200M in all Skills

Makilio

why do people like dragonseance and zezima stop really close to a 200m. they are making a big deal out of 200m cooking and fletching or something

My guess is that, as there is so much free xp floating around in the form of SoF, Jagex's promotional events and other things, it's now inefficient to go straight to 200m in a skill, as there's a high chance of getting free xp in it some day that would be wasted if you were maxed. Maybe people want to get 200m in some skills so they have a high rank in it, but for things like Fletching and Cooking it's really no big deal.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Does anyone have a good sample of sof spin results? Those must NOT include weekends and w/e.

I want to find a rate of lamps of sof, so I can put it in my calculator assuming you get 2 spins each 24 hours in normal situations. I know you get more from skilling but 2 each 24hours is better than nothing.

There are probably a fair amount of people that could've gotten 200m all *if* they continued playing. Thing is, getting 200m all is not just being efficient, it also means you have to invest (way too much) time. There are almost no people that can keep going at the rate that suomi is going and keep that up for many years.

If I cared, I could have 200m all now, since I started this game more than 10 years ago. But I didn't ;)

Does anyone have a good sample of sof spin results? Those must NOT include weekends and w/e.

I want to find a rate of lamps of sof, so I can put it in my calculator assuming you get 2 spins each 24 hours in normal situations. I know you get more from skilling but 2 each 24hours is better than nothing.

These are my spins since the April 2 update, but they do include the weekends. If the monkey items/horns/tattoos replaced other common/uncommon items instead of just being added to the list, it wouldn't affect the number of lamps received.

Small Lamp 22

Small Lamp (Attack) 1

Small Lamp (Constitution) 3

Small Lamp (Defence) 2

Small Lamp (Dungeoneering) 1

Small Lamp (Fishing) 2

Small Lamp (Magic) 2

Small Lamp (Prayer) 1

Small Lamp (Ranged) 2

Small Lamp (Runerafting) 1

Small Lamp (Woodcutting) 1

Medium Lamp 16

Medium Lamp (Constitution) 1

Medium Lamp (Defence) 1

Medium Lamp (Dungeoneering) 3

Medium Lamp (Farming) 1

Medium Lamp (Firemaking) 1

Medium Lamp (Fletching) 3

Medium Lamp (Herblore) 1

Medium Lamp (Prayer) 1

Medium Lamp (Ranged) 1

Medium Lamp (Runecrafting) 1

Medium Lamp (Strength) 2

Double Spin Ticket 13

Coins X 50 57

Adamant Hatchet 4

Anchovy Pizza 2

Barrel of Monkeys 3

Cowhide X 2 4

Curled Horns 1

Emerald 3

Gold Ore X 3 4

Green D'Hide Body 2

Iron Ore X 3 6

Law Runes X 3 3

Logs X 3 4

Marauder Tatoo 1

Monkey Mace 1

Raw Swordfish X 2 7

Raw Tuna X 5 5

Rune Battleaxe 1

Rune Pickaxe 2

Rune Platebody 2

Silver Ore X 5 2

Soft Clay X 2 1

Steel Arrows X 40 3

Uncut Sapphire 4

Yew Logs X 2 7

Yew Shortbow 2

Total Spins 214

why do people like dragonseance and zezima stop really close to a 200m. they are making a big deal out of 200m cooking and fletching or something

some players do it cause of effigy combos and whatnot eg jdelacroix with thieving

dragonseance said he wants to get his 200ms in a specific order, with combats first, so he's holding off on cooking and fletching

I'm pretty sure if Green098 played efficiently she would have enough play hours to be 200m all skills.

Tbh, I bet there are several players not even maxed who have enough time played for 200m in all skills.

I'm not maxed and already have 330 days. Over seven years though.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

How does the xp rate of bonfiring magic logs at 99 fm with at least 5 other people compare to that of Jadinko Lair curlys or magic logs with pyrelord? For someone with and also for someone without 200m WC xp, that is.

Which method should S U O M I theoretically use once he gets around to it?

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

some players do it cause of effigy combos and whatnot eg jdelacroix with thieving

dragonseance said he wants to get his 200ms in a specific order, with combats first, so he's holding off on cooking and fletching

also assigned lamps from squeal of fortune
StarViv.png

How does the xp rate of bonfiring magic logs at 99 fm with at least 5 other people compare to that of Jadinko Lair curlys or magic logs with pyrelord? For someone with and also for someone without 200m WC xp, that is.

He should be doing arctic pines with the bonfire method, so neither is really a factor. I guess he could pay people to bonfire with him at arctic pines for the slight xp boost, but that's doubtful.

lalalasig2.png

These are my spins since the April 2 update, but they do include the weekends. If the monkey items/horns/tattoos replaced other common/uncommon items instead of just being added to the list, it wouldn't affect the number of lamps received.

Small Lamp 22

Small Lamp (Attack) 1

Small Lamp (Defence) 2

Small Lamp (Fishing) 2

Small Lamp (Magic) 2

Small Lamp (Prayer) 1

Small Lamp (Ranged) 2

Medium Lamp 16

Medium Lamp (Defence) 1

Medium Lamp (Farming) 1

Medium Lamp (Herblore) 1

Medium Lamp (Prayer) 1

Medium Lamp (Ranged) 1

Medium Lamp (Strength) 2

Double Spin Ticket 13

Coins X 50 57

Adamant Hatchet 4

Anchovy Pizza 2

Barrel of Monkeys 3

Cowhide X 2 4

Curled Horns 1

Emerald 3

Gold Ore X 3 4

Green D'Hide Body 2

Iron Ore X 3 6

Law Runes X 3 3

Logs X 3 4

Marauder Tatoo 1

Monkey Mace 1

Raw Swordfish X 2 7

Raw Tuna X 5 5

Rune Battleaxe 1

Rune Pickaxe 2

Rune Platebody 2

Silver Ore X 5 2

Soft Clay X 2 1

Steel Arrows X 40 3

Uncut Sapphire 4

Yew Logs X 2 7

Yew Shortbow 2

Total Spins 214

Then that's pretty much useless for the purpose.

out of 1950 spins - 182 unassigned/124 assigned med, 250 unassigned /239 assigned small

if anybody else wants to do the math to get the xp/hour and $/xp, be my guest.

Uh... you have to tell me the lamps you got.... Pretty much what Capheraekton at spoiler but with no special weekends and w/e.

I do believe Jandinko curlies are faster than bonfiring at any level - I've seen 280-320k xp/hour for magic bonfires and 300-400k xp/hour for curly roots.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I do believe Jandinko curlies are faster than bonfiring at any level - I've seen 280-320k xp/hour for magic bonfires and 300-400k xp/hour for curly roots.

L.

Jadinko lair is around 350k Firemaking XP/hr and 33k Woodcutting XP/hr (at the same time).

If you decide to just afk bonfires (there's other non-afk fm methods with bonfires), you will burn a log each 6 times. Just by a quick calc, you will be able to burn around ~970 logs/hr. Each log gives 318.99 firemaking XP with flame gloves and ring of fire. Bonfires with 4 people gives extra 5% XP so, 334.94 XP/log.

970*334.94=~325k XP/hr

So, even though bonfire firemaking (with afk method) is a way more afk, it costs cash and less XP/hr.

I might also add that Jadinko Lair should be considered more than 350k Firemaking XP/hr. Let's say you would do pines 120k XP/hr for your woodcutting XP. 33k XP saves 16.5 mins. That makes firemaking at Jadinko Lair around 446.3k XP/hr.

There's other firemaking methods with bonfires but those aren't afk.

Suomi should ignore bonfire update and do pyrelord method. Suomi and everyone that is looking for the optimal firemaking method.

Small Lamp 22

Small Lamp (Attack) 1

Small Lamp (Defence) 2

Small Lamp (Fishing) 2

Small Lamp (Magic) 2

Small Lamp (Prayer) 1

Small Lamp (Ranged) 2

Medium Lamp 16

Medium Lamp (Defence) 1

Medium Lamp (Farming) 1

Medium Lamp (Herblore) 1

Medium Lamp (Prayer) 1

Medium Lamp (Ranged) 1

Medium Lamp (Strength) 2

Double Spin Ticket 13

Coins X 50 57

Adamant Hatchet 4

Anchovy Pizza 2

Barrel of Monkeys 3

Cowhide X 2 4

Curled Horns 1

Emerald 3

Gold Ore X 3 4

Green D'Hide Body 2

Iron Ore X 3 6

Law Runes X 3 3

Logs X 3 4

Marauder Tatoo 1

Monkey Mace 1

Raw Swordfish X 2 7

Raw Tuna X 5 5

Rune Battleaxe 1

Rune Pickaxe 2

Rune Platebody 2

Silver Ore X 5 2

Soft Clay X 2 1

Steel Arrows X 40 3

Uncut Sapphire 4

Yew Logs X 2 7

Yew Shortbow 2

Total Spins 214

It's not useless because the extra horns/tattoos/monkey stuff doesn't affect lamps. In the 13 possible rewards from a spin, there is always 1 unassigned small, 1 assigned small, 1 unassigned medium, and 1 assigned medium lamp. The only real problem with it is it's a small sample size.

out of 1950 spins - 182 unassigned/124 assigned med, 250 unassigned /239 assigned small

if anybody else wants to do the math to get the xp/hour and $/xp, be my guest.

Uh... you have to tell me the lamps you got.... Pretty much what Capheraekton at spoiler but with no special weekends and w/e.

I did. Assigned lamps are randomly chosen from all skills, unassigned are lamps to use in a skill of your choice. You can assume each assigned lamp has a 1/25 likelihood for every skill.

lalalasig2.png

Dragonseance wants to have the skills in his adventurer's log in a specific order and they may be put in order of which skill the player got first. He wants combat related skills (slayer and dg included) together.

Dragonseance wants to have the skills in his adventurer's log in a specific order and they may be put in order of which skill the player got first. He wants combat related skills (slayer and dg included) together.

200m skills on adventure log are posted by their order on hiscores. Well reverse order. Dungeoneering will always be first, such as Attack will always be last, well assuming you don't have 9 other 200m skills. Or else it won't even show up.

Just check anyones adventure log with multiple 200m skills.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

This. I dont really think any 200m is a big deal, i dont even have parties, i get my 200ms alone. Its just I would hate to have a "noob 200m" like fletch or cook on my top row, even though I'm not entirely sure how that works...

either way yeah by July i should have my a log page finished so after that ill just get them as they come.

Small Lamp 22

Small Lamp (Attack) 1

Small Lamp (Defence) 2

Small Lamp (Fishing) 2

Small Lamp (Magic) 2

Small Lamp (Prayer) 1

Small Lamp (Ranged) 2

Medium Lamp 16

Medium Lamp (Defence) 1

Medium Lamp (Farming) 1

Medium Lamp (Herblore) 1

Medium Lamp (Prayer) 1

Medium Lamp (Ranged) 1

Medium Lamp (Strength) 2

Double Spin Ticket 13

Coins X 50 57

Adamant Hatchet 4

Anchovy Pizza 2

Barrel of Monkeys 3

Cowhide X 2 4

Curled Horns 1

Emerald 3

Gold Ore X 3 4

Green D'Hide Body 2

Iron Ore X 3 6

Law Runes X 3 3

Logs X 3 4

Marauder Tatoo 1

Monkey Mace 1

Raw Swordfish X 2 7

Raw Tuna X 5 5

Rune Battleaxe 1

Rune Pickaxe 2

Rune Platebody 2

Silver Ore X 5 2

Soft Clay X 2 1

Steel Arrows X 40 3

Uncut Sapphire 4

Yew Logs X 2 7

Yew Shortbow 2

Total Spins 214

It's not useless because the extra horns/tattoos/monkey stuff doesn't affect lamps. In the 13 possible rewards from a spin, there is always 1 unassigned small, 1 assigned small, 1 unassigned medium, and 1 assigned medium lamp. The only real problem with it is it's a small sample size.

I thought you have bigger chances of getting lamps at weekends?

Small Lamp 22

Small Lamp (Attack) 1

Small Lamp (Defence) 2

Small Lamp (Fishing) 2

Small Lamp (Magic) 2

Small Lamp (Prayer) 1

Small Lamp (Ranged) 2

Medium Lamp 16

Medium Lamp (Defence) 1

Medium Lamp (Farming) 1

Medium Lamp (Herblore) 1

Medium Lamp (Prayer) 1

Medium Lamp (Ranged) 1

Medium Lamp (Strength) 2

Double Spin Ticket 13

Coins X 50 57

Adamant Hatchet 4

Anchovy Pizza 2

Barrel of Monkeys 3

Cowhide X 2 4

Curled Horns 1

Emerald 3

Gold Ore X 3 4

Green D'Hide Body 2

Iron Ore X 3 6

Law Runes X 3 3

Logs X 3 4

Marauder Tatoo 1

Monkey Mace 1

Raw Swordfish X 2 7

Raw Tuna X 5 5

Rune Battleaxe 1

Rune Pickaxe 2

Rune Platebody 2

Silver Ore X 5 2

Soft Clay X 2 1

Steel Arrows X 40 3

Uncut Sapphire 4

Yew Logs X 2 7

Yew Shortbow 2

Total Spins 214

I thought you have bigger chances of getting lamps at weekends?

Not that I've been able to tell, no. Though members have gotten an extra spin per day each day of this month. (Remember, of course, there's also the large and huge lamp rewards which are not always present and much rarer.)

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg