200M in all Skills

Makilio

Saw Tezz slaying at W99 Kuradal Abbies yesterday.

Got 2 effigies and a whip that task, looks like I stole some of that effigy-luck :thumbup:

But I personally think you'd have to be insane to go for 200m in any skills unless you really REALLY enjoy them. Exactly the reason why I'm willing to get 20m Slayer exp because I enjoy it, but I refuse to train Hunter more than I have to because I personally think it's a terrible skill.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Hello Mr Makavela Aka fail troll/e-thug who loves to annoy high ranked players. :grin:

My question to you is why you love to call me an idiot for putting my cannon in the abberant room

when you clearly didn't have one up, if you concider this as crashing, then 99% of the people

reading this crashed somebody allready, when I think for example about Daganoths.

I also wasn't claiming that I found Drumgun an exp-waster with his girlfriend, I was giving my opinion about

the fact that he sometimes goes to soulwars with her to play some games, apparently this isnt 100% efficient

for him as he has all 200M combat related stats, but this isnt needed...

& isnt even related to wasting time, perhaps you should try to find out what "exp waste" means;

it shouldn't be hard at all with 417,533,893 overall expierence(read up above for an example

About "EXP WASTE" if you need confirmation again). I am also wondering why ur offending Drumgun

with the term "online girlfriend" you clearly don't know what your talking about, as this is totally not true, lol.

Also I am wondering what you know about me besides my expierence, why would you make up crap like this

from me aswell? this clearly shows you love to troll high ranked players.

Anyways, theres several people reading this that expierenced crap from you aswell, so im not going to respond to

your immature crap anymore, feel free to write me a responce, but trust me, it's not going to improve how you

feel about yourself, I'm pretty sure you must be a downie to react on my post like that. :wall:

lowlander50.gif

Hello Mr Makavela Aka fail troll/e-thug who loves to annoy high ranked players. :grin:

My question to you is why you love to call me an idiot for putting my cannon in the abberant room

when you clearly didn't have one up, if you concider this as crashing, then 99% of the people

reading this crashed somebody allready, when I think for example about Daganoths.

I also wasn't claiming that I found Drumgun an exp-waster with his girlfriend, I was giving my opinion about

the fact that he sometimes goes to soulwars with her to play some games, apparently this isnt 100% efficient

for him as he has all 200M combat related stats, but this isnt needed...

& isnt even related to wasting time, perhaps you should try to find out what "exp waste" means;

it shouldn't be hard at all with 417,533,893 overall expierence(read up above for an example

About "EXP WASTE" if you need confirmation again). I am also wondering why ur offending Drumgun

with the term "online girlfriend" you clearly don't know what your talking about, as this is totally not true, lol.

Also I am wondering what you know about me besides my expierence, why would you make up crap like this

from me aswell? this clearly shows you love to troll high ranked players.

Anyways, theres several people reading this that expierenced crap from you aswell, so im not going to respond to

your immature crap anymore, feel free to write me a responce, but trust me, it's not going to improve how you

feel about yourself, I'm pretty sure you must be a downie to react on my post like that. :wall:

Funny. First off, I completely understand your lying. If the only reputation I had was in RuneScape I would defend it like you are at the moment. I always cannon every task I can. I was about 97 or 98 Slayer at that time so I was rushing through it as fast as I can and I can guarantee I wouldn't make up crap about anyone if it wasn't true. Frankly, I don't care to know anything about you or any other top player for that matter, I just know that you crashed me that one time, lie all you want, but you and I know what happened (or maybe you forgot). Training DG or bossing for cash with his girlfriend isn't xp waste at all. Also, if he knows her irl (I heard he doesn't) then I apologize for that statement. Drumgun also likes SW and he isn't as obsessed as lets say Suomi to get 200M all so quickly (that's why he doesn't train like Zarfot). Oh, and you're calling me an E-Thug because of my name? Haha, wow so obviously everyone who likes rap and 2Pac is a thug who kills people and does what he says in his songs? Learn the definition of immature please, or just re-read your post again and you'll find it there.

Makaveli_93.png

@Makaveli_93, What would you have against Drumgun if he hadn't met his girlfriend IRL? There is literally no problem with that whatsoever. I wonder if you have the same problem with gays getting married, it's practically the same deal.

BTW, stop trolling and update the meaning in your dictionary.

EDIT: sorry I brought it up :-?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

@Makaveli_93, What would you have against Drumgun if he hadn't met his girlfriend IRL? There is literally no problem with that whatsoever. I wonder if you have the same problem with gays getting married, it's practically the same deal.

BTW, stop trolling and update the meaning in your dictionary.

I actually do have a problem with gays getting married rofl. It's against Christianity and other religions too.

Makaveli_93.png

Agreed Agen.

I also didn't come here to reply to his crap or to troll anybody, I just wanted to give my point

about all the skills to 200m exp, the point of this whole topic, but then the people who dislike

people giving their fair opinion about it need to make fake facts and start to troll, sigh.

lowlander50.gif

Guys, take this discussion to PM now or I'll remove every last trace of it. This topic is not here to debate the happenings between two (fairly random) people. Thank you.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

To get the topic on track:

Elvis has reached the 2,2B xp milestone as well as 100M WC. He's about to get his 9th skill at 100M with HP later today or tomorrow.

@ Lowlander, Welcome to the thread!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

The line is drawn HERE.

If you want to discuss something OTHER than the race to 200M in all skills then we have a whole forum dedicated to that called Off Topic. This thread is not being used for a discussion on homosexuality and anyone who cares to treat it as such will be treated severely. There has now been two mod warnings in this thread. Do not ignore them.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

What do you guys think is the easiest 200m skill to get?

Imo fletching..

I would have to say WC with Ivy. You can basically stay at the same spot forever and only have to click once every 2-3 minutes + randoms...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Imo fletching..

I would have to say WC with Ivy. You can basically stay at the same spot forever and only have to click once every 2-3 minutes + randoms...

I'd reckon cooking would be, because there is a consistent amount of time inbetween banking and it doesn't cost any money.

ZMFg2.jpg

Imo fletching..

I'd reckon cooking would be, because there is a consistent amount of time inbetween banking and it doesn't cost any money.

If you already had the money, then something like Herblore or prayer because of how fast they are.

dukky.png

dukky.png

Tezz just used around 200 effigies and took rank 2 in slayer. He made the interesting choice of investigating with smithing, herblore, farming, and construction. I wonder if he is trying to get a head start on the buyables which he plans to do after slayer.

Imo fletching..

it definately is cooking it has 4x the amount of 200ms as any other skill

id also say dg is soon going to be the 2nd most common in a few weeks just because the way the skill plays like a minigame

StarViv.png

Imo fletching..

it definately is cooking it has 4x the amount of 200ms as any other skill

id also say dg is soon going to be the 2nd most common in a few weeks just because the way the skill plays like a minigame

Imo Dungeoneering is the easiest because of the fact that it doesn't really get boring, plays like a minigame, costs nothing, and over 50 people have already maxed dungeoneering in under a year, because of the insane xp rates after 100.

Time wise I'd say 200m Dung is faster than making the money/gathering ingredients for 200m Cooking, and then training cooking to 200m cooking, because you don't have to prepare for 200m DG.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Tezz just used around 200 effigies and took rank 2 in slayer. He made the interesting choice of investigating with smithing, herblore, farming, and construction. I wonder if he is trying to get a head start on the buyables which he plans to do after slayer.

He's gonna give Suomi and Paperbag a good competition in the coming weeks considering his summoning is very deflated.

langerkiller.png

Does rank 2 have 200m Slayer banked in effigies or something/ did Tezz make a deal with rank 2, like Wisely Done made with Dark Lust?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Does rank 2 have 200m Slayer banked in effigies or something/ did Tezz make a deal with rank 2, like Wisely Done made with Dark Lust?

I could be wrong, but it was my impression from the description on Chilly's latest video that she doesn't have 97 in the skills she wants to investigate her 400 effigies with yet so she won't be using them to defend her rank. But I didn't really understand her comment very well. It was rather confusing. However, if she does decide to use them she could certainly take her rank back. I am fairly certain that no "deal" was made between Tezz and Chilly, but how would I know.

I could be wrong, but it was my impression from the description on Chilly's latest video that she doesn't have 97 in the skills she wants to investigate her 400 effigies with yet so she won't be using them to defend her rank. But I didn't really understand her comment very well. It was rather confusing. However, if she does decide to use them she could certainly take her rank back. I am fairly certain that no "deal" was made between Tezz and Chilly, but how would I know.

How do you know about Tezz doing buyables after slayer then? Tezz is a pker, and guess what? Wildy is coming back! HE also stated (not some random hear-say) that he's not gonna do 200m in all skills. You can put money on it that Tezz is going to pk as soon as he finishes slay. On that note, gratz to him for achieving rank 2 slayer!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I don't know what he is doing after slayer. I don't even know if he is going to finish slayer. He could quit tomorrow. I have no idea. That is why I said "I wonder" meaning that I don't know... I never said that he was going to do buyables. I said "I wonder if he is trying to get a head start on the buyables which he plans to do after slayer." It was a rhetorical statement about my wonderment of his next plans. I made no assumption as to what they actually were. That said I can see where the wording of my statement could lead to it being misinterpreted.

Anyways congrats on rank 2 Drum.