200M in all Skills

Makilio

Equilibrium works quite well for combat, particularly when monsters have little hp. With abilities it seems to stack in a way that makes your max hit decrease by less than 25% and your min hit increase by more than 25%

• Like 1

If hunter is 280k/hr then that's 187000/280= 668 hours, 1 potion has 3 doses so it lasts 30 mins, for 668 hours you need 1336 potions, Divide by 1.111 to account for the scroll of cleansing (I use 1.111 instead of a 10% reduction because there's a chance you can save a herb and then save it again). Recalculate if you think 280k/hr is wrong.

• Like 1

Dont you already have jack of trades and supreme green fingers alkan. Those two are the best i would say but u already have 200m farm.

You are done with combat basically, but if you werent vampyrism and penance are great.

5 finger discount is good for thieving and it looks like you are planning on doing that.

Maybe get the hunter one since you hate hunter and want to get it done faster

Does woodcut aura even make much a difference at artics?

Yeah. Probably not more than 6-8k xp/hour though, considering that the t4 mining aura only boosts xp/hour by 10k and gold and pines are roughly the same xp/hour.

Gemeos and i= best c2 team ever

We averaged around 150k Woodcutting XP/hour. Kr148 was clearing gd's while I was just woodcutting.

It was fun. I was doing it because I was on some Woodcutting war (which I won by almost 100k gap since the ranked 2 was doing pines)

is c2 fish, only fishing, like 150k/hour?

140k if you kill monsters while fishing

120k if you dedicate time to kill monsters

Where is this 150k/hr wc?

You get other people to clear gd's and move the gatestone.

What suomi did was pay 4 other people to clear rooms and drag the gatestone to new wc spots. So all he had to do was teleport and wc.

Experience-wise, this is very inefficient as the overall xp/hour of the group is very low, but of course you can buy peoples time with gp so that you can get abnormally high xp/hour.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

There is no gatestone in c2. The host acts as one. While he had a decent team he averaged around 230k xp/hr. A team requires a minimum of 3 people. The host to travel to each tree, the woodcutter, and at least one person to clear the dungeon and boss ahead of the rest of the team. We had done this for the Jagex Cup and I acted as the host for about 45 hours or so. It was just after the cup ended that we got Suomi started with it. So at first he used TMOA but eventually expanded to other players.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

They removed the ability to GT in c2s (etc) some time ago didn't they?

Shame, was a really nice addition for speeding things up, especially if you had the cash to drop to pay others for exactly what you described.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

We averaged around 150k Woodcutting XP/hour. Kr148 was clearing gd's while I was just woodcutting.

After that we averaged only 10k-20k exp/h higher..

Thats how Suomi got 80m wc xp in a month?

I also had duo'ed with Suomi in his last week for his quest to get 200m wc. We were averaging 180k/h when I was still sub 90 wc. This was only for a couple of hours as I got 90 wc myself that evening while he was asleep.

think suomi used 5 man team lol paid billions for wc though

No, at most we were with 4 man the entire last week. Half the time we duo'ed and only the last day we were with 4 man 90% of the time.

And about paying billions. From what I've seen in that one week I helped him, he only paid 3 people including me and I think I was helping him up to 10 hours a day. I only earned around 85m gp as that was all I needed for 90 base back then.

There is no gatestone in c2. The host acts as one. While he had a decent team he averaged around 230k xp/hr. A team requires a minimum of 3 people. The host to travel to each tree, the woodcutter, and at least one person to clear the dungeon and boss ahead of the rest of the team. We had done this for the Jagex Cup and I acted as the host for about 45 hours or so. It was just after the cup ended that we got Suomi started with it. So at first he used TMOA but eventually expanded to other players.

Actually spot on!

EDIT:

Which is the best way too drop your logs at artic pines?

You don't drop them, you split them.

If you still need firemaking exp: Bonfire them...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Which is the best way too drop your logs at artic pines?

You just do the same thing I did here but with logs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6UncwUAKV8

So, you basically just have to hide your chat and use your mousekeys to right/left click (nearly at same time).