200M in all Skills

Makilio

How many pages do you think this thread will be once someone gets 200m in all skills?

Over 9000.

I lol'd :thumbsup:

As the competition draws nearer to the final goal the interest in threads like these will grow, so if this thread stays open (Trolls are beginning to invade so who knows) the thread should grow exponentially.

Choofer.png

you are a wannabe zarfot -> who might go to college but only attracts online nerds with his type of 'wit', which is disgusting, as long as people have the motivation to do something, whether it is fun or the drive to accomplish something, they shall play, even when the game dies in a few years

zarfot was pathetic to quit the game, he is currently so far away of being something in rl, that he could have earned more sympathy nolifing a game, later he will regret to have done it

zarfot was one of the players who didnt enjoy the game at all, and if he couldnt have stopped years ago, why would he now, his mediocre guides and tips were useless throughout, his social incompetence should have stayed within his four walls, and not reach the fresh air, i never had respect for what he was doing

drumgun, gratz for the 200m ranged, i would love to see you get the cash for prayer ready

If you simply think wit, mockery, humor, sarcasm, etc. are disgusting, then you are entirely missing the point of them. He changed how I played the game to get 2376 VERY quickly. He changed the way I think about time management in RS and IRL. Does this mean that I wish I were him? Of course not. In no line of logic do these things imply that. It's a rather cheep, nonsensical shot. And you think his type of 'wit' is disgusting...

Zarfot pathetic to quit the game? Zarfot not being anything IRL? Zarfot not enjoying the game... AT ALL!? Zarfot's mediocre guides and tips?! Useless?!?! Social incompetence?!? Screenied tbh.

Fine, you don't have to respect anything anyone does whether others consider it deserved or not, but nearly all of the things you outlined in that one paragraph are simply ignorant and false. I really don't know how else to put it.

Very very well said, yeah I agree it might sound a lil brown nose ish but he did have the same effect for me especially with things like time management irl, the way I live and do alot of things, it just goes to show you can learn life lessans anywhere ^^ although people often talka bout people who impacted their lives irl in irl why should it be different just from knowing them on line instead of see ing face to face

Even drumgun complimented teh zar ( which reminded me of snape talkin to bellatrix bout dumbledore and =p )

Seriously though to be honest if you dont got haters your probably not doing something right ^_^

Anyways back on subject grats drum on 200m range

aribiterspar3.png

ugh the "math skills" being talked about is just simple arithmetic you learn in Jr high. you can't go to harvard with that.

Vouch this, if you can't handle the sight of simple caculations, why are you in a discussion thread like this?

Also Xensure, would it be possible for your spreadsheet to incorporate the rates if one were to use effigies on slayer? I'm not too familar with google spreadsheets

Where did I say that it was rocket science or something? Xen/Thai and possibly a few others are definitely into maths though, expanding on that would likely interest them if they aren't 'there' already. Either way, this is a discussion (thread) about who reaches 200m in all skills and the possibility of it, if it turns into pure calculations and bickering about why you should use dkl on fish instead of agil for example, well, yeah. Pointless to argue, it seems - so whatever.

Ty Arib, and Jojoe, time for a church of Zarfot vid perhaps? ;)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

^Low is my favourite Rs player :P

We were kind of racing 200m range vs 200m dung, was amazed how he was able to keep up. He can play pure all nighters, + he has alot of easy skills left open. Also has quite a bit of slay exp, so I feel that he's a definite contender for the top 15 in the (near) future :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

drumgun is so right, just play a few hours and look at your average per hour, play if you want, enjoy it and dont worry about 10k you might have lost during firemaking, when you dont fm your way back to the bank, and walk there

@zarfnot, couldnt think of an own name, hah?

So true.

Fun and sanity > dementia and obsessive compulsive uber-efficiency (but efficiency is really a misnomer here, since generally these methods are unable to be sustained for great periods of time, and can thus be classified as inefficient in the greater scheme of things)

On a related note, I am now coining the term OCEUD - Obsessive Compulsive Uber-Efficiency Disorder

drumgun is so right, just play a few hours and look at your average per hour, play if you want, enjoy it and dont worry about 10k you might have lost during firemaking, when you dont fm your way back to the bank, and walk there

@zarfnot, couldnt think of an own name, hah?

So true.

Fun and sanity > dementia and obsessive compulsive uber-efficiency (but efficiency is really a misnomer here, since generally these methods are unable to be sustained for great periods of time, and can thus be classified as inefficient in the greater scheme of things)

On a related note, I am now coining the term OCEUD - Obsessive Compulsive Uber-Efficiency Disorder

tbh agreeed even things like mining while superheating not everyones going to accually do for all thosee to 200m personally id rather afk mining and superheat seperately =p

StarViv.png

When trying to calculate the time it takes to complete this goal, the best known methods that the game mechanics allow should be used, since that is what is possible within the laws & physics of the game (runetek engine).

Whether or not a Human-being can or wants to do it, is irrelevant as it's too subjective (people are all different, the rules and what the game allows you to do is a constant however and can be explained with math.)

Noone is expected, nor is it deemed feasible to do said methods @ said xp rates, however it is still possible and therefore should be taken into account as the absolute maximum rates & minimum of time.

By using a static, unchangeable model, it is applicable to all and therefore can be used as a comparison tool. This doesn't actually mean the players as individuals use these methods or play at those rates. Calculating this model has only become relatively tricky with the addition of Effigies and to some extent combination methods. GP isn't taken into account in the models as there doesn't exist a constant rate at which you can earn it, (it's dynamic).

If Effigies and residual XP didn't exist, then every skill would have a flat XP rate and then there wouldn't be much discussion value, at least not in regards to finding the fastest (not best as that is subjective) possible ways.

So I perhaps wouldn't call it "the most efficient way to max 200m", but more so, "the quickest way to max 200m", which is required for a model/comparison tool that is applicable to ALL working towards this goal.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

i have watched quite a few of zarfots training techniques, and its interesting for one second to see what you could earn, but who trains fletching while firemaking, or does alching while fishing, or does firemaking backwards, mining + superheating wasnt his idea, though this is quite useful

i rather like to train fishing, while doing something else in the meantime, instead of spam clicking purple sweets and possibly earn 20k more experience, its only bonus would be eyecancer and a quite distinctive arthritis

in the end zarfots pitiful shedule forced him to quit, and what have we learned, he might have earned more experience per hour but is depleted now and unable to continue the game, he must have hated for so long, if you repeatedly eat meat every day you wont only start to abhor it, you will also get sick

yes thats why i dont like zarfots training mentality, whining about effigies or answering everything in "xtranormal language" is humour disfunction, yes its disgusting

but i think we should move on to the real contenders, whos thumbs arent sized like cucumbers already.

tezz is on a pretty juicy speed to 200m slayer, if he uses the effigies on it, like you have told me, he should be able to max it in march. does anybody have an idea of his current cash stock, is he capable of doing buyables, what are his next goals?

i have watched quite a few of zarfots training techniques, and its interesting for one second to see what you could earn, but who trains fletching while firemaking, or does alching while fishing, or does firemaking backwards, mining + superheating wasnt his idea, though this is quite useful

i rather like to train fishing, while doing something else in the meantime, instead of spam clicking purple sweets and possibly earn 20k more experience, its only bonus would be eyecancer and a quite distinctive arthritis

in the end zarfots pitiful shedule forced him to quit, and what have we learned, he might have earned more experience per hour but is depleted now and unable to continue the game, he must have hated for so long, if you repeatedly eat meat every day you wont only start to abhor it, you will also get sick

yes thats why i dont like zarfots training mentality, whining about effigies or answering everything in "xtranormal language" is humour disfunction, yes its disgusting

but i think we should move on to the real contenders, whos thumbs arent sized like cucumbers already.

tezz is on a pretty juicy speed to 200m slayer, if he uses the effigies on it, like you have told me, he should be able to max it in march. does anybody have an idea of his current cash stock, is he capable of doing buyables, what are his next goals?

That's just it.

Because of his lesser playing time, His efficiency helped him.

That's just it.

Because of his lesser playing time, His efficiency helped him.

I eat meat everyday, you obnoxious self relevant troll. Just because you don't do something doesn't mean others don't either, please get an education.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Ok when did zarfot say that he hated every second that he was training?

Just because you don't like to alch and fish at the same time doesn't mean you can flame someone that does.

Eye cancer? Arthritis? Schedule forced him to quit? Depleted? Hated? Purple sweets? Sorry, will you STOP posting information that isn't true? Your posts only prove that you do not know him.

Many of his vids are in fact not how he trained, he was just showing what was possible via the game mechanics. While he may have undoubtedly tested purple sweets, he even has said himself he didn't really train like that and used fishing when he needed some quasi-afk time. Firemaking backwards is huge and many people use it. Saving time is, of course, the benefit in the end. Which should be an attractive quality for anyone.

Perhaps you may interpret his videos as whiny, but they are actually an intelligent comment and argument for and against things in RS (and IRL). It's in a form that you obviously don't appreciate, but it still can be very enlightening.

@jojoe,

if you (zarfot) always complain about its updates, yes then you show signs of not liking the thing you do, and to back you up, yes i dont know him,

i only dare to judge him from the things he does, and those things are enough to say what i have said, you can disagree with me on that, but instead of putting me into the postion of being ignorant i can also use the fact that you know him for telling you, that my point of view is the objective one,

i think we have said enough about zarfot, and i guess his curriculum vitae is covered within those few words, and im glad that you dont want to be like zarfot, i mean, who does..pff

i wont start arguments with all the other posters above, everything is basically said, sorry kids :grin:

I trained firemaking backwards all the way to 99.

Here is a list of some of the top player's remaining hours based on the xp rates/h from the spreadsheet I created a few months back. This is a rough estimate because some of the training methods are bit dated but it should still give a pretty good idea of what people have left.

Player	        Hours
Suomi	        10918
Skiller	        13761
Zarfot	        13766
Dapledo	        14052
Lan	        14396
Skiller 703	14397
Kingduffy	14622
Elvis	        14719
Elias	        15116
Tezz        	15502
Telmomarques	15814
Drumgun	        15961
Jdelacroix	16183
Green098	16195
Gertjaars	16321
ErwJ	        16671
Paperbag	16899

Seriously? Slayer already is half of those 10k hours

Yep. 4712 hours remaining for Suomi at a rate of 40k/h in Slayer.

Wow, and how much hours is the remaining 70m rc xp he would have to do? And Woodcutting? + all the buyables is NOT over 10k hours? Wow :o

Just punch his name into the Input section of the spreadsheet and it'll give you a rough estimate of time he left in each skill.

Okay thanks! It was just hard to believe :P

I plugged in "Capheraekton" and found 16,257 hours to go. That would put him right above Gertjaars on the list.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@jojoe,

if you (zarfot) always complain about its updates, yes then you show signs of not liking the thing you do, and to back you up, yes i dont know him,

i only dare to judge him from the things he does, and those things are enough to say what i have said, you can disagree with me on that, but instead of putting me into the postion of being ignorant i can also use the fact that you know him for telling you, that my point of view is the objective one,

i think we have said enough about zarfot, and i guess his curriculum vitae is covered within those few words, and im glad that you dont want to be like zarfot, i mean, who does..pff

i wont start arguments with all the other posters above, everything is basically said, sorry kids :grin:

must resist trollbait....

^Low is my favourite Rs player :P

We were kind of racing 200m range vs 200m dung, was amazed how he was able to keep up. He can play pure all nighters, + he has alot of easy skills left open. Also has quite a bit of slay exp, so I feel that he's a definite contender for the top 15 in the (near) future :)

Lol, that guy crashed me at Abberant spectres and then went on to say L2Slay. Complete idiot IMO.

Makaveli_93.png