200M in all Skills

Makilio

Quick question, what is up with the "spike" between farming and runecrafting on SUOMI's chart?

The spikes act as dividors between the segments. Somehow the spikes get thicker as the data in the sectors next to it is bigger.

(like on mine you barely see them).

Only made an adaption from an Excel sheet, did not build this from scratch.

Vmser.png

Cool way to look at it, vmser. Thanks!

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Omg Vmser I remember you, you don't probably remember me. I used to play ARENAscape and met you there on the forums. We ended up adding each other but you probably ended up deleting me because I didn't have much time to play back then. It was like 6 years ago, I remember you were Player moderator too and not many people had it back then. You were really a helpful person, gave a lot of good tips for ARENAscape and RS.

Will always remember that avatar, I thought you quit. Just seeing your name brings so many good memories. :D

Thanks everyone for the gratzes and updates!

Haven't been posting here much lately but I just had to after seeing your name.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

In all honesty, i had no idea you were the same person as the one from arenascape :) Figured there were a fair few bit of variations on the name.

Still have both my accounts there, though inactive. Vmser still isnt a sharpie, but at least he made sniper.

If you'd like to add me again, be my guest, its easier if I dont have to count the spaces in your name :)

I've had some periods of away time over the years, probably hence the loss of contact. You know, people graduate, go to work, etc...

Been back actively for a bit over a year now, though not much on the forums.

Only recently put the avatar back up, was in doubt between the cat or my old kingleonardo avatar (like forsakenmage uses here).

Vmser.png

Yeah it's all good, it was so long time ago. I had a Sharpshooter and you gave me a lot of good tips. Haven't played ARENAscape in ages.

And no worries, I used to be very busy with IRL too but not as much lately haha.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Off Topic, but would be cool if anyone could make a short list of the oldest players still active, as in when they created their account. And not like Rab that logs in every once in a while, but actually active.

Boredom.png

Off Topic, but would be cool if anyone could make a short list of the oldest players still active, as in when they created their account. And not like Rab that logs in every once in a while, but actually active.

Gugge would be way up there.

Vmser.png

Ashley still regularly plays I think, she was e-dating someone in a clan I was in last year, can't remember her name or which clan though.

I remember she used to be with someone with Jayson in their name or something similar. The guy was always hated on by the HLF for bragging about his jmod friends all the time. That's basically all I know about him. I can't remember his full name.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

This character was from back when there were no highscores, long before members, and when there were not that many worlds. However I've taken several hiatus breaks inbetween then and now... Sadly I don't have the actual account creation date. Definitely before the wilderness, so that's before August 13th, 2001. I probably started a month or two before. I remember when there was only 3-4 worlds. Alas I was 13 and didn't keep better records.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Honestly I'm always surprised by people who seem to know the exact date, or even month, that they started playing Runescape. I can't be the only one who started playing for a bit of fun, not realising how long I'd end up playing this game.

On that note, which of the top 10 accounts at the moment is the oldest?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Honestly I'm always surprised by people who seem to know the exact date, or even month, that they started playing Runescape. I can't be the only one who started playing for a bit of fun, not realising how long I'd end up playing this game.

i think suomi, he plays since 2001

Dagannoth sentinels, I suppose?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

What is the fastest melee training method? Suomi has gotten over 5m attack xp in the last 24 hours, which seems ridiculous.

It's because Runetracker and the Runescape Highscores can both be a bit buggy and used to ones advantage. Basically, after Suomi's first autologout session the highscores didn't update, so he was able to play for >12 hours before it updated. During the time when the highscores weren't updating it passed the 1 day inactivity mark, which means that Runetracker could be updated even though Suomi hadn't gained exp. Then two hours after that Suomi logged out again and the highscores were finally updated. Thus, it shows Suomi gaining 2.1 mil attack exp in a 2 hour period, which is clearly impossible.

Regardless of all that, and to answer your question Ape Atoll skeletons are fastest at about 200k xp/hr.

What is the fastest melee training method? Suomi has gotten over 5m attack xp in the last 24 hours, which seems ridiculous.

It's because Runetracker and the Runescape Highscores can both be a bit buggy and used to ones advantage. Basically, after Suomi's first autologout session the highscores didn't update, so he was able to play for >12 hours before it updated. During the time when the highscores weren't updating it passed the 1 day inactivity mark, which means that Runetracker could be updated even though Suomi hadn't gained exp. Then two hours after that Suomi logged out again and the highscores were finally updated. Thus, it shows Suomi gaining 2.1 mil attack exp in a 2 hour period, which is clearly impossible.

Regardless of all that, and to answer your question Ape Atoll skeletons are fastest at about 200k xp/hr.

Ok that makes sense, thanks for the information.

tti8P.png

Nice SUOMI! So close! Lol

LOL is it because I passed 2x max cash?

I remember because I stared playing on vacation, May 16th, 2007.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]