200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun is Dutch? O.o

All Pro's are Dutch :)

This.

Hi everyone ;) Been checking on this thread daily for a while now.. Personally I think suomi would be the first with all skills 200m. However, I don't see this happen anytime soon :P

Off topic: Here I am Team&Week. Good job convincing me to register lol

Woot woot, another Dutchy entering the scene :D welcomeeeee! Also Pulli, I don't want to answer that since it would be too personal...hope you aren't offended :o but yes, Brabant ftw hehe ^_^

And omg Squish??? Does it have to be my theme song? It's long and nearly raped my earsssss lol *moans* I liked the cheery part but not really my style lol - sorry! XD

As for Skiller 703, imo he's a nice guy if you can look past his flaws (which we all have) :o maybe that was just towards me though, so not gonna get too involved on this subject :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Drumgun is Dutch? O.o

All Pro's are Dutch :)

This.

Hi everyone ;) Been checking on this thread daily for a while now.. Personally I think suomi would be the first with all skills 200m. However, I don't see this happen anytime soon :P

Off topic: Here I am Team&Week. Good job convincing me to register lol

Woot woot, another Dutchy entering the scene :D welcomeeeee! Also Pulli, I don't want to answer that since it would be too personal...hope you aren't offended :o but yes, Brabant ftw hehe ^_^

And omg Squish??? Does it have to be my theme song? It's long and nearly raped my earsssss lol *moans* I liked the cheery part but not really my style lol - sorry! XD

As for Skiller 703, imo he's a nice guy if you can look past his flaws (which we all have) :o maybe that was just towards me though, so not gonna get too involved on this subject :P

DRum just asking you live on your own w/o parents?

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 146,816,363 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,681,636 Tokens.

5) Summoning:

Saved up about 63k blue charms, 63k water talismans, and 14m shards

6) Effigies: 450 max (Assuming you need at minimum 66 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,681,636 xp (12,067,637* xp)

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 79,002,000 xp

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 16m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

9) Summoning: 49,341,600 xp

Assuming 3k pouches and hour use all 63k blue charms, or as many as possible.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 936,888,441 xp O.o

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

Runetrack goes in 30 hr days, due to the 6 hr autologout feature, so this would give you another 6 hrs to play with. And you don't need the extra hr to use the bathroom and eat. You can eat at the PC and you can "cut the loaf" ;)

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Gotta love it when Xensure posts his scenarios!

Obviously someone, some day, will take the time to plan and break some of Drumgun's records...records are meant to be broken!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Why does noone discuss Aribiterspar his goal is 200m xp in all skills and is a contender imo

Maybe a contender to eventually someday have the stats but stats take time to get and all the top people have -4 years..etc head start so if/when I do ever get it there will be multiple people probably that already have it, as it is now ive only really started " playing this game for xp" since like June when I started rc ing before that I had like 99 fletch and almost no total xp or level due to never really playing the game so yeah ive gotten some ok progress for the -6-7 months ive been playing but starting way to far behind to be a contender is any race no matter how efficient I am ( gf'ed my rc xp, effigies /: ) unless all the top people quit or something lol and people like suomi,skiller703, drumgun ,assiwat ( even him stating it wasnt his goal but who knows hew could keep playing for fun and still get it ) ..etc dont really seem to be, although granted I never thought Zarfot would quit either but yeah I think i made my point thanks for the compliment though lol iamsomebody

aribiterspar3.png

how in the world did anyone find out 50k was max zeal damn

btw drum how many do u have "saved up"

Well personally I wouldn't like him to tell us that ruins most of the fun and I assume he won't be telling until he uses them. However, if anyone wants to take the time and figure this out I think it can probably be calculated... sort of. I remember that back when he was training str at quite a fast rate i saw a bunch of +400k's coming up on runetracker, but then all of the sudden they dropped down to a lot of +200k's and if i were to guess that point would be where he switched from killing abbies which are quite fast xp because he got enough charms for 200m sum. then he started doing sw (or at least more sw if thats the case it will be harder to calculate) which is slower melee xp from in game killing. So if someone knows about how much xp you get per game killing player/npcs however drum trained. And then take in to account the time drum plays, then subtract his 46m str and you could roughly approximate how many he has.

Gotta love it when Xensure posts his scenarios!

Obviously someone, some day, will take the time to plan and break some of Drumgun's records...records are meant to be broken!

Yeah they are more mostly for the amusement and they provide some source of knowledge should one choose to use it or base a different method off of them. But they also kind of point out the ridiculousness of the efficiency debate that goes around here. Methods are efficient if they get you to your goal in the least amount of time possible while still adhering to all parameters. Now these parameters are the way in which you define the way you wish to play. Absolute efficiency is a straight line from A to B, Practical efficiency is a best fit line of a set of point (parameters)

I think at the moment, Telmomarques has the best chances at 200m in all skills, because he has proven to do some slow skills and stick with them, like getting 94m Dungeoneering XP back at 35 prestige, and his current slayer progress. He is like Drumgun, and shatters the records in the skills he chooses to grind.

However S U O M I, has agility/fishing/mining all at 200m, and will never have to do those again. RC will be pretty much shot as a slow skill if free trade is brought back, so Effigies would be best used in Agility I suppose, or maybe slayer?

Skiller has a gigantic amount of XP, but we will have to see how he fairs on the slower skills.

Jdelacroix, same as Skiller.

Drumgun has a good chance, however has a huge slayer disadvantage, and I'm not sure if he would enjoy doing Slayer without gaining any additional CB xp. Maybe he can chill with his Gf in sw or something, and get a bunch of xp in zeal.

Elvis, I don't see him at all 200ms for some reason.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I had always thought Zarfot would do it for sure. He made up his own little ways of doing things. Like Fletching and firemaking at the same time, yet takes the exact same time as just firemaking which makes it possible to profit from firemaking in the same time of normally doing firemaking. Or his Magic and Woodcutting at the same time etc etc. He has the second most exp, behind Skiller, and you know, if he hadn't of quit, I feel he would be very close behind Skiller by now.

I just hope Zarfot comes back tbh...

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 146,816,363 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,681,636 Tokens.

5) Summoning:

Saved up about 63k blue charms, 63k water talismans, and 14m shards

6) Effigies: 450 max (Assuming you need at minimum 66 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,681,636 xp (12,067,637* xp)

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 79,002,000 xp

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 16m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

9) Summoning: 49,341,600 xp

Assuming 3k pouches and hour use all 63k blue charms, or as many as possible.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 936,888,441 xp O.o

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

It would take far more than 2 years to even get that many brimhaven tickets lol

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Not to mention 50k zeal.

It's 1.6m slay exp not 16m btw.

1305 xp/zeal * 50.000 zeals = 65.250.000 xp.

Nope.

Edit: whoops, misread nvm

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Since this list isn't being realistic you could add making demonic thrones to the list.

He did :unsure:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

i dunno, i think drumguns secret plan is to make 200mil slayer with zeals only and other boosts in 1 day, then he will do the rest and has 200m xp in everything in about 83 days :-)

Lol I think max zeal only gives 60m+ slay xp