200M in all Skills

Makilio

Grats Jeb, have fun mastering all the other courses :) Looking foward to when langer gets back from holidays to give us an update.

As Zarfot already mentioned, Aribiter pretty much got it right; it's not about playing at 110% efficiency every second you're logged in, it's about being active and avoiding just standing around doing nothing. Most people waste so much time bandstanding, or taking their time when they switch between skills, when really, you don't ever have to spend more than a minute standing at the bank to change outfits and get your inventory ready for whatever it is you want to spend time doing. If I'm standing around waiting for a DG team, i won't just stand there, I'll do some skilling while i wait; there's no reason not to.

Trying my best to fill Langer's shoes. Hope it goes well.

Relevant text hasn't been changed from his last post.

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,49B xp. This week was much like last week with skiller training multiple skills such as Mining, Smithing, Herblore, Summoning and a bit of slayer. He should get 2,5B xp this week. Coming milestones: 100M ranged , 100M farming, 100M summoning, 50m Herblore and 2,5B xp

2. Jdelacroix : 2,35Bxp. Recently passed Zarfot for the #2 spot. Dungeoneering seemed to be the name of the game this week for Jdelacroix with a bit of Slayer, Thieving and Farming on the side. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M HP

3. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

4. Drumgun : 2,34B xp. This week Drumgun became the first player to reach 9 skills at 200m exp by maxing Ranged. He has also gained consideralbe exp in Thieving, Fletching, and Firemaking. He's been the player with the most skills at 200M since last summer but how long can he hold that title with players like Telmomarques and Jdelacroix in good position to get 9 also? Drumgun has mentioned that Prayer may be his next 200m target, but that we should stay tuned. Coming milestones: 50M firemaking, rank 3 on this list.

5. Telmomarques : 2,20B xp. Another slaying and effigy dumping week for Telmo with an impressive 40M in weekly exp gains. He recently reached 50M slayer exp making it his 12th skill over 50M exp. Rumor has it, he's gonna move to prayer soon. Coming milestones : 100M HP, 50M Farming.

6. Elvis : 2,17B xp. Still training crafting and slayer as Telmomarques continues to widen the exp gap with him. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

7. Elias : 2,02B xp. Elias has achieved his 6th 200m skill with Dungeoneering and has moved on to Slayer.

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Gertjaars is back to being inactive gaining 0 exp this week.

9. Paperbag : 1,93B xp. Recently hit 100M Ranged exp making it his 9th skill above 100M exp. Paperbag is about 3 weeks away from reaching 2B xp. He's gonna run out of buyables pretty soon at the pace is going through them and the real challenge will begin for Paperbag. Coming milestones : 50M HP

10. S U O M I : 1,91B xp. Still training Dungeoneering and Runecrafting. A chart from a fellow poster has showed him to be in the best position to max out all skills especially taking into account his playing time. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

11. Kingduffy : 1,87B xp. New to the #11 spot passing and inactive Lan is Kingduffy. It looks like Tezz will be passing him soon for the #11 spot though which will push him back to 12. Coming milestones : 100M WC

12. Lan : 1,87B xp. 0 exp gained this week.

13. Tezz : 1,87B xp. Still slaying at an amazing speed, Tezz roars toward 200M. Expect him to pass both Lan and Kingduffy shortly for spot #11. Tezz is also overdue for an effigy dump so expect to see some big numbers in the next week or two. Coming milestones : 100M summon

14. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

15. Green098 : 1,75B xp. Still hunting effigies through ranged. She achieved 100M Ranged exp this week and shows no signs of slowing down. She will gain a rank from Erw J is about 2-3 months if she keeps this pace. Coming milestones : 100M HP

4e0Vn.png

Seriously guys, all of this normative debate dictating how players must live their lives is pathetic (and even more off topic than stuff like Xens calculations, which arent even off topic in the first place). We are given the free will to do what we want with our individual lives and that is our choice alone. You should live life the way you want to, and suffer the consequences and/or reap the benefits of your actions. It is not up to others to judge if one way of living is better than the other. This parallels how people also have the free will to decide for themselves how they wish to play RuneScape. The facts are, Zarfot was extremely efficient and Drumgun is extremely consistent. They have each earned their own merits and have rightfully gained respect for them. It is not our job to normatively judge and say that one was better than the other. People play the game and live life the way they want to. Everyone has their own style. Thats all there is to it, and thats all there should be to it.

This one statement "it is not up to others to judge if one way of living is better than the other," throws away a thousand years of philosophy lol, but your view on life is completely selfish. What I take from this is that everyone should disregard all implications of their actions to others and just solely consider what pleases themselves. I know you did not explicitly say this, but by you are solely concerned with what effect someone's actions have on him/herself and not on others. We are apart of a society and what individuals decide to do with their lives is in fact integral to the success/failure of our society. Again, I have said this before, the extreme degree of focus and drive some players exhibit is great, but it is being used on something that doesn't matter. Why not apply this to real world questions/problems and become famous where it matters? I'm happy zarfot quit because he looks to be a very smart and creative person and society and zarfot are better off if he is working on real problems. I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but it irks me when people try to justify solely playing a meaningless game for years. What you do does have implications for other people, and thats why people care so much about how people spend their lives.

@ Flake - It might be human nature to judge others, but that doesnt mean we should force others to live a different way because we think our way of living is better. The other person might enjoy their lifestyle more. And it is not selfish, as I clearly stated in the third sentence that if you make bad choices you will suffer the consequences of your actions. The purpose of that post was an attempt to terminate the nolifing debate that had arisen for the millionth time, but the majority of those posts were hidden anyway so my post might seem only semi relevant. I might delete that post later, because of these reasons and because it facilitates even more off topic debates by kids who want to look cool over the internet by attacking random posts such as mine and trying to make sophisticated arguments that dont even have any relevance to the original topic whatsoever.

A13d.png

I think it's fine if people play Runescape 24/7 if they have no real-life connections (i.e. literallly all family is dead, and no one even knows they exist because they were only children and kept in the basement and then their parents died, without them ever having seen the sun) and/or are suffering from a debilitating illness.

Otherwise, Runescape ought to be a hobby that exists alongside real life, such as something to do to relax when home from work. That's not to say that 200M all isn't achievable by someone who has both a real life and a virtual life.

-dictation over-

Gratz Jeb on 300M xp! Only 700M xp left..............

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,49B xp. This week was much like last week with skiller training multiple skills such as Mining, Smithing, Herblore, Summoning and a bit of slayer. He should get 2,5B xp this week. Coming milestones: 100M ranged , 100M farming, 100M summoning, 50m Herblore and 2,5B xp

2. Jdelacroix : 2,35Bxp. Recently passed Zarfot for the #2 spot. Dungeoneering seemed to be the name of the game this week for Jdelacroix with a bit of Slayer, Thieving and Farming on the side. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,34B xp. This week Drumgun became the first player to reach 9 skills at 200m exp by maxing Ranged. He has also gained consideralbe exp in Thieving, Fletching, and Firemaking. He's been the player with the most skills at 200M since last summer but how long can he hold that title with players like Telmomarques and Jdelacroix in good position to get 9 also? Drumgun has mentioned that Prayer may be his next 200m target, but that we should stay tuned. Coming milestones: 50M firemaking, rank 3 on this list.

5. Telmomarques : 2,20B xp. Another slaying and effigy dumping week for Telmo with an impressive 40M in weekly exp gains. He recently reached 50M slayer exp making it his 12th skill over 50M exp. Rumor has it, he's gonna move to prayer soon. Coming milestones : 100M HP, 50M Farming.

6. Elvis : 2,17B xp. Still training crafting and slayer as Telmomarques continues to widen the exp gap with him. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

7. Elias : 2,02B xp. Elias has achieved his 6th 200m skill with Dungeoneering and has moved on to Slayer.

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Gertjaars is back to being inactive gaining 0 exp this week.

9. Paperbag : 1,93B xp. Recently hit 100M Ranged exp making it his 9th skill above 100M exp. Paperbag is about 3 weeks away from reaching 2B xp. He's gonna run out of buyables pretty soon at the pace is going through them and the real challenge will begin for Paperbag. Coming milestones : 50M HP

10. S U O M I : 1,91B xp. Still training Dungeoneering and Runecrafting. A chart from a fellow poster has showed him to be in the best position to max out all skills especially taking into account his playing time. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

11. Kingduffy : 1,87B xp. New to the #11 spot passing and inactive Lan is Kingduffy. It looks like Tezz will be passing him soon for the #11 spot though which will push him back to 12. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. Tezz : 1,87B xp. Still slaying at an amazing speed, Tezz roars toward 200M. Expect him to pass both Lan and Kingduffy shortly for spot #11. Tezz is also overdue for an effigy dump so expect to see some big numbers in the next week or two. Coming milestones : 100M summon

15. Green098 : 1,75B xp. Still hunting effigies through ranged. She achieved 100M Ranged exp this week and shows no signs of slowing down. She will gain a rank from Erw J is about 2-3 months if she keeps this pace. Coming milestones : 100M HP

Why does only skiller have a "previously Aasiwat", since elvis was nintendo swe, erw j was gemini pro, kingduffy was kingduffy 1(I think) etc.

dukky.png

dukky.png

Update of the top 15

Why does only skiller have a "previously Aasiwat", since elvis was nintendo swe, erw j was gemini pro, kingduffy was kingduffy 1(I think) etc.

I think because aasiwat only recently changed his name , like 3 months or so, the others you mention changed their names much longer ago.

Oh and aasiwat posts here under his username aasiwat, so it would help it everyone knew that aasiwat is skiller who posts here.

backgroundsignature.png

Thank you, Zarfot, for posting here. You've showed me yet again how mature and smart you are. Wish I could be as rational as you and just drop this "stupid game" :)

Good luck with your real goals. I'm sure you'll make it with the mindset you have.

[hide]

Update of the top 15

15. Green098 : 1,75B xp. Still hunting effigies through ranged. She achieved 100M Ranged exp this week and shows no signs of slowing down. She will gain a rank from Erw J is about 2-3 months if she keeps this pace. Coming milestones : 100M HP[/hide]

Aasiwat was well known before Dungoneering. Elvis and Erw J both were not very well known beforehand so they have just become known here as their new names. Plenty of players (like myself) still refer to Skiller as Aasiwat. Mostly because we were following the progress of the top people before this thread came about.

Kingduffy doesn't really need a "previously known as" because it is kinda obvious that Kingduffy1 and Kingduffy are the same person.

Oh, and thanks to Trey for stepping in while Langer is away.

pere_grin.png

i don't think it's due to suomi's playing time, but rather the order of skills he has maxed giving him a shorter amount of time to max all his skills because he already did the hard ones (fishing, agility, mining, smithing, magic)

Yeah and of course he has already maxed thoose due to his playing time being very high.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

but that's not due to his playing time; it's due to his order of skills he trained first. i have been playing since 2004 and only have 40m exp. playing time has less relevance then order of skills being trained. take zarfot vs drumgun for example.

IN game playing time. Hours per day.

We're not talking about when the account was created. We mean he is playing a lot of hours per day, which puts him at advantage. Also, his previous heavy gaming resulted in 200m in hard skills, so he's already done with those. Don't really understand how you fail to understand this.

Tbh I'm getting rather suspicious of this whole 100k slay xp per effigy thing. I've got over 1m slay xp now since my last but one effigy. And thats with spirit mages blocked btw.

edit: I'm not saying that the actual rate is 1 per million slay xp. Clearly I've had a streak of ridiculously bad luck. But it does two things:

- Firstly, it shows that it's ridiculous to say "x player has y amount of effigies as they have gained z amount of slayer xp" which people seem to be doing here quite often

- Secondly, even my long term rate is FAR above 1 per 100k slay xp (it's about 1 per 300k). Now factoring in that I havent been cancelling tasks based on the chance of them giving me an effigy, and perhaps there are other factors that increase your effigy rate (I can't use kuradal for example, but on the other hand I can get several tasks that Kuradal doesnt give that allegedly have good rates). Say for example that the actual rate is 1 per 120k. This is close enough to 1 per 100k that people would be able to accept 1 per 100k as a true rate in general. However, the difference from 1 per 100k to 1 per 120k comes out as 333 effigies getting to 200m from scratch. That's 333 less effigies. 333 less dragonkin lamps. Almost 46m less xp. I would say 1 per 120k is probably more accurate than 1 per 100k (note that even excluding my recent streak from the statistics completely that's still about 120% faster than I've been getting them), which would throw off the calculations a lot. Though my sample size isnt particularly huge. Would be nice to hear from someone who's done a VAST amount of slayer since effigies came out to see what their ACTUAL rate is.

Edit again: if the rank 2 slayer kept every effigy between the update and the vid where she showed 300 effigies (which it seemed to imply she had) then her rate was about 1 per 140k xp, which would mean 1429 effigies in total from 0-200m slay xp (rounded up). Over 78.5m less xp from effigies than has been assumed.