200M in all Skills

Makilio

Even if it were to cost 10B to lvl to 200m at ZMI with runners, the thing is .. sure it's 10B.

But, even if your spending 10m an hr and spending 10 hrs a day there for 1.1m xp. That's it, you spent 100m for the day. For some merchers, they could easily make 50-100% of the daily expenses by flipping for the 100m. It's not like herblore with ovl's where you need 400-500m a day to do 10 hrs of herblore - a nearly impossible amount to make on a daily basis. Instead it's a cost that will be spread out over at least a 200 day period. If they skill like a lot of us do, not 10 hrs a day to an exclusive grinding thing they could just spend 20-30m a day and cut it off at that point, it's very manageable.

Also in an ideal world you won't be carrying noted ess, you'd pay the runners in ess as well and they'd just have it in the bank. For the person crafting having to put anything at all up in trade is going to waste time. Their main focus will be to craft and drop the bad runes (or all the runes, depending how rich they are).

Don't forget mining with cave crawlers.

I edited my post above this one, I address this.

I have a concern about woodcutting and that is that you cannot fletch efficiently with any of the remaining skills so you could just end up doing broad arrows afterwards. And even if you didn't max wc at cave crawlers you would still get soo much wc xp from opening effigies, Perhaps even to the extent that you need to open effigies with fletching :blink:

Currently Wcing is valued somewhere around 90minutes of skilling, so you wouldn't use lamps on it just like the mining because it is over 85.5minutes of skilling. However the investigating xp does pose a small issue because it is hard to get more than two times your wcing xp in fletching. So if you get more than 100m wcing from investigating which you probably would you would have to fletch after wcing, but this could be done while running charms from the kyatt tele point to the trap door. And if that doesn't provide enough time to get 200m then you have to fletch outside of a skill, but that wouldn't "lose" any time you would just be "saving" less.

There is no way in hell anyone would be committed enough to spend years at cave crawlers for at least 4 effigy skills. I'd rather shoot myself. Better off getting 200ms the old fashioned way tbh.

I agree, that is why I posted that little snippet about Zarfot and his dedication to efficiency. lol :D But we still need something to bicker over in this thread.

EDIT: I have to go now. Ill continue this discussion when I get back. I predict this thread will 200m its self by the time I get back at this rate.

Don't forget mining with cave crawlers.

I edited my post above this one, I address this.

I have a concern about woodcutting and that is that you cannot fletch efficiently with any of the remaining skills so you could just end up doing broad arrows afterwards. And even if you didn't max wc at cave crawlers you would still get soo much wc xp from opening effigies, Perhaps even to the extent that you need to open effigies with fletching :blink:

Currently Wcing is valued somewhere around 90minutes of skilling, so you wouldn't use lamps on it just like the mining because it is over 85.5minutes of skilling. However the investigating xp does pose a small issue because it is hard to get more than two times your wcing xp in fletching. So if you get more than 100m wcing from investigating which you probably would you would have to fletch after wcing, but this could be done while running charms from the kyatt tele point to the trap door. And if that doesn't provide enough time to get 200m then you have to fletch outside of a skill, but that wouldn't "lose" any time you would just be "saving" less.

That's odd, aribiterspar's vid says

"Its possible to get over 700k fletching xp per hour along with almost 100k woodcutting xp and a bit of firemaking xp (mid 30ks). However, this is not entirely realistic because it is very easy to get distracted and stop fletching , only woodcutting instead. Also your left hand might get tired from hitting the keys over and over if you were to try to do this for a very long period of time without any breaks."

So if it is possible to get 7 times your xp I would think 3-4 times wouldn't be *that* hard

People talk alot about the most efficient way to achieve 200m in all skills, now I ask you guys:

What's the most efficient way to achieve maxed overall? What skills should the player do first, till what level and with which method?

Would be cool to see a guide like that.

Maxed Overall since November '09

People talk alot about the most efficient way to achieve 200m in all skills, now I ask you guys:

What's the most efficient way to achieve maxed overall? What skills should the player do first, till what level and with which method?

Same as all 200m but having to gain 187m less xp? :ohnoes:

It would be ridiculously difficult to bring all skills together like that but I would say to start off get a money maker skill to a decent level and use a reasonably fast xp profitable way of training, train that skill and merch until you have 10mil then only merch. Get all effigy skills to 97 (agility first so you can get the most out of the circus) except for runecrafting, get that to 91 and assist for 99. By then you could have the money for most of the buyables. Get 99 herb and prayer and start slaying and opening those effigies. By the end of 99 slayer you should have the money for almost all buyables. Throughout that you should be doing the circus and farming.

That is a brief guide.

Same as all 200m but having to gain 187m less xp?

It is not the same at all. Methods change every few level for each skill. For 200m they are the same throughout. Firemaking is probably the skill most similar to getting 200m but with no effigies, changing logs, not always using ring of fire/flame gloves

Same as all 200m but having to gain 187m less xp? :ohnoes:

i.e You can't do jadinkos with hunter level 1, so it's isnt the same as all 200m.

Another factor to consider with rc'ing to 200m at zmi is that they'll be able to venge other, cast imbue, etc. with the runes they're getting. We can factor in another 30-50k mage xp/hr on top of what they'll get at zmi. In theory if they were super rich they could have a cannon running at the same time, maybe fletch - but that wastes 3 inv spots, or something else.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think if anyone in the top 15 were to look for it they could find a few very reliable runners that would commit to helping them out for a few hours every day in exchange for gps. I know at least a dozen people that all relied on double nats almost exclusively for income until the market tanked and most of them were knocking out 5-6k nats an hr without a sweat. With these kinds of runners, I'm guessing anymore then 3-4 runners you may very well end up with a line waiting to trade you a lot of the time.

This thread= 200m

Make thread for maxing out if you want those answers =p

aribiterspar3.png

Another factor to consider with rc'ing to 200m at zmi is that they'll be able to venge other, cast imbue, etc. with the runes they're getting. We can factor in another 30-50k mage xp/hr on top of what they'll get at zmi. In theory if they were super rich they could have a cannon running at the same time, maybe fletch - but that wastes 3 inv spots, or something else.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think if anyone in the top 15 were to look for it they could find a few very reliable runners that would commit to helping them out for a few hours every day in exchange for gps. I know at least a dozen people that all relied on double nats almost exclusively for income until the market tanked and most of them were knocking out 5-6k nats an hr without a sweat. With these kinds of runners, I'm guessing anymore then 3-4 runners you may very well end up with a line waiting to trade you a lot of the time.

no need to fletch there no need to cannon there maybe magic imbue but in reality youd be hoping to be trading/crafting all the time and not worry bout imbu ing

aribiterspar3.png

the cannon part made me laugh, nobody can click so fast without mousekeys or burning out, i guess you should max mage with magic mining and smithing, and with other skills, plain running is the best way imo, fletching fits in every other activity, even fletching while fm would be easier than that, runecrafting simply cannot be combined

no need to fletch there no need to cannon there maybe magic imbue but in reality youd be hoping to be trading/crafting all the time and not worry bout imbu ing

But there may be a need to fletch there if too much wc xp is gotten opening effigies :ohnoes: what else is a decent skill to fletch while doing, except agility, rc, slayer, fishing?

I'm also wondering arib. How far would you take the whole cave crawler thing? xensure shows that it is best for 5 non combat 200m's

Why don't you make a guide?

I could, but I see it working better and faster with everyone there helping and debating about it.

Would be cool to have a guide like that, because we only have efficient methods for 200m all skills before maxed overall and not for a new acc (starting with everying level 1 and hp lvl 9/10).

This thread= 200m

Make thread for maxing out if you want those answers =p

To get 200m in all skills in the most efficient way you should achieve the level needed for the most efficient methods in a efficient way.

But there may be a need to fletch there if too much wc xp is gotten opening effigies :ohnoes: what else is a decent skill to fletch while doing, except agility, rc, slayer, fishing?

I'm also wondering arib. How far would you take the whole cave crawler thing? xensure shows that it is best for 5 non combat 200m's

If i had the money id probably do it

aribiterspar3.png

I'd say do slayer and RC at cave crawlers, then do Agility at black dragons, then Fishing at black demons. Maybe throw in some TDs as well to break up the monotony.

I'd say do slayer and RC at cave crawlers, then do Agility at black dragons, then Fishing at black demons. Maybe throw in some TDs as well to break up the monotony.

Welcome to EffigyScape or CavecrawlerScape.

Or do some other skilling to break it up lol

I sent you that proof xensure

Idk if this whole policy of ignoring the costs completely is worthwhile. Merching does take SOME time after all. There is no clear Gp/hr rate. Perhaps it might be better to do Tds the whole way and use that as the sole moneymaker?

Btw, I tried posting this 5 [bleep]ing times now. Each time it kept bringing me back to the main page of the forums. FFS!

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim