200M in all Skills

Makilio

I have no idea what you want, Dreyri. But I'm certain you have no idea what you are doing.

I am not going to use the argument "I started time calc first so go away" because that would be silly and imature as posting your time calc after mine with lack of accuracy.

The time calc works good because it actually takes into account the method that MOST (nearly all) top players use. If you just include methods that only 1-2 players use, it will be worthless and useless on my point of view (and I guess for many other people that already expressed same opinion). In other words, it wouldn't represent anything valuable.

Also, I highly doubt about the accuracy of the XP in other skills you gain from Slayer that you included in your time calc, making it even more inacurate.

I do assume warbands because I've personally seen (and done with) multiple top players doing it.

There's a reason why I stoped doing my time calcs for a few months. There was no way I could make it accurate with the lack of combat data since EoC. Now that I have all the data I need to actually make it accurate, I decided to get back doing it.

Unless you step back, I'll stop making those time calculatores because it actually takes effort to make them ACCURATE, reduces my XP gains and I'm not interested in competing on forums.

• Like 9

I am not interested in doing weekly TT220m calcs. Those who might've been interested in doing some more efficient method have the link to the spreadsheet and I never have to bother with your hate ever again.

As to the accuracy of my xp rates, I can prove that all of these rates are 100% possible.

My calculations were meant for efficient players who don't waste xp.

I'm sorry if you felt threatened by a post which is actually on topic.

• Like 1

I am not interested in doing weekly TT220m calcs. Those who might've been interested in doing some more efficient method have the link to the spreadsheet and I never have to bother with your hate ever again.

As to the accuracy of my xp rates, I can prove that all of these rates are 100% possible.

My calculations were meant for efficient players who don't waste xp.

I'm sorry if you felt threatened by a post which is actually on topic.

I don't really hate you since I have no idea who you are.

I'm not saying that your rates are correct or wrong. I'm just saying it would be inacurate to the time calc since it is NOT the method that MOST of top players use. You should be able to understand this even with basic math knowledge.

It might be considered not the best idea but there's nothing we can do about it.

Lol... Threatened.... Ok.

• Like 1

So we have 2 time calcs, one with the popular method and one with the "efficient" method. Cool.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

The popular one works because it is general. The 'efficient' one is designed with specific methods in mind, where the creator has set arbitrary points and said "Right, this method is worth it, this method isn't" etc. and for players with different bank sizes, different (faster or more honest) methods of making money, that calculator is worthless. As a method of comparison, it is worthless. Unless you want to make a calculator for every other top 15 player as well as Dragonseance with the optimum methods they can use for each buyable, there is no point. For example, Jake used cheaper methods than those in the Dragonseance calculator. Whereas Geel used far more expensive ones. Picking specific methods does not allow comparison.

We've been over this countless times. The two time calcs worth anyone's time are the most popular method one, and the absolute optimum one barring methods no player has used so far.

• Like 7

Asmodean <3

You are supposed to attack monsters while you are fishing or woodcutting, so it doesnt matter much if you use Ranged or Magic. I believe Magic hits higher than Ranged though.

My binds are cosmic runes and Celestial Catalytic staff. My spell is fire surge (staff count as all elemental runes).

You are supposed to attack monsters while you are fishing or woodcutting, so it doesnt matter much if you use Ranged or Magic. I believe Magic hits higher than Ranged though.

My binds are cosmic runes and Celestial Catalytic staff. My spell is fire surge (staff count as all elemental runes).

http://youtu.be/wBqz5lrVGW8

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

c2 fishing, what is best set up now days mage/meele/range? and binds?

If you want to losslessly kill the monsters I would use the setup drowns has in this video minus the ssh.

this would be 140k fish/hr

when killing monsters before/after doing resources dual primal knives seem to have the highest dps.

this would be 120k fish/hr

EDIT: looks like I was a bit slow, both videos are valuable for a real time demonstration and xprates one should expect.

Sorry to everyone else if I intruded a bit loudly into this thread, I didn't mean to argue with anyone about which methods one should use.

These are the methods I and many others have found sustainable in terms of cost through daily flipping and investments and not burning out.

On top of that c2 is so much fun if you get into it.

• Like 1

Why not burn the logs? Isn't it around 800k fm/hour?

Only if you can't get to 200m firemaking before 5b it would be worthwhile burning all the logs from c2.

I believe it is in this order.

book of char > circus > char's training cave > c2

book of char alone is 1m weekly firemaking xp, with circus and char's training cave this becomes 1.2m weekly firemaking xp.

Anything leftover should be from burning c2 logs.

hahah, g0d you quit more often then alkan, stop xp wasting :P Why can't everyone just do afkables when they feel like quitting. Honestly alkan, you have a second account that everyone knows you multi log on, why couldn't you just sit there at runespan and play 07!

Would it be better to use a clan avatar or an arctic bear @ draconic jadinkos?

arctic bear, I tried for an hour back when I was 20m hunt xp and it was like 260 compared to my average of 285-290. Hunter is a lot faster now aha :P

Also would any potion work for the jadinko method or does it have to be super restores?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Any potion works. People are using Energy pots because they are cheap as chips (well, for now at least).

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

hahah, g0d you quit more often then alkan, stop xp wasting :P Why can't everyone just do afkables when they feel like quitting. Honestly alkan, you have a second account that everyone knows you multi log on, why couldn't you just sit there at runespan and play 07!

Or why not just simply quit the game and play again when they feel like it? Mindlessly forcing yourself to play is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard..

• Like 1

u5zhkTY.gif

Or why not just simply quit the game and play again when they feel like it? Mindlessly forcing yourself to play is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard..

It's because in a lot of cases, people who quit, end up coming back to play again. This is especially so for high experience players.

• Like 4

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

The amount of people that quit for 2 or so months then come back is ridiculous. Afking while doing other stuff on your computer saves a lot of time. I could be doing absolutely anything on my computer and I would be able to runespan. If I ever feel like quitting that's where I'm going :)
  • Like 1

Would it be better to use a clan avatar or an arctic bear @ draconic jadinkos?

arctic bear, I tried for an hour back when I was 20m hunt xp and it was like 260 compared to my average of 285-290. Hunter is a lot faster now aha :P

While you get 200m hunter, you will get hours from 260k to 320k, even tho it averages at 295k

So, your agument is based on an hour.... what am I supposed to think

The hours level out quite well, a good hour might very 5kxp. Anyways there is a new method gemeos if you haven't heard, 350k+. I've only tested it twice for 30 minutes at a time and both times I was over 350 :)