200M in all Skills

Makilio

The urn update in the bts seems like it'll be speeding up training a bit. Hopefully its not as drastic as effigys.

urn update?

The pottery update and new Crafting Methods, this will allow you to make urns that you keep in your inv while training a skill and the highest urn according to the bts will give 1900xp. Not much information available about it other than that but it will definately affect the slower skills.

Lol you can ignore part of my post cus there's another secret change. If you sell your items after buying 10 of them, then you get the ability to buy them back again without having to wait another 4 hours. You can repeatedly buy/sell/buy/sell/buy/sell/buy/sell ad infinitum the same items. W00T! :D

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Lol you can ignore part of my post cus there's another secret change. If you sell your items after buying 10 of them, then you get the ability to buy them back again without having to wait another 4 hours. You can repeatedly buy/sell/buy/sell/buy/sell/buy/sell ad infinitum the same items. W00T! :D

If you do this with items that are bought/sold in bulk, you can make around .5% profit in a few minutes.

Lol it was like 20m Gp/hr flipping bandos armor today, quite intense. :) Margins are getting smaller, but it should still remain good profit long-term.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

There are tons of runecrafters standing around at the altars but no runners. Looks like people these days expect more for their time. :thumbup:

Any ZMI company is going to have to be widely publicized and pay quite a bit for an inventory of essence.

2496 Completionist

There are tons of runecrafters standing around at the altars but no runners. Looks like people these days expect more for their time. :thumbup:

Any ZMI company is going to have to be widely publicized and pay quite a bit for an inventory of essence.

I said that would happen but got scoffed at by people claiming that these companies reopening would somehow force up the prices of nats/laws...

Here's the updated Milestones chart.

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 650M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since january 14th are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elvis 17 skills

3- Skiller 16 skills

4- Elias 15 skills

5- Kingduffy 15 skills

6- Lan 14 skills

7- Jdelacroix 13 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp

1- Skiller 12 skills

2- Drumgun 11 skills

3- Jdelacroix 10 skills

4- Telmomarques 9 skills

5- Erw J 9 skills

6- Elvis 9 skills

7- Paperbag 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Jdelacroix 7 skills

3- Telmomarques 7 skills

4- Paperbag 7 skills

5- Suomi 7 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

thanks for the updates langer! Anyone get any nice drops from the rev dung? I cant buy/sell anything on the g.e. :( Of course i've never merched (dont have the time to learn how unfortunately). Seems like the free trade/wildy update has indeed brought back alot of old players. I wonder how long this wave will last. Anyone know if Suomi or drum are gonna merch now that its a bit quicker?

Kjarqu.png

It will take time, I'm sure the thought on most peoples mind when free trade came back wasn't 'woot! now i can run essence', but in time the lower levels looking for a quick buck will start to think of it. At the moment they're too busy swarming everyones kills in wildy like vultures hoping to snipe some loot. It's so annoying to get a kill and have 3 no itemers come dd on you when you're looting spamming 'leave the rune for me pl0x' :wall: #-o

Bbk.png

But there is still a 4 hour quantity buy limit so you would need a LOT of items to keep yourself going for 4 hours.

Anyone got any info on the forinithy dungeon? :D

EDIT: Plenty of low levels would love to be paid 500k/hr, all they need is a decent defence level. 1 problem is that the lower levels wont know how to get to zmi. You could probably give them an ardy teletab and show them how to get there once.

But there is still a 4 hour quantity buy limit so you would need a LOT of items to keep yourself going for 4 hours.

Anyone got any info on the forinithy dungeon? :D

EDIT: Plenty of low levels would love to be paid 500k/hr, all they need is a decent defence level. 1 problem is that the lower levels wont know how to get to zmi. You could probably give them an ardy teletab and show them how to get there once.

can keep flipping the same item after the first items have sold ubut lower margins so it makes nonbuyables while waiting for 4hrs to sell harder because to reap profits have to be constantly flipping throughout the day. =p

StarViv.png

@ Langer

Finallyontop should be corrected to Jdelacroix ;)

Thanx, I thought I had changed his name on all 3 charts... my bad!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

In this thread paperbag said he was going for all 200ms aswell, my question is why doesnt he leave 200m range for when he does slayer?

Not to speak for him, but maybe because he wants to? is that so inconceivable? It is a game, do whats fun, not what you "should."

Paperbag said to me he plans on getting 200M in all skills but doesn't like slayer too much. He's saving it for last in hopes there's a future update that will make him like the skill or do it faster.

Correct me if I'm wrong mate.

langerkiller.png