200M in all Skills

Makilio

What's up with Tezz's range xp?

What do you mean?

If you mean why he is gaining range xp?

Well he is currently powerslaying like a beast and cannoning tasks, so that's where the range xp comes from, along with melee xp.

And he is also gaining 500kish mage xp a day along with that, so he might be alching stuff under tasks to make things less boring or something.

backgroundsignature.png

Based on that sample I get 123.53 xp per jar.

2250*241+1500*215 = 864,750 xp from 7k jars

864750/7000 = 123.5357... I rounded down for 123.53

I have heard that you can clean around 12k herbs an hour (please correct me if I am wrong, I may have made that number up) so assuming that the jars work on the same system and there is no limit per tick, then you can open a jar every 0.3 seconds, adding 0.1 to accommodate for banking time. That means you can open a jar every 0.4 seconds for 123.53 xp. Therefore 28 jars takes 11.2 seconds for 3458.84 xp.

So let x equal the number of seconds for 1 lap of 28 bones.

800k=[3600/(11.2+x)]*3458.84

x=4.36 seconds

So I am not sure what happened here, something in my math must have gone awry because according to this you would have complete a lap in 4.36 seconds in order to get 800k xp/h and that is just not right. I have to go somewhere right now so I can't work on this, but I am sure it is just a simple error somewhere. So maybe someone on here can take a look at this and figure out what happened. If not I will come back later and figure it out.l

I have to say that your rs algerbra is impressive :) But if you are using tele-spheres it would be 27 bones per trip, I don't mean to troll your math, the technique is right you just overlooked something.

Well first of all I don't play anymore so I can't test that method, but should it be faster, just give me the time per lap and I will be glad to recalculate.

As for the that lap being slow I will just do it this way. Since this method is more expensive and harder to accomplish since the jars are harder to buy than planks we would probably want at least 800k/h out of this method to make it "worth it" So assuming that the 3.8 minutes to open 500 jars, and that you get about 68k xp per 500 jars is accurate. Then let x equal the the lap time needed to get 800k xp/h.

800k=[60/(3.8+x)]*68k

x = 1.3 minutes.

This means that you must be able to run at least 32 bones in 1.3 minutes or 1 lap of 28 bones in at most 68.85 seconds in order to get 800k xp/h. Frankly I think the number in that video description are quite off. If someone could give me how many jars you can open in a minute, and the expected con xp/bones per jar I could give a much better estimate for the lap time needed to achieve 800k xp/h.

This is based on a sample size of 7000 jars opened taken from the wiki. Based on those numbers you should receive ~132.05xp / jar.

Based on that sample I get 123.53 xp per jar.

2250*241+1500*215 = 864,750 xp from 7k jars

864750/7000 = 123.5357... I rounded down for 123.53

I have heard that you can clean around 12k herbs an hour (please correct me if I am wrong, I may have made that number up) so assuming that the jars work on the same system and there is no limit per tick, then you can open a jar every 0.3 seconds, adding 0.1 to accommodate for banking time. That means you can open a jar every 0.4 seconds for 123.53 xp. Therefore 28 jars takes 11.2 seconds for 3458.84 xp.

So let x equal the number of seconds for 1 lap of 28 bones.

800k=[3600/(11.2+x)]*3458.84

x=4.36 seconds

So I am not sure what happened here, something in my math must have gone awry because according to this you would have complete a lap in 4.36 seconds in order to get 800k xp/h and that is just not right. I have to go somewhere right now so I can't work on this, but I am sure it is just a simple error somewhere. So maybe someone on here can take a look at this and figure out what happened. If not I will come back later and figure it out.l

Whoops. Was using 2500xp / curved bones.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

What's up with Tezz's range xp?

What do you mean?

If you mean why he is gaining range xp?

Well he is currently powerslaying like a beast and cannoning tasks, so that's where the range xp comes from, along with melee xp.

And he is also gaining 500kish mage xp a day along with that, so he might be alching stuff under tasks to make things less boring or something.

He probably means the lack of ranged xp, he has 154m slay but only 67m range xp. So Tezz isn't cannoning nearly as much as most powerslayers? Or didn't use to, I don't know his current slayer/range xp gain ratio.

last 5 pages sucked to be honest, langer pls post a precipated update to cancel all those discussions

Lol, do you have divine power? I'm going on holidays in Jamaica tomorrow, so I'll post a weekly update later today, something I rarely do on thursdays.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Telmo just unloaded 168 effigies, on runecrafting. Interesting to see he choose rc, instead of agility (because of the free trade update).

Free trade wont make rc much faster. Perhaps less tedious.

Free trade depending on how many runners/good company, how much you pay..etc zmi can be 110k xp/h with perfect runners never missing a bit id think 70-80k/h depending how much your paying and quality of the runners

aribiterspar3.png

last 5 pages sucked to be honest, langer pls post a precipated update to cancel all those discussions

Lol, do you have divine power? I'm going on holidays in Jamaica tomorrow, so I'll post a weekly update later today, something I rarely do on thursdays.

:( ????????????????

You're gonna miss my 200m ranged then =[ and I was looking forward to that being in the update lol. Anyway have fun m8! Jamaica...buy me a ticket aswell plox? XD

@Zhow: I believe earlier in the thread it was said that Suomi is doing slayer after dg :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,49B xp. Very interesting week for our fellow poster who trained multiple skills such as summoning, slayer, herblore and smithing. He will become the first player to achieve half maxing out (XPwise) next week when he will get 2,5B xp. Coming milestones: 100M ranged , 100M farming, 100M summoning and 2,5B xp

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,34Bxp. Still training the same set of skills (dungeon, slayer, thieving and farming), he's about to pass Zarfot and reclaim rank 2, but Drumgun is closing in fast. He doesn't seem to care about his XP rank at the moment and he's keeping his very own pace. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,32B xp. Still tearing through ranged, Drumgun is about to....(fast forward 24 hours in the future...) become the first player to get 9 skills at 200M. He's been the player with the most skills at 200M since last summer, how long can he hold that title with players like Telmomarques and Jdelacroix in good position to get 9 also? Coming milestones : 200M ranged (9th skill)

5. telmomarques : 2,19B xp. A slaying and effigy dumping week for Telmo. He's still keeping a very good pace and should get 50M slayer this week-end. Rumor has it, he's gonna move to prayer soon. Coming milestones : 100M HP and 2,2Bxp

6. Elvis : 2,16B xp. Still training crafting and slayer, Elvis has seen Telmo creating a big gap from him because of effigies. He's second only to Zarfot for players with most skills over 50M. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

7. Elias : 2,02B xp. Still mainly finishing off dungeon, Elias has also trained magic and smithing last week and gained a rank from inactive Gertjaars. He should move to slayer once he maxes out dungeon. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon (6th skill)

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. gained 32 xp last week, I expected less.

9. Paperbag : 1,92B xp. Still ranging, Paperbag is about 4 weeks away from reaching 2B xp. He's gonna run out of buyables pretty soon at the pace is going through them and the real challenge will begin for Paperbag. Coming milestones : 100M ranged (9th skill )

10. S U O M I : 1,90B xp. Still training dungeoneering and runecrafting, this finnish player shows no sign of slowing down and reached 1,9B xp earlier today. A chart from a fellow poster has showed him to be in the best position to max out all skills especially taking into account his playing time. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

11. Lan : 1,87B xp. Did a bit of slayer.

12. Kingduffy : 1,87B xp. Mister all skills has once again trained all skills this week except maxed skills. He's about to lose a rank from Tezz but gain one from Lan...end result is rank 12 anyway. His training habits make him very good in all skills but king in none (except a frontpage in cooking). Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. Tezz : 1,86B xp. This rank 3 slayer is not giving up and he's closing in on 200M slayer at a very fast pace. He's gained a rank from inactive Erw J last week and is about to pass both Lan and Kingduffy shortly. It's been a couple weeks since he's dumped effigies also. Coming milestones : 100M summon

14. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

15. Green098 : 1,75B xp. Still hunting effigies through ranged, she will get her 7th skill over 100M during the week-end. She will gain a rank from Erw J is about 2-3 months if she keeps that pace... Coming milestones : 100M ranged

I don't expect any new players in the top 15 for at least 2-3 months.

Edit: edited some bad cut and paste between Telmo and Elvis

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Btw i find it funny that both top 1 players zezima and gertjaars quit after a new skill was released.

Zezima quited like couple of weeks after summoning and gertjaars couple weeks after dungeoneering.

Let's not hope this is some kind a curse that discoureges players who are rank 1 with further new skills (probably aasiwat by the time some new skill has been released)

Guys, what are your guesses on which player will have rank 1 in xp and probably level 2496 too in one year from now?

suomi might get that if free trade comes out and he get loads of cash and start on buyables, but drumgun could do the same thing if he wishes to do the donations, or maybe start merching?

or will it be the stable aasiwat/skiller?

Or anyone else? tezz, telmomarques, elvis or jdelacroix?

we will know on 20 january 2012.

My guess would be skiller

Rank 1 next year, hmm... I'd say Drumgun, but I think Telmo will pass him eventually since Drum will end up Fishing. Afterwards, Telmo could hold it until Suomi takes the lead.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Telmo just unloaded 168 effigies, on runecrafting. Interesting to see he choose rc, instead of agility (because of the free trade update).

real shame he couldnt have done just 10 more effigys to get the rc 1 day record, or 30 more for the week

Yea, was running out of bank space.

Really had to use them. and I dont think Runecrafting will be more than 60k/h even with free trade out. so thats why I used them of Runecrafting instead of agility or even slayer. :lol:

Edit: I used 134 Effigys :-P

Been lurking this way to long not to post, the biggest change to this race will be Feb 1st when free trade etc comes back, benefits suomi hugely in a good way and players like paperbag will be most effected in a bad way. Obviously suomi and drum are the likely favorites but I find it hard to look past telmo and skiller 703 and tezz as they have the right amount of dedication, buyables and playing time capability, aasiwat isnt as dedicated.

@ zomgalien

Aasiwat's consistency should be a very good indicator of dedication.

Consistency in XP, not dedicated to 200M all skills.

Agreed, he's stated 200M in all skills is not his goal.

langerkiller.png

Telmo brought up a point about using effigies on Slayer that I don't recall was mentioned by Xensure. If he used his effigies on Slayer, he'd be down about 100m Summoning Xp. It would then be inefficient to have to gather the charms to get the rest of the Summoning Xp. It may have been calced out already, but I don't remember reading any mention of it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Rc is already more than 60k/hr nub L

Ops, yea, meant 70k. My bad sorry.

Even with zmi runners(that you just said its 110k/h at peak times) I think people might want to do natures or laws for money.

I thought the max was 67K but hey it doesn't matter that much I guess.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

You could do some advanced strategy like halfkilling tds for charms + effigies (giving claw drops to your partner). Big downside is that it's awful melee/ranged xp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. gained 32 xp last week, I expected less.

@@@@

Holy crap, xp record right there.

I'm going to lol when he comes back due to free trade, and reclaims rank 1, does anyone know why he quit in the first place?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Telmo brought up a point about using effigies on Slayer that I don't recall was mentioned by Xensure. If he used his effigies on Slayer, he'd be down about 100m Summoning Xp. It would then be inefficient to have to gather the charms to get the rest of the Summoning Xp. It may have been calced out already, but I don't remember reading any mention of it.

All melee xp done at cave crawlers using effigies on slayer first, then runecrafting and then agility. = 15,372 hours

Slaying for all slayer xp and finishing melee stats at cave crawlers using all effigies on rc and agility = 17,261 hours

Both those is starting at 99 ^

aribiterspar3.png