200M in all Skills

Makilio

Who do you guys think has spent the most time on rs? I'd think Green and Drumgun would be high up on the list, but I'm not sure.

Both green and drumgun are over 1400 days.

everyone else is below 1200 that is relevant, i believe s diamant y and maybe some cwer that i dont recall have more than 1200.

That being said there are only about 16 accs confirmed to have 1k days.

8-El Popo1

9-S Diamant Y

From Chilly's thread about the matter on HLF

How can you confirm the playtime of F2P'ers? And that's a lot of playtime for their xp. Nearly makes me feel efficient L.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I was wondering the same as Water about calculating play time for F2P'ers. The only thing that crossed my mind is that to achieve their amount of xp the last time they were on the high-scores even at max xp-rates, they would have needed the said number of hours...That, however, sounds pretty improbable to me.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

How can you confirm the playtime of F2P'ers? And that's a lot of playtime for their xp. Nearly makes me feel efficient L.

At one time didn't Jagex tout its 'incredible amount of F2P content' based on the amount of time S Diamant Y had to his account? At least I think that was the player.

Who do you guys think has spent the most time on rs? I'd think Green and Drumgun would be high up on the list, but I'm not sure.

everyone else is below 1200 that is relevant, i believe s diamant y and maybe some cwer that i dont recall have more than 1200.

8-El Popo1

9-S Diamant Y

They posted on the thread before they went inactive so they were member...

Nuggets.png

8-El Popo1

9-S Diamant Y

They were never members. Jagex probably just told them, S Diamant Y was in the guiness world records at some point if I recall correctly.

8-El Popo1

9-S Diamant Y

They were never members. Jagex probably just told them, S Diamant Y was in the guiness world records at some point if I recall correctly.

"It also lists the world record for the longest time spent playing a massively-multiplayer online game: Sara Lhadi, who spent the equivalent of 700 days playing Runescape between November '04 and October '09. That works out to over 9 hours a day. Now that's commitment...or insanity. Or both. Probably both." via http://forum.tip.it/topic/254757-world-record-held-by-runescape-player/

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

8-El Popo1

9-S Diamant Y

Jmods have to tell them there playing time, the only way they know I'm nearly sure. It has been quite awhile since I've looked at the thread that info come from (or even hlf for that matter), but I remember it took forever for S Diamant Y to be "confirmed" over 1000 days ingame time because while it was a decently safe guess, he had to poke a jmod for complete confirmation.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

SUOMI's fastest is Hunter.

Also thieving, may or may not be the same speed but it is a very fast skill

Isn't it like 400K/hour?

300k, maybe 310k if you duo? I'm sure Gemeos will post the exact rates soon enough, but it's not much different from hunter which is just under 300k. I'm also not sure how much xp Suomi will have to do without sceptre of the gods.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Isn't it like 400K/hour?

300k, maybe 310k if you duo? I'm sure Gemeos will post the exact rates soon enough, but it's not much different from hunter which is just under 300k. I'm also not sure how much xp Suomi will have to do without sceptre of the gods.

He said earlier on in this thread that he was planning to do Monkey Knife Fighters I think...

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Isn't it like 400K/hour?

He said earlier on in this thread that he was planning to do Monkey Knife Fighters I think...

Draconic Jadinkos is 275k/h, according to Gemeos duo PP is 315k/h, and if I recall correctly the absolute max at Monkey Knifes is 320k/h.

Fyi the outside of top 15 section does not have to be 16-20, it can be anyone. For example someone getting 50m in all skills with only 1.8b total, thats the way langer had it anyway.

Yeah, I'd do that but I can't really track everyone, so unless someone posts something interesting in this thread about someone like that, I don't really have what to post there. And because 16-20 are the people closest to getting to top 15, or who were there recently (e.g. Paulrat3 and Green098 respectively) I just do it this way. It would be too much work for me to watch highscores of some 100 people to try to find something interesting what happened in the past week.Think of me as a statistician, not a news reporter ;-)

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

Isn't it like 400K/hour?

Draconic Jadinkos is 275k/h, according to Gemeos duo PP is 315k/h, and if I recall correctly the absolute max at Monkey Knifes is 320k/h.

Suomi said in here or in youtube that he's going to do Pyramid Plunder.

Draconics are 275k/hr if you include the time getting all the potions, etc. 295k if you just consider draconics.

Thieving is 300k XP/hr solo, 310-315k if duo with a EXTREMELY good partner. I remember rejecting too many people to pp with me because we started right at same time but, after some games, I was at door 2 or 3 at first room and he/she just joined pp resetting all the doors. As you can imagine, if you want to be such a perfect player at Pyramid Plunder, every game tick counts. Remember that most of times, 1 extra tick would give you the chance to open one more urn (remember that chance of failling is 31%).

I'll try to explain better my point.... Let's say in every game of an hour, 1 extra tick would give you the chance to try to open one more time (or one more urn).

Each urn in last room gives you 825 XP. So, if you have 31% chance of failling.... you technically get 569.25 XP per try.

You will complete about 12 games per hour. 12*569.25=6831

So, we can conclude that by just wasting 1 tick per game (most people that care a bit waste like 10 most of times), makes you waste around 6831 XP/hr. It might not seem much but does not forget we are talking about just a single tick.

(The fact that in Pyramid Plunder every game tick counts SO MUCH, is the reason I miss PP every day and I think about it even when not playing RuneScape :/)

The max of monkeys are 315k/hr (but no one can keep that pace really), 300k is a bit more reliable. I never seen someone training to 200m Thieving at monkeys, just short term training because it "burns eyes and hands". With black ibis clothes (this requeres training at Pyramid Plunder), max would be 322875 XP/hr and the more reliable version 307.5k.

Overall, considering time to get sceptre of the gods and all pots of hunter, Thieving is still faster since you get sotg pretty quickly now.

Update for the week of 15.05.2012 to 22.05.2012.

2. Jake: 3.520B (+21m xp)

Jake has also been crafting, even though at a slower xp rate.

------------------------------------

To be honest I didn't enjoy that part. That seems to imply Jake uses the same methods of Suomi and just simply gets less XP per hour, and that's why lower gains. Something that isn't true at all. Jake is using green/blue d'hide bodys (while suomi used black) and plays less hours than Suomi.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Why is everybody forgetting about Firemaking? Pyrelord easily makes it his fastest skill remaining.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Update for the week of 15.05.2012 to 22.05.2012.

2. Jake: 3.520B (+21m xp)

Jake has also been crafting, even though at a slower xp rate.

------------------------------------

To be honest I didn't enjoy that part. That seems to imply Jake uses the same methods of Suomi and just simply gets less XP per hour, and that's why lower gains. Something that isn't true at all. Jake is using green/blue d'hide bodys (while suomi used black) and plays less hours than Suomi.

Just wanted to make that clear.

I just meant his xp gains are lower, I didn't mean to say he's worse at what he does. It seemed like a more interesting thing to say than just plainly state that he's crafting. I'm trying not to have 3 word sentences, to make the updates at least a bit interesting (even though sometimes it's not really possible) and it seemed interesting to me that both #1 and #2 are crafting so I mentioned it and went with the comparison of their xp gains...

goro.png

Why is everybody forgetting about Firemaking? Pyrelord easily makes it his fastest skill remaining.

pyrolord fm isnt effcient anymore, because of the new arcticpine/bonfire method, which is earlier stated in this forum

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

pyrolord fm isnt effcient anymore, because of the new arcticpine/bonfire method, which is earlier stated in this forum

Well, if he's gonna do arctics/bonfires, he'll still have some 41m fm xp to go when he's done with wc.

goro.png

I've removed the discussion on Jagex rule breaking & related topics. Please don't feed the troll next time.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Other way to display progress towards 200m all skills:

Suomi:

20ua8av.png

Me:

ogi6ig.png

Charts made in MS Excel. If anyone wants to make the images for all top players, be my guest. PM me for the Excel file.

Vmser.png

Despite your skill total, yours would look about as rubbish as mine bruno :)

I might see if I can have it add the base exp to the center circle (see suomi chart) and then host the excel file somewhere.

Vmser.png