200M in all Skills

Makilio

Paperbag said to me he plans on getting 200M in all skills but doesn't like slayer too much. He's saving it for last in hopes there's a future update that will make him like the skill or do it faster.

Correct me if I'm wrong mate.

Couldn't have put it any better myself. I do dislike slayer very much (not as much as dungeoneering) and really don't want to do something that isn't fun to me. I'm doing range now just because I enjoy the fast xp gains I get for the very little cost it is to train. Also I will just barely grab a top page range rank which is sweet. :D Cannon xp from slayer really isn't a big deal to me. I will probably still use the cannon even though I don't get xp. Chinning 200m range takes only 2 months at the rate I train. That isn't much time lost for the nice chunk of overall xp I get.

Paperbag how many chins did you buy when going for 200m range? just curious ;-)

I need about 700k red chins total lol. I'm buying them as I go though so I don't have over usually 20k. Using the cash to flip with a little bit for the rest of the money needed for farming.

WOW! thanks for the info Paperbag. Having any problem buying chins at GE now that free trade is back?

Nope, it's even easier now actually since I can choose my own price. When hati paws came out I nearly ran out since they were heavily bought out for a good 5 days :angry:

Kinda an off topic question but I just want to ask when do you guys think Dragon Bones will stabilize at 5k or below again? The price is pretty insane at the moment...

A lot less people are killing green drags, Ive been pking at east drags and seen noone killing them when before the update there would be like 5+ people every world. And getting to the chaos tunnel ones means running through multi. And tons of people who were killing frost drags for money, have switched over to pking/staking/merching. So I don't think they're gonna stabilise anytime soon...

Bbk.png

Kinda an off topic question but I just want to ask when do you guys think Dragon Bones will stabilize at 5k or below again? The price is pretty insane at the moment...

A lot less people are killing green drags, Ive been pking at east drags and seen noone killing them when before the update there would be like 5+ people every world. And getting to the chaos tunnel ones means running through multi. And tons of people who were killing frost drags for money, have switched over to pking/staking/merching. So I don't think they're gonna stabilise anytime soon...

Oh well... The only positive thing is that frost bones are going up a lot as well so technically I won't lose any more cash now then I would when frost bones were 14k each and normal ones 4,5k.

Makaveli_93.png

An interesting tidbit about cooking

I know sharks aren't the most efficient method for cooking, but I thought these numbers were interesting.

Raw sharks autobuy for 648 and cooked sharks autosell for 779.

At level 94, you stop burning sharks with cooking gautnlets and make 131 gp per shark.

From level 94 to 200m exp, you need 192,055,386 exp or 914,550 shark.

That means you can make 120m from getting 200m cooking with current prices, getting all your supplies without waiting. :P

Rocktails are even better. I ran the same calculations on them as I did with sharks, but with the changed numbers from the GE. You stop burning them at level 95 with gauntlets, are worth more experience, and double the profit of sharks over the course of 200m.

If you're going for 200m in all skills, you're probably more likely to use wines, but rocktail is 250m AFK profit which is unheard of.

2496 Completionist

I know sharks aren't the most efficient method for cooking, but I thought these numbers were interesting.

At level 94, you stop burning sharks with cooking gautnlets and make 131 gp per shark.

That means you can make 120m from getting 200m cooking with current prices, getting all your supplies without waiting. :P

Rocktails are even better. I ran the same calculations on them as I did with sharks, but with the changed numbers from the GE. You stop burning them at level 95 with gauntlets, are worth more experience, and double the profit of sharks over the course of 200m.

If you're going for 200m in all skills, you're probably more likely to use wines, but rocktail is 250m AFK profit which is unheard of.

accually most people still use rocktails but yeh cooking profits always end up with more raws then i had cooked when put the same money in .

StarViv.png

With the new wine method using cooking brawlers, I can't see top players ever using any other method. Money is easy enough to get hold of for a top player that 250m is almost nothing, and with wines being over 2m exp/hour...

For average players though, it is a great time to train cooking.

2 weeks from now, when ashes turn out to be great prayer xp?

I doubt something like d bones will rise 500 GP every day for 2-3 weeks lol.

Makaveli_93.png

can you post what it says? I can't read it

He said that he didn't really get loads of donations and that his friends don't donate, only the people who add him and they mostly ask for cash.

Yeah that was basicly it, and i asked if he even got some bills from his best friends and he responded no.

And yeah it seems to be the other way around, evrybody who knows him asks him for donations instead of suomi asking for it...

backgroundsignature.png

Here are 2 images that you might find interesting:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9541/110203165403.png

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2663/110203173849.png

This is extreme luck, apparently if you put an offer at exactly the same time as someone else in the GE it would be like a trade between you and that person only. The guy who offered 194M for his Phat either came back to RS and didn't know the price of it or accidentally forgot the 10th digit lol. One in a billion chance for this to happen... Lucky guy.

Makaveli_93.png

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

That's because Funorb is so much better than Runescape though :D

Star Cannon is kinda fun lol

or w/e the spaceship game is. Plus Arcanists is kinda fun

Zezima has un-quit now, i noticed just today he has 99 summoning now and 95 dungeoneering, he's also been made a player mod. He's often in mod marks cc.

God_Skillls.png