200M in all Skills

Makilio

Whoever coded the website forgot to account for overflows, brilliant

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

What is the fastest melee training method? Suomi has gotten over 5m attack xp in the last 24 hours, which seems ridiculous.

It's because Runetracker and the Runescape Highscores can both be a bit buggy and used to ones advantage. Basically, after Suomi's first autologout session the highscores didn't update, so he was able to play for >12 hours before it updated. During the time when the highscores weren't updating it passed the 1 day inactivity mark, which means that Runetracker could be updated even though Suomi hadn't gained exp. Then two hours after that Suomi logged out again and the highscores were finally updated. Thus, it shows Suomi gaining 2.1 mil attack exp in a 2 hour period, which is clearly impossible.

Regardless of all that, and to answer your question Ape Atoll skeletons are fastest at about 200k xp/hr.

Ape atoll skeletons are 180k XP/hr.

Dagannoth sentinels at Dominion Tower are 265k XP/hr without Summon Potions. With summon potions, you get a lil more XP/hr but with more cost.

You can see the method suomi is using in his lastest party vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjTP8_HNmcI&feature=g-u-u

tti8P.png

Nice SUOMI! So close! Lol

LOL is it because I passed 2x max cash?

You passed unsigned 32-bit integer (signed 32-bit integer has the same range below and above zero (-2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647, hence the max cash, unsigned is all above zero so it can go up to 4,294,967,295). It's actually interesting, java doesn't have unsigned data types (except for char, which actually is unsigned 16-bit, but that's something a bit different), the catch is that normal outputs (like PrintStream, e.g. System.out) show them all as signed. I just assumed that they somehow implemented a higher range through some sort of object (think something like BigInteger), but it seems that they have to be somehow translated to unsigned (without using 64-bits or working with objects) I'd love to see how they do it in terms of computing efficiency...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

+3 to Suomi for breaking Runescape. (What's gonna happen now...?)

+1 to Jake for getting rank 1. ^.^

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Recently Suomi's total exp rolled-over due to Jagex only being 32-bit. I think He will achieve it barring a new skill doesn't come out this year.

Jacariah.png

sig3nt.png

tti8P.png

You passed unsigned 32-bit integer (signed 32-bit integer has the same range below and above zero (-2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647, hence the max cash, unsigned is all above zero so it can go up to 4,294,967,295). It's actually interesting, java doesn't have unsigned data types (except for char, which actually is unsigned 16-bit, but that's something a bit different), the catch is that normal outputs (like PrintStream, e.g. System.out) show them all as signed. I just assumed that they somehow implemented a higher range through some sort of object (think something like BigInteger), but it seems that they have to be somehow translated to unsigned (without using 64-bits or working with objects) I'd love to see how they do it in terms of computing efficiency...

Actually they simply do the adding for the total xp off of java using their custom web scripting language (.ws). It's similar to javascript and supports unsigned ints. Java has nothing to do with it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

On the bright side, until Jagex fixes the highscores, SUOMI's page is now a really easy way to find out how many p2p maxed accounts there are. At the moment, 1966.

There are more than that, it doesn't count f2p.

Jacariah.png

sig3nt.png

tti8P.png

Actually they simply do the adding for the total xp off of java using their custom web scripting language (.ws). It's similar to javascript and supports unsigned ints. Java has nothing to do with it.

Oh, I thought it does the same with the in-game total xp display too (I didn't check the video)... Yes, that explains it. Then I'm back to wondering how they display the total xp in-game... :-) There was a post somewhere on rsof back before the in-game display was implemented, where people (myself included) posted a few ideas how it could be implemented in the game (someone was suggesting things like BigInteger (which imo aren't a part of RuneScript), someone calculating in Strings (which is imo a tad too complex), mine was a simple implementation in 2 integers (or a short and an integer, if you'd like to be extremely memory-effective) and then simply joining them to one string...). Don't think they've ever explained how did they do it, after saying that they just can't do it, for such a long time...

Since Runescape has everything to do with Java. I'd say Java is a part of it.

Nah, he's right... Java has hardly anything to do with javascript, let alone a custom made language based on it...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

On the bright side, until Jagex fixes the highscores, SUOMI's page is now a really easy way to find out how many p2p maxed accounts there are. At the moment, 1966.

Since when can f2p accounts be called p2p maxed accounts?

Grate_Scot.png

Zing

Since people can lose membership?

Obviously f2p accounts aren't p2p right now, but in 'p2p maxed account', p2p can refer to the 'maxed' bit, designating the account as 'p2p maxed' e.g. 2496 total.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I just meant there are more maxed accounts than it says there are on the highscores.

You can obviously not get 2496 total by being just F2P.

Jacariah.png

sig3nt.png

I think you failed your spot check there.

I'm really wondering what Jagex will do about this... there's the chance they already anticipated it and have been working to change their code, but I don't think that's especially likely. So, I wonder how long it will be until they can implement a working fix, and what kind it will be. They could just assign a lackey to update his total xp count manually, but that would be... sucky.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg