200M in all Skills

Makilio

I guess it might be confirmation bias, since I see more topics replied to there by CM mods rather than the RSOF -- but the RSOF is gigantic and any ones that MIGHT'VE received responses are probably swallowed in the sea of weird things that are posted there.

But the CM mods there have been very involved there lately and very helpful, so meh. I mean, it can't hurt to try alongside an email. Just be sure to make it a selfpost.

hzvjpwS.gif

For a company you can't email/call reddit is a strange way to contact them

You can email them them though. It's something like [email protected] or something. It's just that most of the time, your emails get ignored.

Wonder if you can contact them on deep web. Is there a RS forum/topic on /b/ ? lol

.../b/ is nowhere near being 'deepweb' >.>

And yes there are rs topics on /b/ and /v/ sometimes but they're usually just people buying/selling accounts or gold.

hzvjpwS.gif

Is nobody doing the top 15 updates anymore? Haven't seen one in a while.

May or may not have been having issues the last couple of weeks. They'll likely be back this week.

Edited by Kimberly
Removed off-topic

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Geel is Host Bart, currently highest ranked dice prod (who diced on his main and not alts at least).

Also almostlost made a couple B staking.

I believe paperbag staked also. I remember him getting cleaned at least.

And crystalfarm got loans when he didn't have the gp to take advantage of stuff like BXP and paid the loans back when the gp wasn't as useful to him.

Oh and carcass multilogs 07 for eoc gp too.

Asmodean <3

Jake can you confirm

did you take money even when you didn't need it

I have heard you were trying to get a phat set aside from the money needed from 200m skills

not sure if true or not

Edit: Not trying to start something just heard this a few times a while back

Jake can you confirm

did you take money even when you didn't need it

I have heard you were trying to get a phat set aside from the money needed from 200m skills

not sure if true or not

Edit: Not trying to start something just heard this a few times a while back

Confirmed, don't care if people know. phats are awesome ;) I don't hide the fact that i take donations unlike some ;) /inb4warningpointagain

Donations are very viable in a 200m all skills thread as they help along the way:p on topic!

Boredom.png

Anyway, Alkan has barely taken anything afaik. There are so many rumors its hard to have an accurate assessment of Alkans wealth. He did start out making videos with a few bil, 3-4b i believe. He has speant well over a bill since then and has always stayed around a 3b bank. He has shown some of the ways he has made money, and the only times he has taken shou out money (1 or 2 times if i remember correctly) he has been open and honest, and i dont remember him ever getting a considerable about really.

Alkan, can you be honest and say how much you have gotten. Either way i dont care, youve still made close to 5bil on your own through slayer and merching, and thats way more than most people ever will make.

• Like 1

1.8b from lucky d

turned down 6b cash for maxing party from either bolt fc or ddyce

and prob made about 2b from

- featuring a pk video that was on eoc..(no link to phish n what not think his name was actually 13uffalo the guy that made pre eoc server video)

Atm i am not sure if I have enough for 200m all, I have given a few friends lot of money before I went to 07scape, my total bank value at the highest was I think 10b total, 3-4 was my own including the stats I had I guess look at my exp's I had before shoutouts started think I invested few bill into skills from flip merching before freetreade, [bleep] freetrade I would have been well off without it via flipping ge :P

Edit: forgot to add the 1st bxp after free trade I made about 1.5bill off, and a bit off the other ones money adds up overtime from doing things I guess)

Edited by Kimberly
  • Like 1

Why do people care if someone got donations or not? Im sure most of us here wont even get close to 200mall and if those donations help a few determined ones reach their goal then why not.

Perhaps I missed something, but I haven't seen a single post calling anyone out about the validity of their donations. That argument was at least 400 pages ago.

Don't forget that moderators have removed posts in the past. :)

Also, did we just miss a weekly update or did the surge of posts put it more than a few pages back?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014