200M in all Skills

Makilio

is it true if you right click add logs at bonfires every 2-3 seconds when the xp popup comes up you get more xp per hour?

@Gemeos

2 ticks to teleport to fight pits

8 ticks to bank

2 ticks to teleport to monastery

32 ticks from the monastery to the ladder

2 ticks to go down the ladder

10 ticks to the rope

2 ticks to go down the rope

25ish ticks to get to the fishing spot.

So it takes 83 ticks to bank, assuming you hurry. If you have to bank every 160 potatoes (to allow room for urns/bait), and assuming you drop rocktails as they come, you'll have to bank every 528 ticks. So you get 16 rocktails (456 xp each w/ urns) every 611 ticks. Assuming a 5800 tick hour, that means 69,258 xp/hour.

With t4 cots, you have to bank every 576 ticks. This leads to 130,641 xp/hour.

Those tick counts seems a way too low. Look at teleport to monastery, for example. How can you only spend 2 ticks by clicking in the armour tab, go to the ring spot thing, click to monestery, teleport time while moving your char to monastery... I guess you see what I mean. Probably it's more like ~120k or ~125k xp/hr.

Anyway, at C2 you get 70k fishing + 70 wc xp per hour (in the same hour). So, for those 2 200m's xp you would need ~2860 hours.

Doing your (even) 130k XP/hr method, for 200m Fishing XP you need ~1540 hours and for 200m Woodcutting XP ~1430 hours. Total of 2970 hours (and much more effort and much less realistic to do for 200m XP)

Your method would only be a good idea if you are already 200m Woodcutting (and if you are super heroe and don't miss any tick each 3 since you can't forget to count them in your head since you have no sign how many already occoured).

You shouldn't lose any ticks by opening the tab and clicking the bracelet, the only time you lose is from the actual animation and lag.

Anyway, the method is sorta ridiculous, since you can't feasibly drop a potato every 3 ticks for nearly 3000 hours.

is it true if you right click add logs at bonfires every 2-3 seconds when the xp popup comes up you get more xp per hour?

@Gemeos

8 ticks to bank

10 ticks to the rope

So it takes 83 ticks to bank, assuming you hurry. If you have to bank every 160 potatoes (to allow room for urns/bait), and assuming you drop rocktails as they come, you'll have to bank every 528 ticks. So you get 16 rocktails (456 xp each w/ urns) every 611 ticks. Assuming a 5800 tick hour, that means 69,258 xp/hour.

Those tick counts seems a way too low. Look at teleport to monastery, for example. How can you only spend 2 ticks by clicking in the armour tab, go to the ring spot thing, click to monestery, teleport time while moving your char to monastery... I guess you see what I mean. Probably it's more like ~120k or ~125k xp/hr.

Anyway, at C2 you get 70k fishing + 70 wc xp per hour (in the same hour). So, for those 2 200m's xp you would need ~2860 hours.

Doing your (even) 130k XP/hr method, for 200m Fishing XP you need ~1540 hours and for 200m Woodcutting XP ~1430 hours. Total of 2970 hours (and much more effort and much less realistic to do for 200m XP)

Your method would only be a good idea if you are already 200m Woodcutting (and if you are super heroe and don't miss any tick each 3 since you can't forget to count them in your head since you have no sign how many already occoured).

You shouldn't lose any ticks by opening the tab and clicking the bracelet, the only time you lose is from the actual animation and lag.

Anyway, the method is sorta ridiculous, since you can't feasibly drop a potato every 3 ticks for nearly 3000 hours.

You can if you have 18 million potatoes.

Grate_Scot.png

@Gemeos

8 ticks to bank

10 ticks to the rope

There aren't many people who can do a 100+ apm method for more than a few hours, let alone 3k. So, no, I don't think potatoes are the limiting factor.

@Gemeos

8 ticks to bank

10 ticks to the rope

There aren't many people who can do a 100+ apm method for more than a few hours, let alone 3k. So, no, I don't think potatoes are the limiting factor.

Your point is well taken. However, I wouldn't be so sure potatoes aren't a limiting factor too. It would cost about 2B at current prices, but most importantly, I don't think there are 18M potatoes sitting in the GE waiting to be bought. If you remember years back to when the Order of the Cabbage was around, they never ended up getting more than I think 4M cabbages. If you think you can find a way to get 18M potatoes, well, I'd love to see a screenshot of that.

Grate_Scot.png

@Gemeos

8 ticks to bank

10 ticks to the rope

Sure you can. Mousekeys would also help ease the load on your clicking finger.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Update for the week of 15.05.2012 to 22.05.2012.

------------------------------------

1. S U O M I: 4.279B (+35m xp)

S U O M I has been crafting the whole week and is now only a few mils away from his 18th 200m.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Crafting (18.), 200m Attack

2. Jake: 3.520B (+21m xp)

Jake has also been crafting, even though at a slower xp rate. He got his 18th 50m (note - even though he has "only" 18 skills at 50m+, which could seem low compared to other top players, 16 of them are at 200m) and also became the second person in Runescape to break the 3.5B total xp mark so congrats to him.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Farming (19.)

3. Elias: 3.405B (+5.6m xp)

Elias had a slow week, doing some fishing and hunter throughout the week and taking up yesterday.

Upcoming milestones: None

4. Elvis: 3.367B (+13m xp)

Elvis has been doing firemaking and smithing, getting nearly the same amount of xp in both (only ~9k xp apart) and got nearly to 100m in both with firemaking probably going to be the first of them to be passed as he's only missing <7k xp atm.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Smithing (16.), 100m Firemaking, 50m Fishing (21.)

5. Ftsssg 3.321B (+8.2m xp)

Ftsssg (JD) keeps on doing runecrafting and hunter for the third week now.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Woodcutting (22.), 100m Runecrafting (17.)

6. Drumgun: 3.173B (+9.4m xp)

Drumgun has been runecrafting throughout the week and should get to the 50m mark in two or three days.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (14.), 50m Runecrafting (17.)

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0)

--inactive--

8. AlmostLost: 2.692B (+12m xp)

AlmostLost got to rank 8 by getting ahead of the inactive Allar. He was doing mostly crafting and ranged in the past week.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13.)

9. Allar: 2.680 xp (+0)

--inactive--

10. Kingduffy 2.598B (+10m xp)

Kingduffy finished getting to 50m base xp as the second (I think) person in RS by getting 50m in mining, agility and construction. He also got close to getting 100m in crafting on which he began working after finishing the 50ms.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (12.), 100m Crafting

11. Kngkyle: 2.461B (+2m xp)

Kngkyle's pace got even slower this week, getting only a bit over 2m xp, mostly in runecrafting and fishing. If he doesn't speed things up, he could get passed by Paulrat3.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Ranged (7.), 50m Summoning (17.), 50m Magic

12. Paulrat3 2.446B (+28m xp)

Paulrat3 has been doing a multitude of skills, mainly prayer but also firemaking, runecrafting and attack, getting very close to 200m in the latter. He could very well get to rank 11 next week if he keeps his pace and Kngkyle doesn't start playing normally again.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Attack (8.), 50m Defence (16.)

13. Pope712: 2.411B (+6.5m xp)

Pope had a similiar week to the last one, getting some xp in quite a few skills, most importantly firemaking, fishing and hunter.

Upcoming milestones: 30m base

14. Paperbag: 2.386B (+9.1m xp)

Paperbag's been doing nothing but hunter for the whole week so there's not much to say here.

Upcoming milestones: None

15. Da Broman1 2.379B (+7.1m xp)

Da Broman1 has been runecrafting the whole week and should reach 100m in it sometime next week.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Slayer (8.), 100m Ranged, 100m Runecrafting

Outside top15:

16. Green098: 2.370B (+7.6m xp)

17. Zarfot: 2.353B (+0)

18. Chilly 2.260B (+9.3m xp)

19. Dragonseance 2.256B (+14m xp)

20. Dapledo 2.178B (+0 xp)

Chilly is still getting her Dungeoneering up, getting higher in the official highscores. Meanwhile Dragonseance nearly caught up with her through lots of combat xp.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

Assuming Jake trains the fastest skills atm, and adding 10M to each to account for faster methods, when Suomi reaches 200M all, he'll still have at least 150M fishing and agility, and 50M farming left to go. It'll be at least another 150 days before Jake reaches it (if he decides to go for it).

I'd like to see you try to do 150m Agility Xp and 150m Fishing Xp in 150 days lmao. It'd be double that minimum even if he was nolifing 90-100 hours/week consistently.

I said 'at least.' I don't know the rates for fishing or agility, so I put them at 2M xp/day. Faster methods will surely be available, and I'm sure that Jake can pull a 90 hour week. 75 days each would be 150 days total. If you would like to calculate the actual time to get those, be my guest.

Thanks for the update again! :) I'm wondering if SUOMI will ever be 1,000,000,000xp ahead of Jake, Jake does have over 480m-worth of 'fast' xp to go (cons/smith/craft/herb) but does he have the money for it at the moment or will he have to stick to slower skills while SUOMI increases his lead?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

In the top 15 update, for Dragonscenace it says +14 xp, I'm assuming +14m? lol

Also, if Suomi could very well get 1b ahead of Jake depending on what each of them do, if Suomi finishes crafting\atk and then does Hunter\Thieving those are both 200k xp\hr, so it's not like he has any slow skills left.. so it really depends on what Jake does, not so much Suomi.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Also, if Suomi could very well get 1b ahead of Jake depending on what each of them do, if Suomi finishes crafting\atk and then does Hunter\Thieving those are both 200k xp\hr, so it's not like he has any slow skills left.. so it really depends on what Jake does, not so much Suomi.

I believe I read that he's going to be doing Runespan after he finishes attack and crafting.

Also: grattis on 200M Crafting!

I believe I read that he's going to be doing Runespan after he finishes attack and crafting.

Essentially Jake has to get 480m xp faster than SUOMI gets 720m xp, and Jake has some really fast skills open whereas SUOMI's fastest is Hunter. Not that that's slow, but if he's going to be doing Runespan next that isn't exactly rapid, and he not only has to keep level with but get essentially ~50% xp more per month than Jake does until he's 1b ahead.

EDIT: Ooh yea gratz on 200m crafting, SUOMI :D

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Who do you guys think has spent the most time on rs? I'd think Green and Drumgun would be high up on the list, but I'm not sure.

Both green and drumgun are over 1400 days.

everyone else is below 1200 that is relevant, i believe s diamant y and maybe some cwer that i dont recall have more than 1200.

That being said there are only about 16 accs confirmed to have 1k days.

1-Green098

2-Drumgun

3-Cynder76

4-Suomi

5-Stray Shadow

6-Lollypopx2

7-Somebodyy

8-El Popo1

9-S Diamant Y

10-Kingduffy

11-Season

12-The Evil God

13-Paper U K

14-Zezima

15-Jake

16-Mandy

From Chilly's thread about the matter on HLF

I'm sure there are a lot more than 16 people. I bet there are people who don't even have 400m total xp over 1k days. Who knows though. I have friend who has like 120m xp and she has over one year played. I got like 370m xp but also over 330 days.

Definitely a cool list!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I'm sure there are a lot more than 16 people. I bet there are people who don't even have 400m total xp over 1k days. Who knows though. I have friend who has like 120m xp and she has over one year played. I got like 370m xp but also over 330 days.

Definitely a cool list!

yeah those are all confirmed though c; I know someone with under 250m exp with over 750 days playtime so unless jagex adds time played to highscores (never gonna happen) we will never know em all

sidenote: im about to hit 700 days myself c:

Assuming Jake trains the fastest skills atm, and adding 10M to each to account for faster methods, when Suomi reaches 200M all, he'll still have at least 150M fishing and agility, and 50M farming left to go. It'll be at least another 150 days before Jake reaches it (if he decides to go for it).

I'd like to see you try to do 150m Agility Xp and 150m Fishing Xp in 150 days lmao. It'd be double that minimum even if he was nolifing 90-100 hours/week consistently.

I said 'at least.' I don't know the rates for fishing or agility, so I put them at 2M xp/day. Faster methods will surely be available, and I'm sure that Jake can pull a 90 hour week. 75 days each would be 150 days total. If you would like to calculate the actual time to get those, be my guest.

700k-1m per day is a good pace for agil, 2m/day is impossible as there aren't enough hours in the day to do that.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

[hide]

700k-1m per day is a good pace for agil,[/hide] 2m/day is impossible as there aren't enough hours in the day to do that.

I'm well aware, I 'calculated' the times under the assumption that it would be possible in the future, which would in that case mean the max agility rate would be at least 83,333.3 an hour.

700k-1m per day is a good pace for agil, 2m/day is impossible as there aren't enough hours in the day to do that.

Do you know the new average exp rate at barb adv with the talent scout?

Miseryism | Completionist

[hide]

700k-1m per day is a good pace for agil,[/hide] 2m/day is impossible as there aren't enough hours in the day to do that.

I'm well aware, I 'calculated' the times under the assumption that it would be possible in the future, which would in that case mean the max agility rate would be at least 83,333.3 an hour.

But that's still being silly. It isn't physically possible to be on 24/7 for months straight. The longest a human being has ever stayed awake (in recorded history) is 11 days, and even then you'd expect to lose quite a bit of Xp/hr. Assume 10-14 hours/day for Jake, not 24. Even that might be higher than what he really does, I'm not sure.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png