200M in all Skills

Makilio

why would chilly stop only 10m from 200m slayer?

Perhaps Tezz might of bought the rank of her, with free trade and that in 2 days :P *cough* Wisely Done *cough*

Read the description of this vid

A13d.png

^ Meh, tl;dr

I ddi the same thing, but to sum it up from what i saw by skimming through, it is too much work to try and beat him to 200mil xp, and he is using effigies and she is not.

Okay :P Thank you.

So, does anybody of you have a estimate/idea when Tezz is gonna use them all? Tomorrow? Next week?

^ Meh, tl;dr

I ddi the same thing, but to sum it up from what i saw by skimming through, it is too much work to try and beat him to 200mil xp, and he is using effigies and she is not.

No it's more like she dosen't want to actually have to train slower skills manually. She wants to use 200 effigies to get 99 rc when she could be using those on Slayer to keep rank 2.

A13d.png

^ Meh, tl;dr

No it's more like she dosen't want to actually have to train slower skills manually. She wants to use 200 effigies to get 99 rc when she could be using those on Slayer to keep rank 2.

Well, thatd be easy choice for me

by the time a single person gets that he/she would be blind, morbidly obese, 80 years old and lonely. And honestly, what is the point of maxing out a skill...let alone maxing out all skills?

To quote Inception, you would be "an old man filled with regret, waiting to die alone".

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

by the time a single person gets that he/she would be blind, morbidly obese, 80 years old and lonely. And honestly, what is the point of maxing out a skill...let alone maxing out all skills?

To quote Inception, you would be "an old man filled with regret, waiting to die alone".

Why blind, why morbidly obese, and why 80? And tbh the most hardcore WoW player I know is happily married to another hardcore WoWer.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Because obviously S U O M I is in his 70's right now and will be 80 when he maxes in a few years, and obviously he would be blind because it's not like you need to see the game screen to efficiently play the game or anything.

A13d.png

Why blind, why morbidly obese, and why 80? And tbh the most hardcore WoW player I know is happily married to another hardcore WoWer.

getting to 99 in all skills in runescape takes alot more than just hardcore playing. its spending a life time on runescape

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

getting to 99 in all skills in runescape takes alot more than just hardcore playing. its spending a life time on runescape

Getting all 99s can be done in 2 years with about 2 hours a day...

ZMFg2.jpg

my mistake, i meant getting to 200M xp in every skill, not 99.

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

I have never seen a maxed player with 60 days playtime. I think 5 hours a day for 2 years is more reasonable.

I have never seen a maxed player with 60 days playtime. I think 5 hours a day for 2 years is more reasonable.

All 99's in 60 days game play is 238k xp/h average. Good luck with that.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Well 161k rc xp days or whatever hurts my eyes lol/

Well hes just rc ing inbetween dungs, chill in cc and wait for row offers..etc and skill while waiting in cc

tis what i do pretty sure lots of other pple as well, seems to be the best way to not waste time

In'eresting...Wait Arib, what cc? S U O M I doesn't exist apparently...

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Well hes just rc ing inbetween dungs, chill in cc and wait for row offers..etc and skill while waiting in cc

tis what i do pretty sure lots of other pple as well, seems to be the best way to not waste time

dungeoneering ccs

StarViv.png

dungeoneering ccs

aribiterspar3.png

238k/h over the course of 99 is not reasonable even with unlimited cashflow. That's what you get training a mix of skills with the best methods with everything unlocked. Training a skill from 1-99 is *much* slower than training it after 99.

A more reasonable estimate would be 100k for a total playtime of 136 days (assuming familiarity with the game and a friend to supply as much cash as you need).

But this seems like a really bad tangent to go off on considering the thread is about 200m...

To put things in perspective, getting to 99 everything is a minimum of 6.5% of the way to 200m everything, though I would boost this to 10% to account for quests/exp past 99 before maxing.

2496 Completionist

All 99's in 60 days game play is 238k xp/h average. Good luck with that.

Fairly easy with infinite gold, with free trade coming back perhaps there will be a donator out there, perhaps a few more donators will support you when you shell out some cash too ;)

But even without illegally buying Jagex's property, there are a number of ways to get high cash with low gameplay time. Ge merching isnt going away, and someone will figure out the new techniques pretty soon, with that in mind playing for 30 minutes a day (scattered throughout the day of course since ge limits still apply) over the course of 6 months - 1 year, and likely 2-3 days of gameplay it isnt unlikely that you could get the cash to fund maxing out efficiently. Plus with free trade another slow skill becomes fast again - runecrafting, runners would be 100k xp an hour.

While it may take 2 - 3 years of playing, you could max out rather quickly and with fairly small playing time.

Umm.. usually people who start playing don't even care about all 99s since it seems almost impossible. Therefore they will not find out the most efficient ways to train for a long time. Only an experienced player who has had a very high leveled account could max a new account in 2-3 years. Please be a bit more realistic...

Makaveli_93.png

Hello Guys!

My opinion about all 200M skills is that you should atleast enjoy every single minute from it. :razz:

If Drum loves to spend time with his love, I find it still efficient, as he enjoys it and still gains EXP.

For example: Cutting ivy over teaks because you have more time for other stuff (forums, etc.. )

isn't something non-efficient imo. You might have more fun, and the expierence isnt TOOO different.

Like Zarfot has mentioned before, the only "Exp waste" is standing to long by a bank or standing around

gaining NO expierence at all. :-D It doesn't matters that you'll be the 1st or 2nd or 8th to all 200 skills tbh,

Aslong as you stay focused on your skills, and you get it, you'll get the respect you've spend in it, or

whatever you spend these years on runescape for. =D>

Btw Langer, thanks for the updates, I like to read these whenever I have the time. :D

lowlander50.gif

Hello Guys!

My opinion about all 200M skills is that you should atleast enjoy every single minute from it. :razz:

If Drum loves to spend time with his love, I find it still efficient, as he enjoys it and still gains EXP.

For example: Cutting ivy over teaks because you have more time for other stuff (forums, etc.. )

isn't something non-efficient imo. You might have more fun, and the expierence isnt TOOO different.

Like Zarfot has mentioned before, the only "Exp waste" is standing to long by a bank or standing around

gaining NO expierence at all. :-D It doesn't matters that you'll be the 1st or 2nd or 8th to all 200 skills tbh,

Aslong as you stay focused on your skills, and you get it, you'll get the respect you've spend in it, or

whatever you spend these years on runescape for. =D>

Btw Langer, thanks for the updates, I like to read these whenever I have the time. :D

How is Drum "spending" (wasting) time with an online girlfriend lol? Doesn't he boss/DG with her? Btw, I hope you get a real life girlfriend when you get better or you meet your RS one IRL because E-Dating isn't so cool lol.

Makaveli_93.png