200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm interested in halfkilling tds. If you can get, say, 70 kills/hr and your partner takes just the claws, you'll effectively get crawlers, but break-even and with mostly blue/crim charms.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The problem with TDs is with 45 kills/h you can only get an effigy ever 1:45 which is much longer than cave crawlers. and If you were to use a partner and half kill, then you can get 1 effigy in a little more than 1 hour, but you get no profit. So merchanting at 1% per day is still the best option, but that really depends on how good of a merchanter you are. The summoning time saved would only be like 20 hours to so. (lol "only") But hey for all of the realists out there at least our optimal fletching method makes money =D

But hey we are talking about the most efficient method. And if we are already assuming perfect xp rates, we might as well assume you are great at merchanting since that is the most efficient method of money making gp/h wise it is what we use in our calculations, but if you want more realistic methods it's not too hard to reduce any values by like 10-15% to make more human methods for our top players and like 20% for the more average player.

Exactly because you don't need the money from tds, I thought it'd be viable to hand over the claws. 70 kills/hr charms is something like 40 blues 20 crims iirc, effigies is one per ~68 minutes, at 80 kills tds would sure beat crawlers apart from combat xp. If you are a great merchanter you can sure pay for the crawlers, but once you reach ~199m in all melees/ranged, you don't need the xp anyway.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Exactly because you don't need the money from tds, I thought it'd be viable to hand over the claws. 70 kills/hr charms is something like 40 blues 20 crims iirc, effigies is one per ~68 minutes, at 80 kills tds would sure beat crawlers apart from combat xp. If you are a great merchanter you can sure pay for the crawlers, but once you reach ~199m in all melees/ranged, you don't need the xp anyway.

Well it would probably be slower than cave crawlers even with the added summoning speed because you have to rely on another person, but it would certainly be much more fun, and if your team mate was a player in need of cash this would maybe this could make a good combo. Plus at this point since melee xp is pretty much worthless it doesn't really matter that it isn't that fast of xp since you would already be going past 200m cmb at cave crawlers.

meh cave crawlers are also a luckbased thing so after combats are maxed out and most likely a bit before it only the effigy that counts...and if on a drystreak for effigies would prob get demotivating especcially doing that all the way for 200m in a skill....

StarViv.png

meh cave crawlers are also a luckbased thing so after combats are maxed out and most likely a bit before it only the effigy that counts...and if on a drystreak for effigies would prob get demotivating especcially doing that all the way for 200m in a skill....

wow, hunting monsters specifically for drops is a luck based thing, that people might get demotivated doing? It's a wonder so many people go boss hunting then. ;)

Congrarations on 200M Ranged, Drumgun! Now go make enough gp for 200M Prayer! :)

I second the congratulations!! Drumgun, achieve 200M prayer, and then 200M slayer to become the ultimate master of Runescape combat.

@tuggernongy, people do indeed get demotivated from hunting for items and not receiving them. This is why, after completing hundreds of clue scrolls for no great reward, people often give them up altogether, and also why many prefer skilling or merchanting for their cash, having not had any luck in getting a visage or a hilt in the past.

Congrarations on 200M Ranged, Drumgun! Now go make enough gp for 200M Prayer! :)

I second the congratulations!! Do 200M prayer, and then 200M slayer to be the master of Runescape combat.

@tuggernongy, people do indeed get demotivated from hunting for items and not receiving them. This is why, after completing hundreds of clue scrolls for no great reward, people often give them up altogether, and also why many prefer skilling or merchanting for their cash, having not had any luck in getting a visage or a hilt in the past.

I wonder how much prayer xp you could gain using a bonecrusher 'to 200M slayer xp. :mellow:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I second the congratulations!! Do 200M prayer, and then 200M slayer to be the master of Runescape combat.

I wonder how much prayer xp you could gain using a bonecrusher 'to 200M slayer xp. :mellow:

I found this out a while ago.

Using legota pro's slayer log, the tasks he has canceled and blacked and the frequency they were assigned and the number each assignment you would get 837k prayer xp :shock:

I found this out a while ago.

Using legota pro's slayer log, the tasks he has canceled and blacked and the frequency they were assigned and the number each assignment you would get 837k prayer xp :shock:

LOl why would anyone do that :P

I have a feeling it would be more than 850k prayer xp. Here is my data logged from testing powerslaying for effigies over ~3.5m xp. I have just copied the relevant data for this thread, from my blog.

[hide]

The goal of this list is to earn enough points to cancel tasks. Abyssals and Blue Dragons have slower effigy rates but both provide ~1-1.5m/hr equivalent in profit, also if these were to be cancelled, I am not sure if in the long term you would run out of points.

Mutated Bloodveld* 17

Dark Beasts *+ 15

Abyssal Demons+ 14

Ice Strykewyrms 12

Dagannoth* 11

Hellhound* 11

Black Demon+ 10

Aberrant Spectres+ 8

Steel Dragon 8

Black Dragon* 7

Mithril Dragon 6

Iron Dragon 4

Blue Dragon 2

Prayer XP: 75000 (bonecrusher)

Herblore XP: 32000 (herbicide)(This includes cleaning the herbs kept, avantoe+)

* Denotes task bonecrusher is used

+ Denotes task herbicide is used

Final Figures for this task list (over a 3.6M slayer XP sample)

Effigies Actual: 41

Hours Actual: 96

GP Actual: 75M

Cost Actual: 45M

Rapier Recharges: 280% = 5,600,000 GP (Included in Costs)

Profit Actual: 30M (Not including Visage)

Cannonballs/Hr: 1150

Prayer Pots/Hr: 10

Summoning Xp/Hr: 30,700

Slayer Xp/Hr: 37,500

Hours/Effigy: 2:20

Slayer Xp/Effigy: 87,800

Profit/Hr: ~ 300k

Powerslaying GP/XP:8

Note: If you decided not to do Abyssal Demons as a task. You would certainly lose any profit (especially since cannonball use will go up & will admit I was lucky on xp/effigy and whips/kills, wthout Abyssals however I feel this figure would be below 1 effigy per 2hrs.

Also a note on the Slayer Xp/hr I believe this would be easily over 40k with this list if the fastest method was utilised each time, however for testing reasons my methods varied thus producing an overall slower xp/hr rate. (This also includes banking time & time to acquire/cancel new tasks)

[/hide]

Dunno if that helps in any calculations, i'd also need a much larger sample size (which I plan to do) but it's pretty much ongoing stuff.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

I honestly hope that no one ever does that effigy cavecrawler thing. The point of the game is, of course, fun, and I don't think anyone could argue they find that method of training much fun. OCD would be my diagnosis.

Regarding Tezz's effigies, firstly, I must say that is impressive.

Assuming all effigy comboes are available,

Each effigy gives 15 000 + 20 000 + 25 000 + 30 000 + 48 029 (if used on a 99). This is a massive 138 029 experience per effigy.

167 * 138 029 = 23 050 843 xp for all

That is phenomenal. With such an amount of xp in such a short time, Tezz could easily smash Drumgun's daily xp record of 87 649 738, if he then proceeds to use his stored charms.

I honestly hope that no one ever does that effigy cavecrawler thing. The point of the game is, of course, fun, and I don't think anyone could argue they find that method of training much fun. OCD would be my diagnosis.

Regarding Tezz's effigies, firstly, I must say that is impressive.

Assuming all effigy comboes are available,

Each effigy gives 15 000 + 20 000 + 25 000 + 30 000 + 48 029 (if used on a 99). This is a massive 138 029 experience per effigy.

167 * 138 029 = 23 050 843 xp for all

That is phenomenal. With such an amount of xp in such a short time, Tezz could easily smash Drumgun's daily xp record of 87 649 738, if he then proceeds to use his stored charms.

Easily? Drum had 46m Xp stored in Str and then used blues for the rest of the day. There's no "easily". If anything, he'd fall just short of the record.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

He's going to use all the effigies on slayer so that he gets 200m Slay and Strength around the same time.

One of his gens says he has over 100 bank spaces left to which is gonna be some major xp

Very nice! thanks for the info, he might be a real good contender for 200m all skills since he is the first in the top 15 with 200m slayer

backgroundsignature.png

He's going to use all the effigies on slayer so that he gets 200m Slay and Strength around the same time.

One of his gens says he has over 100 bank spaces left to which is gonna be some major xp

Very nice! thanks for the info, he might be a real good contender for 200m all skills since he is the first in the top 15 with 200m slayer

I think he was talking about someone else. Drumgun already has 200m str and I'm pretty sure he said he doesn't care about slayer right now.