200M in all Skills

Makilio

>No idea what I'm talking about

>So I guess I'll just write some random numbers :)

I have quite a good idea what I am talking about actually.

Under a simple analysis you could just add the extra time onto individual trappings on a perfect hour of hunting, ie the time lost. This would correspond to probably around 45k less XP. With more rigorous analysis, you'd want to investigate the impact of having your traps on the floor for a shorter duration throughout the hour.

I said I was missing data, for example the ratio of common:draconic, and without that data I'll give estimated figures yes, but they're in no way random. I think it's better anyway than just stating that it would be equal to 85k XP with nothing to back that up whatsoever.

>I can't actually back up what I said

>Guess I'd better just try to demean my way out of this one

Ok bad boy.... You take 4 ticks to take a trap and to lay it down again. You only spend a tick running one trap to another. So, 5 ticks per each time you try to catch one jadino.

But you can suck enough and waste 2 ticks per trap. That makes it 7 ticks per attempt.

Around 6000 ticks occour per hour.

6k/5 = You try to catch 1200 jadinkos per hour

6k/7 = You try to catch 857 jadinos per hour

That means it is 40% faster. Oh...

I guess everyone agrees you get 295k XP/hr (pre-staff). So, with the staff, you get around 310k.

310k/1.4=221.4k XP/hr...

I really had no idea what I was talking about, right? Funny.

Then you keep forgetting completelly that not always will all the traps be filled once you get to them. You are constantly waiting more than actually spending on setting up a trap. So instead of wasting 2 ticks, you only waste 2/5th of a "tick" per trap per trap period (the number of ticks it normally takes for a trap to fill up). As you basically don't waste time - the two ticks do not increase your gathering speed at all because the next trap isn't sprung when you go on. The only time you waste is that during 2 ticks only 4 traps are placed of the 5 possible traps

Simply doing the math would have shown you that obviously you won't have 1200 catches in an hour...that would be 740 k exp/hr. The math that saving 2 ticks per trap should provide ~40% more exp/hr will stand as long as your traps are activated (capture or not) often enough (which they most definitely are, at 99 with arctic bear, scentless, full camo, and aura you can barely keep up with them and in some cases fall behind if you stop paying attention).

I personally pulled around 280 k exp/hr when I tested them (was 99 hunter since before they came out) and wasn't giving 100% attention to it.

Can we stop talking about this now?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Under a simple analysis you could just add the extra time onto individual trappings on a perfect hour of hunting, ie the time lost. This would correspond to probably around 45k less XP. With more rigorous analysis, you'd want to investigate the impact of having your traps on the floor for a shorter duration throughout the hour.

I said I was missing data, for example the ratio of common:draconic, and without that data I'll give estimated figures yes, but they're in no way random. I think it's better anyway than just stating that it would be equal to 85k XP with nothing to back that up whatsoever.

Ok bad boy.... You take 4 ticks to take a trap and to lay it down again. You only spend a tick running one trap to another. So, 5 ticks per each time you try to catch one jadino.

But you can suck enough and waste 2 ticks per trap. That makes it 7 ticks per attempt.

I guess everyone agrees you get 295k XP/hr (pre-staff). So, with the staff, you get around 310k.

310k/1.4=221.4k XP/hr...

Then you keep forgetting completelly that not always will all the traps be filled once you get to them. You are constantly waiting more than actually spending on setting up a trap. So instead of wasting 2 ticks, you only waste 2/5th of a "tick" per trap per trap period (the number of ticks it normally takes for a trap to fill up). As you basically don't waste time - the two ticks do not increase your gathering speed at all because the next trap isn't sprung when you go on. The only time you waste is that during 2 ticks only 4 traps are placed of the 5 possible traps

Simply doing the math would have shown you that obviously you won't have 1200 catches in an hour...that would be 740 k exp/hr. The math that saving 2 ticks per trap should provide ~40% more exp/hr will stand as long as your traps are activated (capture or not) often enough (which they most definitely are, at 99 with arctic bear, scentless, full camo, and aura you can barely keep up with them and in some cases fall behind if you stop paying attention).

I personally pulled around 280 k exp/hr when I tested them (was 99 hunter since before they came out) and wasn't giving 100% attention to it.

I wrote "You try to catch x jadinko per hour".

• Like 1

Jake has like 500m xp left. Any guesses to when he will get it? (Ignoring new skills)

48m fishing = 600 hours

64m smithing = 256 hours (I used 250k xp/hour smithing rune 2hs, I don't know what he does or how accurate that figure is)

115.5m mining = 1050 hours

163m agility = 2232 hours at barb advanced

143.5m runecrafting = 1304 hours

5442 hours

So he's a good year away, give or take a month or two

Warbands will take a lot of time off though. I'd also expect at least a portion of that agility to be done through lamps etc.

• Like 3

310k/1.4=221.4k XP/hr...

I wrote "You try to catch x jadinko per hour".

I assumed that what you said (which I bolded) meant that he hadn't taken failures into account in his calculations. What I said is that regardless of fail rate as long as your traps are triggered fast enough to always be running to a trap to reset it (which they almost always are with all boosts and 99 hunter) saving 2 ticks per trap is going to result in 40% more exp/hr.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Jake has like 500m xp left. Any guesses to when he will get it? (Ignoring new skills)

48m fishing = 600 hours

64m smithing = 256 hours (I used 250k xp/hour smithing rune 2hs, I don't know what he does or how accurate that figure is)

115.5m mining = 1050 hours

163m agility = 2232 hours at barb advanced

143.5m runecrafting = 1304 hours

5442 hours

So he's a good year away, give or take a month or two

Warbands will take a lot of time off though. I'd also expect at least a portion of that agility to be done through lamps etc.

i think mining will be done through warbands so it's 4.4k hOurs which is still "far away"

Does anyone know the xp/h rates of runecrafting challenges? are they worth do it?

A while back Thai said he and Xensure mapped out all of the Jadinko spawns and he wanted me to test out this particular formation: http://puu.sh/ftSC. The three Jadinkos facing me are all spawns if I recall correctly.

Ignore the lack of gem bags or whatever the hell you cool kids use now

edit: oh yeah when I was focusing I got anywhere between 290-310k (possibly 315k) xp/hr not including the time spent to gather supplies

A13d.png

A while back Thai said he and Xensure mapped out all of the Jadinko spawns and he wanted me to test out this particular formation: http://puu.sh/ftSC. The three Jadinkos facing me are all spawns if I recall correctly.

edit: oh yeah when I was focusing I got anywhere between 290-310k (possibly 315k) xp/hr not including the time spent to gather supplies

I assume this is without the 5% stick or the 3% avatar? Also you were using a bear too I think, but maybe just confirm if you were or not.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

That became irrelevant when we figured out that the jadinkos spawn one square north of where they're captured.

Probably still like a year left, not looking forward to agil..will probably be my last, even after new skills, assuming they're not worse than agil (is that even possible)?

Poor Jebrim.. what has he ever done to you

Boredom.png

Oh, wow. Well that's kind of embarrassing that I never picked up on that but I guess it's irrelevant to me now since I can't really train it anymore.

Actually scratch that I might be going back there for some Marble vines soon, almost out of the ~600 juju farm pots I grabbed along the way to 200M Hunt lol

Anyway in other news it looks like Makaveli is just chilling at rocktails until Divination comes out. He'll probably go hard on that so the host-who maka-what retardfarm feud isn't over just quite yet.

Oh yeah and there are now two trimmed completionists on the first page, cool stuff

A13d.png

Speaking of Trimmed comp capes on front page, alkan has over 2k c wars games/tickets. How many do you need for the trimmed req, because im pretty sure he has most of the other stuff, not all, but most, except ports and cwars. That would be pretty cool if he got trimmed

Speaking of Trimmed comp capes on front page, alkan has over 2k c wars games/tickets. How many do you need for the trimmed req, because im pretty sure he has most of the other stuff, not all, but most, except ports and cwars. That would be pretty cool if he got trimmed

You need full profound armour to complete the castle wars requirement for trimmed. I believe that is 2100 games if you won all of them (which I think most people do these days).

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

You need full profound armour to complete the castle wars requirement for trimmed. I believe that is 2100 games if you won all of them (which I think most people do these days).

I doubt he has many other reqs done other than Fish Flingers, unless he does rocks. To be honest the only ones that take much time are Cw, FF, and Rocks.. I also really doubt he won most of those games, prob just afk'd in w24 pre-update.

Tg_Ibe.png

no he got most of the games done a really long time ago he said. Before he maxed. He mentioned in one of his really old vids when he played, they would give the flag to the person with the highest def level, just to say how long ago it was.

Also he has done the statue, he used to do it every week in his vids aswell.

Idk he could be alot closer to full completion of the game than dragonseance lol

Also, can u fletch broads within castle wars games

Damnit. Is it possible to gain any sort of xp within castle wars? I would definitely do them if you could fletch broads or something

You would simply leech other people's games away. People who have an attitude like yours make the game feel so terrible and uncommunity like.

• Like 1
First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.