200M in all Skills

Makilio

Did they rebuff c2 Fishing?

For my past 10-15 dungeons I've averaged 1-2 spots rather than 5+.

Or am I just spawning crappy dungeons?

EDIT: Of course, the dungeon after I write this I get 8 spots.

Did they rebuff c2 Fishing?

For my past 10-15 dungeons I've averaged 1-2 spots rather than 5+.

Or am I just spawning crappy dungeons?

That sounds more like a nerf o.O

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Banned for macro goldfarming, although the way they applied the bans (6 Perm bans in one day) makes it likely to be the bot system demonstrating how terrible it is v7845.

[19:52:51] <%G0d_vs_D3vil> i didnt used anything lol

[19:52:57] <%G0d_vs_D3vil> banned for gold macro

[19:52:58] <%G0d_vs_D3vil> farm

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Anyone know what happened to g0d?

Was standing beside him when the giant claw came down and crushed him D: (the avatar stayed for 5 minutes after though so it was okay!). Anyway, from what he said on EE's vent is a ban for "goldfarming" o.O

I'm sure someone can nudge him here to confirm.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Anyone know what happened to g0d?

Was standing beside him when the giant claw came down and crushed him D: (the avatar stayed for 5 minutes after though so it was okay!). Anyway, from what he said on EE's vent is a ban for "goldfarming" o.O

I'm sure someone can nudge him here to confirm.

e758.png

3GMKh.jpg

rlly?

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

What the hell? I didn't know they had that kind of screen when a banned player tried to log in.

I especially like the "macroing detected - you have been banned BANNED!"

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I have some trust in botwatch, so even if g0d_vs_d3vi1l1 gets unbanned, im NOT going to trust in any of his gains to be legit anymore.

If you get banned - you did something wrong. It's nice to see jagex doing right steps in their game. gf botter.

• Like 1

I have some trust in botwatch, so even if g0d_vs_d3vi1l1 gets unbanned, im NOT going to trust in any of his gains to be legit anymore.

If you get banned - you did something wrong. It's nice to see jagex doing right steps in their game. gf botter.

You're putting an almost religous amount of faith in something you know almost nothing about.

• Like 9

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

70% players are botters than since jagex banned them by mistake. np

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

That is some fairly serious faith in a system which has had very serious flaws in the past.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

We have no idea if his ban was via the botwatch system or done manually. While Jacmob has stated that botwatch hasn't had any false bans, he admits in that same sentence that the bad bad bans have been the result of human error. The fact remains that there have been false bans on legitimate players and as a result quite recently that have been reversed, so the jury's still out. VPN users, for one, get banned by mistake sometimes if that VPN is also used by goldfarmers.

You're well within your right to question anyone's gains but it might help to have a broader view on the subject before coming to any conclusions.

Doubt you are getting unbanned just saying.. Even if you didn't bot, since when does Jagex admit many mistakes

Some people have had varying levels of success contacting some of the community management mods about it via reddit, especially if the ban came about from a false flag due to their VPN. They're actually getting slightly better with admitting to mistakes, sometimes even compensating people with spins.

Granted it's still awful when compared to CS from other competitor MMORPGs, but hey. Take what you can get, since you're stuck here forever.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

Some people have had varying levels of success contacting some of the community management mods about it via reddit, especially if the ban came about from a false flag due to their VPN. They're actually getting slightly better with admitting to mistakes, sometimes even compensating people with spins.

Granted it's still awful when compared to CS from other competitor MMORPGs, but hey. Take what you can get, since you're stuck here forever.

Haha I love the last part. I also didn't realize reddit was a valuable source to contact them about a false ban. Weird how Jagex works.

Boredom.png