Makilio

200M in all Skills

^Low is my favourite Rs player :P

We were kind of racing 200m range vs 200m dung, was amazed how he was able to keep up. He can play pure all nighters, + he has alot of easy skills left open. Also has quite a bit of slay exp, so I feel that he's a definite contender for the top 15 in the (near) future :)

Lol, that guy crashed me at Abberant spectres and then went on to say L2Slay. Complete idiot IMO.

The room is big enough so a"noob" without a cannon like you can move :-)

Are you illiterate or just dumb? Obviously if I said crashing it means I used a cannon too. He set up his cannon like 3 squares away from mine, his intention was to crash me. I asked him nicely to hop and he responded "rofl noob l2slay". I was like wtf? He's crashing me and then tells me to learn to slay when he's the one acting like a complete troll/noob.

Makaveli_93.png

^Low is my favourite Rs player :P

We were kind of racing 200m range vs 200m dung, was amazed how he was able to keep up. He can play pure all nighters, + he has alot of easy skills left open. Also has quite a bit of slay exp, so I feel that he's a definite contender for the top 15 in the (near) future :)

Lol, that guy crashed me at Abberant spectres and then went on to say L2Slay. Complete idiot IMO.

The room is big enough so a"noob" without a cannon like you can move :-)

Are you illiterate or just dumb? Obviously if I said crashing it means I used a cannon too. He set up his cannon like 3 squares away from mine, his intention was to crash me. I asked him nicely to hop and he responded "rofl noob l2slay". I was like wtf? He's crashing me and then tells me to learn to slay when he's the one acting like a complete troll/noob.

Yeah I think its fine if he choose not to hop worlds, but he doesn't necessarily have to be rude about it.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Yeah I think its fine if he choose not to hop worlds, but he doesn't necessarily have to be rude about it.

I don't think there is a polite way of crashing

I can happily say that something is wrong with xensure's proof and fishing is not a combat skill (isn't better to train killing crawlers). :thumbsup:

I will now have to check if agility is.

I found the mistake and sent is to him, I wont show any maths here in case I disturb the church of Drumgun

I can happily say that something is wrong with xensure's proof and fishing is not a combat skill (isn't better to train killing crawlers). :thumbsup:

I wont show any maths in case I disturb the church of Drumgun

Lol but without disturbing the church of Drumgun, your "statement" is no more than an opinion :)

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Lol there might not be a polite way to crash, but there is a sense of a more decent way. Plus I don't even consider him crashing, I just considered what he said to not be appropriate to the scenario if what Mak said was write. I'm not saying that as a statement but more of as personal opinion.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Lol there might not be a polite way to crash, but there is a sense of a more decent way. Plus I don't even consider him crashing, I just considered what he said to not be appropriate to the scenario if what Mak said was write. I'm not saying that as a statement but more of as personal opinion.

You don't consider it a crash when someone comes to your exact spot, sets a cannon right beside yours, and flames you in the process? Cool story.

Makaveli_93.png

No it is called "helping" or "teaming."

Any idiot can take advantage of another guys cannon to work for you.

Hey everyone, been reading this thread since the beginning and just wanted to say it has been very interesting and motivating to read. :)

Thanks all, especially Langer for the weekly updates. <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Hey everyone, been reading this thread since the beginning and just wanted to say it has been very interesting and motivating to read. :)

first

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

I wont show any maths in case I disturb the church of Drumgun

Lol but without disturbing the church of Drumgun, your "statement" is no more than an opinion :)

I found the problem and sent xe a message about it :)

Interesting to see so many top players jumping into this thread to contribute. Personally I've never thrown a fit over a slayer spot, if I felt that I was slowing players down I just take 30 seconds to hop. If a player slows me down by arriving to a spot I inhabit and I ask them politely to leave and they refuse I just hop since it's not worth arguing and slowing myself down fighting over spawns.

I recognize you from Hell Hounds resource dungeon Suomi, I noticed you were cannoning them so I tried the same method and haven't returned to Kuradals since. :-P

Low_C.png

why believe all people here or trust trusted player when you are here, able to tell us your current plans, which are? slayer next?

It's funny to see how some people totally worship those players and don't even see it when they do something wrong.

Crashing while slaying is noob. No matter how high skilled you are or how many xp you have, it simply is noob.

And to all the people saying that someone trolls should gtfo. If someone wants to put his opinion in this thread they shouldn't get flamed or be called a troll at all.

That being said, congrats Drumgun on getting 200m range and gl to all the others posting here on their quest to 200m skills.

sigtsg99tq3.png

first

Second goodfat.

SUOMI I'm going to donate some cash to [email protected]@@111

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

Crashing while slaying is noob. No matter how high skilled you are or how many xp you have, it simply is noob.

I usually dont crash, but if I see someone who totally do not need to slay in high crowded world, I may crash him because 1. (s)he could easily do well in a less crowded world and 2. by logging in to high crowded world you should realise that there's a bigger change of having to compete for spots. Flaming and being an idiot is totally different thing, but I wouldn't claim a person idiot by only seeing him/her saying "l2slay", because it often is true that you should l2slay if you get crashed ;)

A_Kekek.png

i have watched quite a few of zarfots training techniques, and its interesting for one second to see what you could earn, but who trains fletching while firemaking, or does alching while fishing, or does firemaking backwards, mining + superheating wasnt his idea, though this is quite useful

i rather like to train fishing, while doing something else in the meantime, instead of spam clicking purple sweets and possibly earn 20k more experience, its only bonus would be eyecancer and a quite distinctive arthritis

in the end zarfots pitiful shedule forced him to quit, and what have we learned, he might have earned more experience per hour but is depleted now and unable to continue the game, he must have hated for so long, if you repeatedly eat meat every day you wont only start to abhor it, you will also get sick

yes thats why i dont like zarfots training mentality, whining about effigies or answering everything in "xtranormal language" is humour disfunction, yes its disgusting

but i think we should move on to the real contenders, whos thumbs arent sized like cucumbers already.

tezz is on a pretty juicy speed to 200m slayer, if he uses the effigies on it, like you have told me, he should be able to max it in march. does anybody have an idea of his current cash stock, is he capable of doing buyables, what are his next goals?

i dont even

what is this

you have no clue what your talking about

aribiterspar3.png

You don't consider it a crash when someone comes to your exact spot, sets a cannon right beside yours, and flames you in the process? Cool story.

Forgot the "bro" on the cool story...bro. Also in a matter of fact no I don't, though I should clear that up since it seems like you had to repeat the sentence to understand my "opinion". Cool story bro.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

i have watched quite a few of zarfots training techniques, and its interesting for one second to see what you could earn, but who trains fletching while firemaking, or does alching while fishing, or does firemaking backwards, mining + superheating wasnt his idea, though this is quite useful

i rather like to train fishing, while doing something else in the meantime, instead of spam clicking purple sweets and possibly earn 20k more experience, its only bonus would be eyecancer and a quite distinctive arthritis

in the end zarfots pitiful shedule forced him to quit, and what have we learned, he might have earned more experience per hour but is depleted now and unable to continue the game, he must have hated for so long, if you repeatedly eat meat every day you wont only start to abhor it, you will also get sick

yes thats why i dont like zarfots training mentality, whining about effigies or answering everything in "xtranormal language" is humour disfunction, yes its disgusting

but i think we should move on to the real contenders, whos thumbs arent sized like cucumbers already.

That's just it.

Because of his lesser playing time, His efficiency helped him.

what the

is wha

u have no idea what your talking about

aribiterspar3.png

@jojoe,

if you (zarfot) always complain about its updates, yes then you show signs of not liking the thing you do, and to back you up, yes i dont know him,

i only dare to judge him from the things he does, and those things are enough to say what i have said, you can disagree with me on that, but instead of putting me into the postion of being ignorant i can also use the fact that you know him for telling you, that my point of view is the objective one,

i think we have said enough about zarfot, and i guess his curriculum vitae is covered within those few words, and im glad that you dont want to be like zarfot, i mean, who does..pff

i wont start arguments with all the other posters above, everything is basically said, sorry kids :grin:

Personally id like to get 10 hours worth of xp in 6 hours some times gives me time for fam/friends/running and still get to my goals in the game and other times I enjoy playing for 40 hours strait eating protein shakes

aribiterspar3.png

It's funny to see how some people totally worship those players and don't even see it when they do something wrong.

And to all the people saying that someone trolls should gtfo. If someone wants to put his opinion in this thread they shouldn't get flamed or be called a troll at all.

That being said, congrats Drumgun on getting 200m range and gl to all the others posting here on their quest to 200m skills.

Just to play double agent devils advocate its a game, games are competition, eg: highscores and crashing- survival of the fittest

However its almost the same as life and its up to your own morals to decide if its right or not

aribiterspar3.png

hnnnnnnnng dat triple post

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

He doesn't know how to multi quote.That is all.

Not sure yet about my next 200M, it's either going to be runecrafting, slayer or dungeoneering. I kinda hate talking about my plans because I take one day at a time and anything can happen.

Low_C, it's really nice spot for hellhounds, gotta give credit to Zarfot for that. :P I hope he will be back <3

And Oscar feel free to pm me if you were serious ;) There is two spaces before and after O btw

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Not sure yet about my next 200M, it's either going to be runecrafting, slayer or dungeoneering. I kinda hate talking about my plans because I take one day at a time and anything can happen.

Low_C, it's really nice spot for hellhounds, gotta give credit to Zarfot for that. :P I hope he will be back <3

And Oscar feel free to pm me if you were serious ;) There is two spaces before and after O btw

Runecrafting? What about effigies for you?

ZMFg2.jpg

He doesn't know how to multi quote.That is all.

yes pretty inefficient of him,

suomi, i would love to see you get that 200m dg, get 97 constrution, and starting slayer =I (daily averages of 700k plox :D)