200M in all Skills

Makilio

thought about doing this tbh, never did. I mean im basically the first person to try this method for training this way. People have definitly done it for money but this is a pretty new method of training combat xp, so the number will probably rise.

Does anyone know if it is worth doing this stuff?

http://gyazo.com/a8fb790bf6a53418e3d89edd1e0b1561

I saw the lamps it gives you, heard you can get 3k tears a day? and you can upgrade on 4th/7th week or something like that to the next tier, I have no idea atm, have not really looked into it

Sooo, I know a lot of people make guides on certain methods for max xp but have we actually came up with the highest plausible experience per hour that is legitimate for 200m all skills? e.g. (obviously not pot fishing to 200m fish, royal d'hides to 200m craft instead of uncut d's, not 100% lossless fletching xp) etc etc

However I can imagine people giving varied answers due to there perspective on "plausible" and how they play rs themselves, would still be interesting to read peoples responses :)

If its plausible definitely depends on someones playstyle certain people would rather multitask while playing and others totally focus on the exp/hour. Also efficiency happens when you order skill training/use updates before they are nerfed.

StarViv.png

http://gyazo.com/a8f...<br /><br />I saw the lamps it gives you, heard you can get 3k tears a day? and you can upgrade on 4th/7th week or something like that to the next tier, I have no idea atm, have not really looked into it

Based on my 15min timing, it takes 3 hours to get 3k tears. You can do it daily.

It takes 2500 tears to buy a huge lamp (which is around 65k XP).

http://gyazo.com/a8f...<br /><br />I saw the lamps it gives you, heard you can get 3k tears a day? and you can upgrade on 4th/7th week or something like that to the next tier, I have no idea atm, have not really looked into it

Based on my 15min timing, it takes 3 hours to get 3k tears. You can do it daily.

What were you doing though? Within the battlefield, there's a multiplier that slows you down as you accumulate more tears, with the last 200 taking almost forever.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

http://gyazo.com/a8f.....<br /><br />I saw the lamps it gives you, heard you can get 3k tears a day? and you can upgrade on 4th/7th week or something like that to the next tier, I have no idea atm, have not really looked into it

What were you doing though? Within the battlefield, there's a multiplier that slows you down as you accumulate more tears, with the last 200 taking almost forever.

I was at the battlefield fishing for tears. I was sub 1k tears.

http://gyazo.com/a8f.....<br /><br />I saw the lamps it gives you, heard you can get 3k tears a day? and you can upgrade on 4th/7th week or something like that to the next tier, I have no idea atm, have not really looked into it

I was at the battlefield fishing for tears. I was sub 1k tears.

And the post says that as you get more tears it slows down so you don't cap each day.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

http://forum.tip.it/...60#entry5432215

I'll gather data on this to see how much of a nerf this is.

Why wouldn't you use Foot trap setup?

It's much worse, that's why.

I don't see any reason why it would be worse. Also, I've talked with Thai and he also doesn't see any reason why it would be worse.

Could someone awesome explain the whole tear/lamp thing? When will we get the lamps? What are these upgrades? etcetc

You obtain renown for every divine tear you trade in, and can exchange that renown for lamps of various sizes. Once you have collected enough renown your faction scrimshaw item "upgrades" and once you have a high enough faction and enough weeks have gone by (4, and 7 respectively for tier2 and tier3 rewards) it will be possible to purchase the higher tier lamps.

Basically, right now we can only get tier1 lamps, and later on we will be able to get more lamps, but the rewards are obtained by simply getting rewnown for exchanging in divine tears. We can already get tier1 lamps but I imagine it won't be the most cost effective method.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Mod Dean/Siefried (?) just said on the RS community stream that the potion fishing/hunting/etc could result in bans/xp rollbacks and to expect a nerf soon. No time stamp, watching live.

Edit: probably 5 to 10 minutes before the end.

• Like 4

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png