200M in all Skills

Makilio

No update, it isn't hidden in the recent posts.

Is nobody doing the top 15 updates anymore? Haven't seen one in a while.

May or may not have been having issues the last couple of weeks. They'll likely be back this week.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Okay, tidied up a bit. :)

To clarify a few things:

Discussing donations and stuff are fine, so long as they are not used in offensive or demeaning ways. (Same goes with a person's IRL status.) If you want to start an analysis of "well x's achievement isn't as worthwhile as y's because x got donations" then this topic is not for you. Consider creating another topic to discuss the value of achievements and stuff.

Talking about how the top20 might/can/are able to make money, or how you think other people might be making money is fine so long as it's not, again, used negatively or somehow a violation of RS/Tip.it forum rules. (So no talking about how someone's a prostitute or something to fuel their vicious RS habit, or other equally bizarre/inappropriate things.)

Hope that clears some things up and I apologize for the inconvenience. PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

Perhaps relevant info:

In DG the lvl 198 NPC's used to give 49-50 xp per kill. It's now been adjusted to 3k+, to be in line with the lvl scale.

Quite old news...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Talking of Trimming, is Dragonseance or Alkan closer to Trim?

Edited by Kimberly
Removed reference to the new topic on xp waste, please check this page for a mod post on the issue! :)

Perhaps relevant info:

In DG the lvl 198 NPC's used to give 49-50 xp per kill. It's now been adjusted to 3k+, to be in line with the lvl scale.

Quite old news...

Can't have been all that long - and I've not seen it discussed here, in update or in patch notes....

I mentioned it here as this would mean DG would give higher combat exp, thus perhaps influencing calcs etc too.

Vmser.png

Alkan is much closer to trimming than dragonseance, to whoever asked that up there

So if we now assume that people are going to get trim + 200m in all, is S U O M I the closest person to achieve that?

Okay everyone, Quyneax has implied it and now I'm directly stating it: the xp-waste definition discussion has derailed things long enough now. Let's try to get back on topic, shall we?

Kimberly edit (sorry Kaida! <3):

If you want to talk about XP waste and its application to non-exp goals, please use this topic: http://forum.tip.it/topic/320291-xp-waste-and-applying-it-to-non-exp-goals-split-from-200m-in-all-skills/

All posts referencing that have been split off and moved there.

Edited by Kimberly
  • Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Alkan is much closer to trimming than dragonseance, to whoever asked that up there

So if we now assume that people are going to get trim + 200m in all, is S U O M I the closest person to achieve that?

Assuming that was his goal, yes.

Does anyone know the sum xp/hr at frosts (in charms obviously) I honestly wouldn't mind doing frost drags over waterfiends if it's around 3-4m cash an hour and only around 50kxp less :D

Oh and another topic I wanted to bring up, apparently roger al isn't using master rc at runespan :/ it took me around 22 hours to do this weekend (including mess ups other people dcing and all that jazz) which will give a 5% bonus. at 50m rc xp the outfit will save you over 44 hours presuming you average 110k rc xp per hour. I don't know how many of you have boosted great orb project, but it is the most relaxing thing you could ever do :)

So roger mahh bby, I don't know you but i love you and I hope that you obtain your master rc before it becomes unworthy for you :) no homo

DJ birdicus will definitely be unbanned. He isn't what we would consider a wealthy player.

Well G0d had his offence changed from macro goldfarm to macro and a 2 week ban - if Atticus was the same his wealth wouldn't come into it.

Although I personally think neither player cheated and the change to a temp ban was just a JMod putting the decision off until someone could come in on Monday (today) who knows what they're doing and review the accounts.

Asmodean <3

If they start to just ban wealthy players for no reason... I'm scared now since I'm saving up cash...

Gimme some to hold on then ;D! [jk]

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Apparently Atticus Bird (sp?) was banned at the same time as G0d. Someone at Jagex has a vendetta against EE :P

It wasn't at the same time. I don't usually vouch for banned players, but I'm pretty sure he's innocent. I think his ban was most likely human error, considering his stats.

ya i got 2.6m-3.5m an hour at frosts, depending on how much attention i could pay, how many people were in my world, and the price of frost bones. i would say once you get the hang of banking them you will average around 250k-310k str/att an hour with drygores. Also you get about 50-60 greens, 40-50 crims-10-20blues, and 30-40 golds every half hour. I did half hour trips thats why i am basing them off of a half hour. So ya its pretty good

I would also like to point out that the charms were sometimes much lower and less balanced than that. But also sometimes higher. So those stats may not be 100% reliable, but i consistently got more greens, then crims, then golds, then blues. So if you are getting 60 greens an hour, expect about 40-50 crims. But some trips i got like 70 greens and 40 crims and 20 blues and like 20 golds. so ya it was a lil unreliable

• Like 1

well u bank with pack yak while you are there, and usually i would fill up an entire pack yak while using the scrolls to bank them in 8 ovl doses. Idk why this is but 8 ovl doses doesnt last a full 40mins it only lasts 36. And the numbers i gave above may seem a little off, but the 2.6m an hour is a minimum if bones were as cheap as like 10-11k.

Just take you xp rates, divide by 1k, and multiply by the price of frost bones. i got 300k an hour, so roughly 300 kills, time 14k=4.2m. bones are that much usually, and sometimes you die to the blue ball thingy and lose a yak of bones and stuff, so i would say 3-4m, maybe less maybe more depending on some of the stuff ive mentioned before.

Charms vary alot but i would say give or take a few from the numbers i gave and those are accurate.