200M in all Skills

Makilio

On the other hand a lot of people don't know about these methods. I am going to say if that everyone knew about the method and how fast/efficient it was. More like 75% would do ivy and a good 15% would do c2. Yes a lot of people just afk and I'm not 100% sure about this but ivy might've been the most efficient afkable back before runespan.

• Like 1

why would he do that when hes that close to 200m and why wont he get fm

he does it just to annoy you

drumgun is known well for not finishing 200ms lol maybe he's gonna do it in a few days, or maybe in a few months.

no one knows what drumgun is thinking haha he's a mistery

unless they release something that makes mining 1.4m xp/hr it will be dead content, le warbands - and splitting arctic pines is 134k xp/hr, bonfiring/dropping is 108k.

Like everyone does warbands right?

No, I for one doesn't do warbands because its too hectic and I don't like it to make my way to be doing stuff... Besides there is only a limit of X times 40 people with X the number of worlds each 7 hours. When there are 1000s of people wanting to do Warbands each day there is bound to be some people. And outside of warbands people still would like to train Mining for other reasons: timing of warbands for example, warband is going but no way to get online due work/school/sleep.

Do not say that something will be dead content simply because of 1 method being in theory faster but is rather useless. You'll be limited to 300k-330k exp per day using this 1 method. In the end it will be faster to mine yourself and when a new method comes when it has something exclusive like more exp/h or more afkability or a new -better- pickaxe, then it will most definitely not become dead content.

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Do not say that something will be dead content simply because of 1 method being in theory faster but is rather useless. You'll be limited to 300k-330k exp per day using this 1 method. In the end it will be faster to mine yourself and when a new method comes when it has something exclusive like more exp/h or more afkability or a new -better- pickaxe, then it will most definitely not become dead content.

Faster in terms of Calender days, yes. Faster in terms of time spent? Absolutely not. Why not drop the extra time into the slow skills and continue with the Warbands (etc - Book of Char is another that comes to mind) to top off the skills available IF you have long term goals. If you are simply going for Max and they are limiting factors then sure.

Even if you aren't getting all 3 a day, the xp/h remains the same, you are just stretching out how long it takes to complete that hour. (12 days instead of 4 I guess).

As for the statement re: Dead content. The chances of the D&D being better xp tha warbands is minimal (I'd like to say 0 but this is Jagex), and AFKability shouldn't matter if you are interested in optimal methods. Sure, people will camp for the better pickaxe (should one appear) but after that, why would anyone bother?

(Even if your average Warbander considers it much better to loot Farming than Mining).

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Faster in terms of Calender days, yes. Faster in terms of time spent? Absolutely not. Why not drop the extra time into the slow skills and continue with the Warbands (etc - Book of Char is another that comes to mind) to top off the skills available IF you have long term goals. If you are simply going for Max and they are limiting factors then sure.

Thank you for mentioning the long term goals and limiting factors. Many efficiency fanatics completely ignore that and are narrow minded about these things.

• Like 2

last I checked this is the 200m all skills thread miss lioness lol

This.

If people are serious about a race to 200m all (which I realise not everyone is), they would be doing warbands. 3 hours of lrc vs 15 mins of wbs is a substantial daily difference - 82.5 extra hours/month.

Seriously, this is not what I meant. I was just against calling something dead content just because there was already a better way to get experience points. I just simply stated that something could be good content for other reasons then exp. Last I checked mining at LRC while superheating was still one of the most efficient ways to get exp. If a new mining update would occur that would release a new pickaxe that is better then the Dragon Pickaxe, this update wont be dead content simply for the reason that one would mine faster and thus get more mining exp per hour and can superheat more ores per hour and thus more smithing exp per hour.

And besides, warbands are very limited. There are 96 worlds (Give or take 1 due miscounting), so for each round there are only 3840 people that can take a full load of resources. There are substantial more people who want to loot from this minigame/D&D.

Next to that currently one has to be present 15-30 mins ahead of spawn of resources, this would reduce the exp a lot.

PS. This is for now only focussed on mining, as that is what has been discussed because of warbands. I was only against the statement that something will always become dead content because if not, it should then be over X amount of exp/h. There are other factors besides the exp/h for one to decide if it becomes dead content or not. For me Warbands is dead content because I need to make my way to do it. Unlike something like Big Chinchompa that can be done every hour at XX:00...

PPS. I am not going for 200m all or anything, just getting maxed is my goal. I prefer to reach this goal as efficient and as bearable as possible.

PPPS. Once again this was in no way meant as "I know best..."!

• Like 5

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

WHAT THE... Out of nowhere Kngkyle pulls this off after weeks of relative inactivity!!! :shock: :ohnoes: Not willing to give up that front page spot so fast!

fvbh.png

lo2f.png

Flash powder factory, as others have mentioned. I'm just working on my 50m+ goal. Don't mind me, front page probably isn't going to happen anytime soon with me working 50-60 hr weeks. I can't play like I used to. :( Not that I was ever very efficient, everyone else just sucked more.

• Like 4

5,148,608 Agility exp in a day with Flash Powder Factory?

Teach me your ways! (I'm assuming this involves 20+ hours nonstop of FPF in a day, though.)

No, it's point-based. I traded in 50K points (the max) for 4750k exp and then did a bit more to finish my 50M agility goal. It took me a few weeks to get the 50K points. (a model of efficiency there!) It's no different than trading in agility arena tickets, soul wars points, etc. Nothing noteworthy at all.

• Like 1

Plus this is a 200m all skills thread so I have no idea why people would be talking about max on here :/ First hour of c2 for me was 184kxp :D quite happy, easily doable for weeks of full days (16 hours)

Anyway, was that wcing and fishing combined, or just woodcutting? cuz me and gemeos teamed it and he only got around 150k wcing an hour with me clearing maps for him

Edited by Kaida23

Plus this is a 200m all skills thread so I have no idea why people would be talking about max on here :/ First hour of c2 for me was 184kxp :D quite happy, easily doable for weeks of full days (16 hours)

This is really, now the HUB for questions relating to best methods, discussions relating to such methods and a place to debate the worthiness of Training Method A v Training Method B as much as it is about "200M All Skills" (and lets not ignore the fact it started off as a question, which has since been answered).

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Next to that currently one has to be present 15-30 mins ahead of spawn of resources, this would reduce the exp a lot.

You have to be online and hop to get a rank in most WBPK FCs, granted, but "present"? If there is an FC requiring you to be in the train that early, you need to find a new one. However, given that NW GE is close enough for you to be "present", you can easily continue to gain xp in other skills whilst waiting for the spawn. However long you spend in the train before hand to the xp/h that actually participating in the event gives.

Pre-warband training

- Book of Char in VWB (along with Jack of Trades)

- Circus (when it's in town)

- Any bank skill

Heck you can even fletch in the train. Obviously you arent going to take thousands upon thousands of broads into the wildy but enough to last that time.

PS. This is for now only focussed on mining, as that is what has been discussed because of warbands. I was only against the statement that something will always become dead content because if not, it should then be over X amount of exp/h. There are other factors besides the exp/h for one to decide if it becomes dead content or not. For me Warbands is dead content because I need to make my way to do it. Unlike something like Big Chinchompa that can be done every hour at XX:00...

There is a topic about this on RSOF ([qfc]74-75-785-65070234[/qfc]) that deals with what constitutes "dead content". Typically people view content to be dead if it is UNDER utilised - not just if no one plays at all. So as from a global perspective, Warbands - until they nerf xp to the ground - will not be dead content because it is a very active piece of content. On the flip side of this, a D&D like the one mentioned would very quickly become "dead" because of the ability to train mining completely with Warbands, and the sheer fact that it just won't measure up. Will there still be people? Probably! Very few pieces of content are absolutely dead (hello, Trouble Brewing).

PPS. I am not going for 200m all or anything, just getting maxed is my goal. I prefer to reach this goal as efficient and as bearable as possible.

Unless you are setting a time goal that says I WANT/MUST (TO) MAX BY dd/mm/yyyy, Warbands is superior in terms of efficiency. Whether it is bearable is up to you.

• Like 1

I completely agree with bxp :) I wonder if anyone alchs on the way back from warbands ;P Obviously still doing your surges inbetween alchs. (you'd need to bring your fire runes aswell due to getting killed for not having wep).

You have to be online and hop to get a rank in most WBPK FCs, granted, but "present"? If there is an FC requiring you to be in the train that early, you need to find a new one. However, given that NW GE is close enough for you to be "present", you can easily continue to gain xp in other skills whilst waiting for the spawn. However long you spend in the train before hand to the xp/h that actually participating in the event gives.

Pre-warband training

- Book of Char in VWB (along with Jack of Trades)

- Circus (when it's in town)

- Any bank skill

Heck you can even fletch in the train. Obviously you arent going to take thousands upon thousands of broads into the wildy but enough to last that time.

There is a topic about this on RSOF ([qfc]74-75-785-65070234[/qfc]) that deals with what constitutes "dead content". Typically people view content to be dead if it is UNDER utilised - not just if no one plays at all. So as from a global perspective, Warbands - until they nerf xp to the ground - will not be dead content because it is a very active piece of content. On the flip side of this, a D&D like the one mentioned would very quickly become "dead" because of the ability to train mining completely with Warbands, and the sheer fact that it just won't measure up. Will there still be people? Probably! Very few pieces of content are absolutely dead (hello, Trouble Brewing).

Unless you are setting a time goal that says I WANT/MUST (TO) MAX BY dd/mm/yyyy, Warbands is superior in terms of efficiency. Whether it is bearable is up to you.

I agree on that it is not Dead Content (Warbands), but like I said, for various reasons I will not and cannot utilize this update, hence it is dead content TO ME!

And besides that part of the gameplay is limited to aprox 3800 players. LRC for example, even though that time/exp of warbands is higher, stays the general way to train mining for 1000s of other players and there are methods where LRC will be more efficient to my knowledge then Warbands, Superheat Gold Ore mining.

But I don't want to get the whole debate going again so I rest the case =3! We both just consider different factors to be limiting as a whole.

Account Help

This should be the

"High level efficiency players discussion / Efficiency discussion" thread

Agreed

Account Help