200M in all Skills

Makilio

Dont respond to these people obviously trolling now, switch up topic ^_^

ur the ultimate troll dud telling every1 ur goal iz 200m everything then u burn out a month l8r all us top players kno ur just trollin

top player wat lol who are you and pm me on here, stop littering the thread weather or not that is my goal I was an idiot for making the thread so soon and am locking it to re post most of it as just a guide when I started scaping again I felt like I was all bad-ass for the Rc xp I was getting and things I was learning about efficiency..etc so until I have more reputable stats I wont state any goals for the long term again also havent burned out got overloaded at school and applying for jobs Im actually procrastinating right now typing on here I have an essay due in 2 hours I havent started yet cause ive been busy with so many things irl although I do like my account for everything but 99 fletch and 16m rc on there being done in the last like 6 months only and the money I had to make as well for this damn cursed white

you're telling people not to respond to the troll then you end up taking the bait. =D>

@@@ your right ^_^

Still haven't started project lol

aribiterspar3.png

I hate imbeciles and those who can't handle a proper conversation.

Anyways. I don't know what the current subject is, but I want to post this anyway. I've been lurking this thread for some time now and it saddens me that people can't understand others perspectives.

Drumgun plays a lot (18hrs/day) but that is his choice and his life. It is not your life. The fact and the matter is that he has 2.3B+ total experience (continues to increase at a fast rate). That is simply the method he has chosen to play the game. Other top players have a lower amount of daily play time. This does not make Drumgun any less efficient... at the end of the day, he is amongst the top players... like it or not... Also about Drum not having 200M Slayer... Are you serious? No other top players have 200M Slayer so stop shoving it up his (you know). It takes years to get... it's a slow skill. Getting or having 200m slayer does not make you a more efficient player, it just means that you have this as your goal and as such you've chosen to attempt to achieve.

Although please remember that this is only my opinion. An opinion is not fact. Your opinion is not fact. My opinion is not fact.

I hate imbeciles and those who can't handle a proper conversation.

Anyways. I don't know what the current subject is, but I want to post this anyway. I've been lurking this thread for some time now and it saddens me that people can't understand others perspectives.

Drumgun plays a lot (18hrs/day) but that is his choice and his life. It is not your life. The fact and the matter is that he has 2.3B+ total experience (continues to increase at a fast rate). That is simply the method he has chosen to play the game. Other top players have a lower amount of daily play time. This does not make Drumgun any less efficient... at the end of the day, he is amongst the top players... like it or not... Also about Drum not having 200M Slayer... Are you serious? No other top players have 200M Slayer so stop shoving it up his (you know). It takes years to get... it's a slow skill. Getting or having 200m slayer does not make you a more efficient player, it just means that you have this as your goal and as such you've chosen to attempt to achieve.

Although please remember that this is only my opinion. An opinion is not fact. Your opinion is not fact. My opinion is not fact.

I dont even

What is this

aribiterspar3.png

Any reasons why suomi isn't maxing his total out to be #5 front page?

If anything id guess to hurry up and finish dungeoneering as everyday it dies a little bit more in someway shape or form so sooner he finishes it the better xp/h hes getting/ less time spent dg ing if he does now instead of later basically id guess

aribiterspar3.png

I dont wanna take people out of their dreams,

But every top player is runescape is a bot.

Everyone in atleast the top 1000is a bot.

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

2920x24hours = 70080hours...

Averaged maximum of xp rate per hour (average over all skills)

About 60k per hour.

Jdelacroix=2,34billion xp. 2.340.000.000XP

2.340.000.000\70080=33390XP per hour.

Which means he must be online for 13hours every day, without vacation, without having to work or go to school, without doing anything else then skilling, with no alternative events of money making, fun slaying, or doing anything enjoyable but just skilling skilling skilling.

These guys are bots,

Really good bots!!! :ohnoes:

EDIT: and that calculation is if they actualy all started the moment rs2 got released...

omai!!!

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

2.340.000.000\70080=33390

Which means he must be online for 12hours every day, without vacation, without having to work or go to school, without doing anything else then skilling, with no alternative events of money making, fun slaying, or doing anything enjoyable but just skilling skilling skilling.

These guys are bots,

EDIT: and that calculation is if they actualy all started the moment rs2 got released...

omai!!!

Warning warning will robinson, brb hospital i hit my head on my desk when I read this and my cat freaked out and scratched the back of my neck open then the desk broke and I fell through the floor and landed on a stack of dominoes covering a hemophiliac baby.

aribiterspar3.png

[hide]You people need to realize that these perfect rates you give are not sustainable for endless hours at a time. Sure, we could do these rates for a couple hours or even a few days possibly but eventually doing the absolute maximum xp rates makes you burn out. It's better to get a more reasonable xp amount an hour and stay consistent. And most of you "efficient" people don't even have very high stats so you don't know what its like to do these things for hours on end. And no one does zombie implings to 200m con... that's just stupid.

Most people on here realize that. But it is also another sort of thing that happens is people discuss setting records, which only require max attention in short bursts. And we like to talk about max possible xp/h just for entertainment while we wait for langer's awesome weekly updates. Gives us something to do, and keeps this thread on the front page ;)

For most long term calculations, I think the general numbers are more like 60k/h rc, 65k/h agility, or stuff like that which is below the theoretical max.

What would the smartest way for con be? Oak dungeon doors, Mahog Tables? Something else entirely? Demonic thrones :twisted:? (costs like 4bil, but only takes like a day I think, lol)

@Arcane, I think the thing with zombie implings is you might possibly spend more time looting the jars then you would turning in the bones. So looting time included (and it should be) it slows down the xp rate by a bunch and still costs quite a bit.

@ Zombie Impling Jars

"500 Zombie Impling Jars cost - 5.85m

Average per 500 is 14 Long bones and 18 Curved bones - 68k construction XP + 50k gp

Trade price of normal bones looted - 3.8m

Loss for 500 Jars - 2.1m"

"I don't think this is as fast as it appears. I don't think you take into account the time it takes to empty the jars.

It looks like you empty 1 inv of jars per 10 seconds, and with 22 jars per inv it would take 3.8 mins to empty 500 jars.

Running the bones from the bank to Barlak takes around 1.5 mins per 28 bones. However since you average 32 bones per 500 jars, it would take 1.7 mins going at the same rate.

That brings the total time to 5.5 mins per 68k xp, which is equivalent to 742k xp/h"

Both quotes taken from this

They are impractical and slower unless you plan to break record, in which case they are great because you can bank them and get 3m/h running the bones.

@ Mahogany Tables

"The fastest possible experience per hour is probably around 900k. The most I have done is 849k, and typically I got 700-800k. A friend of mine has gotten over 860k experience in one hour."

That was taken directly from Zarfot's construction video. He later came out with a second one where he used mouse keys and he said that was faster, he didn't say by how much, just that it was faster. So if you can average 750k with the mouse and probably 775k-800k with mouse keys it is probably safe to assume that 750k is a good number to use for all estimates.

@ The debate about the xp/h rates.

The number of hours left for all of the top players are not actuate at all. But that is not the point. They are not trying to actually show you how many hours left each player has to 200m all skills. They are more a system of ranking how close each player is to 200m all skills by taking in to account both total xp and what skills that xp is in. As for why we use the optimal rates for all of our calculations. They are valuable information to know, much more so than the average humanly xp/h rate. When you know the optimal rate you do planning for records if that is what you plan to do. If you are just planning on going for a 200m you are still going to want to the know the optimal method so that you can as close as possible give that you are in fact human. It is easy to extrapolate down from an optimal xp rate by multiplying by .85 or .9 to get a more reasonable human pace, but you can't do that with an average rate because you don't know much faster is optimal.

Optimal xp rates are used to provide information and that is all. They are not a suggestion of what everyone should be doing, but merely a suggestion of what they could possibly do and a number to project down from.

@ Paperbag's hatred of slayer.

If you hate slayer and would rather just camp the same monster, and that you seem to be quite good at merchanting seeing that you have a lot of buyables done, you should cannon cave crawlers for all of cmb. It will result in 200m melee, hp, range, slayer, rc, and summoning; plus a huge amount of xp in the effigy investigating skills all in about 7000 hours. I found this to be the second most efficient method, second to doing slayer with effigies on slayer, then camping cave crawlers. However, Thai Tong found it to actually by much faster than doing any slayer at all. If this is true all of the people saying that slayer is efficient would actually be wrong. It would seem that actually not doing any slayer or RC is the most efficient method to 200m all skills. Goodfight EffigyScape.

Edit: Personally I think I would shoot myself if I sat at cave crawlers for 7k hours, I think I would need slayer to break up the monotony, but who knows it may be your thing.[/hide]

Banking in Castle Wars and using Dorgesh-Kaan telespheres might possibly be a faster method of handing them in than running back and forth to the Dorg bank. I personally used this for banking for energy pots back in the old Dorg Agility days.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

[hide]You people need to realize that these perfect rates you give are not sustainable for endless hours at a time. Sure, we could do these rates for a couple hours or even a few days possibly but eventually doing the absolute maximum xp rates makes you burn out. It's better to get a more reasonable xp amount an hour and stay consistent. And most of you "efficient" people don't even have very high stats so you don't know what its like to do these things for hours on end. And no one does zombie implings to 200m con... that's just stupid.

Most people on here realize that. But it is also another sort of thing that happens is people discuss setting records, which only require max attention in short bursts. And we like to talk about max possible xp/h just for entertainment while we wait for langer's awesome weekly updates. Gives us something to do, and keeps this thread on the front page ;)

For most long term calculations, I think the general numbers are more like 60k/h rc, 65k/h agility, or stuff like that which is below the theoretical max.

What would the smartest way for con be? Oak dungeon doors, Mahog Tables? Something else entirely? Demonic thrones :twisted:? (costs like 4bil, but only takes like a day I think, lol)

@Arcane, I think the thing with zombie implings is you might possibly spend more time looting the jars then you would turning in the bones. So looting time included (and it should be) it slows down the xp rate by a bunch and still costs quite a bit.

@ Zombie Impling Jars

"500 Zombie Impling Jars cost - 5.85m

Average per 500 is 14 Long bones and 18 Curved bones - 68k construction XP + 50k gp

Trade price of normal bones looted - 3.8m

Loss for 500 Jars - 2.1m"

"I don't think this is as fast as it appears. I don't think you take into account the time it takes to empty the jars.

It looks like you empty 1 inv of jars per 10 seconds, and with 22 jars per inv it would take 3.8 mins to empty 500 jars.

Running the bones from the bank to Barlak takes around 1.5 mins per 28 bones. However since you average 32 bones per 500 jars, it would take 1.7 mins going at the same rate.

That brings the total time to 5.5 mins per 68k xp, which is equivalent to 742k xp/h"

Both quotes taken from this

They are impractical and slower unless you plan to break record, in which case they are great because you can bank them and get 3m/h running the bones.

@ Mahogany Tables

"The fastest possible experience per hour is probably around 900k. The most I have done is 849k, and typically I got 700-800k. A friend of mine has gotten over 860k experience in one hour."

That was taken directly from Zarfot's construction video. He later came out with a second one where he used mouse keys and he said that was faster, he didn't say by how much, just that it was faster. So if you can average 750k with the mouse and probably 775k-800k with mouse keys it is probably safe to assume that 750k is a good number to use for all estimates.

@ The debate about the xp/h rates.

The number of hours left for all of the top players are not actuate at all. But that is not the point. They are not trying to actually show you how many hours left each player has to 200m all skills. They are more a system of ranking how close each player is to 200m all skills by taking in to account both total xp and what skills that xp is in. As for why we use the optimal rates for all of our calculations. They are valuable information to know, much more so than the average humanly xp/h rate. When you know the optimal rate you do planning for records if that is what you plan to do. If you are just planning on going for a 200m you are still going to want to the know the optimal method so that you can as close as possible give that you are in fact human. It is easy to extrapolate down from an optimal xp rate by multiplying by .85 or .9 to get a more reasonable human pace, but you can't do that with an average rate because you don't know much faster is optimal.

Optimal xp rates are used to provide information and that is all. They are not a suggestion of what everyone should be doing, but merely a suggestion of what they could possibly do and a number to project down from.

@ Paperbag's hatred of slayer.

If you hate slayer and would rather just camp the same monster, and that you seem to be quite good at merchanting seeing that you have a lot of buyables done, you should cannon cave crawlers for all of cmb. It will result in 200m melee, hp, range, slayer, rc, and summoning; plus a huge amount of xp in the effigy investigating skills all in about 7000 hours. I found this to be the second most efficient method, second to doing slayer with effigies on slayer, then camping cave crawlers. However, Thai Tong found it to actually by much faster than doing any slayer at all. If this is true all of the people saying that slayer is efficient would actually be wrong. It would seem that actually not doing any slayer or RC is the most efficient method to 200m all skills. Goodfight EffigyScape.

Edit: Personally I think I would shoot myself if I sat at cave crawlers for 7k hours, I think I would need slayer to break up the monotony, but who knows it may be your thing.[/hide]

Banking in Castle Wars and using Dorgesh-Kaan telespheres might possibly be a faster method of handing them in than running back and forth to the Dorg bank. I personally used this for banking for energy pots back in the old Dorg Agility days.

yeah check that out ^ As well if its not faster for some reason xensure can you do the calcs for the laps being 10 seconds faster then shown in that vid he did a decent amoutn of pausing and excessively slow clicking I think 10 seconds faster would be a reasonable normal lap from what was shown on there

aribiterspar3.png

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

Which means he must be online for 13hours every day, without vacation, without having to work or go to school, without doing anything else then skilling, with no alternative events of money making, fun slaying, or doing anything enjoyable but just skilling skilling skilling.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

Most top Overall players typically average around 200k-300k+ Xp/hr for their Xp. In the case of Jdelacroix, his average Xp/hr might even be higher than that tbh.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Wow guys. I go to burst rock lobsters for a few hours, and when I get back 3 pages of trolling to sort through for the legit posts. >.<

[hide] hidden stuff goes here [/hide] 

Those are hide tags. Please use them. That was not a cool quote chain.

pere_grin.png

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

1. Rs2 is not 8 years old, and why aren't you counting time in RSC anyway

2. 60k/hr should be 100-130k/hr (@another poster 200-300k/hr is too much even if he's only done fast skills to 200m)

3. 6 hours a day is not uncommon as an average. Hell a lot of people get in 80+ hours per week, so 40 isn't a stretch at all...and remember only a miniscule handful of players have even 1.5b exp let alone 2.34b

Epic troll or legitimately clueless?

2496 Completionist

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

2. 60k/hr should be 100-130k/hr (@another poster 200-300k/hr is too much even if he's only done fast skills to 200m)

3. 6 hours a day is not uncommon as an average. Hell a lot of people get in 80+ hours per week, so 40 isn't a stretch at all...and remember only a miniscule handful of players have even 1.5b exp let alone 2.34b

Starting at 99 all skills going to 200m xp in all skills at perfect efficiency is about 307k/h average, so 200-300k xp/h average isnt much to ask Id think

aribiterspar3.png

The old number that I remembered was 135k exp/hr for Zarfot so I assumed that was the way to do it

But I forgot that ancient effigies were added so that boosts it a lot, not to mention Herblore Habitat

Still if perfect efficiency is 307k don't expect anyone to get close to 300 over something as long-term as 200m all :\ Also, since your first 300m or so exp has to be from somewhat inefficient methods, that will weigh it down. Right now we are only up 8x the exp to 99 all, so that lesser amount of exp carries some weight; the farther along they get the closer they will get to current xp/hr rates...

2496 Completionist

The old number that I remembered was 135k exp/hr for Zarfot so I assumed that was the way to do it

But I forgot that ancient effigies were added so that boosts it a lot, not to mention Herblore Habitat

Still if perfect efficiency is 307k don't expect anyone to get close to 300 over something as long-term as 200m all :\

yeah but even 200k would be 2/3 max xp/h for all skills so if pple can do 300k hunt thattd be training it at 200k, mahog tables can be 750k and they'd be doing it at 500k firemaking 300k instead of 450k..etc and Id belive most arent slowing down that much so mid 200k-300ks seems reasonable possibly

aribiterspar3.png

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

Starting at 99 all skills going to 200m xp in all skills at perfect efficiency is about 307k/h average, so 200-300k xp/h average isnt much to ask Id think

alot of top players have an avg of 100K+ since account creation :P

StarViv.png

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

alot of top players have alot of buyables left or have spent time doing other things like hanging out/ mini games ..etc im talkin bout actual time skilling ..etc but yeah buyables is a big part jdela and paper I think are the only ones with them done besides farming and zarfots firemaking + farming

aribiterspar3.png

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

I'll share my average xp an hour if it helps. Right now I have an average of 146k xp an hour (547 days on Alog), rising a bit with range but will fall a lot once I start doing slower skills soon.

Still if perfect efficiency is 307k don't expect anyone to get close to 300 over something as long-term as 200m all :\

yeah but even 200k would be 2/3 max xp/h for all skills so if pple can do 300k hunt thattd be training it at 200k, mahog tables can be 750k and they'd be doing it at 500k firemaking 300k instead of 450k..etc and Id belive most arent slowing down that much so mid 200k-300ks seems reasonable possibly

Ok I grant you that 200k is a reasonable rate but I challenge you to find a maxed (or very high total) player who actually has an exp/hr rate of 200k...if it can't be done by a person in contention then it doesn't matter what the theoretical rate is, which is where we differ in opinion I think. That old list that was posted on HLF had Zarfot first, I believe? With much less than 200k.

Either way, I agree that exp/hr now is definitely in the 200-300k range, but that doesn't mean that your overall rate will suddenly jump there. The amount of time spent using pre-99 rates (or more importantly, pre-update rates) is not insignificant and probably never will be. So while a person playing 10 hours a day could get 2-3m exp/day training a mix of skills, it's probably not possible to have an overall rate of 200-300k, which is what the original post I quoted was discussing.

EDIT: From your other post, you mention that you only count time skilling. That in itself will never match the a-log exp/hr rates seeing as certain quests, minigame rewards, etc are necessities...

2496 Completionist

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

I'll share my average xp an hour if it helps. Right now I have an average of 146k xp an hour (547 days on Alog), rising a bit with range but will fall a lot once I start doing slower skills soon.

Thanks for sharing m8 (=

Ill message teh fot and see if hell post his on here as well I havent seen him post recently so idk if hes reading this still or not and hopefully skiller,others might do the same

I figure most pple got a good 100-150 alog days wasted though just from people ive talked to including myself ( yeah I talk to myself ) just being a noob and not really doing anything or gaining much xp.

aribiterspar3.png

Ok I grant you that 200k is a reasonable rate but I challenge you to find a maxed (or very high total) player who actually has an exp/hr rate of 200k...if it can't be done by a person in contention then it doesn't matter what the theoretical rate is, which is where we differ in opinion I think. That old list that was posted on HLF had Zarfot first, I believe? With much less than 200k.

Either way, I agree that exp/hr now is definitely in the 200-300k range, but that doesn't mean that your overall rate will suddenly jump there. The amount of time spent using pre-99 rates (or more importantly, pre-update rates) is not insignificant and probably never will be. So while a person playing 10 hours a day could get 2-3m exp/day training a mix of skills, it's probably not possible to have an overall rate of 200-300k, which is what the original post I quoted was discussing.

Yeah the thing is when skilling time gets mixed with play time during calculations

As in overall math wise you could look at all the time you've actually spend skilling and that would be the between 2-300k xp/h average but if you look at overall playtime or time on line for the adv log then it changes it up im not sure if im saying it the way I want to say it lol but get what im trying to say?

Also I didnt say the theoretical rate really mattered I just thought its some nice information to throw out there assuming a person was max efficiency, didn't ever waste time on there acc..etc kinda like how demonic thrones cost 175b for 15 hours to 200m con, doesn't really matter since no1 will probably do it but still cool to know ^_^

aribiterspar3.png

8years of RS2=

8x365=2920days

About 60k per hour.

These guys are bots,

omai!!!

training slow skills will tank it ;( what slow skills u planning on paper?

StarViv.png