200M in all Skills

Makilio

Kinda surprising geel has less hours left than dragonseance.

Why? Geel is slaying at over twice the xp/hr Dragonseance did, due to EoC. Not to mention his bank allowing him to train some skills with more extravagant methods such as bone running for a significant portion of his construction xp.

Asmodean <3

Kinda surprising geel has less hours left than dragonseance.

Why? Geel is slaying at over twice the xp/hr Dragonseance did, due to EoC. Not to mention his bank allowing him to train some skills with more extravagant methods such as bone running for a significant portion of his construction xp.

you forgot runespan at 140k/hr when he did it l and more afk, fml

I will quickly post a compile of my calculated times for all currently released skills.

Would be a bit easier to digest.

Drumgun - 3068 hours - 72.7%

Jake - 3090 hours - 72.5%

Jdelacroix - 4135 hours - 62%

Dragonseance - 4301 hours - 60.4%

Elvis - 4446 hours - 59%

Elias - 4574 hours - 57.9%

Geel - 5179 hours - 52.3%

Alkan - 5458 hours - 49.7%

Kingduffy - 5728 hours - 47.2%

Y0 Sushi - 5864 hours - 45.9%

AlmostLost - 5994 hours - 44.8%

Robbie - 6019 hours - 44.5%

Crystalfarm - 6038 hours - 44.3%

Paperbag - 6215 hours - 42.8%

Paulrat3 - 6473 hours - 40.4%

My kingz - 6606 hours - 39.1%

Carcass - 6889 hours - 36.5%

Makaveli93 - 7037 hours - 35.2%

Bing - 7309 hours - 32.6%

Note that these times are assuming 100% warbands for mining and smithing, which is impossible for most of the top page players. (doesn't affect rankings)

Firemaking dailies is also something most seem to forget and c2 skilling for woodcutting and fishing.

Data from here

pm me ingame for questions, I will most likely not answer on tipit.

Gemeos doesn't use C2 in his time calc as the majority of top players either don't do it, or have already gained so much xp in either wc or fishing that they have lost hundreds of hours on the method already (as they will not be able to take advantage of those skill plots once they hit 200M).

So far Chilly and Suomi are the only two top 15 players to have made solid use of C2 skilling. That's only twice as many as players who used long/curved bones for construction and dragon darts for fletching - yet I'm betting you didn't use those methods.

Asmodean <3

Gemeos doesn't use C2 in his time calc as the majority of top players either don't do it, or have already gained so much xp in either wc or fishing that they have lost hundreds of hours on the method already (as they will not be able to take advantage of those skill plots once they hit 200M).

So far Chilly and Suomi are the only two top 15 players to have made solid use of C2 skilling. That's only twice as many as players who used long/curved bones for construction and dragon darts for fletching - yet I'm betting you didn't use those methods.

my calcs take into account capping at 200m in either one of these skills and then just continue with woodcutting or fishing in c2.

not taking into account a training method which is about 2x faster than the best overworld xp is just stupid imo.

If they really want to get all 200m first they will work this hard for it.

my calcs take into account capping at 200m in either one of these skills and then just continue with woodcutting or fishing in c2.

not taking into account a training method which is about 2x faster than the best overworld xp is just stupid imo.

Running long and curved bones is way over twice as fast as mahogany tables. Why don't you include that in your calculations then?

Asmodean <3

Running long and curved bones is way over twice as fast as mahogany tables. Why don't you include that in your calculations then?

it isn't when you include the time it takes to open the implings, and it's at least double the price of mahogany tables afaik. It's really only an advisable method if done on a bxp weekend, as you can open all the impling jars beforehand.

c2 skilling doesn't cost anything so it's the better option for everyone.

zombie implings are extremely costly for saving only around ~150 hours compared to mahogany tables.

I would like to argue that 1500 hours for zero extra cost is more relevant.

same could be said for cutting dragonstones which would also save around 200hours.

or not being able to get all smithing xp through warbands which could make a difference of up to around 400 hours.

These are all very minor compared to c2 skilling.

I don't think Gemeos2 has warbands included either. another 1000-1500 hours difference to most of these top ranks.

Yes, I just checked bladewing's data. The xp rate was 1150k/hr including opening the jars without BXP. The gp/xp was 15 gp/xp at the time bladewing collected his data. That is still approximately the same. (The items which the bulk of your gp return comes from have remained approximately the same price.) It is certainly under 20 gp/xp still, and is far lower intensity than Mahogany tables. You could sustain that 1150k/hr rate over long days, whereas mahogany tables are much harder to sustain 850k/hr at without the use of bannable AHK scripts.

I was wrong about the xp rate. Although as a general training method, it is certainly viable and should be used more commonly, being not much more expensive than mahogany tables.

The problem is initial outlay - you get over 80% of your gp back from items in the jars, which is what makes it relatively cheap. To bank 200M from 99 would require at least 15B to buy the jars in the firs place however, which is the stumbling block for most people.

Asmodean <3

What's the point of using a method if the players won't actually do it.. We want an actual representation of an estimate of how long they will take rather than how long could it take..

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Yes, I just checked bladewing's data. The xp rate was 1150k/hr including opening the jars without BXP. The gp/xp was 15 gp/xp at the time bladewing collected his data. That is still approximately the same. (The items which the bulk of your gp return comes from have remained approximately the same price.) It is certainly under 20 gp/xp still, and is far lower intensity than Mahogany tables. You could sustain that 1150k/hr rate over long days, whereas mahogany tables are much harder to sustain 850k/hr at without the use of bannable AHK scripts.

I was wrong about the xp rate. Although as a general training method, it is certainly viable and should be used more commonly, being not much more expensive than mahogany tables.

The problem is initial outlay - you get over 80% of your gp back from items in the jars, which is what makes it relatively cheap. To bank 200M from 99 would require at least 15B to buy the jars in the firs place however, which is the stumbling block for most people.

ok I wasn't aware of the xprates being only 1150k/hr at just 20gp/xp.

If one already has this kind of capital it would be more efficient to bank 200m crafting in dragonstones.

That would increase crafting xp from 340k xp/hr to around 730k xp/hr over 2x increase.

Crafting is a very touchy subject anyway due to the slightly varying xp and cost rates between methods.

Lol dont mean to be an alkan fanboy, but i wish he justs stuck to eoc, cause if he was going to be 3rd on the time calc thats pretty awesome

well as the human beings that we all are it's only really possible to achieve 75-90% of the efficiency required to get this time to 200m.

On top of that alkan only achieves around 70-80% of the possible slayer xp/hr because of his afk/momentum addiction.

If he wouldn't have had his nooby and never went to 07 he would've been 3rd in TT200m.

What's the point of using a method if the players won't actually do it.. We want an actual representation of an estimate of how long they will take rather than how long could it take..

I'm 90% sure Dragonseance will do c2 skilling to finish of his woodcutting and fishing.

Looking at how Geel is beasting through slayer I could easily see him do c2 fishing till 200m.

It's not my concern if top ranks decide to waste xp.

Its kind of crazy that green 098 isnt atleast in the top 15 times to 200m all skills cause doesnt she have like 1800 days of gameplay or something

she plays how she wants im pretty sure.

and many older players Alog will be high because of exp rates backinday

Its kind of crazy that green 098 isnt atleast in the top 15 times to 200m all skills cause doesnt she have like 1800 days of gameplay or something

Probably still maging slayer with bandos on.

• Like 3

What is the method you guys base this calc on for melee xp. not def like attack or str

waterfiends until 200m summ is banked, fight cauldron after this.

xp rates on those?

with drygores and bandos, 440k xp/hr at waterfiends.

at fight cauldron with drygores and obsidian armour 420-460k xp/hr + 2 lamps/hr and 200k fletch xp/hr inbetween rounds

Lol dont mean to be an alkan fanboy, but i wish he justs stuck to eoc, cause if he was going to be 3rd on the time calc thats pretty awesome

well as the human beings that we all are it's only really possible to achieve 75-90% of the efficiency required to get this time to 200m.

On top of that alkan only achieves around 70-80% of the possible slayer xp/hr because of his afk/momentum addiction.

If he wouldn't have had his nooby and never went to 07 he would've been 3rd in TT200m.

I'm 90% sure Dragonseance will do c2 skilling to finish of his woodcutting and fishing.

Looking at how Geel is beasting through slayer I could easily see him do c2 fishing till 200m.

It's not my concern if top ranks decide to waste xp.

Dragonseance will definitely be doing C2. CrystalFarm has been doing C2 as well over the past few weeks. I think a lot more of the top players will pick it up as well after watching drowns video and trying it out. It's actually kind of fun.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png