200M in all Skills

Makilio

Seems like suomi keeps dunging.. he's at 109m xp now

Im very curious as to what his plans are

All buyables 200m once free trade is out? XD

Wonder how much he's gonna get though, + saw Kngkyle ranting how some of his (high level) friends have major donations (billions) lined up for them already. Hooray? :s

How you get your money doesn't seem to matter to most people anymore...(respect wise and stuff). Honestly tempted to ditch the hard working diy way and look into them other options a bit.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

How you get your money doesn't seem to matter to most people anymore...(respect wise and stuff). Honestly tempted to ditch the hard working diy way and look into them other options a bit.

You going to trim armor? :)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Seems like suomi keeps dunging.. he's at 109m xp now

Im very curious as to what his plans are

All buyables 200m once free trade is out? XD

Wonder how much he's gonna get though, + saw Kngkyle ranting how some of his (high level) friends have major donations (billions) lined up for them already. Hooray? :s

For some people, like me, the donations thing is the biggest fail ever for a top player or any player for that matter to do. If Suomi, you, Aasiwat or whoever got donations for 200M buyables then those skills shouldn't count because YOU didn't make that money, it's pretty much RWT except that you don't pay real cash so it could be considered worst. I have zero respect for Suomi because of this and I hope that he never reaches his 200M all skills goal. However, I hope that you, Drumgun, will have enough sense to see that this is wrong in so many ways and to keep training the way you do. Yes, it is harder and slower but you'll have a sense of accomplishment which is what you want, right? Either learn how to merch or just kill bosses/TDS/frosts for your cash as you have been doing so far.

Makaveli_93.png

I dont see why donations are so bad and merchanting/manipulating is okay to most ppl. I have no problem with how anyone makes thier cash just curious why the donations thing has a negative connotation to most ppl. Like the merchanting clans are basically taking money from many and giving to a select few. At least with donations you know whos getting the cash and dont expect a return ;-) Let me make it clear, i have no problem with merchanting or anyway you make your cash so lets not start a merchanting is okay or not war lol.

Kjarqu.png

ooo jdelacroix. Which top 15 haven't posted here yet?

Gert, Elvis, Elias, Paperbag (though he lurks :P), Suomi, Erw J Kingduffy, Tezz and Green098. Unless they posted under alias.

you fogot me :)

and i'll get elvis elias suomi tezz to post for u all to [bleep] over <3

but tbh most of this thread i have read it's all beeen about drumgun, i'm friends with drumgun but isant this thread about first to 200m all not just talking about 1 person personal life and stuff :o

Gert, Elvis, Elias, Paperbag (though he lurks :P), Suomi, Erw J Kingduffy, Tezz and Green098. Unless they posted under alias.

but tbh most of this thread i have read it's all beeen about drumgun, i'm friends with drumgun but isant this thread about first to 200m all not just talking about 1 person personal life and stuff :o

It is but seeing as how Drum is the only one of the top 15 to post regularly it gives us something to talk about when there a no big changes in xp/order or someone making predictions about the future...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Hi! Simple question:

What do you think, are you going to be the first one to max out runescape?

Pyl.png

He stole my mithril armour! :angry:

Nice try! But you're rank 16!! I know it's only a matter of time although and I can't wait to comment on your progress in the top 15 weekly updates because I have a feeling your skills breakdown is one of the most efficient out there (HP/slayer ratio, no effigy combo skill locked, lots of fast skills open...).

Welcome to the thread.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

It is but seeing as how Drum is the only one of the top 15 to post regularly it gives us something to talk about when there a no big changes in xp/order or someone making predictions about the future...

it looks like u all kisssing/arse licking to everyone realy and i'm sure drumgun can see it to lol

Lmao Zygi! Fell for that once actually. Omg my full black set *sheds a tear* XD

@Maka: Margins have gotten way too narrow and I'm not sure how free trade is going to affect it all (merching). Of course I'll do bosses etc, but I'm mainly playing to entertain the people now remember. All cb skills 200m is a special achievement imo, and it might be nice to give people a chance to contribute to it. It's more like a community feel (a certain closeness) that would make everybody happy. I'll be happy to achieve the actual goal, and they'll be happy to actually see it happen (in style too, get it in a week possibly) and possibly a bit proud aswell since they added their part to it (big or small, either way).

It's hard when you play to entertain others and it does hurt when you're off slaving at bandos etc 18h a day while others make 10x the money by practically doing nothing (which atleast includes clan 'merching', which will be converted into scamming again when free trade returns), then those people get praised all the same (possibly even more) due to their big exp gains that you get from buyable skills. Safe to say I've had my fair share of that so far and free trade isn't gonna help out against that at all >.<. I'll do my best atleast, I guess...

Edit: Hi Jamie! Did I get you to post or wut lol :D! I'll Nag Elias with ya *evil grin* XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Been watching this thread for a long time and decided to register on tipit lol,

I personally don't see a problem with the donation system suomi set up, the only thing that would bother me about it is if he maxxes all 200m's he claimed all the credit, the way he set it up, him getting to 200m all is a team effort, which I kind of have a problem with, but no more so than I do with manipulation clans, as someone pointed out at least with the donations, it is out of free choice to donate, manip clans just steal your geepees. With the free trade coming in a couple weeks, suomi will be able to afford most, if not all 200m's with relative ease... I personally think this gives him a distinct advantage over anyone else besides, perhaps drumgun. Suomi has already done most of the non-buyables besides slayer and now with the cash, he has the potential to make up that 600m deficit pretty quickly, Aasiwat, if he/she even decided to go for 200m all which to my knowledge isn't his/her goal, he would hit skills like fishing and agility that would really slow him down. :) My 2 cents for the topic.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I personally don't see a problem with the donation system suomi set up, the only thing that would bother me about it is if he maxxes all 200m's he claimed all the credit, the way he set it up, him getting to 200m all is a team effort, which I kind of have a problem with, but no more so than I do with manipulation clans, as someone pointed out at least with the donations, it is out of free choice to donate, manip clans just steal your geepees. With the free trade coming in a couple weeks, suomi will be able to afford most, if not all 200m's with relative ease... I personally think this gives him a distinct advantage over anyone else besides, perhaps drumgun. Suomi has already done most of the non-buyables besides slayer and now with the cash, he has the potential to make up that 600m deficit pretty quickly, Aasiwat, if he/she even decided to go for 200m all which to my knowledge isn't his/her goal, he would hit skills like fishing and agility that would really slow him down. :) My 2 cents for the topic.

Yeah Jagex gave SUOMI a big advantage over everyone re-introducing free trade.

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

Everybody can ask for donations. Don't see any advantage over other top players.

Pyl.png

I usually disagree with everything KngKyle says, however he is absolutely right for ranting about the fact that many of the hih level players will be supposedly receiving billions of gp to aid them in completing their goal, theoretically saving them thousands of hours that would have been required to make that type of money.

Everybody can ask for donations. Don't see any advantage over other top players.

SUOMI's problem is money-shortage for the buyables. Most other top skillers don't seem to have that problem, so SUOMI would profit more from free trade and bigger donations than others who have already merched a fortune.

These new hati paws are obtainable in about 5minutes, so if drumgun and paperbag got these, their xp gains would be doubled for 10 hours, that would be amazing!

Also, i don't know if one could obtain a second pair after they have used their first pair, that would mean that drumgun could double xp till 200m from now, and paperbag too.

And for the ones training slayer with combat (telmomarques, tezz, skiller and more?..) would also get a huge boost.

Let's wait if one could obtain a second pair or more!

EDIT: so u can't get another pair of gloves, even if you destroyed your old pair if it has reached 0%, you don't get another drop if u have one.

If you destroyed it, would be reobtainable through diango.

backgroundsignature.png

These new hati paws are obtainable in about 5minutes, so if drumgun and paperbag got these, their xp gains would be doubled for 10 hours, that would be amazing!

Also, i don't know if one could obtain a second pair after they have used their first pair, that would mean that drumgun could double xp till 200m from now, and paperbag too.

And for the ones training slayer with combat (telmomarques, tezz, skiller and more?..) would also get a huge boost.

EDIT: so u can't get another pair of gloves, even if you destroyed your old pair if it has reached 0%, you don't get another drop if u have one.

Drumgun only needs 29mil range till those paws become absolutely useless for him.

Also, anyone try dying with them fully charged? then getting a new pair from diango, and grabbing your old ones from your grave? Similiar to getting golden hammers.

pere_grin.png

I can assure you, they do not last 10 hours.

I'm only using them for slayer in living rock caverns, and they degrade kinda fast if you ask me.