200M in all Skills

Makilio

Any ideas on the player with the highest xp/hr over 1bxp?

I have no clue here. For some of the old time players, averages will be lower. Heck, I think my past 80 days of game time exceed the 450+ days before it in exp...

Vmser.png

honestly, since this thread started, I've been hoping for someone do to 200m construction in a single day. Yeah, it would cost 183 billion, but how awesome would that be?

Castlewars did something like this on Beta servers and I think it still took him a few days.

He averaged about 10m construction xp per hour. he only did it during livestreams. He livestreamed three sessions of 4 hours, and then finished up with a 5 hour session. At his rate, it would take 18 hours to get from 99 -> 200m construction. Faster if you really concentrate, instead of talking to friends and the chat like he did during his livestream.

pere_grin.png

Maybe frost dragons should be considered an efficient method for training melee because of the gp/hr. I would say that its possible to still achieve 300k xp/hr while yakking the bones and storing them. And its probably close to 2m an hour.

Wondering if the gp/hr and the xp/hr makes it efficient because of time saved making money. If some1 did wfs for melee, they wouldnt make any money, and the rest of the gp for buyables would need to be gained by devoting seperate hours just to making money.

Im sorry if that doesnt make sense i had a hard time explaining it. and also, frosts arent that horrible for charms, but unfortunately there are alot of greens.

If any1 is interested i could try and get charms/hr

In this calculation I take the fight cauldron to be 350k melee xp/hr and barraging dagannoth to be 170k summoning xp/hr. Frost dragons are 194 summoning xp/kill, 1085 melee xp/kill and 12000gp/kill (approximately including summoning pots and yak scrolls)

Where Y is your income and k is the kills per hour you get, the productivity of killing frost dragons is

1085k/(1-(12000k/Y)-(194k/170000))

If frost dragons are better than the fight cauldron then 1085k/(1-(12000k/Y)-(194k/170000)) > 350000

Rearranging for Y the equation becomes (42*(10^8)k)/(350000-1484.4k)>Y

Put income into millions so its easier to read

(4200k)/(350000-1484.4k)>Y

You thought that frosts would be around 2mil/hour which is 166 kills per hour (k=166)

Evaluating the equation

6.7>Y

It is better to do frosts if your income is under 6.7mil/hour

If that's well below what they earn then you can take it that my assumptions will not change the outcome.

Ya, only reason im banking the bones is so i can save money and just buy dbones with the money i get from frosts. left overs going to other buyables

O btw i dont know your current goals other than 200m slay and summ, but seeing as you will finish those shortly, i would love to see you try and get ahead of dragonseance on the highscores again.

I mean you have a pretty large bank and lots of fast xp in buyables. even just getting 100m or 104m in each fast skill will boost ur xp a crapload.

But you know this, this is just a fan of your you and your channel giving you some ideas.

How do you know agility span is coming out?

It isnt really needed as much as runespan

Rc was 35k an hour at best, and the incentive of gp from it was taken, so it needed an update.

Agility is a click intensive skill, and kinda slow, but it is possible to get around 70k an hour, not 35k like rc was.

Just my thoughts

Richard had told me summon/agility was getting an update sometime this year, from a j mod not too sure. it is one of last skills that hasn't changed in ages also.

Even if they don't it is still best to leave it last because of the chance of it getting updated over other skills are probably high

Edit: Besides that factory update they brought a year or so ago.

• Like 1

^^ Someone is merching items needed for buyables!

JK

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

yea, mining 100% warbands, smithing about 50m xp from warbands.

fight cauldron is easily 420k xp/hr with 200k fletch xp/hr. Heard the damage reduction was nerfed a bit though, will have to try it out.

Agility is easily over 140k xp/hr with challenges, should be enough time for another ~30m xp from that, best after that is flash powder factory or horn at ~100k xp/hr.

fight cauldron is easily 420k xp/hr with 200k fletch xp/hr. Heard the damage reduction was nerfed a bit though, will have to try it out.

Didn't notice any difference on the damage reduction for the regular monster. But the nerf hits with the titles that light up with lava, previously the damage from it was half as well (from ~1500 to ~750), but now the damaged isn't reduced anymore and if you run in quickly with melee and take the 2 or 3 ticks of 1500 damage it can add up :s. Not sure it will greatly affect experience rates, but it does make it more annoying imo.

Thats crazy that zarfot had less than 500 days played. But im pretty sure he stuck to fast skills aswell. But there are people with more than that and less than 1b xp lol

Zarfot wasn't a hardcore buyable person. He originally made his money from double natures and he ran his own essence through the abyss from 91 runecrafting until ~30M runecrafting (before discovering merchanting etc). He also championed fletching bolts while woodcutting (before it was nerfed) and he cut teaks and fletched (I believe it was, its been years) adamant bolts. Granted you can come right back with he was the first person to 200M prayer etc. But Zarfot was fairly efficient in whatever he did and was fairly well rounded.

I'm not entirely fanboying either, I first met him through his Runescape Forum's Goal/Achievements thread. He kept a running RSB thread for 99 slayer, 99->30M RC, and then a thread for 99 alls. About a year and half back I dug up most of his 99 all thread I had saved on my computer (we were fairly close in levels at the time and I pretty much copied off his methods for half of my 99s) and posted it here XD.

EDIT: First post on this thread in 6 months after disappearing, ohai ;)

• Like 2
siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

My guess would be Zarfot, Foot or Drowns who had 311 days and 3 hours played when he hit 1B XP. ~134k xp/h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8ZO0WWAko

439 days and 18 hours at 2B. ~189.5k xp/h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy_slK3ntd4

My guess would be Zarfot, Foot or Drowns who had 311 days and 3 hours played when he hit 1B XP. ~134k xp/h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8ZO0WWAko

439 days and 18 hours at 2B. ~189.5k xp/h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy_slK3ntd4

mine is better:c still zarfot best by time xp/h and drowns xp/h is 195k/h it was few weeks ago

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png