200M in all Skills

Makilio

Damnit. Is it possible to gain any sort of xp within castle wars? I would definitely do them if you could fletch broads or something

You would simply leech other people's games away. People who have an attitude like yours make the game feel so terrible and uncommunity like.

Not really an issue since there's afk-only tie games all over the place anyway. Plus you probably shouldn't bring it up on this thread.

I don't think there's any way to gain xp in CW, PvP doesn't provide any xp, non-combat items are forbidden, Charge/Vengeance/Disrupt Shield doesn't work either.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Damnit. Is it possible to gain any sort of xp within castle wars? I would definitely do them if you could fletch broads or something

Last I checked, you can use spins at Castle Wars :DDDDDDDDDDddddddd

• Like 4
A13d.png

You don't get xp from killing other players now.

If you did, everyone could have got their afk alts that 99.948% of trimmers will now be using for 2 tickets/game to bunch up and chin them. Since ranged xp is quite valuable now as cannon and titan are currently only marginally better than a steaming pile of shit.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

You would simply leech other people's games away. People who have an attitude like yours make the game feel so terrible and uncommunity like.

Not really an issue since there's afk-only tie games all over the place anyway. Plus you probably shouldn't bring it up on this thread.

I don't think there's any way to gain xp in CW, PvP doesn't provide any xp, non-combat items are forbidden, Charge/Vengeance/Disrupt Shield doesn't work either.

Remote farm works

• Like 1

Didnt mean to offend, just i dont plan on getting trimmed for a while because i like gaining xp. if i could accomplish both i would.

And that would be amazing if God vs Devil broke the record. Kinda crazy that hes that close cause he wasnt pulling that big of gains for most of the month. He could have done better im sure

I could see him doing it if he has the buyables banked. He still has a ton of Herb and Pray left, and still like 20m Summ.

He started Summoning on the 27th, and he was around 1.9b exp. So he will have almost a month left to get 240m exp to break the record.

Didnt mean to offend, just i dont plan on getting trimmed for a while because i like gaining xp. if i could accomplish both i would.

AFAIK, there's a friends chat that starts a game, then has several of the members from one team leaving after 2 minutes and letting the other team win.

You alternate between the winning team and the losing team, so you only gain 1 ticket per game played instead of 2, but you have 18 minutes of skilling time in-between that you can use to train bank skills (fletching, crafting, etc.)

• Like 1

if breaking a monthly record makes u lost exp is it really a monthly record. aka doing skills that mess over ur other skills lol

3rBsG.jpg

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Last I checked, you can use spins at Castle Wars :DDDDDDDDDDddddddd

Sadly not anymore. :(.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

He is training prayer/herblore next so that month will be demolished aswell :)

u going to my ignore >.>

alkan u mad? dw i wasted way much les xp than u did .

p.s. go make more vids cuz u make more bank for me :D

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

G0d vs D3vil scored 200m Summoning today (Rank 15). My Kingz should get there in the next few hours.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How much will t90 wand/book effect slayer rates?

Increasing wand tiers only increases it's accuracy. Since most slayer monsters have zero accuracy the rate of xp hardly increases.

Although I would not be suprised if Jagex gave the new magic weapons added bonus damage to make them more desirable to get.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Well this could be really awesome for the economy. Something similar to nex in that its high level content and the drops are high level and desirable.

And also, if the wand does not increase damage, theres a good chance the armour might.

And also, if the wand does not increase damage, theres a good chance the armour might.

Because Jagex Logic.

I hope it leads to an increase in magic tier damage (but really they should just fix magic so that isn't an issue).

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Saw this guy at Runespan( Roger Al), and was wondering what skill he had left to 2496. He needs 8 dg lvls, and if my math is correct he will jump from rank ~8.6k to the top 30 real easy. It's no front page but still a nice gain in ranks.

xmr_t.png