200M in all Skills

Makilio

your an idiot sir

bleh bleh

250k with draconic jadinkos

bleh bleh bleh

Thanks.

But you better get real and realize that juju hunter potions don't take 0 time.

No lackies [sic. per the mascot wannabe] are going to be able to get it for you.

Nor is it meaningful to talk about farming on an xp/hr basis without considering you can only grow so many things per day.

But, please get 200mil in everything but farming then show us how its done like on the spreadsheet.

The actual training from latest video I was going off of my friend with 130m hunt xp made was 275k or so xp/h but that was before jebrim pointed out another vid being 300k+ so its actually even faster then I originally said.

Also sorry for sounding like an a.. on some of my recent posts my bad, bad last year or so and just been thinking alot today so not good day, again my bad (=

and you just got the level card pulled on you by drumgun....ouch

then again its not a grindfest debate, when it comes to xp/h and efficiency arib knows what hes talking about

my 2 cents is, zarfot could do 600 chins/h boxtrapping in his vid, at that rate doing 600 jads/h is over 300k/h

seeing as chins and jads are same comcept, id immagine 600 jads/h is the top pace

a_final_name.png

anyways, why would anyone train construction with zombie implings or even farm more than the tree/fruit/special patchs?

I wouldnt do it, lol.

Well, not people who gained the majority of their money by being gen rank in a 'merch' clan atleast, it seems! :P

@Aribiter: Ari, do you have a main or something? Because if not, I don't really think you should be scolding other players about how much exp/h a certain skill method is, unless we're talking about dung or rc (judging on your stats on Aribiterspar). People like to make up numbers, so please test for yourself first instead of using hear-say as an argument.

@Paperbag: Right on, mate :)

As for spreadsheet...updates will mess it up, trust me lol. All of them have been against me so far (To answer Andmartel, my 200m skills have been devalued alot since I got them). +, I'm sure arcane also applied the superheating method on me while I would be missing out on the mage exp for example, hence low position. It's incorrect, though :P. 1m an hour for summoning? Last time I checked, slayer is only 1:1 charms if you pick up all 4 sorts. gl using all 4 and manage an average of 1m an hour lol!.

*waits for agil fish and slayer to become alot easier* ^_^

Like I said on my last post my bad about the scolding part however facts are facts and for maybe besides jadinkos/ zombie imps, summoning ive tried and done lots of methods for skills and not just listened around to gossip about xp/hr not to mention all the vids you can watch by good/great skillers or paragraphs upon paragraphs of legit guides you can read as well to back up any statements any level 3 with not a single xp gained can do that and find otu the xp/h for all skills without having actually done it. Also considering hear say would be something without evidence which obviously wouldn't be a vid or guide backed up by math please tell me then what numbers or xp/h I am making up?

Edit:

Also thanks Squish (=

I don't mind the level card as I just explained in the above paragraph in most situations its just used as an empty insult by people who want to insult somebody or try and make themselves sound better in a way when a legitimate insult cant be issued.

However not trying to start a fight here , just sayin.

Edit:

Last edit, and drumgun if you would like to use that argument please refrain from posting on any conversations that have to do with efficiency.

inbe4 bombed by the followers of the church of drumgun.

However like I said drum not trying to fight with you never had a prob with u be4.

Also please refrain from posting hear-say

" Last time I checked, slayer is only 1:1 charms if you pick up all 4 sorts. gl using all 4 and manage an average of 1m an hour lol!. "

aribiterspar3.png

your an idiot sir

bleh bleh

bleh bleh bleh

Thanks.

No lackies [sic. per the mascot wannabe] are going to be able to get it for you.

Nor is it meaningful to talk about farming on an xp/hr basis without considering you can only grow so many things per day.

But, please get 200mil in everything but farming then show us how its done like on the spreadsheet.

The actual training from latest video I was going off of my friend with 130m hunt xp made was 275k or so xp/h but that was before jebrim pointed out another vid being 300k+ so its actually even faster then I originally said.

Also sorry for sounding like an a.. on some of my recent posts my bad, bad last year or so and just been thinking alot today so not good day, again my bad (=

then again its not a grindfest debate, when it comes to xp/h and efficiency arib knows what hes talking about

Extreme example, but if a lvl 3 with no experience at all watches a few pro skiller vids, then comes on here and starts snaring at other people with the info that they gained from those vids, would you accept it or say 'go get your levels up little man/woman'?

Btw it's getting old/boring how you keep targetting me Squisher, try someone else would ya? :thumbsup:

Edit: yeah fair enough you've had a bad day Ari, you posted that after my post though (just saying aswell) :P

I've actually tested the charms/slayer thing btw, so that's not hear-say on my part. As for being inefficient...don't troll man, you've read my posts a few pages ago, though feel free to explain why I'm inefficient in your eyes (asked for this few pages ago aswell but got no answer). I can understand why Squisher alias Toony pride would do it, but you? ;)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

your an idiot sir

bleh bleh

bleh bleh bleh

Thanks.

Extreme example, but if a lvl 3 with no experience at all watches a few pro skiller vids, then comes on here and starts snaring at other people with the info that they gained from those vids, would you accept it or say 'go get your levels up little man/woman'?

Btw it's getting old/boring how you keep targetting me Squisher, try someone else would ya? :thumbsup:

Edit: yeah fair enough you've had a bad day Ari, you posted that after my post though (just saying aswell) :P

If he watched the vids and knew all the correct information, math is math and methods are methods no matter his own experience from them however yes if hes snaring at people like I was I might use a level card as well ^_^

I did a couple edits on that post of mine a couple up lol kept remembering things I wanted to say.

aribiterspar3.png

"99-200M Construction with Demonic thrones would cost over 175B.

Edit- Von, did you include the time to buy 200k magic stones, 27 at a time, as I doubt they buy on GE. "

You put in an offer for max cash worth of stones and wait a month

Are implings faster xp than mahog tables if you include jar opening time?

That's still over a year of having no access to your GE slots, even longer if you don't use all 6 slots for magic stone offers. It's possible to do, just ridiculously inefficient, the sheer time and money you'd have to spend at a significant disadvantage to others would outweigh the speed of making the thrones.

10xy5fk.png

If I remember correctly drum's excuse for not doing slayer was because it wasn't the fastest method for cb or w/e. slayer was still fast before smoking kills. If you burthroped tasks like metal drags etc because they were slow with a whip + super sets 20-25k slay/hr was easily manageable with whip piety and super sets. There's plenty of people that have maintained that pace. If I remember correctly turbostrider got around 575k slay xp in a day before smoking kills so slayer really wasnt as bad as drum is making it out to be.

If I remember correctly drum's excuse for not doing slayer was because it wasn't the fastest method for cb or w/e. slayer was still fast before smoking kills. If you burthroped tasks like metal drags etc because they were slow with a whip + super sets 20-25k slay/hr was easily manageable with whip piety and super sets. There's plenty of people that have maintained that pace. If I remember correctly turbostrider got around 575k slay xp in a day before smoking kills so slayer really wasnt as bad as drum is making it out to be.

You know, alot of it is whether he is having fun or not. Personally I would rather camp a monster to 200m melees too because I really dislike slayer. Just because something is more efficient doesn't mean everyone thinks its "fun". It's better to enjoy yourself.

You know, alot of it is whether he is having fun or not. Personally I would rather camp a monster to 200m melees too because I really dislike slayer. Just because something is more efficient doesn't mean everyone thinks its "fun". It's better to enjoy yourself.

I'm not debating what's fun or not. Drum said that it was inefficient to do slayer and he was wrong so I was only pointing that out. No need to get angry.

I'm not debating what's fun or not. Drum said that it was inefficient to do slayer and he was wrong so I was only pointing that out. No need to get angry.

He's not wrong. Slayer IS NOT the fastest combat exp possible. Just by providing rates of slayer exp and how one person no lifed for 1 day really does not do anything to prove your point.

This link is for you.

He's not wrong. Slayer IS NOT the fastest combat exp possible. Just by providing rates of slayer exp and how one person no lifed for 1 day really does not do anything to prove your point.

abyssal demons isn't the fastest combat xp either if you wanna play that game. Sure slayer wasn't the max cmb/xp per hr and it still isn't but It's still way more efficient than getting 200m melees chinning 200m range and then slaying for 0 combat xp.

But Drumgun obviously DOES NOT CARE about slayer exp. Abbysal demons were the most efficient for him because it provided a combination of good exp and fair money and charms, but now I would argue that frost dragons are better. Drumgun's goal was 200m melees and 200m range, not 200m slayer.

This link is for you.

yeah because a noob that doesn't even have enough points to skip a task is a great way of measuring slayer/cb xp per hour.

This link is for you.

yeah because a noob that doesn't even have enough points to skip a task is a great way of measuring slayer/cb xp per hour.

The OP of that topic made sense.

Slayer IS inefficient for training combat UNLESS you want/value Slayer xp.

This link is for you.

but he is trying 2 get 200m xp in all skill and is a top player so he should try to be somewat efficient this is y i wish zarfot didnt quit cause he is efficient

edit: btw that topic creator sounds like a noob 55k cmb xp an hr from slay? does this noob not use super sets/pray or wat

372nd to max total level

This link is for you.

also if you want/value effigies/charms/range xp.

Well, not exactly inefficient - more like horrific lol. The slayer exp of all top players was low before all those slayer updates came out that made it fun. Everyone was envying Skateenjoi for training that horrific skill that was slayer past 100m. All skills 200m wasn't on anyones mind back then, it's just that people got lucky with all them updates on slayer. I was already halfway through maxing combat (without training slayer) when slayer became do-able 200m exp wise before going mentally insane in attempt of trying. Can't reverse that, would've been a long way off 200m slayer either way. And no, I don't have any Jagex mods added that tell me about some future updates either haha. It was just bad luck - getting punished for taking initiative basically. CombatScape anyone? :\

Iamsomebody, it would be nice if you actually read posts instead of well....whatever you're doing. I'm not posting this for fun, you know lol :rolleyes:

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Well, not exactly inefficient - more like horrific lol. The slayer exp of all top players was low before all those slayer updates came out that made it fun. Everyone was envying Skateenjoi for training that horrific skill that was slayer past 100m. All skills 200m wasn't on anyones mind back then, it's just that people got lucky with all them updates on slayer. I was already halfway through maxing combat (without training slayer) when slayer became do-able 200m exp wise before going mentally insane in attempt of trying. Can't reverse that, would've been a long way off 200m slayer either way. And no, I don't have any Jagex mods added that tell me about some future updates either haha. It was just bad luck - getting punished for taking initiative basically. CombatScape anyone? :\

More like Meleescape.

Or Grindscape.

Or Efficiencyscape.

I think the main point every was trying to get across is that Drum doesn't care about 200m all skills.

If he was, then yes, he would be inefficient.

Just realized that troll on top of the page created a whole page of argument..

35817_o.gif

um im not trolling just stating the obvious doesnt tkae a genius 2 kno tht drumgun is inefficient all u gotta do is look him up and then you'll be like omfg 200m in all cmb then u check his slay and ur just like *facepalm*

campers<slayers

372nd to max total level