200M in all Skills

Makilio

yeh idk how they accually did that record as a bunch of people avg way more than 9hrs 20 mins a day

Because no one wants to show that they are best at tha screen staring skill.

I heard that Guiness world records don't accept gaming marathons because people die trying to play so much with no breaks.

Sigh :( some people..

Guys, be careful not to nerdify the thread please. Not everyone likes to solve EVERYTHING with math... >.> it's nice you have the brain capacity to make those calculations, but use them to go study at Harvard or something (getting requirments first ofc) instead of wasting it on Runescape lol. Following the most efficient way (aka that spreadsheet) would make bootcamp look like a freaking 5 star vacation. 'But some people have done this!!!!' yeah, few hours a day for like 2 weeks max? No one is able to do those things the way they've been written down longterm, mainly because it doesn't allow to do anything else at the same time (either requiring too much focus or missing the max xp/h possible due to it) + it would take years either way. *injects the thread with a dose of reality* There, glad we figured that one out.

@Xensure: I believe the purpose of the thread is who will reach 200m in all skills and whether its possible to do or not. Imo, posting tedious ways like spending 7k hours at cave crawlers (seriously guys LOL) doesn't improve that discussion in any way. If you need something to bicker about, join a math club if making calculations about things that only a handful of people take interest in is where you get your kicks from (let alone that no one would be able to do it the fair way atleast aka not acc sharing or anything). On that note, efficiency is merely a sub topic on this thread aswell and should definitely not become the main point of discussion. I'd rather read a -50% post quantity if the quality improves, so to say.

Frankly by the amount of discussion my posts bring to this thread, I would have to disagree and say people are actually quite interested in the methods I am proposing. Yes some of it is meaningless spam of people saying "OMFG no one will do that." But I can't stop that from happening. However, others interject with meaningful comments, they help us find proper xp rates, they are interested in conclusion. I'll admit that many people aren't that interested in the math its self, but people do care about the logic behind the calculations. This helps us understand the game better and what is possible, not what should be done. All of our assumption use the maximum xp rate possible and the fastest methods, some are impossible for humans to keep pace, others are pretty easy. We are not trying to find the actual time someone will get 200m all skills in, this could never be calculated. We are trying to find the minimum time possible, which speaks directly to the possibility of actually achieving such a goal. That is directly related to what this thread is about.

About cave crawlers and their impracticality. Our original method that was maxing melee at cave crawlers called for about 6k hours there. This is not that ridiculous especially coming from you. You said that you did around 500m melee xp at abbys, if you were getting 100k/h that is 5k hours at one monster... and you only got 900m xp from it (500m melee, 200m hp, and 200m summon). Our 6k hours which isn't really anything different except you get to use a cannon (which actually makes afking easier) results in close to 2 billion xp in only 1k more hours. Now you didn't have the money to do cave crawlers, nor were effigies even available when you were doing melee, but some players have enough money to make this method worth while now that it is a viable method.

I agree that we are getting extreme now that it seems faster to do agility and possibly fishing at cave crawlers, but so is getting 1m/h prayer xp and we use that in our calculations. No player will ever achieve 1m/h prayer with out brawlers for any extended period of time. But like I have said our goal is not to tell people how to get 200m all skills, it is to give people information about how to approach the task.

If we were to not discuss any xp rates or do any math in this thread it would be a useless thread. It would just a bunch of people saying "I think zezima will be the first to 200m all skills because he is my favorite player." This is not a fan blog thread, if we are to discuss the possibility of actually getting 200m in all skills like you say is the purpose of this thread, then we have to use math, how are you going to find out the feasibility of actually getting 200m all skills unless you figure out how much time it is going to take?

Tofraz (3 hours ago)

I need to stop looking at that thread every once in a while so I don't have to listen to all the [developmentally delayed]s lol.

Tofraz (4 hours ago)

Hi I'm some random person on TIF and I personally know everything about your life even though I actually know nothing about it. KKthxbye.

Booooo!

I enjoy reading this thread, looking at theories and reading the opinions of the 'elites' As much as i like Zarfot's humour, it would be nice to see him post here on a more serious level for people to enjoy. (...Despite the brown-nosing that will probably occur :rolleyes: )

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Guys, be careful not to nerdify the thread please. Not everyone likes to solve EVERYTHING with math... >.> it's nice you have the brain capacity to make those calculations, but use them to go study at Harvard or something (getting requirments first ofc) instead of wasting it on Runescape lol. Following the most efficient way (aka that spreadsheet) would make bootcamp look like a freaking 5 star vacation. 'But some people have done this!!!!' yeah, few hours a day for like 2 weeks max? No one is able to do those things the way they've been written down longterm, mainly because it doesn't allow to do anything else at the same time (either requiring too much focus or missing the max xp/h possible due to it) + it would take years either way. *injects the thread with a dose of reality* There, glad we figured that one out.

@Xensure: I believe the purpose of the thread is who will reach 200m in all skills and whether its possible to do or not. Imo, posting tedious ways like spending 7k hours at cave crawlers (seriously guys LOL) doesn't improve that discussion in any way. If you need something to bicker about, join a math club if making calculations about things that only a handful of people take interest in is where you get your kicks from (let alone that no one would be able to do it the fair way atleast aka not acc sharing or anything). On that note, efficiency is merely a sub topic on this thread aswell and should definitely not become the main point of discussion. I'd rather read a -50% post quantity if the quality improves, so to say.

Frankly by the amount of discussion my posts bring to this thread, I would have to disagree and say people are actually quite interested in the methods I am proposing. Yes some of it is meaningless spam of people saying "OMFG no one will do that." But I can't stop that from happening. However, others interject with meaningful comments, they help us find proper xp rates, they are interested in conclusion. I'll admit that many people aren't that interested in the math its self, but people do care about the logic behind the calculations. This helps us understand the game better and what is possible, not what should be done. All of our assumption use the maximum xp rate possible and the fastest methods, some are impossible for humans to keep pace, others are pretty easy. We are not trying to find the actual time someone will get 200m all skills in, this could never be calculated. We are trying to find the minimum time possible, which speaks directly to the possibility of actually achieving such a goal. That is directly related to what this thread is about.

About cave crawlers and their impracticality. Our original method that was maxing melee at cave crawlers called for about 6k hours there. This is not that ridiculous especially coming from you. You said that you did around 500m melee xp at abbys, if you were getting 100k/h that is 5k hours at one monster... and you only got 900m xp from it (500m melee, 200m hp, and 200m summon). Our 6k hours which isn't really anything different except you get to use a cannon (which actually makes afking easier) results in close to 2 billion xp in only 1k more hours. Now you didn't have the money to do cave crawlers, nor were effigies even available when you were doing melee, but some players have enough money to make this method worth while now that it is a viable method.

I agree that we are getting extreme now that it seems faster to do agility and possibly fishing at cave crawlers, but so is getting 1m/h prayer xp and we use that in our calculations. No player will ever achieve 1m/h prayer with out brawlers for any extended period of time. But like I have said our goal is not to tell people how to get 200m all skills, it is to give people information about how to approach the task.

If we were to not discuss any xp rates or do any math in this thread it would be a useless thread. It would just a bunch of people saying "I think zezima will be the first to 200m all skills because he is my favorite player." This is not a fan blog thread, if we are to discuss the possibility of actually getting 200m in all skills like you say is the purpose of this thread, then we have to use math, how are you going to find out the feasibility of actually getting 200m all skills unless you figure out how much time it is going to take?

Very true!

btw telmo had reached 2,2b xp!

backgroundsignature.png

Tofraz (3 hours ago)

I need to stop looking at that thread every once in a while so I don't have to listen to all the [developmentally delayed]s lol.

Tofraz (4 hours ago)

Hi I'm some random person on TIF and I personally know everything about your life even though I actually know nothing about it. KKthxbye.

Booooo!

I enjoy reading this thread' date=' looking at theories and reading the opinions of the 'elites' As much as i like Zarfot's humour, it would be nice to see him post here on a more serious level for people to enjoy. (...Despite the brown-nosing that will probably occur :rolleyes: )

[/quote']

I don't think that is Zarfot's account...

http://forum.tip.it/user/172230-zarfot/ for easy reference to his previous posts in this topic.

I think tofraz is just a name that someone sniped after seeing his YT channel, and is just here to troll.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

@Xensure: That is a really good post and I agree with you on most of it. If you put it the way you did I can understand where you're coming from, but try to see it from someone else's view aswell :P

The point that I feel strong about is the guidelines that are being set. For example, Zarfot had an exceptional efficiency rate. As stated before, noone has lived up to it to go beyond it or equal it. YET, those exp/hour rates are being used as a guideline for EVERYONE. I'm talking about human capabilities now, and seeing as I'm really pushing them for awhile now, I hope that you would consider my input aswell. Zarfot admitted he tried to play 16 hours ONCE and stated it was like hell. Why? because being so efficient (example: 80k mining exp in an hour) requires perfect focus, not to miss any game ticks. Don't forget he only played about 6 hours a day (sometimes even less). Now it's easy to say 'he has college so he wasn't able to do more hours', but that's not the real reason.

The real reason is that no one can keep up that pace for longer than a few hours a day. While, taking it a bit easier and be more relaxed about things like I am enables you to play alot longer a day. You might not like it, but in the end the person who plays alot longer per day gains the most exp, not matter how time efficient the other player is. Now you could say ''But Zarfot is ranked high on time left till all skills 200m!'' but to be objective, being efficient is only part of the reason why he's up there. The other reason is because he got luckier than anyone else concerning game updates, enabling him to reach some goals alot easier than others, not the mention that he used his yt subscribers to gain benefit aswell. There are alot of Zarfot idolizers and they get very jumpy very fast when someone isn't praising him, but I don't see how any of those people could disagree with these facts.

Either way, when figuring out the fastest way to 200m all skills like you said (the purpose of all those calculations you make), then you should also consider if your calculations are humanly viable. And, as said, the person who takes it a bit easier and does more relaxing things, enabling them to play alot longer, ends up with more exp at the end of the day, thus finishing the all skills 200m goal faster. Factors such as luck are not included when saying this though, but we can't control things such as luck. The part that bothered me is that there were about 5 pages of calculations spent on something that just isn't humanly viable (I speak from experience), hence I said, don't solve everything with math. These are real people that are on their way to all skills 200m, not machines. It's essential that you include the human capability side in your calcs, otherwise they turn obsolete and no longer related to the thread, but become pure time killing 'bickering' for people who enjoy calculating stuff out.

@Oscarr: that is unfortunate, but I didn't train with jadinko's, hunt pots or hunting brawlers so it is understandable that my record gets passed now.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

@Xensure: That is a really good post and I agree with you on most of it. If you put it the way you did I can understand where you're coming from, but try to see it from someone else's view aswell :P

The point that I feel strong about is the guidelines that are being set. For example, Zarfot had an exceptional efficiency rate. As stated before, noone has lived up to it to go beyond it or equal it. YET, those exp/hour rates are being used as a guideline for EVERYONE. I'm talking about human capabilities now, and seeing as I'm really pushing them for awhile now, I hope that you would consider my input aswell. Zarfot admitted he tried to play 16 hours ONCE and stated it was like hell. Why? because being so efficient (example: 80k mining exp in an hour) requires perfect focus, not to miss any game ticks. Don't forget he only played about 6 hours a day (sometimes even less). Now it's easy to say 'he has college so he wasn't able to do more hours', but that's not the real reason.

The real reason is that no one can keep up that pace for longer than a few hours a day. While, taking it a bit easier and be more relaxed about things like I am enables you to play alot longer a day. You might not like it, but in the end the person who plays alot longer per day gains the most exp, not matter how time efficient the other player is. Now you could say ''But Zarfot is ranked high on time left till all skills 200m!'' but to be objective, being efficient is only part of the reason why he's up there. The other reason is because he got luckier than anyone else concerning game updates, enabling him to reach some goals alot easier than others, not the mention that he used his yt subscribers to gain benefit aswell. There are alot of Zarfot idolizers and they get very jumpy very fast when someone isn't praising him, but I don't see how any of those people could disagree with these facts.

Either way, when figuring out the fastest way to 200m all skills like you said (the purpose of all those calculations you make), then you should also consider if your calculations are humanly viable. And, as said, the person who takes it a bit easier and does more relaxing things, enabling them to play alot longer, ends up with more exp at the end of the day, thus finishing the all skills 200m goal faster. Factors such as luck are not included when saying this though, but we can't control things such as luck. The part that bothered me is that there were about 5 pages of calculations spent on something that just isn't humanly viable (I speak from experience), hence I said, don't solve everything with math. These are real people that are on their way to all skills 200m, not machines. It's essential that you include the human capability side in your calcs, otherwise they turn obsolete and no longer related to the thread, but become pure time killing 'bickering' for people who enjoy calculating stuff out.

@Oscarr: that is unfortunate, but I didn't train with jadinko's, hunt pots or hunting brawlers so it is understandable that my record gets passed now.

Well, you could ask him for a copy of his google doc, put in your own xp/hours, and see how many hours left till all skills 200m :P That would solve this discussion.

well really all old daily records are obsolete due to effigies... except for the strength and summoning and the top portion of the overall's [and theoretically dg, but that's not "old"] ... so much for the classic 30 hours :(

well really all old daily records are obsolete due to effigies... except for the strength and summoning and the top portion of the overall's [and theoretically dg, but that's not "old"] ... so much for the classic 30 hours :(

But people now just have to put in a bit more effort. First get a [cabbage]load of those effigy's, open 'm all, and then train a skill for the rest of the day :thumbsup:

Edit: Would be fun to have somebody getting 400 effigy's, all 97 herblore, then using them all on herb(obviously, and making overloads for the rest of the day :shades:

I agree with most of what you said but I'm still not sure if we should use average rates instead, xe' also makes some good points. I think any proofs we make for an ideal xp rate would also work for 5-10k less.

Now I know I sound like a zarfot fan but I'm not sure how he got lucky other than that he didn't have many skills at 200m before better training methods came out. I think he had prayer before frost drags and most of herb before extremes, but other than that I don't see how he got lucky.

Now I know I sound like a zarfot fan but I'm not sure how he got lucky other than that he didn't have many skills at 200m before better training methods came out. I think he had prayer before frost drags and most of herb before extremes, but other than that I don't see how he got lucky.

Zarfot did prayer with dragon bones the old fashioned use on altar one by one method. He got 200m barely a week before auto offer came out which majorly slowed it down.

Zarfot did prayer with dragon bones the old fashioned use on altar one by one method. He got 200m barely a week before auto offer came out which majorly slowed it down.

Frost dragon bones are a little more expensive right now, not much slower than the old way, and much more relaxed. Short-term, Zarfot had a small advantage, but 200m prayer now is far more relaxed.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

For the record he states his vids show what is possible, theres a big difference between doing everything max possible all the time or just making efficient training decisions that decrease the time it takes to get things done.... Ex: not getting 200m firemaking with the firemaking xp you get from woodcutting saves x amount of hours..backwards firemaking ( which isnt an extreme method at all its quite simple and easy and saves a nice amount of hours) ..etc combat with slayer skilling while waiting for dg teams not just standing around or w/e I dont think any of the negative Zarfot comments on here are based on fact more like ignorant assumptions and yeah whatever say I sound like a fanboy but the man himself said most his vids are to just show whats possible....seriously lol

aribiterspar3.png

I agree for the most part as its your opinion except for the part where it says that zarfot used his youtube subscribers, and don't say because of the dragonstone video because that would just be ignorant.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Reasonable estimate of how many genie lamps are used in this time = ?

Time wise overall the randoms would likely cancel out the xp which would otherwise have been gained, yes, but it's an interesting number to consider anyway...

Well as a university student to be techincal, 6-8 hours a day is more than enough to be sufficient for his college needs. It's a lot harder for people that are still in highschool to understand from what i've noticed and self experience, one might say university is harder (personal opinion) but in reality you have more free time if you use your time wisely. Since i'm in a very heavy study oriented program and still feel this way, I can only imagine for him it comes even easier, especially with his preference of making the best of his time.

Very presumptuous. At university free time is governed more by what degree you're undertaking, which university you're at and where it is rather than how well you utilize your time , and how organized and time conscientious you are. For example, an engineering degree would take up more time and be more demanding than a business degree. So too would a 3 year degree rather than its 4 year counterpart.

I acknowledge that you mentioned in your experience, but there are different high school programs. One could do a high school diploma or equivalency or A levels or IB, etc etc. As above posters have said, in high school the day ends at 3, you can do most of the work while afking, and going to bed at 9, 10, or 11 is still good. At university and even during a career such a schedule could not be kept.

When it comes to the top players in experience I guess what they've achieved is due to: (1) either they don't go to school or work or (2) if they do go to school then its a relatively (key word) easy program or (3) if they work then they have a job which allows them to play on the job or not require them to bring their work home with them.

Well I do have to disagree to a portion of this. This is because I believe free time is not a major correlation with degree, and university. This is because in general no matter what people believe most university degree programs are similar in workload at other universities, there might be differences, but the major ones are just from social stigma. Also the degree I say this because it really matters how easily you understand the concept, and how easy it is for you to learn new information. I say this because I myself am in a very demanding program as many would see (biomedical sciences), however I can still study last minute and do well on the examinations. I however am terrible at spending my time wisely so its more of I have to, but I know a handful of people who can also do this, and some who can do this along with managing there time.

As for the part of highschool, I myself never bothered to be in the IB program, but I had friends who were. In university the difference is you make your own schedule, i'm assuming your in university also or have some understandings about it. So you should know that not many of the classes are mandatory to go to, and if you sum up the total time of all classes and compare it to strict eight hours days you should have an excess of time left. In fact almost none of the classes are mandatory since the majority of the information to do well in an examination are in a textbook, despite what others might say (I have done pretty well from relying on textbooks alone, so I dismiss the people saying its not possible to do well without attending classes as it is, just a bit more tedious).

The players I won't disagree since it may be right (I only know a handful of the top players and that is also from information given by others not themselves), but it also seems highly presumptuous as well, especially the easy program.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

im not even going to respond to these anymore but stop making assumptions abotu zar ffs he said 10k times the vids just show whats possible he doesnt train like that all the time he didnt like sitting clicking at a screen for 16h strait cause he didnt find it enjoyable to do it not because it was strenious cause its obviously proven fact he clicks 13337 times per second toa lways get max xp/h seriously these assumptions are stuipd

aribiterspar3.png

I agree for the most part as its your opinion except for the part where it says that zarfot used his youtube subscribers, and don't say because of the dragonstone video because that would just be ignorant.

The one vid I saw by him that I thought had an alterior motive was his 'money making guide' on making raw summer pies, which just happen to be one of the best ways to 200m cook and very difficult to buy on ge.

But even if he did make that vid to make raw pies easier to get, it actually was a legit way to make money and prob helped some people out.

Nothing like all the youtubers that ask for donations, or 76ks, or divines for med price or w/e.

Bbk.png

The one vid I saw by him that I thought had an alterior motive was his 'money making guide' on making raw summer pies, which just happen to be one of the best ways to 200m cook and very difficult to buy on ge.

But even if he did make that vid to make raw pies easier to get, it actually was a legit way to make money and prob helped some people out.

Nothing like all the youtubers that ask for donations, or 76ks, or divines for med price or w/e.

Well its more likely to see alterior motives in competition, but I believe that even if he had any, he also knew that with such small outlet of people (subscribers, even less back than) it would not make a noticable difference. Plus if I remember correctly in that video he says you can make it to sell for a profit, or you can cook it using the bake pie spell to get good magic and cooking xp.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Doing Ivy over Teaks tho is still pretty bad. Teaks isn't that hard to maintain, and for many people it can be only a little less afkable than Ivy by letting your inventory fill up before dropping 2+ logs at a time. SOME "efficiency" things are easily possible and not all should be discredited. Some things are easier to get to the max rate than others, particularly if you have a lot of practice doing it and understand methods.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

It's really annoying having to scroll through the pages and pages of useless discussion to find the truly interesting posts (those being Langer's updates and posts by the top players). Chillax, kids.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.