200M in all Skills

Makilio

wouldnt it be inefficient for him to keep leaving for farm runs?

It would be nearly as inefficient as leaving barb outpost, for example. So, no. It can't be considered as a bad idea to leave runespan considering his situation.

Even just leave to do daily jack of trades is worth it.

Can he even do jack of trades or this a joke I misunderstood?

fair enough gemeos, and he CAN do jack of trades ... but he hasn't purchased it so that rules that out

He could just buy it and use it for farming or runecrafting. It would be a better idea to use in Runecrafting, obviously. But if he's going to do farming at Livid Farm (as previously discussed), it's going to be slower than Runecrafting. So, using it at Farming is a better idea if you think you wont get 200m before all the other skills.

This would also be a good idea:

It would be nearly as inefficient as leaving barb outpost, for example. So, no. It can't be considered as a bad idea to leave runespan considering his situation.

fair enough gemeos, and he CAN do jack of trades ... but he hasn't purchased it so that rules that out

He could just buy it and use it for farming or runecrafting. It would be a better idea to use in Runecrafting, obviously. But if he's going to do farming at Livid Farm (as previously discussed), it's going to be slower than Runecrafting. So, using it at Farming is a better idea if you think you wont get 200m before all the other skills.

This would also be a good idea:

Looks awesome, but he forgot to replant some didnt he? Maybe I didn't watch close enough =P. I wonder how much xp that entire run is worth.

EDIT: whoops, just read description =P

You can buy a starter's pack of runes for 10 points and a higher one for 30 IIRC (Runespan that is). So it's not hard to get to the last level of it after you've done a farm run.

You can buy a starter's pack of runes for 10 points and a higher one for 30 IIRC (Runespan that is). So it's not hard to get to the last level of it after you've done a farm run.

The purchaseable runes are 10 of each rune that your rc lvl allows you to access in RuneSpan, and costs the exact points value of 10 of each rune. So at 90+ RC it costs 177 points, and gives 10 of every single rune type in runespan.

A question to S U O M I personally, what makes you decide which skill you feel like doing? You are extremely dedicated in following a single skill (Unlike for example KingDuffy), but what made you choose runecrafting over something like hunter or WC/FM?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

A question to S U O M I personally, what makes you decide which skill you feel like doing? You are extremely dedicated in following a single skill (Unlike for example KingDuffy), but what made you choose runecrafting over something like hunter or WC/FM?

Good ranks in single skills are important to him.

Dynamic time calc update. It updates automatically every min. Huge thanks to Thai Thong for giving me one formula so I could make this spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdG5kdUJBMEstWG94dXlwVlhFa1ZoQ3c

Some data might be unavailable sometimes but that's temporary and it isn't really my fault. It fix itself when it updates.

I might still make weekly time calc update but now it just takes me 3 secounds since it's just copy + paste. I used to check manually every person on the list.

Looks great except that only a few values load. :(

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

[hide]

[/hide]

Is this a proven fact? I'm interested to know if it is physically possible to reach the 10 skill goal on JoT with less than 10 non-200m skills, as in Suomi's case he only has 6. Essentially I'm asking if an action which grants exp in a skill that is already 200m will contribute that skill towards the goal of 10 skills to satisfy the JoT requirement.

[hide]

[/hide]

I'm sure this came up earlier in the thread, apparently it is possible. Although I may be imagining it =P

Is this a proven fact? I'm interested to know if it is physically possible to reach the 10 skill goal on JoT with less than 10 non-200m skills, as in Suomi's case he only has 6. Essentially I'm asking if an action which grants exp in a skill that is already 200m will contribute that skill towards the goal of 10 skills to satisfy the JoT requirement.

[hide]

[/hide]

I'm sure this came up earlier in the thread, apparently it is possible. Although I may be imagining it =P

It counts as i have done it the last 3 days using constitution as one of my ten.

[hide]

[/hide]

It counts as i have done it the last 3 days using constitution as one of my ten.

Thanks for the confirmation =)

The purchaseable runes are 10 of each rune that your rc lvl allows you to access in RuneSpan, and costs the exact points value of 10 of each rune. So at 90+ RC it costs 177 points, and gives 10 of every single rune type in runespan.

Thanks for the correction. Wasn't sure about it as I didn't span for a lot.

I've been thinking about this ever since the effigy nerf, I remember "Aasiwat" saying he used Duradel/ Lapolok as his slayer master. I also seem to remember that "Zarfot" mentioned Kuradel was the best because her monsters dropped the most effigies. Without the factor effigies could it now be better to go back to Duradel/ Lapolok?

Dynamic time calc update. It updates automatically every min. Huge thanks to Thai Thong for giving me one formula so I could make this spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdG5kdUJBMEstWG94dXlwVlhFa1ZoQ3c

Some data might be unavailable sometimes but that's temporary and it isn't really my fault. It fix itself when it updates.

I might still make weekly time calc update but now it just takes me 3 secounds since it's just copy + paste. I used to check manually every person on the list.

Looks great except that only a few values load. :(

Reading before complaining is always a good idea: "Some data might be unavailable sometimes but that's temporary and it isn't really my fault. It fix itself when it updates."

Hmm have we had a top 15 in awhile? Last first page update was Apr. 2nd :(

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I doubt it, but is the new Fish Flingers a valid way to train?

I get 20565 fish exp on average every 10 minute game, so im going to say it is worth it. If not just to get champion tacklebox.

Sorry but I am curious.... I went checking your runetracker profile (you can check here: http://runetracker.org/realtime-dragonseance ) and you only gained 39977 Fishing XP.

My question is: How can you average that to 20565?

Yeah, if its 20k per 10 min that'd be sick. Maybe it was meant to be the new runespan of fishing?

Fishing is already AFK

C2 isn't as much afk as runespan. Even though it's afk for me since it isn't 1 click per each time you gain XP.

I get 20565 fish exp on average every 10 minute game, so im going to say it is worth it. If not just to get champion tacklebox.

There's more waiting time involved, even though games are 10 minutes you have to wait ten minutes in between games (unless you got two worlds very much out of synch). So you'd have to have something to fletch or w/e.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

There's more waiting time involved, even though games are 10 minutes you have to wait ten minutes in between games (unless you got two worlds very much out of synch). So you'd have to have something to fletch or w/e.

Plenty of methods that require a bank. For the average joe, this method would be viable then? For our highest ranked players, is there any point where you can start this near barbarianfishing / dungeoneering?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg