200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jet & bed

I'm still unsure about blue drags to ve honest. I only got 2 tasks of them. And I forgot I had to bank even with just doing bones. Something I don't like doing. However due to that cluster o specified it does give some flexibility to people in making their lit. Perhaps in fuure if I have the points I won't do any.

As for tzhaar I have limited experience with them and did not know the kill rate was so high. Any more info like that can be really helpful. As you can understand trying to find info and collect data for at least half of kuradelss assigns takes time and i''m only doin it by myself. So thanks for the tzhaar info. I also need to check out rates at the new kalphite spot. Again this could shuffle the list around.

Anyway I guess this discussion is quite relevant to the topic in hand due to the significance of effigies in 200m skills.

Any random out of place words.. thAnk apples auto correcter lol

TzHaar rate is killing just north of the fairy ring

There are 2 149s that spawn close together with one to the south and one to the north

I always kill the two in the middle, then I kill the other 149s if they're reasonably close, otherwise I just do a 133 quickly

The 270/hr figure is using overloads, steel titans + scrolls, maxed strength gear minus fire cape (SW cape instead), turmoil...and I'm sure it could be improved upon by some ultra click-efficient people, but that's as fast as I was able to comfortably go.

I didn't know there was a new Kalphite spot? Is it in the boss's lair after you kill it? What monsters are there?

2496 Completionist

I didn't know there was a new Kalphite spot? Is it in the boss's lair after you kill it? What monsters are there?

Yes, after Do No Evil, it's quicker than the old cannoning spot for kalphites. :) Surprised the average quests is so low for maxed players, but that said i'm saviing quests for after i max, too :rolleyes:

Wow, I've been away for 7 days and I have to read 20 pages to catch up... I'll do a weekly update saturday.

Edit @ 20 pages of discussion! :

I just saw that Trey stepped up to the plate to deliver a very good update. This will not mean I won't do an update tomorrow though because I want to analyze the progress of top players with a weekly update on either fridays or saturdays and trey's was done on wednesday and covered only 5 days.

@ Drumgun, congrats mate on your 9th skill at 200M. Effective or not, you get the results in the end.

@ Obtarian, Suomi and various other posters, it feels great to be missed and to know you guys enjoy my updates.

@ Math-efficiency and other training methods related post, I have to admit I usually skim quickly over these posts as some players like Paperbag and Zarfot have said, top methods are usually not trained over long periods of time. I like this part of the thread, but I leave the discussion to others more passionate about it.

@ Skiller getting 2,5B xp, It might not mean Aasiwat is halfway there, but it's a very impressive number to reach. Congrats indeed!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Looks like Skiller and Jdelacroix are very close to first to 12 100m+ skills, and Drumgun should pas Jdela very soon

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Epic post :) Enjoyed reading them stats.

Side note Dapledo hit 70m agil, rc and hunt xp all today. Pro skiller.

And 100m fishing :P, beast.

Farming completed as well.

He is very well rounded and his highest xps are in the slowest skills and not in the buyables. This, i think, makes him a major competitor; although i don't know if it is his aim to get 200m xp in all skills. Some may argue, however, as they have done on this thread, that the various skills that he has trained (i.e. the slow ones like rc, agility, fishing) are the ones most likely to become faster with future updates and so he is wasting his time, but I would argue, also as people have done on this thread when referring to suomi, that if you can do the slow skills then the faster ones should be no problem. He may also just be bidding his time as he cant afford buyables at the moment. Either way, as i said, i think he is one to keep an eye on as well.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Farming completed as well.

He is very well rounded and his highest xps are in the slowest skills and not in the buyables. This, i think, makes him a major competitor; although i don't know if it is his aim to get 200m xp in all skills. Some may argue, however, as they have done on this thread, that the various skills that he has trained (i.e. the slow ones like rc, agility, fishing) are the ones most likely to become faster with future updates and so he is wasting his time, but I would argue, also as people have done on this thread when referring to suomi, that if you can do the slow skills then the faster ones should be no problem. He may also just be bidding his time as he cant afford buyables at the moment. Either way, as i said, i think he is one to keep an eye on as well.

I know him for a very long time and he once said: I will get 200M in all skills if I never quit.

Met Elvis while slaying at abbies. Jagex really should implement a way to sort the highscores by xp only so people can understand what I'm talking about.

b5k6tl.png

but until thier is accually an expirience highscores i think good god 9 months is pleenty of time to get 120 for 2496 and then train exp...

StarViv.png

Wow, that was fast. :o

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Just out of curiosity, how fast were black warlocks? the old method of hunting? xp/h wise.

About 130-140k Hunter and 25-28k Agility xp/hour, and if you counted the agility xp to be hunter xp (due to time saved) then it would be 180-195k Hunter xp/hour.

dukky.png

dukky.png

Just out of curiosity, how fast were black warlocks? the old method of hunting? xp/h wise.

About 130-140k Hunter and 25-28k Agility xp/hour, and if you counted the agility xp to be hunter xp (due to time saved) then it would be 180-195k Hunter xp/hour.

Well that is slower than I thought. I just wanted to see if the jadinkos were slower for 200m all, but they aren't.

(140/245)+(28/72) = .96

Warlocks would be slower than dividing up hunter and agility with jadinkos that doesn't even take in to account the extra herb and farm xp.

I would like to add to that that warlocks are like ivy. More relaxed and if you don't like agility, it'll save you some pain.

Jebrim should add warlocks to his goal of 10.000 laps @ each course or something.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

If all skills got raised to 120, I think Dapledo might be the first to reach the new Max Overall.

Because he's baws. The best thing is that he's not well known so can focus on training rather than getting distracted.

Side notes

Congratulations to S u o m i on 99 Runecrafting :) :) :)

Also +1 for skiller hitting 100m farming and skiller 703 nearing (500k xp off) 100m smithing xp.

Ooo and also Chilly, rank 2 in slayer maxed ranging today so grats on that (y), and is around just 7m xp off maxing HP too

Thats my little update guys.

Peace x

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,51B xp. Still mainly slaying, the player with the most XP became the first contender to get half the XP required to max out last week. He also became the player with the most skills over 100M xp when he got 100M farming today. He's also closing in on 100M ranging. Coming milestones: 100M ranged and 100M summoning

2. Jdelacroix : 2,36Bxp. Still training the same set of skills (dungeon, slayer, thieving and farming), but focusing mainly on dungeoneering, Jdelacroix reclaimed rank 2 last week, but it will probably be once again a short lived position as Drumgun is not far behind. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M HP

3. Drumgun : 2,36B xp. Church of Drumgun rejoyce, the player with the most skills at 200M decided 8 wasn't enough! Drumgun reached 200M ranged for his 9th skill at 200M last week and quickly moved on to fletching, another skill he should max out pretty soon. Aside from fletching, he also trained some WC and thieving which helped him pass zarfot for rank 3 and soon rank 2 from Jdelacroix. Coming milestones : nothing in sight (short term)

4. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

5. telmomarques : 2,21B xp. Still slaying, Telmo has also trained some herblore last week and reached the 2,2B xp milestone. At this pace, he's about 2 months away from maxing out STR for his 8th skill. . Coming milestones : 100M HP

6. Elvis : 2,19B xp. Another slayer, Elvis is also training some crafting and herblore these days. With a lot of effigy dumping last week, he's becoming one of the top well-rounded player out there with the likes of Skiller and Zarfot. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 100M HP and 2,2B xp

7. Elias : 2,06B xp. Definitely seen as an underdog and not often talked about, Elias is very consistent and powering through slayer these days. Also showing a very nice skill breakdown, he's raking in and dumping effigies . Coming milestones : nothing in sight

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

9. Paperbag : 1,95B xp. No surprises from Paperbag this week as he's still tearing through ranged these days and reached 100M in that skill for his 9th skill over 100M. He's still keeping up with daily farming runs. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

10. S U O M I : 1,93B xp. Still training dungeoneering and runecrafting, Suomi has also trained some crafting last week. He's about a month away from getting his 8th skill at 200M. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon (8th skill)

11. Tezz : 1,88B xp. Still slaying and hoarding effigies, Tezz has passed Lan and Kingduffy last week. He's about to max out melee pretty soon with STR and will probably continue with ranged . Coming milestones : 100M summon and 1,9B xp

12. Kingduffy : 1,88B xp. Although he passed Lan last week, the King couldn't stop Tezz from passing him too, which means he stayed at rank 12. Mainly training dungeon, it can be said he once again trained all skills last week. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 1,9B xp

13. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive.

14. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

15. Green098 : 1,77B xp. Still hunting effigies through ranged, she got her 7th skill over 100M last week with ranged and will get her 8th pretty soon with HP. Seeing as there are no player outside the top 15 who looks to overtake her in the coming weeks/months, it's safe to assume she will spend a long time on this chart. Coming milestones : 100M HP

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

If all skills got raised to 120, I think Dapledo might be the first to reach the new Max Overall.

What about Zarfot? He is very well rounded. What about Kingduffy? He is even more well rounded than Zarfot tbh.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict