200M in all Skills

Makilio

Telmo brought up a point about using effigies on Slayer that I don't recall was mentioned by Xensure. If he used his effigies on Slayer, he'd be down about 100m Summoning Xp. It would then be inefficient to have to gather the charms to get the rest of the Summoning Xp. It may have been calced out already, but I don't remember reading any mention of it.

You can get the remaining charms at cave crawlers but they are mostly greens. I have also shown that it is better to use effigies on runecrafting contrary to xensure's proof, I just can't figure out why we get different results :o

Nonetheless, I think it would definitely be easier to average a higher xp/hr in agility and even fishing than in rc, so rc was the better choice. Not to mention you can afk the formers and rc definitely requires the most concentration, clicking, etc out of those three.

I'm not too sure about that. Agility is pretty click intensive as well.

You were doing that at the Nature Altar right? Zmi is considerably faster. You can already get 65k/h on your own there. So runners could potentially bump it up to about ~80k/hour. Going by the same increase as you had over Grhaaking nature runes, which is around 30k/h I think.

I'l be suprised if zmi running takes off, most runners are noobs looking to make their first few mil and zmi takes a quest, its dangerous for really low levels and their no decent profit in it. Runners would have to pay in cash to make it worthwhile and it would be slowed down because you'd have to drop or trade multiple types of rune each time you trade someone. I don't see it happening, unless rcers are willing to make a huge loss to make it worth doing for runners.

pay 50k/lap for zmi runners might work

You realise that would make 200m rc cost over 30b right? Ok I did that calc in my head and thats not factoring in xp from effigies but while it might be enough to make people run for you, noone would do that all the way to 200m xp.

Bbk.png

Nonetheless, I think it would definitely be easier to average a higher xp/hr in agility and even fishing than in rc, so rc was the better choice. Not to mention you can afk the formers and rc definitely requires the most concentration, clicking, etc out of those three.

You were doing that at the Nature Altar right? Zmi is considerably faster. You can already get 65k/h on your own there. So runners could potentially bump it up to about ~80k/hour. Going by the same increase as you had over Grhaaking nature runes, which is around 30k/h I think.

Agility on the barb extended course is only 8 clicks and since there are certain angles which results in you not having to rotate the screen it results in agility being very laid back. I averaged 63k xp/hr on the barb extended course while watching movies which made 99 so much easier. For fishing if you decide to do rocktails that is very simple, quite afkable. If you decide to do barb it is repetitive and centred around a very small area and the hand movements become second nature. I got my 99 fishing before living rock caverns and before the cake/purple sweets thing was discovered, but i averaged 58k xp/hr doing barb while watching movies. To get your stated 65k xp/hr in rc is no doubt possible, but to be consistent over an extended period would be, I think, very hard. Let's say from 99 to 200m xp one did rc, agility or fishing straight. There maybe certain periods over millions or tens of millions of xp where rc would have a higher xp/hr but overall I think it would be lower. Not by a lot, but considering it does require more effort, concentration, etc it, to me, is the obvious choice when it comes to effigies.

[hide]

For rc, yea 65k xp/hr is possible now, but when I did the 40-45k xp/hr from running was on par with zmi as the features which result in that xp/hr were either not present or not known (i.e. deposit all or mouse keys). As for the zmi running: I too would be amazed if that took off. I'm sure rcers would keep the good runes and drop the others, but that still leaves a lot of other runes to drop. It would therefore become a trade off between profit and xp until the optimum inventory space to essence traded is found. Crafters may have to accept maybe 20 essence per trade which would offset zmi's advantage over the other altars; mainly nature as it is the most mainstream one and will continue to be so I think.

One idea for zmi running would be a sort of gamble from the runners' perspective. The runner would give the crafter a certain number of essence - this number is determined by the runner due to the possibility of pouches and method of teleportiing and banking. It is not determined by the crafter and this is where the gamble comes in to play as the runner then trades this number of essence to the crafter and in return would receive all the runes from the previous runners' essence (i.e. what the crafter just crafted). This would be faster than giving essence back, or paying in cash, or keeping some runes and dropping others. The problem is however that it is biased towards the crafter in that the crafter neither loses nor gains any money. The runners however are at a disadvantage as players can be dishonest (and no doubt there always will be some). High rc levels result in a profit at zmi, and although the runner doesnt know what they're going to get they can expect a profit compared to cost of the pure essence they provided. I'm sure there is a level where you stop losing money and start making money from zmi and I'm sure there would be crafters who'd try to dupe runners by giving them back runes worth less than the essence they received.[/hide]

Lolwut? MINIMUM(who the eff does minimum anyway?), it is 10-11 clicks/lap and that's for perfect laps. If you're only doing 8 clicks/lap and getting 63k Xp/hr, that means you're not even making an attempt at doing tricks, much less full perfect laps. Anyone in my clan can easily average 70k+ Xp/hr. Concerning Rc, if you're that slow in Agility you'll be just as slow when it comes to Runecrafting, so I wouldn't be expecting any 60k+ rates from you. Btw, Fishing is well over 80k Xp/hr if done right.

Not everyone plays this game like a robot lmfao

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Arib, u didn't answer anything about the Summoning if you do normal Slayer with effigies on Slayer followed by finishing melees at Cave Crawlers with effigies on Agil/Rc. What are the charm drop rates?

The charms for summoning are gained through cave crawlers. Using all crimson and blue charms first and then finishing off the remaining xp with green charms.

Spending 6648 hours killing cave crawlers, killing 700 crawlers per hour. Assuming they have a drop rate of 1% blues, 4.5% crimson, 17% green, 77.5% gold/nothing (Using wikia's drop tables).

The player should get 7 blues, 31 crimson and 11,900 green charms per hour. Over 6648 hours this is 8,330k green, 206,088 crimson and 46,536 blue charms.

That seems wrong unless they drop multiiple greens at once :blink:

Lolz i thought I corrected that, its meant to be 119/hr. Oh i see now, I corrected below that the total number of charms gotten but forgot to change that value :P You still get enough green charms to max summoning. I must have gotten 100 times larger because I used a percent figure so... 17% is 100 times bigger than 0.17

How fast would the rc xp be if you were just constantly trading with people for essence? Arib mentioned a company which would mean you have runners bringing essence only for you. Although someone did make a good point that it would cost 30B

How fast would the rc xp be if you were just constantly trading with people for essence? Arib mentioned a company which would mean you have runners bringing essence only for you. Although someone did make a good point that it would cost 30B

If you got runners bringing you ess, I think it would be around ~80-90k/h. I am not sure about how much it would cost/profit. I would assume that zmi at 99 rc would yield maybe 1.5-2x.

I am not too sure about the distribution of runes you get, but say you traded all the runes you kept the death, blood, and soul runes, and you traded the runner 24 noted ess + the rest of the runes. They would get all the chaos, cosmic, nature, astral, and the rest as profit, and break even on the rest as they would need to run 24 ess to you each time. Then, maybe ever few hours, you head to the bank to grab some cash, and pay your runners like ~1mil for 3 hours running or something. That would be about on par with other lower level moneymakers such as cave slime and aviansies.

pere_grin.png

^That seems like a good idea. Although I still see it being x2 faster than normal.

OMG Arib gave me faulse info :shock: I just made a proof to show that it is better to use effigy lamps on fishing rather than agility which I will post up here soon. This makes things a hell of a lot easier for calculating time for all skills because I can now ignore the effect of fishing on str. I just hope there is nothing wrong with the proof.

^That seems like a good idea. Although I still see it being x2 faster than normal.

OMG Arib gave me faulse info :shock: I just made a proof to show that it is better to use effigy lamps on fishing rather than agility which I will post up here soon. This makes things a hell of a lot easier for calculating time for all skills because I can now ignore the effect of fishing on str. I just hope there is nothing wrong with the proof.

fishing requuires much less effort tho.

StarViv.png

Agility on the barb extended course is only 8 clicks and since there are certain angles which results in you not having to rotate the screen it results in agility being very laid back. I averaged 63k xp/hr on the barb extended course while watching movies which made 99 so much easier. For fishing if you decide to do rocktails that is very simple, quite afkable. If you decide to do barb it is repetitive and centred around a very small area and the hand movements become second nature. I got my 99 fishing before living rock caverns and before the cake/purple sweets thing was discovered, but i averaged 58k xp/hr doing barb while watching movies. To get your stated 65k xp/hr in rc is no doubt possible, but to be consistent over an extended period would be, I think, very hard. Let's say from 99 to 200m xp one did rc, agility or fishing straight. There maybe certain periods over millions or tens of millions of xp where rc would have a higher xp/hr but overall I think it would be lower. Not by a lot, but considering it does require more effort, concentration, etc it, to me, is the obvious choice when it comes to effigies.

[hide]

For rc, yea 65k xp/hr is possible now, but when I did the 40-45k xp/hr from running was on par with zmi as the features which result in that xp/hr were either not present or not known (i.e. deposit all or mouse keys). As for the zmi running: I too would be amazed if that took off. I'm sure rcers would keep the good runes and drop the others, but that still leaves a lot of other runes to drop. It would therefore become a trade off between profit and xp until the optimum inventory space to essence traded is found. Crafters may have to accept maybe 20 essence per trade which would offset zmi's advantage over the other altars; mainly nature as it is the most mainstream one and will continue to be so I think.

One idea for zmi running would be a sort of gamble from the runners' perspective. The runner would give the crafter a certain number of essence - this number is determined by the runner due to the possibility of pouches and method of teleportiing and banking. It is not determined by the crafter and this is where the gamble comes in to play as the runner then trades this number of essence to the crafter and in return would receive all the runes from the previous runners' essence (i.e. what the crafter just crafted). This would be faster than giving essence back, or paying in cash, or keeping some runes and dropping others. The problem is however that it is biased towards the crafter in that the crafter neither loses nor gains any money. The runners however are at a disadvantage as players can be dishonest (and no doubt there always will be some). High rc levels result in a profit at zmi, and although the runner doesnt know what they're going to get they can expect a profit compared to cost of the pure essence they provided. I'm sure there is a level where you stop losing money and start making money from zmi and I'm sure there would be crafters who'd try to dupe runners by giving them back runes worth less than the essence they received.[/hide]

Lolwut? MINIMUM(who the eff does minimum anyway?), it is 10-11 clicks/lap and that's for perfect laps. If you're only doing 8 clicks/lap and getting 63k Xp/hr, that means you're not even making an attempt at doing tricks, much less full perfect laps. Anyone in my clan can easily average 70k+ Xp/hr. Concerning Rc, if you're that slow in Agility you'll be just as slow when it comes to Runecrafting, so I wouldn't be expecting any 60k+ rates from you. Btw, Fishing is well over 80k Xp/hr if done right.

Not everyone plays this game like a robot lmfao

There are people in my clan who watch movies sometimes and can get closer to 70k than 63k while watching movies lol. My point is that he obviously never does tricks, which will seriously cut into his Xp/hr. And since my clan is the only group that actually has realistic information for people going for 200m Xp, I think that's what counts. This is an all skills to 200m Xp thread and there tends to be more theory thrown around than anything else. I'm giving solid facts on rates that any average player doing 200m would achieve. The noob who posted above barely has 99 Agility(if even that, I haven't checked), and obviously does not have the experience(not Xp) of a more efficient player.

@Thai Tong,

I seriously hope it takes into account eating+cutting and Cooking Xp.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Btw, Fishing is well over 80k Xp/hr if done right.

What method is this?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

I'l be suprised if zmi running takes off, most runners are noobs looking to make their first few mil and zmi takes a quest, its dangerous for really low levels and their no decent profit in it. Runners would have to pay in cash to make it worthwhile and it would be slowed down because you'd have to drop or trade multiple types of rune each time you trade someone. I don't see it happening, unless rcers are willing to make a huge loss to make it worth doing for runners.

pay 50k/lap for zmi runners might work

You realise that would make 200m rc cost over 30b right? Ok I did that calc in my head and thats not factoring in xp from effigies but while it might be enough to make people run for you, noone would do that all the way to 200m xp.

Xp from assisting as well + you keeping like 10k worth of deaths/bloods/astrals/laws or w/e per run so even if you payed 35k/lap your really paying 25k..etc im just saying if you wanted the extra rc xp to be at like 80k+ thats what youd have to do, make it more profitable for the runners then for them to go do nats or bloods..etc

aribiterspar3.png

Telmo brought up a point about using effigies on Slayer that I don't recall was mentioned by Xensure. If he used his effigies on Slayer, he'd be down about 100m Summoning Xp. It would then be inefficient to have to gather the charms to get the rest of the Summoning Xp. It may have been calced out already, but I don't remember reading any mention of it.

All melee xp done at cave crawlers using effigies on slayer first, then runecrafting and then agility. = 15,372 hours

Slaying for all slayer xp and finishing melee stats at cave crawlers using all effigies on rc and agility = 17,261 hours

Both those is starting at 99 ^

Like I said when I first posted those proofs they were only faster if followed properly. If he plans on maxing slayer then finishing melee at say armored zombies then everything would be different. However, if you planed on finishing melee at cave crawlers, black demons, black dragons, or TDs you would most likely get 200m summoning anyway. If you were to do it at black demons you would probably spend less time running all of your charms in the end because you would get a lot more crimson instead of the green you would get at cave crawlers.

I still disagree with those numbers, but the only way to prove they are wrong would be to do my own 200m all skills run through, but winter break is over, so we will see when or if I ever get that done. But as of now it seems that doing cave crawlers for all of melee and not doing any slayer or RC ever is the optimal method to 200m all skills.

If you got runners bringing you ess, I think it would be around ~80-90k/h. I am not sure about how much it would cost/profit. I would assume that zmi at 99 rc would yield maybe 1.5-2x.

I am not too sure about the distribution of runes you get, but say you traded all the runes you kept the death, blood, and soul runes, and you traded the runner 24 noted ess + the rest of the runes. They would get all the chaos, cosmic, nature, astral, and the rest as profit, and break even on the rest as they would need to run 24 ess to you each time. Then, maybe ever few hours, you head to the bank to grab some cash, and pay your runners like ~1mil for 3 hours running or something. That would be about on par with other lower level moneymakers such as cave slime and aviansies.

I think it would be come to tedious trading all of the runes. I think if you were to step up a "company" like Larryr did so that runners were waiting in a line to trade you ess, and you only trade 13? ess for the (x)k gp, this would end up being faster because it would save you the effort of trading all of those runes. However, I could see trading each runner the teleport runes to be beneficial because then they wouldn't have to run back to the bank. Maybe even trading them 25? fire runes so they wont have to pay to open their bank.

I find this hard to believe because fishing is 85k/h maximum with sweeties. And 75k/h more realistically with cakes. Agility is 72k/h, but gives no residual xp unlike fishing. So maybe since you are using like 60k/h the extra agility xp isn't enough to bring it up to the 72k/h that agility is. But is all comes down to are you using the correct fishing xp/h. I know most people would be against the cut/eat method because it is a lot more tedious and much more expensive, but if you are already using optimal rates for everything else, why change here.

Regardless I am interested to see your proof when you finish it.

Fishing can be up to 110k xp/h using purple sweets method agility 72k ish xp/h, 110k isnt realistic but 80k is + the cooking xp you get like jebrim mentioned but Ik your thread is techincally based on *max* speed..etc so yeah + it would make fishing cost like 8b+

aribiterspar3.png

EDIT: Arib you said that you wouldn't use that xp rate since it could be a bug. So if you think of this proof for your own training then fishing is 60k/hr

Ok here's my proof that it is better to use lamps on fishing not agil.

First. Rather than comparing if it is better to use 48029xp on fishing or not it is easier if I see if it is better to use 60k on fishing. I will also leave everything in fraction form until the end because the numbers are small and rounding decimals might lose important accuracy.

Agility

60k agility xp saves 60/72 hours saved

Fishing

60k fishing xp saves 60/60= 1 hour saved

60k fishing xp from effigies means that 60/11k more agility and strength xp need to be gotten

60k/11 more agility xp would take (60/11)x(1/72) hours extra

60k/11 more strength xp would take (60/11)x(1/80) hours extra

1 effiigy is dropped every 65 mins so 60/65 effigies are gotten per hour.

(60/11)x(1/72)x(60/65) more effigies are gotten. Call this number P

From opening the effigy 11.25k is gained in each opening skill.

To find the time saved in the opening skills we can multiply the xp gotten from opening the effigies by the sum of their xp rates.

In the order (agility, fishing, runecraft, mining, thieving, hunter, woodcutting, firemaking)

(1/72+ 1/60+ 1/65+ 1/80+ 1/300 + 1/245+ 1/100+ 1/473) call this number R

Px 11.25x R hours saved

Now the extra xp gotten from the number of effigies P using the Lamps on fishing is:

Px 48.029

so, (Px 48.029)/60 hours of fishing saved

So the total amount of time saved by getting a free 60k fishing xp is:

1- (60/11)x(1/72)- (60/11)x(1/80)+ Px 11.25x R+ (Px 48.029)/60= 0.9616 Hours

And the total agility time saved is 60/72= 0.8333 Hours

I notice Xensure is reading this, I wonder what he thinks of it :thumbsup:

Can someone explain this purple sweets fishing methods, I never heard of it.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Fishing is NOT uber expensive, in fact the costs are almost none except for bait/pouches. This is now the 3rd(4th?) time I've [bleep]ing posted this video up that nobody even pays attention to. This is easily way more than 80k Xp/hr, probably exceeding 90k, and is basically the same speed as purple sweets without actually having to use purple sweets. You use the Fish itself to eat and you cut it without losing any time whatsoever from your fast Fishing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M0x8J4Txf4

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Fishing is NOT uber expensive, in fact the costs are almost none except for bait/pouches. This is now the 3rd(4th?) time I've [bleep]ing posted this video up that nobody even pays attention to. This is easily way more than 80k Xp/hr, probably exceeding 90k, and is basically the same speed as purple sweets without actually having to use purple sweets. You use the Fish itself to eat and you cut it without losing any time whatsoever from your fast Fishing.

All I see is a bunch of fake skill capes.

~ Arcane Rift ~

That method is an improved method to this method:

I came up with the improved method by combining the two steps(cutting/eating) instead of doing them separately, thus saving a bunch more time and always having food to eat. Since I don't have a high Fishing level, I had some people test the method out for me, which is why FiremakePro made the vid(the description gives credit to me).

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I came up with the improved method by combining the two steps(cutting/eating) instead of doing them separately, thus saving a bunch more time and always having food to eat. Since I don't have a high Fishing level, I had some people test the method out for me, which is why FiremakePro made the vid(the description gives credit to me).

So you click knife- fish- (eat) roe- fishing spot in quick succession for your method?