200M in all Skills

Makilio

He's going to use all the effigies on slayer so that he gets 200m Slay and Strength around the same time.

One of his gens says he has over 100 bank spaces left to which is gonna be some major xp

I'd like to see him use whatever effigies he has right now on the 23rd or 24th to boost that monthly slayer record even higher. He'd definitely be able to get however many effigies he'd use to do this again, as he continues to 200m slayer, so getting that monthly record to 40m+ would be amazing considering he has the ability to do so.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

He's going to use all the effigies on slayer so that he gets 200m Slay and Strength around the same time.

One of his gens says he has over 100 bank spaces left to which is gonna be some major xp

Very nice! thanks for the info, he might be a real good contender for 200m all skills since he is the first in the top 15 with 200m slayer

I think he was talking about someone else. Drumgun already has 200m str and I'm pretty sure he said he doesn't care about slayer right now.

Yeah he was talking bout tezz ;p and i was too

backgroundsignature.png

@ Runetrack. The xp timer for each day resets at 8 AM, and Telmo already had gained like 446k strength xp by like 11 am..o.o

.... he probably was logged in for 6 hours long, and logged only once and then the scores update so that's how (he played from 5 am till 11am or something)

backgroundsignature.png

@ Runetrack. The xp timer for each day resets at 8 AM, and Telmo already had gained like 446k strength xp by like 11 am..o.o

.... he probably was logged in for 6 hours long, and logged only once and then the scores update so that's how (he played from 5 am till 11am or something)

Oyh thats why, I thought that too but I doubted you could escape from the reset timer :P

I am f2p so I had to look up this information... but on the topic of RC w/ free trade and having runners I figure that it is possible to get around 100k xp an hour...

39,594 XP/HR with no familiars with a run taking 1:15 comes out to roughly 820xp per trip. Lets say it only takes 30 secs a load(dropping un-needed runes and watever) with runners so at 1600xp a minute times 60 minutes = 96k xp/hr.

At a rate of:

30gp/xp = 2.88m an hour = 24k a load

35gp/xp = 3.36m an hour = 28k a load

40gp/xp = 3.84m an hour = 32k a load

Unless I am missing something that I would understand from actually using the ZMI altar I feel like this sounds reasonable.

(Of course idk if this xp can be mantained without pouches)

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have started making a draft of my thread in which effigies max rc, slayer and agil (will make another draft for maxing fish aswell). The player will need to spend 7287 hours at crawlers...

EDIT: which is ~650 hours more than if they were to just max combat.

Here is a list of some of the top player's remaining hours based on the xp rates/h from the spreadsheet I created a few months back. This is a rough estimate because some of the training methods are bit dated but it should still give a pretty good idea of what people have left.

Player	        Hours
Suomi	        10918
Skiller	        13761
Zarfot	        13766
Dapledo	        14052
Lan	        14396
Skiller 703	14397
Kingduffy	14622
Elvis	        14719
Elias	        15116
Tezz        	15502
Telmomarques	15814
Drumgun	        15961
Jdelacroix	16183
Green098	16195
Gertjaars	16321
ErwJ	        16671
Paperbag	16899

Seriously? Slayer already is half of those 10k hours

Here is a list of some of the top player's remaining hours based on the xp rates/h from the spreadsheet I created a few months back. This is a rough estimate because some of the training methods are bit dated but it should still give a pretty good idea of what people have left.

Player	        Hours
Suomi	        10918
Skiller	        13761
Zarfot	        13766
Dapledo	        14052
Lan	        14396
Skiller 703	14397
Kingduffy	14622
Elvis	        14719
Elias	        15116
Tezz        	15502
Telmomarques	15814
Drumgun	        15961
Jdelacroix	16183
Green098	16195
Gertjaars	16321
ErwJ	        16671
Paperbag	16899

Yep. 4712 hours remaining for Suomi at a rate of 40k/h in Slayer.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Another factor to consider with rc'ing to 200m at zmi is that they'll be able to venge other, cast imbue, etc. with the runes they're getting. We can factor in another 30-50k mage xp/hr on top of what they'll get at zmi. In theory if they were super rich they could have a cannon running at the same time, maybe fletch - but that wastes 3 inv spots, or something else.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think if anyone in the top 15 were to look for it they could find a few very reliable runners that would commit to helping them out for a few hours every day in exchange for gps. I know at least a dozen people that all relied on double nats almost exclusively for income until the market tanked and most of them were knocking out 5-6k nats an hr without a sweat. With these kinds of runners, I'm guessing anymore then 3-4 runners you may very well end up with a line waiting to trade you a lot of the time.

no need to fletch there no need to cannon there maybe magic imbue but in reality youd be hoping to be trading/crafting all the time and not worry bout imbu ing

But there may be a need to fletch there if too much wc xp is gotten opening effigies :ohnoes: what else is a decent skill to fletch while doing, except agility, rc, slayer, fishing?

I'm also wondering arib. How far would you take the whole cave crawler thing? xensure shows that it is best for 5 non combat 200m's

If i had the money id probably do it

I'd say do slayer and RC at cave crawlers, then do Agility at black dragons, then Fishing at black demons. Maybe throw in some TDs as well to break up the monotony.

Welcome to EffigyScape or CavecrawlerScape.

*wonders why people think this game will exist longer than +5 years*

Guys, be careful not to nerdify the thread please. Not everyone likes to solve EVERYTHING with math... >.> it's nice you have the brain capacity to make those calculations, but use them to go study at Harvard or something (getting requirments first ofc) instead of wasting it on Runescape lol. Following the most efficient way (aka that spreadsheet) would make bootcamp look like a freaking 5 star vacation. 'But some people have done this!!!!' yeah, few hours a day for like 2 weeks max? No one is able to do those things the way they've been written down longterm, mainly because it doesn't allow to do anything else at the same time (either requiring too much focus or missing the max xp/h possible due to it) + it would take years either way. *injects the thread with a dose of reality* There, glad we figured that one out.

@Xensure: I believe the purpose of the thread is who will reach 200m in all skills and whether its possible to do or not. Imo, posting tedious ways like spending 7k hours at cave crawlers (seriously guys LOL) doesn't improve that discussion in any way. If you need something to bicker about, join a math club if making calculations about things that only a handful of people take interest in is where you get your kicks from (let alone that no one would be able to do it the fair way atleast aka not acc sharing or anything). On that note, efficiency is merely a sub topic on this thread aswell and should definitely not become the main point of discussion. I'd rather read a -50% post quantity if the quality improves, so to say.

@ 200m range gratzers: Tyvm :) ! Also, slayer is not a cb skill, so it has nothing to do with becoming the ultimate cb master or w/e. Just because slayer is a skill that you can gain exp for doesn't make it superior to its camping counterpart. It's a matter of preference, and nothing more. It's the actual cb skills that count. Anyone who finds there's something beyond that is either a slayer fanboy or a camper troller. It usually goes mixed together.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I don't think this thread is becoming all efficiency talk there are still lots of people posting that spreadsheet which is about who will get it first. Or is the spreadsheet too nerdy for you too?

And I find that maths is more interesting when I apply it to rs, not engineering in university.

Another factor to consider with rc'ing to 200m at zmi is that they'll be able to venge other, cast imbue, etc. with the runes they're getting. We can factor in another 30-50k mage xp/hr on top of what they'll get at zmi. In theory if they were super rich they could have a cannon running at the same time, maybe fletch - but that wastes 3 inv spots, or something else.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think if anyone in the top 15 were to look for it they could find a few very reliable runners that would commit to helping them out for a few hours every day in exchange for gps. I know at least a dozen people that all relied on double nats almost exclusively for income until the market tanked and most of them were knocking out 5-6k nats an hr without a sweat. With these kinds of runners, I'm guessing anymore then 3-4 runners you may very well end up with a line waiting to trade you a lot of the time.

no need to fletch there no need to cannon there maybe magic imbue but in reality youd be hoping to be trading/crafting all the time and not worry bout imbu ing

But there may be a need to fletch there if too much wc xp is gotten opening effigies :ohnoes: what else is a decent skill to fletch while doing, except agility, rc, slayer, fishing?

I'm also wondering arib. How far would you take the whole cave crawler thing? xensure shows that it is best for 5 non combat 200m's

I'd say do slayer and RC at cave crawlers, then do Agility at black dragons, then Fishing at black demons. Maybe throw in some TDs as well to break up the monotony.

Guys, be careful not to nerdify the thread please. Not everyone likes to solve EVERYTHING with math... >.> it's nice you have the brain capacity to make those calculations, but use them to go study at Harvard or something (getting requirments first ofc) instead of wasting it on Runescape lol. Following the most efficient way (aka that spreadsheet) would make bootcamp look like a freaking 5 star vacation. 'But some people have done this!!!!' yeah, few hours a day for like 2 weeks max? No one is able to do those things the way they've been written down longterm, mainly because it doesn't allow to do anything else at the same time (either requiring too much focus or missing the max xp/h possible due to it) + it would take years either way. *injects the thread with a dose of reality* There, glad we figured that one out.

@Xensure: I believe the purpose of the thread is who will reach 200m in all skills and whether its possible to do or not. Imo, posting tedious ways like spending 7k hours at cave crawlers (seriously guys LOL) doesn't improve that discussion in any way. If you need something to bicker about, join a math club if making calculations about things that only a handful of people take interest in is where you get your kicks from (let alone that no one would be able to do it the fair way atleast aka not acc sharing or anything). On that note, efficiency is merely a sub topic on this thread aswell and should definitely not become the main point of discussion. I'd rather read a -50% post quantity if the quality improves, so to say.

@ 200m range gratzers: Tyvm :) ! Also, slayer is not a cb skill, so it has nothing to do with becoming the ultimate cb master or w/e. Just because slayer is a skill that you can gain exp for doesn't make it superior to its camping counterpart. It's a matter of preference, and nothing more. It's the actual cb skills that count. Anyone who finds there's something beyond that is either a slayer fanboy or a camper troller. It usually goes mixed together.

I agree with your way of thinking.

Player	        Hours
Suomi	        10918
Skiller	        13761
Zarfot	        13766
Dapledo	        14052
Lan	        14396
Skiller 703	14397
Kingduffy	14622
Elvis	        14719
Elias	        15116
Tezz        	15502
Telmomarques	15814
Drumgun	        15961
Jdelacroix	16183
Green098	16195
Gertjaars	16321
ErwJ	        16671
Paperbag	16899

Wow, and how much hours is the remaining 70m rc xp he would have to do? And Woodcutting? + all the buyables is NOT over 10k hours? Wow :o

Looks like someone missed the point. Just so you know the 1st post of this thread is asking if we believe someone can do it not who we think can do it. Based on that question alone, calculations to determine the length of time are much more important to the discussion than who we think can actually do it; however, adding a top 15 of the top contenders brings another fun dimension to the thread.

Also, don't forget you are doing the same type of remedial math to determine how much xp/h you'll need to reach those records and goals you try to attain. :)

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Player	        Hours
Suomi	        10918
Skiller	        13761
Zarfot	        13766
Dapledo	        14052
Lan	        14396
Skiller 703	14397
Kingduffy	14622
Elvis	        14719
Elias	        15116
Tezz        	15502
Telmomarques	15814
Drumgun	        15961
Jdelacroix	16183
Green098	16195
Gertjaars	16321
ErwJ	        16671
Paperbag	16899

Wow, and how much hours is the remaining 70m rc xp he would have to do? And Woodcutting? + all the buyables is NOT over 10k hours? Wow :o

Just punch his name into the Input section of the spreadsheet and it'll give you a rough estimate of time he left in each skill.

~ Arcane Rift ~

Player	        Hours
Suomi	        10918
Skiller	        13761
Zarfot	        13766
Dapledo	        14052
Lan	        14396
Skiller 703	14397
Kingduffy	14622
Elvis	        14719
Elias	        15116
Tezz        	15502
Telmomarques	15814
Drumgun	        15961
Jdelacroix	16183
Green098	16195
Gertjaars	16321
ErwJ	        16671
Paperbag	16899

Just punch his name into the Input section of the spreadsheet and it'll give you a rough estimate of time he left in each skill.

Okay thanks! It was just hard to believe :P

All of these players have loads of dedication, I still don't think that any of them will totally max out experience for at least another 5 years tbh.

Caver - Master of Mining.

Caver.png

Caver.png

+5 years - 2 things. First, it has already existed 10 years and 5 more isn't too unreasonable. Second, who spends 18 hours a day playing a game that is hopeless it will last just a few more years longer.

Yes kids, take a lesson from drumgun here. Use dem math skills for better things than RS, lol what a waste. btw wuts maths lol idk i just going 2 keep playin rs cuz doze crosses and dashes and stuff dont maeka sense 2 me. ppl who do math go to harvard obviously and those who dont obviously nolyfe a game that won't exist in 5 years. obviously.

Slaying obviously has nothing to do with combat in any way lol whered u guys get that idea r u stupid. obviously it's just a matter of preference. It is a well known fact that it takes no more skill to learn the best ways to kill a set of 20 monsters as opposed to just killing abyssal demons.

I honestly hope that no one ever does that effigy cavecrawler thing. The point of the game is, of course, fun, and I don't think anyone could argue they find that method of training much fun. OCD would be my diagnosis.

Regarding Tezz's effigies, firstly, I must say that is impressive.

Assuming all effigy comboes are available,

Each effigy gives 15 000 + 20 000 + 25 000 + 30 000 + 48 029 (if used on a 99). This is a massive 138 029 experience per effigy.

167 * 138 029 = 23 050 843 xp for all

That is phenomenal. With such an amount of xp in such a short time, Tezz could easily smash Drumgun's daily xp record of 87 649 738, if he then proceeds to use his stored charms.

Easily? Drum had 46m Xp stored in Str and then used blues for the rest of the day. There's no "easily". If anything, he'd fall just short of the record.

Sorry, 'easily' wasn't the best choice of words. But if he does collect 100 more effigies, as some have suggested he might, he would gain 36 853 743xp from 267 alone. That leaves around 51M experience for the rest of the day. I'm sure he picks up his blues, but I don't know the xp/hr for them at 99 Summoning so you could be right that he'd still fall just short. I do believe though, that if he did want the record, he would be capable of devising a method to attain it that includes his effigies and his charms, as well as perhaps something else (fletching rune bolts while summoning? I don't know...).

A few things about the spreadsheet (I know this has been done to death...): I don't think even Jebrim gets 85,000xp/hr at extended barbarian, and I think people wanting 200M thieving xp will generally now use the new blackjacking method of training (I don't know much about it) that is gained by completing "Do No Evil", instead of training with pyramid plunder. I've heard many reports that this new method of thieving training is over 300,000xp/hr.

A few things about the spreadsheet (I know this has been done to death...): I don't think even Jebrim gets 85,000xp/hr at extended barbarian, and I think people wanting 200M thieving xp will generally now use the new blackjacking method of training (I don't know much about it) that is gained by completing "Do No Evil", instead of training with pyramid plunder. I've heard many reports that this new method of thieving training is over 300,000xp/hr.

Yeah there's a few skills that haven't been updated in 5+ months and it seems there is quite a bit of ambiguity regarding some methods and the xp/h rates achievable so I haven't changed a few of them yet. The 85k/h in agility is factoring in playing Barbarian Assault. It might be more, it might be less, but it is hard to determine the amount of time it takes to fill up the Penance Horn so I just left it at that.

~ Arcane Rift ~

+5 years - 2 things. First, it has already existed 10 years and 5 more isn't too unreasonable. Second, who spends 18 hours a day playing a game that is hopeless it will last just a few more years longer.

Yes kids, take a lesson from drumgun here. Use dem math skills for better things than RS, lol what a waste. btw wuts maths lol idk i just going 2 keep playin rs cuz doze crosses and dashes and stuff dont maeka sense 2 me. ppl who do math go to harvard obviously and those who dont obviously nolyfe a game that won't exist in 5 years. obviously.

Slaying obviously has nothing to do with combat in any way lol whered u guys get that idea r u stupid. obviously it's just a matter of preference. It is a well known fact that it takes no more skill to learn the best ways to kill a set of 20 monsters as opposed to just killing abyssal demons.

you are a wannabe zarfot -> who might go to college but only attracts online nerds with his type of 'wit', which is disgusting, as long as people have the motivation to do something, whether it is fun or the drive to accomplish something, they shall play, even when the game dies in a few years

zarfot was pathetic to quit the game, he is currently so far away of being something in rl, that he could have earned more sympathy nolifing a game, later he will regret to have done it

zarfot was one of the players who didnt enjoy the game at all, and if he couldnt have stopped years ago, why would he now, his mediocre guides and tips were useless throughout, his social incompetence should have stayed within his four walls, and not reach the fresh air, i never had respect for what he was doing

drumgun, gratz for the 200m ranged, i would love to see you get the cash for prayer ready

you are a wannabe zarfot -> who might go to college but only attracts online nerds with his type of 'wit', which is disgusting, as long as people have the motivation to do something, whether it is fun or the drive to accomplish something, they shall play, even when the game dies in a few years

zarfot was pathetic to quit the game, he is currently so far away of being something in rl, that he could have earned more sympathy nolifing a game, later he will regret to have done it

zarfot was one of the players who didnt enjoy the game at all, and if he couldnt have stopped years ago, why would he now, his mediocre guides and tips were useless throughout, his social incompetence should have stayed within his four walls, and not reach the fresh air, i never had respect for what he was doing

drumgun, gratz for the 200m ranged, i would love to see you get the cash for prayer ready

Ok so you flame zarfot and then congratz drumgun?

No offence to drum but I don't get why you flamed zarfot when he barely plays as much compared to others. Zarfot definitely did not play as much as suomi/drumgun/telmo so I have no idea where this flame for no lifing comes from.

I should stop getting trollbaited tbfh

Here's a list of some tips that zarfot came up with/popularized:

his ever popular slayer guide

blackjacking

alching while wcing

bolt making while doing other stuff

superheating while mining gold

and he was one of the first people that developed the concept of efficiency

so go ahead and flame all his "medicore" guides you want when I bet you 80% of the top players use something that he came up with or popularized

Nice assumptions, troll.