200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm not sure why people feel like writing long posts on this thread when they don't really know what they're talking about.

I have always enjoyed playing RuneScape although Jagex has made many mistakes. Rather, the most important reason for my stopping playing, by far, is that I wanted to spend more time on other things. Not that I wasn't doing other things already- my long term average playing time was just over six hours a day, not the 10+ many people seem to think- and remember that includes weekends, breaks, summers, as well as time spent playing without paying much attention while doing something else, like homework. But I quit because I wanted to spend more time on things I'm interested in, like learning computer programming, rather than just playing a game than in the end doesn't matter. And no, I don't want to be a games programmer- there's so much more you can do with computers than that.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

I also see that some people can't handle the fact that I have videos and are unable to think for themselves and consume media critically. Some of my videos show skilling methods that I used significantly and some do not. A 2 minute video may or may not accurately reflect training over a longer period, and a 2 minute animated talking Lego person video may carry a message but may mostly be for fun. I think Aribiterspar really hit the nail on the head when he said "theres a big difference between doing everything max possible all the time or just making efficient training decisions that decrease the time it takes to get things done". In any case, if anyone has any questions about how I actually trained skills or how I felt about various game updates or something, you are welcome to ask me on my YouTube channel and I will probably answer if you are mature and respectful. (Eventually I will check my channel less and less often though).

Anyway, I think that everyone should really take a step back and consider if there is something else that you could be spending more time on rather than playing RuneScape. There's a lot more to life than computer games. Even if you only play for a short time each day the same applies- what else could you be doing?

Thank you Zarfot for that contribution. I hope that cuts down on the rambling about you quitting.

I second Obtaurian & Peregrin.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Drumgun your daily record in Hunter got smashed by Foot (8,1m xp) :(

It did get smashed before, but this is outstanding.

Hi, for anyone who knows my rl name, "Oscarr" isn't me. Quite a coincidence. I do know him though.

I didn't think it was such a big achievement. Besides, I wasn't really competing with anyone, since no one else has tried to do it. I doubt Drumgun cares at all about a hunter day anyway.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

^What the heck? I've never even said that lmao, was someone else who did :mellow:

And you're right Foot :P , don't care much for daily records because they can be brawlered etc easily.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Seriously guys, all of this normative debate dictating how players must live their lives is pathetic (and even more off topic than stuff like Xens calculations, which arent even off topic in the first place). We are given the free will to do what we want with our individual lives and that is our choice alone. You should live life the way you want to, and suffer the consequences and/or reap the benefits of your actions. It is not up to others to judge if one way of living is better than the other. This parallels how people also have the free will to decide for themselves how they wish to play RuneScape. The facts are, Zarfot was extremely efficient and Drumgun is extremely consistent. They have each earned their own merits and have rightfully gained respect for them. It is not our job to normatively judge and say that one was better than the other. People play the game and live life the way they want to. Everyone has their own style. Thats all there is to it, and thats all there should be to it.

A13d.png

I have now split off a LOT of OT and spam. If this keeps going at the same rate it has been the last days there will be a large amounts of warnings and bans being handed out. And please bear in mind "somone else posted just as much OT as me" is NOT a vaild excuse. If you see something that is spam, OT, trolling, flaming etc please use the report function. It's there for a reason.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Oh, and on topic... uh It looks like S U O M I is going for another 200m!

Siobhana clearly just said a few posts ago NOT to keep going off topic. Spending all your post about trolling then adding one line of 'on topic' doesn't make it on topic :P Lets end the discussion of trolling right now, kay? (That goes for everyone)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

To point to the rules:

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited.

Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps), posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies (such as "+1" posts), begging (for yourself or another player), posting referral links* in posts or signatures, excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes, and so on.

Additionally, do not pointlessly bump old threads unless you're contributing to the topic. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

*Whether or not a link is a referral link is left up to a moderator's discretion.

1.3 - Flaming, Violence, Harassment & Pointless Vulgarity

Heated debates are allowed across the entire forum and we are more lenient when it comes to banter between users in the PvP forums only. However, we always draw the line at personal attacks. Unacceptable forms of flaming include intentionally posting false arguments, intentionally misquoting other users, posting flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to incite a negative reaction, annoying others or disrupting a discussion. Posts that are disparaging toward any religion, race, nation, social status, gender, or sexual orientation are strictly forbidden. Debate opinions or challenge ideas, but do not insult the people behind them. User names (and profile information) may not be offensive, vulgar, profane, or abusive. It is also not our intention to limit the poster's option to use occasional curse words to demonstrate a point. However, pointless harassment or excessive or obscene cursing will be edited or deleted. We have a censor in place to disguise certain inappropriate words. Bypassing it with text, images or videos will cause your post to be edited, deleted, or more severe punishments for repeat offenders.

Any post explicitly sexual in nature, an invasion of a person's privacy, abusing our censor, or in other way violating the law, may be edited or removed and the user may be banned (at the discretion of the Administrators).

1.4 - Stay on Topic

If you want to discuss a subject that is not currently addressed, create a new thread. Always be specific with your post's title, the subject line should indicate what's inside the thread. ("Look here!" or "Read!! This is important!" do not constitute acceptable thread titles). Always choose the appropriate forum in which to place your thread. For example, there is an Off-Topic board for Non-RuneScape discussions and separate boards for talk about ArenaScape. If you wish to advertise your site you can do so on the Off-Topic - Advertise your thing here thread. (Do not private message forum users to advertise your website). Please use PM (private messages) when you wish to talk directly to a user.

Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner. Remote linking to pictures or images on commercial websites without their consent is stealing and is not tolerated.

Any further questions about this, please PM me, another admin or a moderator. Considering how bad this topic became over the last days, my tolerance is pretty thin atm.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

So what do you mean by trolling? Every sentence that doesn't contain "200m" and "Skills?"

you know, those who articulate themselves over the internet,... weird people

We need a top 15 update badly

yer, langer is on vacation, or something like that.. i also noticed that 'alpha trion' is near to 150m rc xp, he is also a very dedicated player, im glad to see him pass those marks. good player

i also like that telmomarques is about to finish his remaining buyables, already got 2m exp today, with 170m left there and 95m left for prayer, he could easily powerskill to 2.4bil

We need a top 15 update badly

yer, langer is on vacation, or something like that.. i also noticed that 'alpha trion' is near to 150m rc xp, he is also a very dedicated player, im glad to see him pass those marks. good player

i also like that telmomarques is about to finish his remaining buyables, already got 2m exp today, with 170m left there and 95m left for prayer, he could easily powerskill to 2.4bil

170m left where? and yeah, telmo is in a good position with the slayer exp he's been getting and the fact that he has a good cash supply I would imagine, doesn't need much considering that he only has a couple buyables left anyways.... And jdelacroix is training dungeoneering and theiving at about equal speeds, he should have those 200m's within a couple months... He is also slaying a little bit everyday for around 1m slay exp/week totals, this should help him when he decides to focus on slayer... Skiller is nearing 100m farming exp and should get it the end of this week, as well as 100m ranged within 2 weeks if he continues to slay...

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Just hit 300m Agil Xp myself! :D

Although it's offtopic considering that you're not competing for all 200ms, A big congrats from me. Unfortunately if you haven't already noticed I can't play rs atm. Gl on 400m now, we all know you'll get it

ZMFg2.jpg