200M in all Skills

Makilio

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

That's because Funorb is so much better than Runescape though :D

Star Cannon is kinda fun lol

or w/e the spaceship game is. Plus Arcanists is kinda fun

Zezima has un-quit now, i noticed just today he has 99 summoning now and 95 dungeoneering, he's also been made a player mod. He's often in mod marks cc.

He has been a mod for a long time, probably almost two years by now

Oh really, didn't know that. but i personally think that he's only been made a mod because of his well-known status =/. When i see him talking in Mod Marks CC i see him being starred out and swearing left, right and centre. Jagex even got him to put a comment on the back of the RS book for goodness sake lol.

God_Skillls.png

Hes always come on and played for fun a bit hes just playing like a normal player nothing insane no lifing or crazy xp gains just cause he logs on and gains some levels a little at a time I wouldn't want this thread to go on on a z0mgosh zezimas back hes crazy bbq rank 1 gf tangent

@ the cooking discussions yeah its not like brawlers take any time to get to its definitely accurate to say wines are 100% at 2.3m xp/h

aribiterspar3.png

@ the cooking discussions yeah its not like brawlers take any time to get to its definitely accurate to say wines are 100% at 2.3m xp/h

True but using the method you need like 1 pair of brawlers for 200m cook xp.

Oh really, didn't know that. but i personally think that he's only been made a mod because of his well-known status =/. When i see him talking in Mod Marks CC i see him being starred out and swearing left, right and centre. Jagex even got him to put a comment on the back of the RS book for goodness sake lol.

You don't need to be good natured to be a mod anymore, you used need to be "community focused"

And to Jagex, anybody in the top spots of the highscores or famous is community focused. Other people like zarfot and gertjaars have equally been modded.

Here's the updated Milestones chart.

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 650M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since january 14th are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elvis 17 skills

3- Skiller 16 skills

4- Elias 15 skills

5- Kingduffy 15 skills

6- Lan 14 skills

7- Jdelacroix 13 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp

1- Skiller 12 skills

2- Drumgun 11 skills

3- Jdelacroix 10 skills

4- Telmomarques 9 skills

5- Erw J 9 skills

6- Elvis 9 skills

7- Paperbag 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Jdelacroix 7 skills

3- Telmomarques 7 skills

4- Paperbag 7 skills

5- Suomi 7 skills

eep, retracted

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Heres a good question why do people keep using the word contender.

If were talking bout contenders are we talking bout first to 200m all skills or first 15? If were going to just throw the word around lol lets be clear, since technically anyone could be a contender to eventually get it but if were using contenders we have to be talking about a specific amount

aribiterspar3.png

Heres a good question why do people keep using the word contender.

If were talking bout contenders are we talking bout first to 200m all skills or first 15? If were going to just throw the word around lol lets be clear, since technically anyone could be a contender to eventually get it but if were using contenders we have to be talking about a specific amount

hehe i agree

and half the top 15 isnt even going for 200m all =p

StarViv.png

Well we all know that Zezima will never get 200m in every skill and talking about him is boring, seeing as every noob in RS talks about him 24/7, I'm pretty sick of hearing stuff about Zez lol. Got nothing against him, but he is yesterdays news.

Makaveli_93.png

Well we all know that Zezima will never get 200m in every skill and talking about him is boring, seeing as every noob in RS talks about him 24/7, I'm pretty sick of hearing stuff about Zez lol. Got nothing against him, but he is yesterdays news.

nonconformist

Correct. Thanks for the compliment<3

Makaveli_93.png

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,52B xp. Skiller has been enjoying rank 1 overall for nearly a year now and hasn't been threatened since Zarfot quit last fall. Still training slayer, he's also trained some summoning and magic last week. He's currently the player with the most skills over 100M with 12 skills but closing in on 3 more. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M attack and 100M summoning

2. Jdelacroix : 2,38Bxp. Once again training the same set of skills (dungeon, slayer, thieving and farming), but focusing mainly on dungeoneering, Jdelacroix lost and reclaimed rank 2 last week. He's also trained some smithing in the process of battling for rank 2 with Drumgun. He still has the slowest skills to train. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 2,4B xp and 100M HP

3. Drumgun : 2,37B xp. Still focusing on getting skills to 200M, Drumgun has trained WC, fletching and thieivng last week during which he claimed and lost rank 2 from Jdelacroix. He should become the first player to 10 and 11 skills at 200M. Efficient or not, this is very impressive! Coming milestones : 2,4B xp

4. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

5. telmomarques : 2,24B xp. Still slaying hardcore along with farming, Telmo has not used any effigies this week. He has some fast buyables open as well as a very deflated summon skill. He could become the 2nd player to get 8 skills at 200M in 5-6 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M HP, 200M str and 100M ranged

6. Elvis : 2,22B xp. Looks like Elvis has decided to take a break from slayer and trained herblore and crafting last week after dumping a bunch of effigies. He's still keeping the same pace as Telmomarques and he reached 2,2B xp, 100M WC and 100M HP for his 8th and 9th skill over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M herblore

7. Elias : 2,07B xp. A slower week for this underdog training mainly slayer, smithing and magic. He should keep his rank 7 for the next several weeks/months. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp and 100M magic

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

9. Paperbag : 1,97B xp. Still training ranged anf farming, Paperbag did a bit of dungeoneering also last week. Like Telmomarques, he's 54-5 weeks away from maxing out his 8th skill with ranged. Coming milestones : 2B xp

10. S U O M I : 1,95B xp. Unless he slows down a lot, he should become the 2nd player to reach 8 skills at 200M when he maxes out dungeon in the next 3-4 weeks. He also trained crafting and runecrafting last week. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon (8th skill)

11. Tezz : 1,93B xp. An effigy dumping week for Tezz who took over rank 2 slayer and gained a whopping 50M xp. He still hasn't trained summon for a while and will enter the top 10 in 5 weeks at the latest. He reached 1,9B xp last week and has several milestones coming. Coming milestones : 100M summon, 200M slayer, 200M str and 100M ranged.

12. Kingduffy : 1,89B xp. A "slow" week for kingduffy last week in which he trained...surprise surprise... every unmaxed skills ...once again. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 1,9B xp

13. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive.

14. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Slight combat gains... probably through pking.

15. Green098 : 1,78B xp. Still training ranged, she also gained some herblore and slayer last week. She should stay at rank 15 for at least 6-8 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M HP and 1,8B xp

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,52B xp (+12M). Skiller has been enjoying rank 1 overall for nearly a year now and hasn't been threatened since Zarfot quit last fall. Still training slayer, he's also trained some summoning and magic last week. He's currently the player with the most skills over 100M with 12 skills but closing in on 3 more. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M attack and 100M summoning

2. Jdelacroix : 2,38Bxp (+15M). Once again training the same set of skills (dungeon, slayer, thieving and farming), but focusing mainly on dungeoneering, Jdelacroix lost and reclaimed rank 2 last week. He's also trained some smithing in the process of battling for rank 2 with Drumgun. He still has the slowest skills to train. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 2,4B xp and 100M HP

3. Drumgun : 2,38B xp (+16M). Still focusing on getting skills to 200M, Drumgun has trained WC, fletching and thieivng last week during which he claimed and lost rank 2 from Jdelacroix. He should become the first player to 10 and 11 skills at 200M. Efficient or not, this is very impressive! Coming milestones : 2,4B xp

4. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

5. telmomarques : 2,24B xp (+24M). Still slaying hardcore along with farming, Telmo has not used any effigies this week. He has some fast buyables open as well as a very deflated summon skill. He could become the 2nd player to get 8 skills at 200M in 5-6 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M HP, 200M str and 100M ranged

6. Elvis : 2,22B xp (+28M). Looks like Elvis has decided to take a break from slayer and trained herblore and crafting last week after dumping a bunch of effigies. He's still keeping the same pace as Telmomarques and he reached 2,2B xp, 100M WC and 100M HP for his 8th and 9th skill over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M herblore

7. Elias : 2,07B xp (+13M). A slower week for this underdog training mainly slayer, smithing and magic. He should keep his rank 7 for the next several weeks/months. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp and 100M magic

8. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

9. Paperbag : 1,98B xp (+21M). Still training ranged anf farming, Paperbag did a bit of dungeoneering also last week. Like Telmomarques, he's 4-5 weeks away from maxing out his 8th skill with ranged. Coming milestones : 2B xp

10. S U O M I : 1,96B xp (+28M). Unless he slows down a lot, he should become the 2nd player to reach 8 skills at 200M when he maxes out dungeon in the next 3-4 weeks. He also trained crafting and runecrafting last week. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon (8th skill)

11. Tezz : 1,93B xp (+50M). An effigy dumping week for Tezz who took over rank 2 slayer and gained a whopping 50M xp. He still hasn't trained summon for a while and will enter the top 10 in 5 weeks at the latest. He reached 1,9B xp last week and has several milestones coming. Coming milestones : 100M summon, 200M slayer, 200M str and 100M ranged.

12. Kingduffy : 1,89B xp (+6M). A "slow" week for kingduffy last week in which he trained...surprise surprise... every unmaxed skills ...once again. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 1,9B xp

13. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive.

14. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Slight combat gains... probably through pking.

15. Green098 : 1,78B xp (+11M). Still training ranged, she also gained some herblore and slayer last week. She should stay at rank 15 for at least 6-8 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M HP and 1,8B xp

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

She should stay at rank 15 for at least 6-8 weeks.

Who do you suppose is posing a threat for her if she'll only last that long until knocked off this list?

No one in fact... she will then pass Erw J for rank 14.

In fact I see no new faces in the top 15 for the next 3-4 months at the pace everyone is going right now.

langerkiller.png

I really like Suomi's runecrafting pace, he seems to be getting 1.3m exp/week pretty consistently, and without slowing his dung down much at all, he is also training crafting at about 1m exp/week which might help him in the long run... Considering that if he uses effigies on runecrafting, he will only need to maintain his runecrafting pace for under 1 year until he is within the range to max out via effigies, and in the meantime he can get 200m's like theiving or hunter and get his buyables last, I don't know if this is his plan, but it seems viable. He is hurting more than we thought though since he reported not gaining much cash from free trade, and I think he might be down in his daily profits, the way it looks he might be worse off then I thought.... But, I still think he has good chances even with the frost dragon camping or however he chooses to make his money... with merchanting being more profitable now, it is a shame he refuses to attempt it, a few weeks of successful merching could help him out significantly. I also think jdelacroix is going well, he is still gaining 1m slayer exp/week so if he maintains that he will be well off. I also noticed that skiller reverted to his magic training today and stopped slaying, I'm not sure what his plans are, but he is gaining exp at a good enough rate that no one is gaining significantly on his rank from what I can tell... Dapledo is training hunter pretty quickly, he is also fishing at the same time, I think he will be a solid contender down the road, but doubt he will be first to all 200m's... My thoughts.... :)

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

with merchanting being more profitable now, it is a shame he refuses to attempt it, a few weeks of successful merching could help him out significantly.

Merchanting got better for items like ely/div/rares, but much worse for everything else.

It took a week but the margins on the regular items before the update are now *very* small to the point that merching is slower cash/hr than other sources.

So it is a huge hit for people without buyables done, but not so much if they weren't merching before.

2496 Completionist

@langer:

Do you think you could add the actual amount that various people gained in specific skills in your weekly updates, e.g. Drumgun gained in fletching (18m), woodcutting (3m) etc?

I just think it would make them much more interesting personally :)