200M in all Skills

Makilio

WTF Frank (carcass) is in the top 30 now? LOL I used to skill and chat with him- Still have him on friends list. Didn't know he got so high so fast- he wasn't even maxed 2 years ago.

He's in TMOA.

What does that have to do with 200m all skills?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

WTF Frank (carcass) is in the top 30 now? LOL I used to skill and chat with him- Still have him on friends list. Didn't know he got so high so fast- he wasn't even maxed 2 years ago.

He's in TMOA.

Subtle advertising there.

If Suomi was in a T7 Clan & they have T7 Skill Plots then he could Save Gp (& Time?) for WC, Craft, FM. Also could get the 45% being helped getting half Cap limit each week (after 3).

It would be neet to see everyone in the Top 20 with what 200M Skills they all have in common.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

It would be neet to see everyone in the Top 20 with what 200M Skills they all have in common.

I'll do this just for shits and giggles

Cooking: 18

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Elvis, Jdelacroix, Drumgun, Telmo, Allar, Almostlost, Kingduffy, Paulrat3, Pope712, Paperbag, Da Broman1, Green098, Zarfot, Chilly

Fletching: 17

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Elvis, Jdelacroix, Drumgun, Telmo, Allar, Almostlost, Kingduffy, Paulrat3, Pope712, Paperbag, Da Broman1, Green098, Zarfot

Prayer: 11

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Elvis, Jdelacroix, Drumgun, Telmo, Almostlost, Kngkyle, Paperbag, Zarfot

Dungeoneering: 9

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Elvis, Jdelacroix, Telmo, Almostlost, Green098, Dragonseance

Crafting: 9

Elias, Elvis, Jdelacroix, Drumgun, Telmo, Allar, Paulrat3, Paperbag, Zarfot

Ranged: 9

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Elvis, Drumgun, Paulrat3, Paperbag, Green098, Chilly

Firemaking: 8

Jake, Elias, Jdelacroix, Telmo, Allar, Paperbag, Da Broman1, Green098

Strength: 8

Suomi, Jake, Drumgun, Telmo, Allar, Paulrat3, Pope712, Chilly

Constitution: 8

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Elvis, Drumgun, Paulrat3, Pope712, Chilly

Herblore: 8

Suomi, Elias, Elvis, Jdelacroix, Almostlost, Kngkyle, Paperbag, Zarfot

Construction: 8

Suomi, Elias, Telmo, Allar, Almostlost, Paperbag, Zarfot

Thieving: 6

Jake, Elias, Elvis, Telmo, Paperbag, Green098

Magic: 6

Suomi, Jake, Elias, Drumgun, Paulrat3, Chilly

Attack: 5

Jake, Elias, Drumgun, Da Broman1, Chilly

Defence: 4

Suomi, Jake, Drumgun, Almostlost

Hunter: 4

Jake, Drumgun, Telmo, Chilly

Slayer: 4

Suomi, Jake, Chilly, Dragonseance

Farming: 3

Jdelacroix, Paperbag, Dapledo

Summoning: 3

Suomi, Jake, Drumgun

Woodcutting: 2

Jake, Kngkyle

Fishing: 2

Suomi, Drumgun

Smithing: 2

Suomi, Jdelacroix

Mining: 1

Suomi

Agility: 1

Suomi

Runecrafting: 0

Also heres a different list I guess

suomi -def,str,hp,ranged,pray,magic,cook,fletch,fishing,smithing,mining,herb,agility,slayer,con,sum,dung

jake

att,str,def,hp,range,pray,magic,cook,wc,fletch,fm,thieving,slayer,hunter,summ,dung

elias

att,hp,ranged,pray,magic,cook,fletch,fm,crafting,herb,thieving,con,dung

elvis

att,hp,range,pray,cook,fletch,craft,herb,thieving,dung

jdelacroix

pray,cook,fletch,fm,craft,smith,herb,farm,con,dung

drumgun

att,def,str,hp,range,prayer,magic,cook,fletch,fish,craft,hunt,summ

telmo

str,pray,cook,fletch,fm,craft,thieving,hunt,con,dung

allar

str,cook,fletch,fm,craft,con

almostlost

def,pray,cook,fletch,herb,con,dung

kingduffy

cook,fletch

kngkyle

pray,cook,wc,fletch,herb

paulrat3

str,hp,range,magic,cook,fletch,craft

pope712

stf,hp,cook,fletch

paperbag

ranged,pray,cook,fletch,fm,craft,herb,thieving,farm,con

da broman1

att,cook,fletch,fm

green098

range,cook,fletch,fm,thieving,dg

zarfot

pray,cook,fletch,craft,herb,con

chilly

att,str,hp,range,magic,cook,slayer,hunter

dragonseance

slayer,dg

dapledo

farm

also dragonseance essentially has 200m fletch and cook but not actually

If Suomi was in a T7 Clan & they have T7 Skill Plots then he could Save Gp (& Time?) for WC, Craft, FM. Also could get the 45% being helped getting half Cap limit each week (after 3).

The only skill plot at the citadel that is better than any other method is the Mining plot. Every other plot is slower than the fastest method, so it would be a waste of his time and obviously he has 200M Mining xp already.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

naw cause suomi's been playing basically everyday since 07 and hes pretty efficient and he's still not there yet

other more efficient players like zarfot were pretty far behind him when they quit and i dont think they'd catch up if they did keep playing

pretty sure nobody's been closer to 200m all skills than suomi for a long time, like when gertjaars was #1 suomi was still closer back then cause he did slow skills

so yeah if suomi hasnt done it then nobody else would have either i guess unless you wanna get mad theoretical about players who stopped playing in like 06 or something

naw cause suomi's been playing basically everyday since 07 and hes pretty efficient and he's still not there yet

other more efficient players like zarfot were pretty far behind him when they quit and i dont think they'd catch up if they did keep playing

pretty sure nobody's been closer to 200m all skills than suomi for a long time, like when gertjaars was #1 suomi was still closer back then cause he did slow skills

so yeah if suomi hasnt done it then nobody else would have either i guess unless you wanna get mad theoretical about players who stopped playing in like 06 or something

Yeah I was thinking mainly Zarfot, possibly Zezima because he had taken a break and no longer plays as much

I'm pretty sure if Green098 played efficiently she would have enough play hours to be 200m all skills.

yeah

if drumgun didn't play all those castle wars games and he did c2 fishing instead of rocktails and did slayer for his combat and merched for money he'd be rly close to 200m all skills by now

i'm not hating on the way he plays btw he can do what he wants, he has said it's not his goal anyway

Zarfot would have caught him in hours left. At the pace with which Zafort was going though slayer (If someone wants to look up Suomi's slayer gains and Zarfot's and then call me out saying "Suomi was going like 45% faster than Zarfot" Keep in mind that Zarfot was using his effigies on Runecrafting). He would have benefited much more than Suomi in hours saved by effigies since he had all effigy combos open with the slower skill open as well. This isn't really an advantage in itself since that means that Suomi had these slower skills already done, but Zarfot would have been done with slayer and all combat before the effigy nerf so he could have exploited crawlers to their fullest extent. He also quit with a 36m base, that means that would have had like a 80m base by the time he was done with crawlers. I am confident Zarfot would have caught Suomi in hours left to 200m by now. I would like to say that it would be close though. We would be having a battle right now for the last 1b xp.

Zarfot would have caught him in hours left. At the pace with which Zafort was going though slayer (If someone wants to look up Suomi's slayer gains and Zarfot's and then call me out saying "Suomi was going like 45% faster than Zarfot" Keep in mind that Zarfot was using his effigies on Runecrafting). He would have benefited much more than Suomi in hours saved by effigies since he had all effigy combos open with the slower skill open as well. This isn't really an advantage in itself since that means that Suomi had these slower skills already done, but Zarfot would have been done with slayer and all combat before the effigy nerf so he could have exploited crawlers to their fullest extent. He also quit with a 36m base, that means that would have had like a 80m base by the time he was done with crawlers. I am confident Zarfot would have caught Suomi in hours left to 200m by now. I would like to say that it would be close though. We would be having a battle right now for the last 1b xp.

You're definitely overestimating Zarfot. Suomi's slaying rate wasn't 45% faster, it was 200% faster. His rate on just about every other skill is faster than Zarfot's as well. My point being that whatever advantages Zarfot may have had, he simply didn't play enough to ever overtake Suomi.

Are you sure that open effigy combos would have made up for the hours he spent less per day than SUOMI in rs. IIRC Zarfot played for around 6 hours per day whereas SUOMI has been consistently playing at around 8-12 hours per day.

He's in TMOA.

Subtle advertising there.

Pretty sure a goal of TMOA is to get 200m in any/all skills.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

You're definitely overestimating Zarfot. Suomi's slaying rate wasn't 45% faster, it was 200% faster. His rate on just about every other skill is faster than Zarfot's as well. My point being that whatever advantages Zarfot may have had, he simply didn't play enough to ever overtake Suomi.

There's an easy way to answer this. Use a time calc on Zarfot and SUOMI on the stats they had on November 28, 2010 (Zarfot's last active day). I don't have a time calc or I'd do it myself, but I feel like it has to come down in SUOMI's favor by a lot. Zarfot's 200Ms were ALL fast buyables, without exception, while SUOMI had mining, fishing, and agility, amongst others. Those have to severely outweigh a couple buyables already done.

Edit: And if you're admitting that Zarfot was behind on time left, but would catch up, I say, not likely. Zarfot played efficiently, but nowhere near the hours SUOMI logs. There's just no way he'd make any relative gains.

Grate_Scot.png

Even though Zarfot is a god in my eyes, I have to disagree. Zarfot played around 6 hours per day. Even with all that advantages, I extremely doubt he would even be able to creat a competition to Suomi at this time. Leave alone even be ahead of Suomi.

Zarfot simply didn't play enough hours but was a much better skiller than Suomi.

There's an easy way to answer this. Use a time calc on Zarfot and SUOMI on the stats they had on November 28, 2010 (Zarfot's last active day).s.

I can easly make this if you guys give me stats of both players at that time. I will use the 100k slayer xp/effigy ratio and the 77750? melee xp after slayer per effigy.

There's an easy way to answer this. Use a time calc on Zarfot and SUOMI on the stats they had on November 28, 2010 (Zarfot's last active day).s.

I can easly make this if you guys give me stats of both players at that time. I will use the 100k slayer xp/effigy ratio and the 77750? melee xp after slayer per effigy.

You'll probably have to input these manually, but you can find Zarfot's stats at that time here and SUOMI's here. Just look in the left hand column for both.

Grate_Scot.png

I belive there was no urns at the time Zarfot quit?

Slayer was 100k xp/effigy.

Effigy each 77750 melee XP after slayer is done.

Barbarian Outpost was the best method for fish.

Teaks was the best method for wc.

There was no sceptre of gods for thieiving.

There was no Jadinko lair or pyrelord method.

Best summoning method was Kyatt.

Name - Hours - Cost

Zarfot - 11 802 - 3 354 456 065

S u o m i - 8 751 - 18 963 828 208

Let's assume Suomi really plays only 10 hours per day. Suomi would need 875 days with the methods at the time. Zarfot would have to play 13.4 hours per day to be able to get 200m at the same time of Suomi. Zarfot played under half of 13.4 hours, only 6 hours.

OR

Let's assume there was no free trade and Suomi would have to nex (7.5m gp/hr) to his money.

Suomi would need not only 8751 hours but 11284 hours. That would make both REALLY close. Even though, Suomi would obviously get it first since Zarfot wouldn't ever play as many hours as Suomi.

As for the theoretical discussion, I find it quite intriguing. Zarfot truly was an amazing player, although as previously pointed out, simply did not have enough time accrued to come close.

Edited by tripsis
Removed quote

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"