200M in all Skills

Makilio

anyways, why would anyone train construction with zombie implings or even farm more than the tree/fruit/special patchs?

I wouldnt do it, lol.

Well, not people who gained the majority of their money by being gen rank in a 'merch' clan atleast, it seems! :P

@Aribiter: Ari, do you have a main or something? Because if not, I don't really think you should be scolding other players about how much exp/h a certain skill method is, unless we're talking about dung or rc (judging on your stats on Aribiterspar). People like to make up numbers, so please test for yourself first instead of using hear-say as an argument.

@Paperbag: Right on, mate :)

As for spreadsheet...updates will mess it up, trust me lol. All of them have been against me so far (To answer Andmartel, my 200m skills have been devalued alot since I got them). +, I'm sure arcane also applied the superheating method on me while I would be missing out on the mage exp for example, hence low position. It's incorrect, though :P. 1m an hour for summoning? Last time I checked, slayer is only 1:1 charms if you pick up all 4 sorts. gl using all 4 and manage an average of 1m an hour lol!.

*waits for agil fish and slayer to become alot easier* ^_^

Arib is part of Zarfot's posse, he knows more about "efficient" skilling methods than most top ranks I'd think

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

your an idiot sir

bleh bleh

250k with draconic jadinkos

bleh bleh bleh

Thanks.

But you better get real and realize that juju hunter potions don't take 0 time.

No lackies [sic. per the mascot wannabe] are going to be able to get it for you.

Nor is it meaningful to talk about farming on an xp/hr basis without considering you can only grow so many things per day.

But, please get 200mil in everything but farming then show us how its done like on the spreadsheet.

The actual training from latest video I was going off of my friend with 130m hunt xp made was 275k or so xp/h but that was before jebrim pointed out another vid being 300k+ so its actually even faster then I originally said.

Also sorry for sounding like an a.. on some of my recent posts my bad, bad last year or so and just been thinking alot today so not good day, again my bad (=

and you just got the level card pulled on you by drumgun....ouch

then again its not a grindfest debate, when it comes to xp/h and efficiency arib knows what hes talking about

Extreme example, but if a lvl 3 with no experience at all watches a few pro skiller vids, then comes on here and starts snaring at other people with the info that they gained from those vids, would you accept it or say 'go get your levels up little man/woman'?

Btw it's getting old/boring how you keep targetting me Squisher, try someone else would ya? :thumbsup:

Edit: yeah fair enough you've had a bad day Ari, you posted that after my post though (just saying aswell) :P

I've actually tested the charms/slayer thing btw, so that's not hear-say on my part. As for being inefficient...don't troll man, you've read my posts a few pages ago, though feel free to explain why I'm inefficient in your eyes (asked for this few pages ago aswell but got no answer). I can understand why Squisher alias Toony pride would do it, but you? ;)

actualy i spin a wheel which is 99% stonewall, and 1% drumgun, whichever i land on that day i troll once

tho seriously id like to know if u do have a plan for slayer, or are u just going for top overall xp

a_final_name.png

Just realized that troll on top of the page created a whole page of argument..

um im not trolling just stating the obvious doesnt tkae a genius 2 kno tht drumgun is inefficient all u gotta do is look him up and then you'll be like omfg 200m in all cmb then u check his slay and ur just like *facepalm*

campers<slayers

You do seem to forget to realize, that even though Drumgun doesn't have 200m Slayer, he'll never have to train strength/defence/attack/magic/Range(soon)/summoning/HP ever again. So I think hes still at a really good point to get all 200m, not to mention that the only combat skill he has after Range, is prayer, and imo Drumgun, will be one of the greatest fighter in RS(just like Deja Vu Xii) , because he has mastered every combat skill to the max. I will be a little disappointed if Drumgun doesn't follow up on Prayer.

The same goes for S U O M I, he will never have to do Agility/Mining/Fishing again, and even if those skills get a update, that fact is he has them done period.

I'd say that any players looking for huge amounts of XP in a short time will not be the first player to 200m (which is why I'm glad Telmomarques is doing a skill like slayer, because it proves that the slower skills won't burn him out), just because they'll have a lot bigger obstacles ahead. Also, efficiency is different in everyones eye, because if we go by your definition of efficiency, like someone mentioned a few pages ago, then that player would spend most of his time not playing RS, but waiting for updates to benefit training of a particular skill.

First to 200m skills will not be a contest of efficiency but a contest of who can put in the most time into the game.

Also a note to the guy I quoted, when a lot of people look up Drumgun, they don't go facepalm, but more of like damn this guy has put some crazy time into this game.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

You people need to realize that these perfect rates you give are not sustainable for endless hours at a time. Sure, we could do these rates for a couple hours or even a few days possibly but eventually doing the absolute maximum xp rates makes you burn out. It's better to get a more reasonable xp amount an hour and stay consistent. And most of you "efficient" people don't even have very high stats so you don't know what its like to do these things for hours on end. And no one does zombie implings to 200m con... that's just stupid.

Most people on here realize that. But it is also another sort of thing that happens is people discuss setting records, which only require max attention in short bursts. And we like to talk about max possible xp/h just for entertainment while we wait for langer's awesome weekly updates. Gives us something to do, and keeps this thread on the front page ;)

For most long term calculations, I think the general numbers are more like 60k/h rc, 65k/h agility, or stuff like that which is below the theoretical max.

What would the smartest way for con be? Oak dungeon doors, Mahog Tables? Something else entirely? Demonic thrones :twisted:? (costs like 4bil, but only takes like a day I think, lol)

@Arcane, I think the thing with zombie implings is you might possibly spend more time looting the jars then you would turning in the bones. So looting time included (and it should be) it slows down the xp rate by a bunch and still costs quite a bit.

@ Zombie Impling Jars

"500 Zombie Impling Jars cost - 5.85m

Average per 500 is 14 Long bones and 18 Curved bones - 68k construction XP + 50k gp

Trade price of normal bones looted - 3.8m

Loss for 500 Jars - 2.1m"

"I don't think this is as fast as it appears. I don't think you take into account the time it takes to empty the jars.

It looks like you empty 1 inv of jars per 10 seconds, and with 22 jars per inv it would take 3.8 mins to empty 500 jars.

Running the bones from the bank to Barlak takes around 1.5 mins per 28 bones. However since you average 32 bones per 500 jars, it would take 1.7 mins going at the same rate.

That brings the total time to 5.5 mins per 68k xp, which is equivalent to 742k xp/h"

Both quotes taken from this

They are impractical and slower unless you plan to break record, in which case they are great because you can bank them and get 3m/h running the bones.

@ Mahogany Tables

"The fastest possible experience per hour is probably around 900k. The most I have done is 849k, and typically I got 700-800k. A friend of mine has gotten over 860k experience in one hour."

That was taken directly from Zarfot's construction video. He later came out with a second one where he used mouse keys and he said that was faster, he didn't say by how much, just that it was faster. So if you can average 750k with the mouse and probably 775k-800k with mouse keys it is probably safe to assume that 750k is a good number to use for all estimates.

@ The debate about the xp/h rates.

The number of hours left for all of the top players are not actuate at all. But that is not the point. They are not trying to actually show you how many hours left each player has to 200m all skills. They are more a system of ranking how close each player is to 200m all skills by taking in to account both total xp and what skills that xp is in. As for why we use the optimal rates for all of our calculations. They are valuable information to know, much more so than the average humanly xp/h rate. When you know the optimal rate you do planning for records if that is what you plan to do. If you are just planning on going for a 200m you are still going to want to the know the optimal method so that you can as close as possible give that you are in fact human. It is easy to extrapolate down from an optimal xp rate by multiplying by .85 or .9 to get a more reasonable human pace, but you can't do that with an average rate because you don't know much faster is optimal.

Optimal xp rates are used to provide information and that is all. They are not a suggestion of what everyone should be doing, but merely a suggestion of what they could possibly do and a number to project down from.

@ Paperbag's hatred of slayer.

If you hate slayer and would rather just camp the same monster, and that you seem to be quite good at merchanting seeing that you have a lot of buyables done, you should cannon cave crawlers for all of cmb. It will result in 200m melee, hp, range, slayer, rc, and summoning; plus a huge amount of xp in the effigy investigating skills all in about 7000 hours. I found this to be the second most efficient method, second to doing slayer with effigies on slayer, then camping cave crawlers. However, Thai Tong found it to actually by much faster than doing any slayer at all. If this is true all of the people saying that slayer is efficient would actually be wrong. It would seem that actually not doing any slayer or RC is the most efficient method to 200m all skills. Goodfight EffigyScape.

Edit: Personally I think I would shoot myself if I sat at cave crawlers for 7k hours, I think I would need slayer to break up the monotony, but who knows it may be your thing.

um im not trolling just stating the obvious doesnt tkae a genius 2 kno tht drumgun is inefficient all u gotta do is look him up and then you'll be like omfg 200m in all cmb then u check his slay and ur just like *facepalm*

campers<slayers

You do seem to forget to realize, that even though Drumgun doesn't have 200m Slayer, he'll never have to train strength/defence/attack/magic/Range(soon)/summoning/HP ever again. So I think hes still at a really good point to get all 200m, not to mention that the only combat skill he has after Range, is prayer, and imo Drumgun, will be one of the greatest fighter in RS(just like Deja Vu Xii) , because he has mastered every combat skill to the max. I will be a little disappointed if Drumgun doesn't follow up on Prayer.

The same goes for S U O M I, he will never have to do Agility/Mining/Fishing again, and even if those skills get a update, that fact is he has them done period.

I'd say that any players looking for huge amounts of XP in a short time will not be the first player to 200m (which is why I'm glad Telmomarques is doing a skill like slayer, because it proves that the slower skills won't burn him out), just because they'll have a lot bigger obstacles ahead. Also, efficiency is different in everyones eye, because if we go by your definition of efficiency, like someone mentioned a few pages ago, then that player would spend most of his time not playing RS, but waiting for updates to benefit training of a particular skill.

First to 200m skills will not be a contest of efficiency but a contest of who can put in the most time into the game.

Also a note to the guy I quoted, when a lot of people look up Drumgun, they don't go facepalm, but more of like damn this guy has put some crazy time into this game.

People who look up Jebrim go facepalm.

kazmahalfsize.png

If I remember correctly drum's excuse for not doing slayer was because it wasn't the fastest method for cb or w/e. slayer was still fast before smoking kills. If you burthroped tasks like metal drags etc because they were slow with a whip + super sets 20-25k slay/hr was easily manageable with whip piety and super sets. There's plenty of people that have maintained that pace. If I remember correctly turbostrider got around 575k slay xp in a day before smoking kills so slayer really wasnt as bad as drum is making it out to be.

You know, alot of it is whether he is having fun or not. Personally I would rather camp a monster to 200m melees too because I really dislike slayer. Just because something is more efficient doesn't mean everyone thinks its "fun". It's better to enjoy yourself.

I'm not debating what's fun or not. Drum said that it was inefficient to do slayer and he was wrong so I was only pointing that out. No need to get angry.

This link is for you.

i remember training slayer and spending a ton of time on it .......and my friend maxed melees in less than half the time back in 2008 on skeletons or something then did slayer back in end of 2010 with effigies =P

it was definately waaaaaaaay slower a few years ago and not everyone values all skills equally

nowdays training combat off slayer would be pretty dumb because with turmoil and extremes slayer is almost as fast for melees and with effigies the slower task have a high effigy rate so makes them feel a bit less suck

but having high combat exp no slayer does not give an advantage in terms of hours to 200m all :S

StarViv.png

If I remember correctly drum's excuse for not doing slayer was because it wasn't the fastest method for cb or w/e. slayer was still fast before smoking kills. If you burthroped tasks like metal drags etc because they were slow with a whip + super sets 20-25k slay/hr was easily manageable with whip piety and super sets. There's plenty of people that have maintained that pace. If I remember correctly turbostrider got around 575k slay xp in a day before smoking kills so slayer really wasnt as bad as drum is making it out to be.

You know, alot of it is whether he is having fun or not. Personally I would rather camp a monster to 200m melees too because I really dislike slayer. Just because something is more efficient doesn't mean everyone thinks its "fun". It's better to enjoy yourself.

I'm not debating what's fun or not. Drum said that it was inefficient to do slayer and he was wrong so I was only pointing that out. No need to get angry.

This link is for you.

yeah because a noob that doesn't even have enough points to skip a task is a great way of measuring slayer/cb xp per hour.

The OP of that topic made sense.

Slayer IS inefficient for training combat UNLESS you want/value Slayer xp.

but he is trying 2 get 200m xp in all skill and is a top player so he should try to be somewat efficient this is y i wish zarfot didnt quit cause he is efficient

edit: btw that topic creator sounds like a noob 55k cmb xp an hr from slay? does this noob not use super sets/pray or wat

he shouldnt try to be efficient for 200m xp in all skills if its not his goal lol since 200m xp in all stats is his goal, he needed cb xp/money and charms for his goal therefore abby demons was probably 1 of the best choices he could of made therefore being efficient to his goal

/convo

problem solved

aribiterspar3.png

your an idiot sir

bleh bleh

250k with draconic jadinkos

bleh bleh bleh

Thanks.

But you better get real and realize that juju hunter potions don't take 0 time.

No lackies [sic. per the mascot wannabe] are going to be able to get it for you.

Nor is it meaningful to talk about farming on an xp/hr basis without considering you can only grow so many things per day.

But, please get 200mil in everything but farming then show us how its done like on the spreadsheet.

The actual training from latest video I was going off of my friend with 130m hunt xp made was 275k or so xp/h but that was before jebrim pointed out another vid being 300k+ so its actually even faster then I originally said.

Also sorry for sounding like an a.. on some of my recent posts my bad, bad last year or so and just been thinking alot today so not good day, again my bad (=

and you just got the level card pulled on you by drumgun....ouch

then again its not a grindfest debate, when it comes to xp/h and efficiency arib knows what hes talking about

Extreme example, but if a lvl 3 with no experience at all watches a few pro skiller vids, then comes on here and starts snaring at other people with the info that they gained from those vids, would you accept it or say 'go get your levels up little man/woman'?

Btw it's getting old/boring how you keep targetting me Squisher, try someone else would ya? :thumbsup:

Edit: yeah fair enough you've had a bad day Ari, you posted that after my post though (just saying aswell) :P

I've actually tested the charms/slayer thing btw, so that's not hear-say on my part. As for being inefficient...don't troll man, you've read my posts a few pages ago, though feel free to explain why I'm inefficient in your eyes (asked for this few pages ago aswell but got no answer). I can understand why Squisher alias Toony pride would do it, but you? ;)

just noticed your edit in there lawl ^

Yeah I confused your posts with the actual thread topic so like I said to the guys I responded 2 up there ^ your goals aren't 200m all so goodfighted myself ^_^

aribiterspar3.png

This link is for you.

yeah because a noob that doesn't even have enough points to skip a task is a great way of measuring slayer/cb xp per hour.

but he is trying 2 get 200m xp in all skill and is a top player so he should try to be somewat efficient this is y i wish zarfot didnt quit cause he is efficient

edit: btw that topic creator sounds like a noob 55k cmb xp an hr from slay? does this noob not use super sets/pray or wat

he shouldnt try to be efficient for 200m xp in all skills if its not his goal lol since 200m xp in all stats is his goal, he needed cb xp/money and charms for his goal therefore abby demons was probably 1 of the best choices he could of made therefore being efficient to his goal

/convo

problem solved

uh no not at all. if a persons goal is 200m all skills abbies are very inefficient.

anyways, why would anyone train construction with zombie implings or even farm more than the tree/fruit/special patchs?

I wouldnt do it, lol.

Well, not people who gained the majority of their money by being gen rank in a 'merch' clan atleast, it seems! :P

@Aribiter: Ari, do you have a main or something? Because if not, I don't really think you should be scolding other players about how much exp/h a certain skill method is, unless we're talking about dung or rc (judging on your stats on Aribiterspar). People like to make up numbers, so please test for yourself first instead of using hear-say as an argument.

@Paperbag: Right on, mate :)

As for spreadsheet...updates will mess it up, trust me lol. All of them have been against me so far (To answer Andmartel, my 200m skills have been devalued alot since I got them). +, I'm sure arcane also applied the superheating method on me while I would be missing out on the mage exp for example, hence low position. It's incorrect, though :P. 1m an hour for summoning? Last time I checked, slayer is only 1:1 charms if you pick up all 4 sorts. gl using all 4 and manage an average of 1m an hour lol!.

*waits for agil fish and slayer to become alot easier* ^_^

Arib is part of Zarfot's posse, he knows more about "efficient" skilling methods than most top ranks I'd think

Wow a semi compliment from Jebrim! scrennied, vidded, webcammed, face-booked it really happened I have proof@

Hai Jeb ^_^

aribiterspar3.png

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

/convo

problem solved

uh no not at all. if a persons goal is 200m all skills abbies are very inefficient.

go read what you responded to lol

his goal was maxed attk,str,def,hp,pray,range,sum,mage not 200m xp in all stats, therefore abbys were good

Edit: Quote tree hidden ~ Siobhana

aribiterspar3.png

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

/convo

problem solved

his goal was maxed attk,str,def,hp,pray,range,sum,mage not 200m xp in all stats, therefore abbys were good

i was responding to that.

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

/convo

problem solved

K well now u know its not

/ convo ffs typos fml 2day

aribiterspar3.png

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

/convo

problem solved

that made no sense.

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

he shouldnt try to be efficient for 200m xp in all skills if its not his goal lolsince 200m xp in all stats isnt his goal, he needed cb xp/money and charms for his goal therefore abby demons was probably 1 of the best choices he could of made therefore being efficient to his goal

/convo

problem solved

that made no sense.

200m xp in all stats is not his goal

200m XP en todas las estadísticas no es su objetivo

200m XP i all statistik är inte sitt mål

200m xp in alle stats is niet zijn doel

所有属性的2亿XP是不是他的目标

200m xp em todas as estatísticas não é seu objetivo

Clarified for you now?

aribiterspar3.png

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

he shouldnt try to be efficient for 200m xp in all skills if its not his goal lolsince 200m xp in all stats isnt his goal, he needed cb xp/money and charms for his goal therefore abby demons was probably 1 of the best choices he could of made therefore being efficient to his goal

/convo

problem solved

that made no sense.

所有属性的2亿XP是不是他的目标

Clarified for you now?

I wasn't saying what his goal is I was only responding to the person saying abby demons are efficient for 200m all stats which is clearly not the case. Reading comprehension.

campers<slayers

its like seeing a 138 with 55 slay u would be like wow wat a noob. and u seem to forget that even tho he has 200m in attk/str/def he still will be doing cb if he goes 4 200m slay xp the greatest fighter in the game is toony he did cmb the efficient way

372nd to max total level

[spoiler=Quote tree]

This link is for you.

/convo

problem solved

that made no sense.

所有属性的2亿XP是不是他的目标

Clarified for you now?

I wasn't saying what his goal is I was only responding to the person saying abby demons are efficient for 200m all stats which is clearly not the case. Reading comprehension.

Person was me and I said it was a typo and 200m all isnt his goal his goals are 200m attk,str,def,hp,pray,range,sum,mage so demons were good for him

aribiterspar3.png

campers<slayers

its like seeing a 138 with 55 slay u would be like wow wat a noob. and u seem to forget that even tho he has 200m in attk/str/def he still will be doing cb if he goes 4 200m slay xp the greatest fighter in the game is toony he did cmb the efficient way

Ok so someone who doesn't want to get 200m Slayer experience is a noob

campers<slayers

Ok so someone who doesn't want to get 200m Slayer experience is a noob

if ur playing rs 22 hrs a day 4 2 years doing cb the whole tim nd ur camping like the whole time yeah ur a froob

372nd to max total level

Dont respond to these people obviously trolling now, switch up topic ^_^

ur the ultimate troll dud telling every1 ur goal iz 200m everything then u burn out a month l8r all us top players kno ur just trollin

top player wat lol who are you and pm me on here, stop littering the thread weather or not that is my goal I was an idiot for making the thread so soon and am locking it to re post most of it as just a guide when I started scaping again I felt like I was all bad-ass for the Rc xp I was getting and things I was learning about efficiency..etc so until I have more reputable stats I wont state any goals for the long term again also havent burned out got overloaded at school and applying for jobs Im actually procrastinating right now typing on here I have an essay due in 2 hours I havent started yet cause ive been busy with so many things irl although I do like my account for everything but 99 fletch and 16m rc on there being done in the last like 7 months only and the money I had to make as well for this damn cursed white hat

aribiterspar3.png

Dont respond to these people obviously trolling now, switch up topic ^_^

ur the ultimate troll dud telling every1 ur goal iz 200m everything then u burn out a month l8r all us top players kno ur just trollin

top player wat lol who are you and pm me on here, stop littering the thread weather or not that is my goal I was an idiot for making the thread so soon and am locking it to re post most of it as just a guide when I started scaping again I felt like I was all bad-ass for the Rc xp I was getting and things I was learning about efficiency..etc so until I have more reputable stats I wont state any goals for the long term again also havent burned out got overloaded at school and applying for jobs Im actually procrastinating right now typing on here I have an essay due in 2 hours I havent started yet cause ive been busy with so many things irl although I do like my account for everything but 99 fletch and 16m rc on there being done in the last like 6 months only and the money I had to make as well for this damn cursed white

you're telling people not to respond to the troll then you end up taking the bait. =D>