200M in all Skills

Makilio

I doubt it, but is the new Fish Flingers a valid way to train?

I get 20565 fish exp on average every 10 minute game, so im going to say it is worth it. If not just to get champion tacklebox.

Sorry but I am curious.... I went checking your runetracker profile (you can check here: http://runetracker.org/realtime-dragonseance ) and you only gained 39977 Fishing XP.

My question is: How can you average that to 20565?

have i logged out? also people with 99 had a glitch, we were not getting any exp

edit i checked my own: 110k exp over over 5 games + small lamp (fishing)

thats 20280 exp average, my bad

Also you can fit any bank skill in between with no more than 30 seconds lost per game.

I get 20565 fish exp on average every 10 minute game, so im going to say it is worth it. If not just to get champion tacklebox.

Sorry but I am curious.... I went checking your runetracker profile (you can check here: http://runetracker.org/realtime-dragonseance ) and you only gained 39977 Fishing XP.

have i logged out? also people with 99 had a glitch, we were not getting any exp

Also you can fit any bank skill in between with no more than 30 seconds lost per game.

I see what you did there but whatever, I don't really care.

Let's imagine it's 120k XP/hr and you do bank skill in those 10 mins you have to wait between the games. Let's assume time going to bank is 0.

200m/120k= 1667 hours of Fishing training.

The average XP rate of bank skills are (450k+785k+830k)/3=688k XP/hr

600m/688k=872 hours of bank skills training.

So, there won't be enough bank skills for your plan "do bank skills while waiting".

Let's imagine it's 120k XP/hr and you do bank skill in those 10 mins you have to wait between the games. Let's assume time going to bank is 0.

So, there won't be enough bank skills for your plan "do bank skills while waiting".

you can just do it until you run out of bank skills and im not arguing its better, just saying it's not bad.

also 872 hours is more than enough to satiate the days needed for 5b using your 2 ff games given per day.

Ff may not be as good as c2 fishing for XP, but it's infinitely more fun. Not to mention that it couldn't really be a competitive training method when you can only do two games per day.

More likely to be worth getting the outfit than gold mining/lumberjack, too, since the XP is still decent (and it's one less piece for the 2.5% bonus than the other outfits). Not to mention the tackleboxes.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

What was it that he did there that you saw?

Joking or not, calling someone a bot is not tolerated on Tip.It. And it should also be known that trolling is also not allowed on Tip.It. So saying "He's just trolling" doesn't make it okay. As made evident in the discussion that took place here, it's annoying and disruptive.

Be respectful of people and don't give them an undeserved bad reputation just because you feel like having a bit of "lulz." I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate the same being done to you.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Update for May 22nd - June 8th (2.4 weeks)

1.) S U O M I: 4.326B (+48M)

S U O My Goodness! Our number one player has reached another 2 200Ms (respectively Crafting and Attack), bringing his total up to 19. He is now finishing off Runecrafting at Runespan, as well as continuing with Farming.

Upcoming milestones: 100M Firemaking (23rd).

2.) Jake: 3.581B (+61m)

After a brief position as ranked one, Jake has continue to craft, passing 100M in the process. He also reached 50M Farming, bringing him up to 19 total skills past that mark. 

Upcoming milestones: None in close sight. He should reach 200M Crafting in a couple of weeks.

3.) Elias: 3.423B (+18M)

Elias brought both Defence and Hunter to ~85M xp, as well as turning in some of his strange rocks, but has not passed any milestone since last time. At this rate, he'll get his 16th 100M, Defence, in another 2.4 weeks.

Upcoming milestones: None, but Summoning could easily be brought up to 100M (16th) if he so chose to.

4.) Elvis: 3.392B (+25M)

With the majority of his xp being in either Smithing or Firemaking, Elvis has brought them both past 100M for his 16th and 17th respective skills there. He's still burning those logs as we speak, and may continue all the way to 200M.

Upcoming milestones: 50M Fishing and Construction (21st and 22nd). Summoning and Runecrafting are also both about 6-7M off 100M, but won't be there for a while now.

5.) Skit Shape 3.342B (+21M)

I don't know what it means either. The player formerly known as Ftsssg, and Jdelacroix before that, has been hunting and Runespanning, passing 100M Hunter in the process. We also saw a 1M xp burst in Fishing, probably something to do with trying out the new Flingers update.

Upcoming milestones: 50M Woodcutting (22nd).

6.) Drumgun: 3.196B (+23M)

.984% of Drumgun's xp earned was in Runecrafting, which he got past 50M while doing so.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (14th). Just get it already!

7.) Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0.000000000000M)

8.) AlmostLost: 2.722B (+30M)

AlmostLost's gains are everywhere over this slightly longer than a fortnight period, but the only interesting part have been his gains in Firemaking, which brought him past 50M for his 16th skill past it.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13th).

9.) Allar: 2.680B (+0) (As far as we know...)

10.) Kingduffy: 2.617B (+20M)

After topping off Crafting at 100M (his 12th skill there), he has trained a few other skills, seemingly randomly. He is creeping towards 100M in Hunter, Farming, and Slayer, with 6M or less left for each. Farming will most likely be the first of the three.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic, Farming, Hunter, and Slayer (13th-16th).

11.) Paulrat3: 2.479B (+35M xp) 

Paul is among the top gainers for this update, snagging a rank off of Kngkyle as well as getting Attack as his 8th 200M skill. Expect 50M Defence (his 16th) tomorrow.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Defence (16th), 100M Slayer and Summoning (11th and 12th).

12.) Kngkyle: 2.464B (+2.5M)

Matching his pace from the last update, his gains have been mostly Fishing, with a little Slayer thrown in.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Summoning, Slayer, and Magic (17th-19th).

13.) Pope712: 2.428B (+18M)

Pope trained all his skills again, as usual, but he got something that he doesn't see very often: a 30M base, with Mining being his final skill.

Upcoming milestones: 100M Ranged and Summoning (9th and 10th).

14.) Paperbag: 2.415B (+19M)

It has happened. Paperbag has finally started training it! With over 8M xp gained in it, Paperbag has been training Dungeoneering, as well as gaining 9M Hunter xp.

Upcoming milestones: None.

15.) Da Broman1 2.399B (+20M)

Dan Brownman1 has continued with Runecrafting, passing 100M and earning his 8th title for a skill past that mark. Expect him to continue all the way to 200M!

Upcoming milestones: 100M Slayer, Ranged, and Summoning (9th-11th).

Outside the top 15:

Green098 is almost (2M left) done with Magic.

Dragonseance got 200M Hp Constitution. 

After topping off Crafting at 100M (his 12th skill there), he has trained a few other skills, seemingly randomly. He is creeping towards 100M in Hunter, Farming, and Slayer, with 6M or less left for each. Farming will most likely be the first of the three.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic, Farming, Hunter, and Slayer (13th-17th).

someone failed math, lol

someone failed math, lol

I apologize for that, most likely a typo haha. If not I guess it's because I have finals coming up and didn't notice it because I have a lot on my plate right now. One of those finals is accelerated geometry, by the way. A class I currently have a 96 average in.

TL;DR: fixed it

someone failed math, lol

I apologize for that, most likely a typo haha. If not I guess it's because I have finals coming up and didn't notice it because I have a lot on my plate right now. One of those finals is accelerated geometry, by the way. A class I currently have a 96 average in.

TL;DR: fixed it

Nice self reassurance. Yourself would be proud.

SUOMI just made a new Runecrafting weekly record that is done legitimate, without effigies or any stackable XP :)

Check it out -> http://runetracker.org/records-21

10. S U O M I 12,412,796

Wow, he must be getting quite some xp/h! If he played 80h that week he'd have been getting 155k/h... I realise there's some 6h boundaries either side on Runetracker but that's still a huge xp rate!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I don't know what it means either. The player formerly known as Ftsssg, and Jdelacroix before that, has been hunting and Runespanning, passing 100M Hunter in the process. We also saw a 1M xp burst in Fishing, probably something to do with trying out the new Flingers update.

Switch the k and the h, it means sht skape.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Switch the k and the h, it means sht skape.

Haha, Jdela and his names :)

SUOMI just made a new Runecrafting weekly record that is done legitimate, without effigies or any stackable XP :)

Check it out -> http://runetracker.org/records-21

10. S U O M I 12,412,796

Who cares if it's legit? Runecrafting is one of the easiest skills, which is kind of sad

It's still very fast though... he's only about 4 weeks off of 200M!