200M in all Skills

Makilio

When I was doing addy burial armor for 90 smithing I was averaging ~200 k exp/hr. Grimy's spreadsheets put it at 218 k but I wasn't really paying attention when I was doing it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Yeah I see Lyra a lot in w48 at Artisans. Cheers GVD.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Are it confirmed that "Agilespan" are coming?

There is an update to Agility coming sometime soon, but not Agilityspan. Mod Dean specifically referenced Runespan and how it was not going to be similar.

The thing is, they actually had a good new Agility update but smashed it themselves. It is still decent, but only in very specific circumstances. I think Jebby knows what I am talking about...

Not sure what you mean by very specific circumstances lol. It's still the best Agility Xp in the game and it isn't dependent on luck to get that good speed. Nobody wants to put in the effort to learn the place though.

Concerning the large Agility gains today, it was indeed through spins. At 6k Xp per spin average, people were able to spend about $200 to make over 4m Agility Xp in about an hour. It's quite sad tbh. Three did that and one other spent double what they did. Rwting at it's finest. >.>

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

There is an update to Agility coming sometime soon, but not Agilityspan. Mod Dean specifically referenced Runespan and how it was not going to be similar.

The thing is, they actually had a good new Agility update but smashed it themselves. It is still decent, but only in very specific circumstances. I think Jebby knows what I am talking about...

Not sure what you mean by very specific circumstances lol. It's still the best Agility Xp in the game and it isn't dependent on luck to get that good speed. Nobody wants to put in the effort to learn the place though.

Concerning the large Agility gains today, it was indeed through spins. At 6k Xp per spin average, people were able to spend about $200 to make over 4m Agility Xp in about an hour. It's quite sad tbh. Three did that and one other spent double what they did. Rwting at it's finest. >.>

I mean as in you gotta be like the only one playing the game and know how to play it correctly and stuff..

To be honest I would like to learn it, it's just I have only 4m exp left till 99 and I would get 99 by the time I have learnt it =X

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I mean as in you gotta be like the only one playing the game and know how to play it correctly and stuff..

To be honest I would like to learn it, it's just I have only 4m exp left till 99 and I would get 99 by the time I have learnt it =X

It's so unused that having a world to yourself is a fairly common occurrence. 1-2 other people wouldn't absolutely destroy your Xp rates to the point of being worse than barb. As for learning it by 99, you'd certainly learn some sure, but even with the proper education I doubt it can all be learnt by 99 lol. Without that education, there's little chance of figuring it out on your own. People generally just grind endlessly with figuring out an obvious technique or two. It's impossible to figure out all the stuff that I do without having a deep understanding of the tick differences between different routes and obstacles. Otherwise you're just running blind and guessing.

You'd have to take my tick map calculator program and do a really in-depth analysis of various routes and obstacles and jot down this information somewhere and look for particular patterns and rules to memorize. The main purpose of the program is to represent all the relevant ticks into an accurate (this part is key) and easily calculable map without having to actually try figuring out the ticks for everything yourself through testing. To attempt to do that yourself will almost definitely cause you to be erroneous in the tick times for various things. There are quite a few obscure technicalities that make it extremely difficult to get the times accurate, particularly at this place. It took a lot of testing and tweaking and thought to make my calculator accurate and in the process it gave me a deeper understanding of the place. So I highly recommend doing all tests using the calculator and not trying to actually time ticks yourself.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

remembering this is a 200m all skills thread, I don't feel like fpf is worth training (even though I have done 60+ hours of it) due to the fact that there is going to be an agility update next year that will most likely have the same affect on the skill as runespan did to rc.

I would rather wait a year for a skill to become relaxed non afk 110k+ xp then 90k+ for first 10 hours then 95k+ for next 20 then after 30 hours with full concentration 100k+. Yes Flash Powder is fun but it has become dead content because of this hyped up new agil update.

Link to your fpf calc would be nice

If he would have been banned he would have been removed from the HiScores and that isn't the case.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

If he would have been banned he would have been removed from the HiScores and that isn't the case.

Yeah. But you're wrong, another person in clan was hit for the same offence.

Takes time for the names to come off HS.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

dragonseance has been given a 2 day ban so have a lot of others, just now :/

Can we get a list on the others?

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Shall we move this to the maxed players banned discussion topic?

Account Help

It's discussion of key top players (Dragonseance etc), it has discussion value here as well as there.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Buying Spins =/= RWT

• Like 2

One has been unbanned, I expect that he'll also be unbanned if not already due to erroneous ban. But lets all continue to rant about frost bots etc because it's the 200m thread ;D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

dreyri tested and found that they were 420k combat xp/hr

Recently been doing a more long term test of Frost Dragons as well (break from slayer), here is what I've observed so far:

Ranging:

~300k exp/hour along with ~2.85M hour profit (along with corresponding hp exp and 30-35 crimsons an hour)

Melee:

~325k exp/hour along with ~3M hour profit (along with corresponding hp exp and 35-40 crimsons an hour)

Now this is picking up bones (which I'm still playing around with how to best do it, currently I'm doing laps around the north lake and picking up the bones from previous laps that way I don't waste time waiting for a dragon to die/running to it to get drops/etc but I'm sure their is large room for improvement).

Now if you bonecrushed the bones I could see the experience rate jumping quite a bit as well (I see no reason why 400k exp/hour range/attack/strength isn't possible as picking up the bones can be a large time sink, especially if you aren't conscious to keep moving along). Along with that you'd be able to take on 4-5 hour trips (possibly longer) as with a demonhorn necklace you'd only have to bank for overloads/antifires.

The obvious down side to frost dragons is the amount of mid-level people that will crash you. I'm being very stereotypical, but typically I noticed these are the people that won't hop either. They don't seem to notice or maybe care that their presence slows everyone's kills down and it only takes 2-3 world hops to find another empty world. Been a huge source of frustration for me, but I have seen some of the most interesting armor/weapon combinations there o.o. This can decrease experience rates some.

While not the best source of combat experience after slayer for 200Ms, it is decent and if gp is a problem for buyables it might be a decent source of income (especially if combined with item flipping inbetween trips). As of 10-15 hours of testing I've not seen one effigy there either.

Edit: fixed some dyslexic typos

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I could only get 350-365k XP/hr at frosts (bonecrushing bones). Also, the blue orb can be annoying (you can get it even after your first hit). That's at an empty world with high pop (hard to find sometimes). They only drop greens at a decent amount.

Waterfiends are 360k XP/hr, lots of crimson charms, no blue orbs and no crashers.