200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tezz just used around 200 effigies and took rank 2 in slayer. He made the interesting choice of investigating with smithing, herblore, farming, and construction. I wonder if he is trying to get a head start on the buyables which he plans to do after slayer.

Your "wondering" is clearly referring to his effigy choices in getting a head start on the buyables. "Which he plans to do after slayer" clearly is asserting that Tezz plans on doing buyables after slayer and not inclusive to the previous "wondering".

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Tezz just used around 200 effigies and took rank 2 in slayer. He made the interesting choice of investigating with smithing, herblore, farming, and construction. I wonder if he is trying to get a head start on the buyables which he plans to do after slayer.

Your "wondering" is clearly referring to his effigy choices in getting a head start on the buyables. "Which he plans to do after slayer" clearly is asserting that Tezz plans on doing buyables after slayer and not inclusive to the previous "wondering".

Misunderstandings like this are why I hate the English language. Sure it's my native tongue but it requires far too much exposition to clearly state what you want to.

As far as what Tezz seems to be up to with dumping the xp into buyable skills, I'd venture to guess based on everybody else mentioning he likes PvP that he's probably expecting some potential losses which would prevent xp gains in buyable skills. The other possibility that seems likely to me would be just plain not liking the way those skills are trained compared against the other skills in those pairs.

Bartuccio3.png

Alright seriously. It has been 13 posts since we just got yelled at for getting off topic.

My statement was vague and misconstrued. Leave it at that. Obviously there is no way that I could know what Tezz is planning on doing. I have never spoken to him in my life. What my statement should have said is "I wonder if he is trying to get a head start on the buyables which he may plan on doing after slayer." Drop the grammatical argument over the certainty of a dependent clause after an uncertain independent clause.

On topic:

It seems a lot of top players are doing slayer today. Take a look at the top42

1. Tezz 10,744,009

3. Darkforest67 818,672

5. Elias 611,609

11. Phoenix Odin 319,907

12. Number1 Boss 317,119

15. Telmomarques 301,213

16. Elvis 281,158

20. Enrix E B 273,527

Also Aasiwat got 99 dungeoneering today. Congratulations to him! And Drumgun is getting some nice thieving and fletching gains.

Give Xen a break guys...it's not like he's posting awfully off topic stuff. He's always here to bring stats and updates.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

one effigy used on buyables saves 550k gp think about 100 that saves 55m and 200 that saves 110m

110m is quite a bit of money to save

that was for con farm herb and firemaking

and then look at the other skills in those pairs

con - thieving - tezz is 200m i think- saves 150k

farming - fishing - fish is afk and farming is failry expensive- saves 150k

herb- hunter - hunter is fairly fast and is also free- saves 200k

firemaking - cooking - pretty obvious choice and- saves 50k

i personally choose these pairs

adding smithing we have an effigy saving 629k personally i choose mining but mining is fairly afk and smithing saves an extra 80k/effigy

and merch isnt completely timeless so getting instant 200k is better than 2-3 mins of hunter =p

StarViv.png

200m-171.3m = 28.7m

(x) + (48029/110000)(x) = 28.7m (I used 110k since Tezz seems to get effigies a little slower than every 100k slayer xp. Most likely because of whatever his task list is)

X = 19,977,346 slayer xp until Tezz maxes. So a little less than a month and a half of playing at his current pace.

(182)*(90k+48029) = 25,121,278 xp from the effigies when he dumps them. So I don't think he will be breaking drum's daily record even his uses all of his blues on that day. Unless he has like 20m in SW points saved up.

Isn't cave crawlers like 5500-6000 cballs used per hour for 1 effigy per hour roughly? Thats like 2m+ p/hr spent not even including repairs for rapier and such. I would think only the very rich could sustain this for a long length of time. Very rich as in billions of gp to blow and nothing else to spend it on. 5m rc xp would be roughly 200m if i'm calculating this right. Someone feel free to do the real math i was just brainstorming if this would be a viable method for a top rank player.

Low_C.png

Isn't cave crawlers like 5500-6000 cballs used per hour for 1 effigy per hour roughly? Thats like 2m+ p/hr spent not even including repairs for rapier and such. I would think only the very rich could sustain this for a long length of time. Very rich as in billions of gp to blow and nothing else to spend it on. 5m rc xp would be roughly 200m if i'm calculating this right. Someone feel free to do the real math i was just brainstorming if this would be a viable method for a top rank player.

So, probably no.

Fair enough

Castle of Zoltar

With flipping, farming, mtk, bossing and other things money is pretty easy to come by. Unless it's something like 100gp/xp, I doubt it.

But, I may be proved wrong

no ure right

end lamp shouldnt be used on a buyable its just the other skills in those pairs that make the buyables a reasonable choice. have to make more than 4-5m an hr to make the nonbuyable better if not rich the money saved is prob worth it especcially if the other skill in the combo isnt annoying to you

because 1m-1.2m is the max that can be saved on the lamp but 48k slayer or 48k rc is worth alot more than that timewise. zarfot said u had to make less than 1.8m an hr to make it worth it to use on herb/pray which should be noone besides the lamp is like 40% of the effigy exp =p

StarViv.png

200m-171.3m = 28.7m

(x) + (48029/110000)(x) = 28.7m (I used 110k since Tezz seems to get effigies a little slower than every 100k slayer xp. Most likely because of whatever his task list is)

X = 19,977,346 slayer xp until Tezz maxes. So a little less than a month and a half of playing at his current pace.

(182)*(90k+48029) = 25,121,278 xp from the effigies when he dumps them. So I don't think he will be breaking drum's daily record even his uses all of his blues on that day. Unless he has like 20m in SW points saved up.

Less. He's consistently doing 30m months so I'd say 3-4 weeks. Although since he has rank 2 set (based on what chilly wrote on his youtube video) he may decide to use the effigies on another skill (instead of slayer). This in turn would allow him to max str with slayer (rather than have to afk after which he may not want to do). If he therefore decides to use the lamps on another skill then perhaps a month and a half. Not to mention the fact that he may slow down now that he does have rank 2 and may only have set that pace because of reaching this point. We'll have to wait and see what he does. If it were me I'd use the lamps on another skill.

30m months is just crazy though. That's 6-7 months to get 200m slayer. Took me 8 months just to get from 73-99 (although 73-91 was before that update with points/cancelling and all that). But still, that's ridiculous.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Merching just changed today big time. It is now possible to buy items and sell them immediately instead of having to wait 4 hours. Camping at the GE and buying/selling a large variety of items will probably raise profits quite a bit, but also make merching a time consuming business.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Merching will now probably be more time consuming but also more rewarding, I'm not sure how much this affects things but we will find out soon enough.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

people behind on buyables now accually have a chance and people with more time to play accually have a chance

people that logged in only a few mins every 4 hrs will find thier way no longer works.

StarViv.png