200M in all Skills

Makilio

Eventually it will happen, it's just a matter of not getting bored with skills such as Runecrafting, Mining and Agility. Also, having all of that spare time to do all the skills is obviously required.

You'd literally either have no social life, or it would be over the course of your lifetime :o.

Be some achievement though :)

Drum won't be number 1. Jdela has more exp than him.

Irrelevant. Drumgun is gaining exp at a faster rate than jdela. And if Drum has enough money for 200M pray, he could be at 2,509,800,000 XP within a month.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Irrelevant. Drumgun is gaining exp at a faster rate than jdela. And if Drum has enough money for 200M pray, he could be at 2,509,800,000 XP within a month.

kind of off topic but how did you get 91 hp with those stats? lul

also drumgun will overtake jdelacroix and aasiwat with ease, i mean he started in 2007 or 2008. aasiwat started back in 2004 i think so, he joined the game very early too, same goes for jdelacroix

Eventually it will happen, it's just a matter of not getting bored with skills such as Runecrafting, Mining and Agility. Also, having all of that spare time to do all the skills is obviously required.

You'd literally either have no social life, or it would be over the course of your lifetime :o.

It seems to be a reoccuring theme to get a post nearly identical to this one every 5 or so pages...

Btw, Iirc some of the top players only have 10-15k hours left to go, which wouldn't take a "lifetime"

ZMFg2.jpg

Suomi has passed inactive Lan and enters the top 10.

Elias will reach 2B xp before or during the week end.

Paperbag will reach 1,9B xp before the week-end.

Kingduffy will pass Erw J before or during the week end for rank 12.

Skiller has moved back to slayer...very nice!

Edit @ ISmibeg

These posts come form people reading the first post and replying without knowing what the thread has become.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

kind of off topic but how did you get 91 hp with those stats? lul

also drumgun will overtake jdelacroix and aasiwat with ease, i mean he started in 2007 or 2008. aasiwat started back in 2004 i think so, he joined the game very early too, same goes for jdelacroix

*Cough* I'm a Soul wars prod *cough*

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

What a stupid assumption, although not surprising as it is typical for a comment like this to be made by someone that doesn't really know much about time management apperantly.

What a stupid assumption, although not surprising as it is typical for a comment like this to be made by someone that doesn't really know much about time management apperantly.

Say that to my boss...

He takes 8 hours/day, 5 days/week of playtime away from me.

The bastard. :angry:

Just kidding, like your post was too I think. :razz:

Even with lower profit margins, I would consider merching Drumgun!

Putting up offers takes 5 minutes, even if you have to renew offers 6x/day that would only take 30 minutes.

My clanchat is for friends only. Believe it or not, but I actually don't like standing in the spotlights much lol. It also enables me to skill more efficiently....and people call me inefficient XD har har. But nah, I talk on alot of things other than rs already (mainly making deals and such). I could open my cc but I wouldn't actually be in there, and I think that would dissapoint people alot more than that I keep it for friends only. Atleast now, when 1 of my friends has an issue, I can call them over to my cc and try to help them in peace :)

And oi oi guys, let's keep things pleasant :P

ur inefficient br0.

I think the slowest skills would be the best to max first. Slayer, Agility..etc. But certainly start with Slayer. Use the Effigies to lob millions of exps off your others.

U wouldn't even be able to say this a few years ago, because nobody used to slay back then. Let's face it; it was a crap skill, back then you HAD to do the tasks that got assigned to you if you wanted to progress in slayer. Some people were already long underway cb wise at that time (like me), so I wouldn't have come close to 200m slayer either way if I had started slaying when those updates came out that now makes slayer a wise choice to train such as able to cancel tasks, effigies, kuradal etc. But ok, gl ignoring those facts lmfao.

In a few years, people will be calling Suomi inefficient for having 200m agil/fish already when an update has come out that allows fishing and agil to be trained at the same time at a much more profitable/efficient/bla bla bla way. And then someone else will be praised; someone who doesn't have 200m fish and agil yet, who plays alot ---> and so, who is able to make good use of that update. How about you wake up some braincells and think about those facts instead of calling me inefficient. Infact, were you even around/able to understand the game enough to be aware of this a few years ago? Lol.

Truth is, everybody needs to have something to complain about on every top player. With Suomi for example, people whine about his donating method. It's hilarious what some people have come up concerning me so far. First manipulative screenies to make me look like a jerk, then say I gained my cb stats by playing soulwars (lmfao at this troll attempt, that would actually be more impressive since its slower), and now it's this whole 'inefficient' bs thats is clearly an unfair judgment aswell due to the above explained reason. But yeah, there will always be haters I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA&feature=related

Also, I just want to make a point on this efficiency (xp/hr) debate. If you are starting at, lets say, 15m in all skills, and are going for 200m them all, it would make sense to train the fastest skill first (I know this may not be possible with summoning as you need to get the charms but then you would move onto prayer). As you train the faster ones, updates could be released making the slower skills faster. Even though in the future a skill you have already trained to 200m may be updated so that it can be trained faster, it doesn't matter, bc at the time when you trained it, it was the most xp/hr you could get. Therefore you train what gives you the best xp/hr in hopes that while you are training it updates come out making the slower skills faster.

I realize I may not be taking in account resource requirements and how to deal with xp gains in cmb when you train slayer, but I think this is the best way to train as you are always getting the most xp/hr possible in your current situation. Ahh and I just realized I didn't consider training skills like farming along with other skills; I think you all will get my point though.

drumgun has something special, he is different to us, he has actually the power, if you think this is religiously influenced, then i have to tell you, not even God could break those runetrack records

:lol: Yea

drumgun has something special, he is different to us, he has actually the power, if you think this is religiously influenced, then i have to tell you, not even God could break those runetrack records

:lol: Yea

It's not religious for me, I just said that because some of you here practically worship him lol. It's OK to talk about him to some extent, but 10+ pages of saying the same things over and over again is getting very boring. I think we all know everything about Drumgun and there's nothing new so change topic pl0x.

Makaveli_93.png

Umm, some dude called Simon got 13m hunter xp yesterday :shock:

I wouldn't say "some dude", by the look of his highscores ;)

(he is Neo Qdon btw)

I knew that :P

But as compared to Telmo, Drum etc he's some dude, oh well, by some dude I meant not a contender :P.

(he is Neo Qdon btw)

But as compared to Telmo, Drum etc he's some dude, oh well, by some dude I meant not a contender :P.

He isn't, because he is the most awesome skiller ever! ;). Simon really deserves some credit, because he managed 200m ranged, and 200m Con at level 103 (?). He also is a very nice guy overall :). Same goes for Loveclap, though I know her and she shares her account with a friend. He merched for her (she has over 50b). So yeah, I do not have any respect for people like that. Get all 99 then merch to 50b by letting friends on your acc while your at school or something. :shame:

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

(he is Neo Qdon btw)

He has 14m Cook exp, 15m Fletch, 31m Firemaking and 21m Thieving. As well as 1.259b xp.

As much of a contender as anyone. :P

(he is Neo Qdon btw)

He has 14m Cook exp, 15m Fletch, 31m Firemaking and 21m Thieving. As well as 1.259b xp.

As much of a contender as anyone. :P

So your saying he'll be as likely to get 200M in all skills as Suomi etc?