200M in all Skills

Makilio

Here is a spreadsheet with some of the top contender's remaining hours. It'll automatically update the remaining hours based on my estimated xp/h values from this spreadsheet. If anyone has other ideas of data they would like to see added to the spreadsheet, let me know and I'll see if I could do it.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Here is a spreadsheet with some of the top contender's remaining hours. It'll automatically update the remaining hours based on my estimated xp/h values from this spreadsheet. If anyone has other ideas of data they would like to see added to the spreadsheet, let me know and I'll see if I could do it.

the xp/h sheet has some errors

says cooking is 925k/h with rocktail;s? lol

wines are about 720k/h and pie baking about 460k if jugs of water are still bought out

mining 80k not 70k

herblore 730k not 690k

agility 72k not 85k although im not sure about the B.A horn calcs so if some1 can clarify ? *pssst xensure*

hunter 250k not 140k

dungeoneering not quite sure but doubt its 325k

aribiterspar3.png

Thoose spreadsheets are the absoulute MAX MAX MAX xp/h in every skill.

I really dont think every single Hour suomi is online he will be paying that much attention and spending that much GP on xp.

Did Skiller and Telo really Max out con on Zombie Implings, I dont think they did... Mahogs wasnt it?...

Thoose spreadsheets really need to be made way more realistic.

And if anyone can Drumgun cofnirm that Summoning is infact 1m/h average? I dont think it is.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Nice Exp spreadsheets/hours left. I'm joining the Suomi/Drumgun bandwagon :thumbup:

Dg will get more Binds (Quest)

Free Trade :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

wines are about 720k/h and pie baking about 460k if jugs of water are still bought out

mining 80k not 70k

herblore 730k not 690k

agility 72k not 85k although im not sure about the B.A horn calcs so if some1 can clarify ? *pssst xensure*

hunter 250k not 140k

wines 720k/h? i thought they were more like 400k/h

Agility is 70k/hr.

Farming is like 500k/day with 0 life, unlimited gp, and a passion for vinesweeper. Your not even close try again lol.

Construction with long bones to 200mil isn't happening try 500k-600k with mahogany tables.

Hunter is 220k with dragon jadinkos.

Dungeoneering isnt 320k/hr, but what it is very subjective an anything over 225k is highly questionable.

Slayer 40k/hr doubtful, 30k if you cannon and use lunar contact to move about quickly, never pick up a drop, and have lackies bring you supplies on a regular basis.

That being said dapledo is front runner for the 0 life 200mil everything award. Grats.

Jagex should employ you as the mascot for runescape.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Yes, I mentioned a few times the xp/h values are dated. Someone give me some solid data about the new rates and methods and I'll update the sheet.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

mining 80k not 70k

herblore 730k not 690k

hunter 250k not 140k

hunter is 300k and fishing is like 85k

Also, for Summoning, Drumgun was doing 1.1m Xp/hr off crimsons. 1.2 is probably possible.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Agility is 70k/hr.

It's higher with BA.

Farming is like 500k/day with 0 life, unlimited gp, and a passion for vinesweeper. Your not even close try again lol.

155k/h doing a 10min farm run. lol

Construction with long bones to 200mil isn't happening try 500k-600k with mahogany tables.

Why not?

Thanks.

Dungeoneering isnt 320k/hr, but what it is very subjective an anything over 225k is highly questionable.

I'll keep it at that until I receive confirmation from a more reliable source.

Slayer 40k/hr doubtful, 30k if you cannon and use lunar contact to move about quickly, never pick up a drop, and have lackies bring you supplies on a regular basis.

Zarfot's slayer log proves otherwise.

~ Arcane Rift ~

mining 80k not 70k

herblore 730k not 690k

hunter 250k not 140k

Due to the Make all update, you can no longer cook 1 rocktail per tick. Same reason why dbones are slower prayer xp then they used to be for altars when you had to alter each one individually.

If you have a maxed perm team who are all willing to move quickly, DG can get 325k per hour at 60 prestige. You already need nearly maxed prestige for this tho. Probably averages much lower due to the vastly lower xp rates for dungoneering at levels under ~110.

pere_grin.png

Due to the Make all update, you can no longer cook 1 rocktail per tick. Same reason why dbones are slower prayer xp then they used to be for altars when you had to alter each one individually.

If you have a maxed perm team who are all willing to move quickly, DG can get 325k per hour at 60 prestige. You already need nearly maxed prestige for this tho. Probably averages much lower due to the vastly lower xp rates for dungoneering at levels under ~110.

Thanks for an actual legitimate response, PereGrin. :)

~ Arcane Rift ~

Farming is 1100k/hr doing the perfect combination of 5 best patches and 6 best patches. I have proven it on rsof qfc:154-155-864-61975974 page 3. Although that would change for people that don't have 7 years left before maxing.

I think with farming, it would be better to put it as a per day number. So like 600k a day or something?

pere_grin.png

Agility is 70k/hr.

That being said dapledo is front runner for the 0 life 200mil everything award. Grats.

Jagex should employ you as the mascot for runescape.

hunter is about 250k on zammy jads (they take 15 mins to find and u can do them for rest of the week)

dung is about 300k/h, 225k/h is a pretty bad pace

slayer 40k is very realistic, you saying 30k/h at absolute max is pretty inaccurate. even on a task with entirely melee, no cannon or steel titan you can pull off 32-33k/h (maybe 30k counting new task). getting new task with kuradal ring/fairy ring takes literaly a minute, so if 30 min task avg this only slows down slayer by 3% or so

the number of tasks currently at 40k/h or higher is just abuot all of them. the key is to use your slayer points on skips, only do the tasks that are 40-50k/h or more, and skip everything else

a_final_name.png

You people need to realize that these perfect rates you give are not sustainable for endless hours at a time. Sure, we could do these rates for a couple hours or even a few days possibly but eventually doing the absolute maximum xp rates makes you burn out. It's better to get a more reasonable xp amount an hour and stay consistent. And most of you "efficient" people don't even have very high stats so you don't know what its like to do these things for hours on end. And no one does zombie implings to 200m con... that's just stupid.

If the max rates aren't applicable to any of the contenders, then it doesn't matter, because it's the proportions that are important (for example: agility is approx 1/5 the xp/h of let's say cooking). The list is a very rough approximation anyway. It's the ratio of hours left between the contenders that is important.

Tony112x.png

You people need to realize that these perfect rates you give are not sustainable for endless hours at a time. Sure, we could do these rates for a couple hours or even a few days possibly but eventually doing the absolute maximum xp rates makes you burn out. It's better to get a more reasonable xp amount an hour and stay consistent. And most of you "efficient" people don't even have very high stats so you don't know what its like to do these things for hours on end. And no one does zombie implings to 200m con... that's just stupid.

Obviously these aren't attainable consistently but we aren't trying to pin point the minute someone will complete this goal, it's a fun analysis to see how long it would take the top players to reach the goal.

Why is doing zombie implings to 200m con stupid? If you do con last and merch the entire time, who says you couldn't feasibly pay for it?

~ Arcane Rift ~

Most people on here realize that. But it is also another sort of thing that happens is people discuss setting records, which only require max attention in short bursts. And we like to talk about max possible xp/h just for entertainment while we wait for langer's awesome weekly updates. Gives us something to do, and keeps this thread on the front page ;)

For most long term calculations, I think the general numbers are more like 60k/h rc, 65k/h agility, or stuff like that which is below the theoretical max.

What would the smartest way for con be? Oak dungeon doors, Mahog Tables? Something else entirely? Demonic thrones :twisted:? (costs like 4bil, but only takes like a day I think, lol)

@Arcane, I think the thing with zombie implings is you might possibly spend more time looting the jars then you would turning in the bones. So looting time included (and it should be) it slows down the xp rate by a bunch and still costs quite a bit.

pere_grin.png

Most people on here realize that. But it is also another sort of thing that happens is people discuss setting records, which only require max attention in short bursts. And we like to talk about max possible xp/h just for entertainment while we wait for langer's awesome weekly updates. Gives us something to do, and keeps this thread on the front page ;)

For most long term calculations, I think the general numbers are more like 60k/h rc, 65k/h agility, or stuff like that which is below the theoretical max.

What would the smartest way for con be? Oak dungeon doors, Mahog Tables? Something else entirely? Demonic thrones :twisted:? (costs like 4bil, but only takes like a day I think, lol)

@Arcane, I think the thing with zombie implings is you might possibly spend more time looting the jars then you would turning in the bones. So looting time included (and it should be) it slows down the xp rate by a bunch and still costs quite a bit.

15h for 200M but cost is 185B

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Mahogany tables is definitely the best way. That's what all the 200m con'ers did I'm pretty sure. And buying that many zombie implings would be pretty difficult. It would be pretty cool if someone did 200m con with demonic thrones though. :P

"99-200M Construction with Demonic thrones would cost over 175B.

Edit- Von, did you include the time to buy 200k magic stones, 27 at a time, as I doubt they buy on GE. "

You put in an offer for max cash worth of stones and wait a month

Are implings faster xp than mahog tables if you include jar opening time?

"99-200M Construction with Demonic thrones would cost over 175B.

Edit- Von, did you include the time to buy 200k magic stones, 27 at a time, as I doubt they buy on GE. "

You put in an offer for max cash worth of stones and wait a month

Are implings faster xp than mahog tables if you include jar opening time?

Zarfot once posted about what he thought was faster. He still said mahogany tables were faster due to how long opening takes for the jars. And mahogany planks are a heck of a lot easier to buy than zombie imps.

15h for 200M but cost is 185B

Yeah.....IDK where I got 4bil from lol. I should have caught that. Brain is so tired from classes today >.<

pere_grin.png