200M in all Skills

Makilio

Telmo brought up a point about using effigies on Slayer that I don't recall was mentioned by Xensure. If he used his effigies on Slayer, he'd be down about 100m Summoning Xp. It would then be inefficient to have to gather the charms to get the rest of the Summoning Xp. It may have been calced out already, but I don't remember reading any mention of it.

All melee xp done at cave crawlers using effigies on slayer first, then runecrafting and then agility. = 15,372 hours

Slaying for all slayer xp and finishing melee stats at cave crawlers using all effigies on rc and agility = 17,261 hours

Both those is starting at 99 ^

@ Jebrim : Cave Cralwers handle the summoning exp, of course (done with the methods aribiterspar is mentioning here)

@ Aribiterspar : Iirc, Someone posted that using effigies on slayer and finishing melee exp at cave crawlers actually yields a higher exp/hour; Do you have any math to back this up? I know it's true, but I'd like to see the numbers to determine whether or not it would be worth it, considering Runecrafting and agility exp from the extra effigies is likely more valuable than the overall faster exp rate.

ZMFg2.jpg

Telmo brought up a point about using effigies on Slayer that I don't recall was mentioned by Xensure. If he used his effigies on Slayer, he'd be down about 100m Summoning Xp. It would then be inefficient to have to gather the charms to get the rest of the Summoning Xp. It may have been calced out already, but I don't remember reading any mention of it.

All melee xp done at cave crawlers using effigies on slayer first, then runecrafting and then agility. = 15,372 hours

Slaying for all slayer xp and finishing melee stats at cave crawlers using all effigies on rc and agility = 17,261 hours

@ Jebrim : Cave Cralwers handle the summoning exp, of course (done with the methods aribiterspar is mentioning here)

@ Aribiterspar : Iirc, Someone posted that using effigies on slayer and finishing melee exp at cave crawlers actually yields a higher exp/hour; Do you have any math to back this up? I know it's true, but I'd like to see the numbers to determine whether or not it would be worth it, considering Runecrafting and agility exp from the extra effigies is likely more valuable than the overall faster exp rate.

===Attack, strength, defence, constitution, ranged===

These are partially trained with dungeoneering, some strength is trained by fishing and finished off by killing level 138 cave crawlers. Cave crawlers are 80k melee xp and 160k range xp/hr using a turmoil, cannon and steel titan. Melee deflect is also used.

The equiptment used is cls (better than rapier because cannon hits more), helm of neitiznot, bandos tassets (torva gives no extra benefits and would just cost more), bandos chestplate, berserker ring (i), amulet of fury, dragon defender, dragon boots.

== Strength ==

(99) 13,034k

(Dungeoneering) 16,931k

(Fishing) 10,057k

13,034+ 16,931+ 10,057= 40,022k total

200,000-40,022= 159,978k remaining

== Attack ==

(99) 13,034k

(Dungeoneering) 129k

13,034+ 129= 13,163k total

200,000-13,163= 186,837k remaining

== Defence ==

(99) 13,034k

(Dungeoneering) 1,960k

13,034+ 1,960= 14,994k total

200,000-14,994= 185,006k remaining

Total 186,837+ 185,006 +159,978= 531,821k remaining

531,821/80= 6648 hours

And 6648 effigies

This gives 74,790k in all skills used to open effigies and 319,297k in lamps. Lamps are first used to max slayer then runecrafting, then agility.

For slayer:

186,966,000/48,029= 3893 lamps

Which leaves 6648-3893= 2755 lamps left for runecrafting and agility

The steel titan's special move can be used 5 times with a full special move bar. The bar takes 2 minutes to recharge so it can be fully used 30 times per hour which is 150 special attacks/hr. 4.9 summoning xp is gained from each special move.

6648x150x4.9= 4,886k summoning xp

---Ranged Costs---

36m cannonballs

997k steel of legends scrolls

(5.4k cannon balls per hour

150 titan scrolls per hour)

---Melee Costs---

1,330M for cls repairs

432k prayer pots

65 pray pots per hour

Is technically best way 2 max slayer however Slaying for all slayer xp and finishing melee stats at cave crawlers using all effigies on rc and agility takes 175 less hours than Slaying using effigies gained through slayer on slayer and finishing melee xp at crawlers using the effigies from cave crawlers on runecrafting and just to put in perspective, the first method, doing nothing but cave crawlers and using lamps on slayer then rc/agility is 1714 hours or so faster than the other 2

aribiterspar3.png

Is technically best way 2 max slayer however Slaying for all slayer xp and finishing melee stats at cave crawlers using all effigies on rc and agility takes 175 less hours than Slaying using effigies gained through slayer on slayer and finishing melee xp at crawlers using the effigies from cave crawlers on runecrafting and just to put in perspective, the first method, doing nothing but cave crawlers and using lamps on slayer then rc/agility is 1714 hours or so faster than the other 2

The cost is a huge limiting factor for players like Suomi unfortunately, so I can see Slayer + Slayer as an option for our nonmerching 200m players.

On the other hand, the donation compaign could have a hefty effect on Suomi's decisions when it comes to this. It's still a massive price to pay however.

ZMFg2.jpg

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. gained 32 xp last week, I expected less.

@@@@

Holy crap, xp record right there.

I'm going to lol when he comes back due to free trade, and reclaims rank 1, does anyone know why he quit in the first place?

not possible

a_final_name.png

If you look at gertjaars' 32 xp gain, I'm going to guess that he killed a cow using controlled. Obviously he must be planning on training crafting next.

Nowai, must be prayer from all those bones he's getting.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Arib, u didn't answer anything about the Summoning if you do normal Slayer with effigies on Slayer followed by finishing melees at Cave Crawlers with effigies on Agil/Rc. What are the charm drop rates?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Arib, u didn't answer anything about the Summoning if you do normal Slayer with effigies on Slayer followed by finishing melees at Cave Crawlers with effigies on Agil/Rc. What are the charm drop rates?

The charms for summoning are gained through cave crawlers. Using all crimson and blue charms first and then finishing off the remaining xp with green charms.

Spending 6648 hours killing cave crawlers, killing 700 crawlers per hour. Assuming they have a drop rate of 1% blues, 4.5% crimson, 17% green, 77.5% gold/nothing (Using wikia's drop tables).

The player should get 7 blues, 31 crimson and 11,900 green charms per hour. Over 6648 hours this is 8,330k green, 206,088 crimson and 46,536 blue charms.

Crimson are used on steel titans and blues on geyser titans.

206,088x435.2= 89,689k

46,536x783.2= 36,447k

89,689+ 36,447= 126,136k from crimson and blue charms

(99) 13,034k

(melee skills) 4,886k

13,034+ 4,886= 17,920k

200,000-17,920= 182,080k remaining

This leaves 182,080-126,136= 55,944k to get with green charms which are used to make unicorn stallions.

55,944,000/154.4= 362,332 green charms. The player should get 791k green charm drops.

A total of 46,536+ 206,088+ 362,332= 614,956 charms to be made into pouches.

Using the spirit kyatt method banking in castle wars using mousekeys 3500 pouches can be made per hour.

614,956/3500= 176 hours

---Costs---

102,171k spirit shards

362k unicorn horns

46,536 water talismans

206k steel platebodies

getting back

362k unicorn stallion pouches

46,536 geyser titan pouches

206k steel titan pouches

The proof below shows that bork is a waste of time.

*Proof*

Bork drops 14 crimson and 10 blue charms after the varrock elite diary.

14x435.2= 6092.8

10x783.2= 7832

6092.8+ 7832= 13,924.8 summoning xp worth of charms

13,924.8/154.4= 90. The 24 charms that bork drops replace 90 green charms, 66 less charms need to be used.

3000 charms can be used per hour, 3600 seconds in 1 hour.

(66/3000)x3600= 55 seconds saved by making pouches with charms from bork. Therefore getting to bork, killing him and getting back to a training spot must take less than 55 seconds to save time.

aribiterspar3.png

The charms for summoning are gained through cave crawlers. Using all crimson and blue charms first and then finishing off the remaining xp with green charms.

Spending 6648 hours killing cave crawlers, killing 700 crawlers per hour. Assuming they have a drop rate of 1% blues, 4.5% crimson, 17% green, 77.5% gold/nothing (Using wikia's drop tables).

The player should get 7 blues, 31 crimson and 11,900 green charms per hour. Over 6648 hours this is 8,330k green, 206,088 crimson and 46,536 blue charms.

That seems wrong unless they drop multiiple greens at once :blink:

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Telmo just unloaded 168 effigies, on runecrafting. Interesting to see he choose rc, instead of agility (because of the free trade update).

real shame he couldnt have done just 10 more effigys to get the rc 1 day record, or 30 more for the week

Yea, was running out of bank space.

Really had to use them. and I dont think Runecrafting will be more than 60k/h even with free trade out. so thats why I used them of Runecrafting instead of agility or even slayer. :lol:

Edit: I used 134 Effigys :-P

I got my 99 rc in 2007 before free trade was taken away and I did it at ffdn world 36. My average was 40-45k xp/hr, but at peak times it was closer to 50. It really depends on the quality of the runners and whether or not you accept pouches because pouches really slow you down. 60k xp/hr would be the highest average, but I think 50-55k would be more realistic. The max would depend as I said on the quality and consistency of the runners. 10 second runners would be hard to find and over an extended period of time especially towards 200m rc xp, I'm guessing closer to 15 seconds would be the average.

Nonetheless, I think it would definitely be easier to average a higher xp/hr in agility and even fishing than in rc, so rc was the better choice. Not to mention you can afk the formers and rc definitely requires the most concentration, clicking, etc out of those three.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Nonetheless, I think it would definitely be easier to average a higher xp/hr in agility and even fishing than in rc, so rc was the better choice. Not to mention you can afk the formers and rc definitely requires the most concentration, clicking, etc out of those three.

I'm not too sure about that. Agility is pretty click intensive as well.

You were doing that at the Nature Altar right? Zmi is considerably faster. You can already get 65k/h on your own there. So runners could potentially bump it up to about ~80k/hour. Going by the same increase as you had over Grhaaking nature runes, which is around 30k/h I think.

pere_grin.png

You were doing that at the Nature Altar right? Zmi is considerably faster. You can already get 65k/h on your own there. So runners could potentially bump it up to about ~80k/hour. Going by the same increase as you had over Grhaaking nature runes, which is around 30k/h I think.

I'l be suprised if zmi running takes off, most runners are noobs looking to make their first few mil and zmi takes a quest, its dangerous for really low levels and their no decent profit in it. Runners would have to pay in cash to make it worthwhile and it would be slowed down because you'd have to drop or trade multiple types of rune each time you trade someone. I don't see it happening, unless rcers are willing to make a huge loss to make it worth doing for runners.

Bbk.png

I'l be suprised if zmi running takes off, most runners are noobs looking to make their first few mil and zmi takes a quest, its dangerous for really low levels and their no decent profit in it. Runners would have to pay in cash to make it worthwhile and it would be slowed down because you'd have to drop or trade multiple types of rune each time you trade someone. I don't see it happening, unless rcers are willing to make a huge loss to make it worth doing for runners.

Only the teleport requires a quest as far as I'm aware. People would be willing to run back and forth if the money is good enough.

EDIT: For the especially low levels, there is always the long path. You'd be surprised how hard people (especially those new to the game) will work for money.

Choofer.png

Telmo just unloaded 168 effigies, on runecrafting. Interesting to see he choose rc, instead of agility (because of the free trade update).

real shame he couldnt have done just 10 more effigys to get the rc 1 day record, or 30 more for the week

Yea, was running out of bank space.

Really had to use them. and I dont think Runecrafting will be more than 60k/h even with free trade out. so thats why I used them of Runecrafting instead of agility or even slayer. :lol:

Edit: I used 134 Effigys :-P

Lol whoops guess I can't use a calculator ^.^, telmo do you plan on stopping at 50m slayer, or keep going until 200m strength (or some other plans lol)?

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

That seems wrong unless they drop multiiple greens at once :blink:

I think he meant 11 crimsons and 900 greens.

Agility on the barb extended course is only 8 clicks and since there are certain angles which results in you not having to rotate the screen it results in agility being very laid back. I averaged 63k xp/hr on the barb extended course while watching movies which made 99 so much easier. For fishing if you decide to do rocktails that is very simple, quite afkable. If you decide to do barb it is repetitive and centred around a very small area and the hand movements become second nature. I got my 99 fishing before living rock caverns and before the cake/purple sweets thing was discovered, but i averaged 58k xp/hr doing barb while watching movies. To get your stated 65k xp/hr in rc is no doubt possible, but to be consistent over an extended period would be, I think, very hard. Let's say from 99 to 200m xp one did rc, agility or fishing straight. There maybe certain periods over millions or tens of millions of xp where rc would have a higher xp/hr but overall I think it would be lower. Not by a lot, but considering it does require more effort, concentration, etc it, to me, is the obvious choice when it comes to effigies.

For rc, yea 65k xp/hr is possible now, but when I did the 40-45k xp/hr from running was on par with zmi as the features which result in that xp/hr were either not present or not known (i.e. deposit all or mouse keys). As for the zmi running: I too would be amazed if that took off. I'm sure rcers would keep the good runes and drop the others, but that still leaves a lot of other runes to drop. It would therefore become a trade off between profit and xp until the optimum inventory space to essence traded is found. Crafters may have to accept maybe 20 essence per trade which would offset zmi's advantage over the other altars; mainly nature as it is the most mainstream one and will continue to be so I think.

One idea for zmi running would be a sort of gamble from the runners' perspective. The runner would give the crafter lets say 26 essence (fluctuates due to teleporting and banking method) and in return would receive all the runes from the previous runners' essence (i.e. what the crafter just crafted). Hence pouches would not be allowed as the next runner would receive fewer runes when providing more essence. This would be faster than giving essence back, or paying in cash, or keeping some runes and dropping others. The problem is however that it is biased towards the crafter in that the crafter neither loses nor gains any money. The runners however are at a disadvantage as players can be dishonest (and no doubt there always will be some). High rc levels result in a profit at zmi, and although the runner doesnt know what they're going to get they can expect a profit compared to cost of the pure essence they provided. I'm sure there is a level where you stop losing money and start making money from zmi and I'm sure there would be crafters who'd try to dupe runners by giving them back runes worth less than the essence they received because their rc level is not sufficient to create a profit.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

pay 50k/lap for zmi runners might work

aribiterspar3.png

getting ready 4 school gtg ill figure out that summoning mis type later it possibly is 119 but no time atm c yall when i get home <3

Well seeing as you said 700 cave crawlers kiled each hour at a 17% green charm drop rate, that would be

700*0.17=119 green charms per hour

getting ready 4 school gtg ill figure out that summoning mis type later it possibly is 119 but no time atm c yall when i get home <3

Well seeing as you said 700 cave crawlers kiled each hour at a 17% green charm drop rate, that would be

700*0.17=119 green charms per hour

Yeah, 1190 can't be possible cause you only kill 700/h. I already found the 8m green charms suspicious :D

Agility on the barb extended course is only 8 clicks and since there are certain angles which results in you not having to rotate the screen it results in agility being very laid back. I averaged 63k xp/hr on the barb extended course while watching movies which made 99 so much easier. For fishing if you decide to do rocktails that is very simple, quite afkable. If you decide to do barb it is repetitive and centred around a very small area and the hand movements become second nature. I got my 99 fishing before living rock caverns and before the cake/purple sweets thing was discovered, but i averaged 58k xp/hr doing barb while watching movies. To get your stated 65k xp/hr in rc is no doubt possible, but to be consistent over an extended period would be, I think, very hard. Let's say from 99 to 200m xp one did rc, agility or fishing straight. There maybe certain periods over millions or tens of millions of xp where rc would have a higher xp/hr but overall I think it would be lower. Not by a lot, but considering it does require more effort, concentration, etc it, to me, is the obvious choice when it comes to effigies.

[hide]

For rc, yea 65k xp/hr is possible now, but when I did the 40-45k xp/hr from running was on par with zmi as the features which result in that xp/hr were either not present or not known (i.e. deposit all or mouse keys). As for the zmi running: I too would be amazed if that took off. I'm sure rcers would keep the good runes and drop the others, but that still leaves a lot of other runes to drop. It would therefore become a trade off between profit and xp until the optimum inventory space to essence traded is found. Crafters may have to accept maybe 20 essence per trade which would offset zmi's advantage over the other altars; mainly nature as it is the most mainstream one and will continue to be so I think.

One idea for zmi running would be a sort of gamble from the runners' perspective. The runner would give the crafter a certain number of essence - this number is determined by the runner due to the possibility of pouches and method of teleportiing and banking. It is not determined by the crafter and this is where the gamble comes in to play as the runner then trades this number of essence to the crafter and in return would receive all the runes from the previous runners' essence (i.e. what the crafter just crafted). This would be faster than giving essence back, or paying in cash, or keeping some runes and dropping others. The problem is however that it is biased towards the crafter in that the crafter neither loses nor gains any money. The runners however are at a disadvantage as players can be dishonest (and no doubt there always will be some). High rc levels result in a profit at zmi, and although the runner doesnt know what they're going to get they can expect a profit compared to cost of the pure essence they provided. I'm sure there is a level where you stop losing money and start making money from zmi and I'm sure there would be crafters who'd try to dupe runners by giving them back runes worth less than the essence they received.[/hide]

Lolwut? MINIMUM(who the eff does minimum anyway?), it is 10-11 clicks/lap and that's for perfect laps. If you're only doing 8 clicks/lap and getting 63k Xp/hr, that means you're not even making an attempt at doing tricks, much less full perfect laps. Anyone in my clan can easily average 70k+ Xp/hr. Concerning Rc, if you're that slow in Agility you'll be just as slow when it comes to Runecrafting, so I wouldn't be expecting any 60k+ rates from you. Btw, Fishing is well over 80k Xp/hr if done right.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim