200M in all Skills

Makilio

So Drumgun will be 200m Mine in about ~3 weeks. Anyone friends with him to ask him what his next plans are?

I'm new to this thread so I apologize in advance if I'm asking questions that have already been answered. Can he currently afford 200m buyables and/or does he have them banked?

Also, is he just doing daily challenges for Dungeoneering or is he purposely waiting for 200m and losing ranks? :shock:

I think the mentality of the front page players is to try be as efficient as possible. DG challenges are the most efficient way to get to 200m from 120 (about 2.4m/hour, correct me if I am wrong). Individual ranks don't really matter to them as they are on the front page and there are practically no good individual skill ranks anymore outside of perhaps summoning/agility to obatin, (and divination when it comes out).

For example Dragonseance has stopped just short of 200M in magic and prayer, and soon runecraft as well. This is to not waste incidental experience that you inevitability get while playing. Magic experience from teleports and runecraft/prayer form ports etcetera

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I think the mentality of the front page players is to try be as efficient as possible.

Nearly all so called "top players" afk skill always as possible, even though that gives less XP.

Maybe I spend too much time around Dragonseance.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Top players tend towards AFK style methods because it makes it a lot less likely they will burn out. Doing high focus, high apm, repetitive actions over and over can easily burn (most, there have been exceptions) people out, and if you want to play for the amount of hours required it definitely helps to do AFK things.

• Like 2

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

For example, it's a lot easier to do rocktails for 30 hours than it is to do C2s for 10 hours. While C2s are better from an efficiency standpoint, it's unrealistic to expect most top players to do them all the way to 200m.

• Like 1

For example, it's a lot easier to do rocktails for 30 hours than it is to do C2s for 10 hours. While C2s are better from an efficiency standpoint, it's unrealistic to expect most top players to do them all the way to 200m.

Personally I would in that case prefer 10h of C2 then 30h of rocktail o.O

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So Drumgun will be 200m Mine in about ~3 weeks. Anyone friends with him to ask him what his next plans are?

I'm new to this thread so I apologize in advance if I'm asking questions that have already been answered. Can he currently afford 200m buyables and/or does he have them banked?

Also, is he just doing daily challenges for Dungeoneering or is he purposely waiting for 200m and losing ranks? :shock:

I think the mentality of the front page players is to try be as efficient as possible. DG challenges are the most efficient way to get to 200m from 120 (about 2.4m/hour, correct me if I am wrong). Individual ranks don't really matter to them as they are on the front page and there are practically no good individual skill ranks anymore outside of perhaps summoning/agility to obatin, (and divination when it comes out).

For example Dragonseance has stopped just short of 200M in magic and prayer, and soon runecraft as well. This is to not waste incidental experience that you inevitability get while playing. Magic experience from teleports and runecraft/prayer form ports etcetera

I understand where you're coming from about individual skill ranks, but I'm pretty sure Dungeoneering is not the most efficient daily challenge.

Tg_Ibe.png

Nah i bet it is the most efficient. 5 mins at most a day for what like 140k xp. lets go with 5 mins, even tho smalls can take as little as 2 mins, thats 140k multiplied by 12, thats a minimum of 1680k an hour. can be over 2m easily. Comparing that to the 400k-600k an hour of normal dungeoneering its pretty efficient.

One may argue that something like crafting because of urns or agility because it is slow would be more efficient, but the main difference between dg daily and those dailies is that dungeoneering is always going to be the same. Unless they changed it, you can get some stupid stuff for crafting like black dhide vambs, and dorgesh-kaan for agi.

Correct me if im wrong but i think thats why its more efficient

• Like 2

I understand where you're coming from about individual skill ranks, but I'm pretty sure Dungeoneering is not the most efficient daily challenge.

It is the highest xp/hr challenge, because you can complete it in a very short time if you do a c6 small. Even using my times, which are not really great, 3minutes for a c6 small, plus maybe 30 seconds to a minute of setup time to actually get there and go.. That means I gain 130k XP + floor xp (depending on floor anywhere from 10k-20k, as I don't do repeats) so about 140k (and that's not even at 120!) that is upwards of 2.5m xp/hr and it only gets higher as you get higher prestige and lvl (each level up increases xp reward as well)

So for sure it's the highest xp/hr, and probably highest gain. Most of the other challenges don't give you that much.. thieving is like 10 minutes for 70k+xp but you have to do dwarf traders, and it's not consistent. You don't always get the same challenge. Sure the slow skills "might" be better.. but you have to do the bad challenges, like Dorgeshuan Agility.. I rarely got the challenge for doing the high level course.

Now, YOU might decide that you would rather get bonus xp in something else, because you find DG fun and therefor easier to do. But we can just look at time saved.

Assuming DG is 600k an hour, the 150k bonus xp saves you about 15 minutes, but it costs you about 3 minutes. so a net gain of 12 minutes saved.

I don't have the times for agility but I do for hunter.

Hunter challenge is 63 jadinkos of any kind. Assuming you're already setup, you can do draconics with all the bonus potions. I did this in just under 10 minutes. that's 37k xp from the draconics less a few commons. I earned 42k for the challenge. Hunter is aproximately 200k.. so the xp earned takes 23 minutes of regular hunter average. In addition, it cost me 10 minutes of time maybe 11 if you count setup time. That means only 12 minutes saved like DG. However, hunter XP can go as high as 220k (if you are excellent) and that means only 10 minutes saved overall. In addition, DG depends heavily on good teammates, which not everyone can or is willing to get. That means DG effective xp rate can go down (for example if you solo, or have bad teams, or just unlucky floors). In addition, I counted doing the worst possible floor size (small) which takes the least time but if you were already going to do a proper dungeon you lose even "less". DG also gets more xp as you go up from 99->120, so the xp rates I used for the challenge actually go up a little bit making it even more efficient.

Basically, I setup the numbers to be as best in hunter's favor as I could and it still isn't enough to make it better than DG.

Serena_Sedai.png

I don't think they go that high, and for sure the average rate isn't that high once you count time to stock on potions. I know my average for hunter was no more than 220k. But either way, if it was that high it makes hunter challenge even less valuable.

Serena_Sedai.png

On my way to 99 hunter (which was last week) I was hitting 300k/hour with Zammy juju and Yahktwee stick.

I am also terrible at hunter, so it is most definately at least 300k/hour.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

On my way to 99 hunter (which was last week) I was hitting 300k/hour with Zammy juju and Yahktwee stick.

I am also terrible at hunter, so it is most definately at least 300k/hour.

Guess I just really suck.. That means you have to be catching about 84 per juju dose.. I was barely getting 63.. And yes, I have yaktwee stick, zammy and scentless, and the familiar.. in the right location I believe.. Oh well.

Serena_Sedai.png

Does Yahktwee stick really help that much? When I did 99 Hunter last summer I was only getting about 215k an hour. That or I might just be bad.

That's about what I got plus the 5% for yaktwee stick. Granted it's different @ lvl 99 vs up to it, but I can't really believe it would be 100k/hr more... Ofcourse There are optimal times, and perfect clicking and never messing up a single flower trap, as well as knowing which ones to get, and being in the absolutely correct spot. I suppose it's maybe possible.. But I recall the average being 220k a while ago so unless something else changed too? I am just confused...

Serena_Sedai.png

It is most definately above 300k/hour. I will edit in some recent videos of people doing hunter and achieving over 300k/hour (or above 275k as the person I am thinking of had 1 sum at the time so no bear).

You should be getting 624.5xp per draconic with all the bonuses and 3% avatar. (It is better to have bear and 3% bonus than just the 6% bonus and no bear).

The guy here get's 290k xp in the hour, but he doesn't have a bear, so bear that in mind. Also just realised he does not have a yahktwee stick either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8T3lirUSo&feature=share&list=PL198CCB707C9909BB

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

2. Jake 4463m +9.4m

Gains up 14.6%

Continuing to Fish, dragging in 6m Fish xp (467k Agility) for the week, and passing the 150m Checkpoint along the way. Warbands offering up 1.9m Mining and 872k Smithing.

Recent: 150m Fishing

Upcoming: 85m Mining (still).

3. Jdelacroix 4179m +16m

Gains steady

Slaying (2.5m) with Defence (5.2m) for the majority of gains. Warbands provided 2.6m Mining xp, whilst RC continues to be the source of strong numbers with a 3.8m Gain.

Recent: 190m Defence

Upcoming: 200m Defence (2 weeks) and Slayer (3 weeks)

4. Drumgun 4157m +9.2m

Gains down 8%

Mining continues to be the source of Drumguns goals, with 7.1m brought in this week. Challengeering (975k) and Farming (700k) the other noteable gains. We can expect to see Drumgun hit 200m Dungeoneering in the next 24-36 hours

Recent: 180m Mining

Upcoming: 200m Dungeoneering

5. Elvis 3826m +99k

Gains down 43.4%

Agility challenge (57k).

Upcoming: ????????????????????????

6. Elias 3724m +316k

Gains down 10%

Agility challenges (252k)

Upcoming: More challenges no doubt

7. Dragonseance 3533m +15m

Gains up 15.4%

Another Runespan week for Dragonseance, pulling in a solid 9.1m Runecraft. Repeatable events providing 1.1m FM and 2.8m Mining. Expect to see this trend continuing to 199m

Recent: 60m Mining

Upcoming:190m Runecrafting

8. Paperbag 3456m +10m

Gains up 78.5%

Artisans workshop (8m Smithing) providing the majority of gains for Paperbag. Challenges provide 2.1m Dungeoneering for the other major gain this week.

Recent: 60m Smithing

Upcoming: 70m Smithing

9. Almostlost 3404m +29m

Gains down 17.1%

Another solid Slayer (6.3m) week from AL, which saw him hit 200m #10 (HP). Associated gains in Attack (8.8m), Magic (5.7m), Ranged (1.4m). Smithing (1.9m) and Mining (2.9m) once again top off the week.

Recent: 200m HP

Upcoming: 190m Ranged

10. Paulrat3 3195m +2.7m

Gains down 48.1%

Ivyscape (2.6m)

Recent: 160m Woodcutting

Upcoming: 165m Woodcutting

11. Kingduffy 3187m +5.4m

Gains down 18.2%

Range (1.6m) and Dungeoneering (1.3m) the strongest gains in a week providing widespread gains

Recent: 90m Summoning

Upcoming: 195m DG

12. Alkan 3151m +36m

Gains down 10%

Slayer (8.4m) and Dags providing strong gains for Alching once again, with related gains in Defence (17m), Ranged (2.7m). and Mining (1.9m) rounding out the week. He also reached 200m Attack and Farming during the week.

Recent: 200m Attack and Farming (#6 & 7)

Upcoming: 180m Slayer

13. Robbie 3093m +17m

Gains down 52.8%

Summoning once again dominates (10m) gains this week. Woodcutting (2.2m), Fishing (1.5m) and Defence (1.1m) the other major gains for the week.

Recent: 190m Summoning

Upcoming: 80m Fishing

14. Geel 3056m +50m

Gains up 13.6%

Slayer (10m) again proves the driving force behind Geel's gains, with HP (8m), Magic (9.4m) and Attack (15m). Mining (1.8m), Smithing (1.6m), Agility (1.4m) and Farming (1.4m) top off the week.

Recent: 90m Slayer

Upcoming: 180m Attack

15. Makaveli 93 3029m +29m

Gains down 6.5%

Herblore (27m) provides the majority of gains once again, hitting 200m (#12) during the week.

Recent: 200m Herblore

Upcoming: Something

• Like 6

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Does Yahktwee stick really help that much? When I did 99 Hunter last summer I was only getting about 215k an hour. That or I might just be bad.

That's about what I got plus the 5% for yaktwee stick. Granted it's different @ lvl 99 vs up to it, but I can't really believe it would be 100k/hr more... Ofcourse There are optimal times, and perfect clicking and never messing up a single flower trap, as well as knowing which ones to get, and being in the absolutely correct spot. I suppose it's maybe possible.. But I recall the average being 220k a while ago so unless something else changed too? I am just confused...

You probably hunter like Jake or like a bot (you don't run to the square where your traps are) - making you waste 1 tick per trap. Also, you might have not used action bar to lay your traps - bye one more 1 tick per trap. It adds up to a lot of ticks per hour, as you can guess by looking at your XP rate.

• Like 1