200M in all Skills

Makilio

Not sure yet about my next 200M, it's either going to be runecrafting, slayer or dungeoneering. I kinda hate talking about my plans because I take one day at a time and anything can happen.

Low_C, it's really nice spot for hellhounds, gotta give credit to Zarfot for that. :P I hope he will be back <3

And Oscar feel free to pm me if you were serious ;) There is two spaces before and after O btw

Runecrafting? What about effigies for you?

ZMFg2.jpg

Why the hell do you guys pick on efficiency all the time?

My post had nothing to do with efficiency.I simply stated that he doesn't know how to multiquote.The 3 posts didn't bother me.

Now go back under your rock.

Not sure yet about my next 200M, it's either going to be runecrafting, slayer or dungeoneering. I kinda hate talking about my plans because I take one day at a time and anything can happen.

Low_C, it's really nice spot for hellhounds, gotta give credit to Zarfot for that. :P I hope he will be back <3

And Oscar feel free to pm me if you were serious ;) There is two spaces before and after O btw

Would love to see you do Slayer, I think allot of people would. Others are going to point out you're better off getting as much RC from assists as possible, so i won't bother. :P

Regarding crashing, if someone isn't using a cannon on a full world when the task obviously deserves to be cannoned, I'll set up my cannon then explain politely that i benefit from the full world, whereas they can slay at the same speed on any world. If someone is already cannoning, I'll ask if they have many left, and hop if they do or if i don't get an answer.

Runecrafting? What about effigies for you?

I know I would waste some time by getting 200m rc before slayer but was trying to get 200m slayer before and ended up having some serious money problems so had to stop. Now free trade is almost here so we will see :P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

rumours are out, that you will get massive donations, is this true suomi?

Maybe, will see then :P

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Good to see another contender posting. Personally I would advise you do dungeoneering first if what I understand about the skill becoming slower (due to people finishing it up) is true. Even if that's not the case, you'd still get some minor xp gains from doing the dungeons which would save time later on. It also will give you something to do until free trade which if the expected donations come in, means you will be able to do runecrafting/slayer/buyables more quickly whereas free trade doen't really effect dungeoneering.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Good to see another contender posting. Personally I would advise you do dungeoneering first if what I understand about the skill becoming slower (due to people finishing it up) is true. Even if that's not the case, you'd still get some minor xp gains from doing the dungeons which would save time later on. It also will give you something to do until free trade which if the expected donations come in, means you will be able to do runecrafting/slayer/buyables more quickly whereas free trade doen't really effect dungeoneering.

Yeah I am trying to get 200m dg atm but having some problems with finding teams, should have got 200m dg earlier... :/

Yeah I am trying to get 200m dg atm but having some problems with finding teams, should have got 200m dg earlier... :/

w148 is good teams

372nd to max total level

w148 is good teams

^ hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

w148 is good teams

i lol'd

what suomi means is that good dungers in 3bo are finished and noobier 3bo members are taking over

dung is the only existing skill thats actualy getting slower each day

a_final_name.png

w148 is good teams

i lol'd

what suomi means is that good dungers in 3bo are finished and noobier 3bo members are taking over

just find 5 people that also are aiming for 200m dung and play in the same timezone and commit every day :thumbup: :thumbup:

w148 is good teams

i lol'd

Haha and we thought jagex was making this game easier but it was distracting us from how much time we lose with dg teams now@

Side note. Muted for 24h...for no reason ok jagex thanks 7 years first time /:

Side note: If only final and suomi and some aribiterspar kid perm teams a dg with some others for a few hours a day/depending on days/no lifing some days with it it could be mutually benificial and do other skills in the meantime others arent on to dg (;

Side note: yeah

aribiterspar3.png

O

I can dg but I'm usually not on so much....

And final has his perm team

The problem with dg though is the prestiege system making it hard to get teams because you did a bunch of floors already

I noticed a couple pages back Zarfot's "life", efficiency, and 10 hour days were being discussed about... him being glorified for 10hr days, being efficient... ect..

Well just do the simple math. In the real word, playing an online game for 10 hours each day is pretty much the same as 16-18 (drumgun). Here:

24 hours in a day

-10 hours online gameplay

= you're left with 14 hours.

sleep for 6-8 hours

=

8 hours left (6 slept)

7 hours left (7 slept)

6 hours left (8 slept)

So he only is left with 6-8 hours each day to:

(italics mean that this is optional, he may or may not had this in his life)

- attend college (he stated that he did)

>> driving to college, parking, walking to class, being in class, leaving class, walking to parking spot, driving back home, parking, entering home

- cook or open up his breakfast, lunch, and dinner

- set up his plate (this can take very little or an okay amount of time)

- eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner

- have a "social" life (broad term)

- wash his face, brush his teeth

- have a shower

- commute to work (depends on traffic)

- arrive at work, set up, and begin working

- leave work, begin commute home

- paying your bills every once in a while

- more

These plus many other real life obligations mean that in reality, Zarfot was as much as a "no lifer" as Drumgun is. Just look at that list (and it isn't even completed with daily LIFE requirements). Six to eight hours is not enough to be able to even do half of do all of that and still be considered a "normal" person by society's standard.

The reason why Zarfot quit the game seems rather obvious to me. I'm not trying to be an ignorant idiot who can't see things from others perspective... No, I understand where Drumgun is coming from. Anyway. Zarfot probably realized that this was only a game. The "experience" you gain are only pixels that can be viewed online. I'm sorry to be harsh here but there truly is no future if you have Runescape severely dominating over your life or even if Runescape is your life. Again, Zarfot likely realized then and decided to move on from the game, and focus on his life.

@Drumgun: I hate math too. All of the overcomplicated stuff taught in classroom is never used in the real life. Waste of time imo.

I noticed a couple pages back Zarfot's "life", efficiency, and 10 hour days were being discussed about... him being glorified for 10hr days, being efficient... ect..

Well just do the simple math. In the real word, playing an online game for 10 hours each day is pretty much the same as 16-18 (drumgun). Here:

24 hours in a day

sleep for 6-8 hours

=

8 hours left (6 slept)

7 hours left (7 slept)

6 hours left (8 slept)

>> driving to college, parking, walking to class, being in class, leaving class, walking to parking spot, driving back home, parking, entering home

- have a shower

- more

These plus many other real life obligations mean that in reality, Zarfot was as much as a "no lifer" as Drumgun is. Just look at that list (and it isn't even completed with daily LIFE requirements). Six to eight hours is not enough to be able to even do half of do all of that and still be considered a "normal" person by society's standard.

The reason why Zarfot quit the game seems rather obvious to me. I'm not trying to be an ignorant idiot who can't see things from others perspective... No, I understand where Drumgun is coming from. Anyway. Zarfot probably realized that this was only a game. The "experience" you gain are only pixels that can be viewed online. I'm sorry to be harsh here but there truly is no future if you have Runescape severely dominating over your life or even if Runescape is your life. Again, Zarfot likely realized then and decided to move on from the game, and focus on his life.

@Drumgun: I hate math too. All of the overcomplicated stuff taught in classroom is never used in the real life. Waste of time imo.

I personally would rather read through "math" posts than posts like this.

A13d.png

He could also multi-task with eating, during work (depends on job), or in class. We don't know, and it's unfair to make assumptions of his daily routine.

24 hours in a day

sleep for 6-8 hours

=

8 hours left (6 slept)

7 hours left (7 slept)

6 hours left (8 slept)

- have a shower

- more

Well as a university student to be techincal, 6-8 hours a day is more than enough to be sufficient for his college needs. It's a lot harder for people that are still in highschool to understand from what i've noticed and self experience, one might say university is harder (personal opinion) but in reality you have more free time if you use your time wisely. Since i'm in a very heavy study oriented program and still feel this way, I can only imagine for him it comes even easier, especially with his preference of making the best of his time.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

He could also multi-task with eating, during work (depends on job), or in class. We don't know, and it's unfair to make assumptions of his daily routine.

No eating in class! Detention! :shame:

EDIT: I tend to do all the homework I got at school, and assignments while chopping ivy/standing at armoured zombies. I can play ~7 hours per school day & do all the work I'm supposed to do.

Also, not having a social life isn't that bad. I have loads of friends at school but the last time I went to someone's house would be 1 year ago :razz:

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

No eating in class! Detention! :shame:

EDIT: I tend to do all the homework I got at school, and assignments while chopping ivy/standing at armoured zombies. I can play ~7 hours per school day & do all the work I'm supposed to do.

Also, not having a social life isn't that bad. I have loads of friends at school but the last time I went to someone's house would be 1 year ago :razz:

College. University.

Stellactic.gif