Leaked picture of a new rs interface?

z0diark

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the kb article on it http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/adventurers_log

dont know how long it will last until they pull it down. its probably todays/tomorrows update though

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

For those of you whom the page isnt working for:

1. What is the Adventurer's Log?

The Adventurer's Log is a feature on the RuneScape website which allows you to view your statistics, your recent activities, and your forum avatar. You are also able to view other players' Adventurer's Logs.

To access the Adventurer's Log, either click here or hover over the 'Community' tab at the top of the RuneScape front page and select 'Adventurer's Log'. You will need to log in to see your own details, or simply type in a player's name to view the details of someone else (as long as that player's profile is visible).

Back to the top

2. How can I compare myself with my friends?

To compare your statistics with that of another player, you will need to be logged in. You can do this from the RuneScape front page by clicking on the 'Log in' button on the top-right of your screen, or by logging in when you access the Adventurer's Log.

To compare your stats with another player, click on 'Compare Hiscores', underneath another player's stat levels. This button will take you to the compare page of the Hiscores, and you can click on any player's name to compare your statistics with them.

Alternatively, there is a 'Search other users' box in the top-right of the screen, which allows you to type in any player's name and find them with ease. This will take you to another player's Adventurer's Log, rather than their Hiscores, and their profile must be visible for you to access it.

Back to the top

3. How do I add avatars to my Adventurer's Log?

To add a full-size avatar and chathead avatar to your Adventurer's Log (seen in the top-left of the log, underneath the name of your character) you will need to access the in-game Photo Booth and create them there. For more information, read the Photo Booth article.

Back to the top

4. How can I change my privacy settings?

You may not wish for everyone to view your statistics and recent events. Your profile is defaulted to 'Public' but this can be changed using your 'Settings' button, located on the left-hand side of the Adventurer's Log, underneath your 'Time Played' statistic.

Click on this button and you will be able to toggle between 'Public', 'Friends Only' or 'Private':

Public - Everyone is able to view your profile. Your recent events will also be visible on other people's Adventurer's Logs.

Friends Only - Your profile will only be visible to people on your Friends List. Your recent events will no longer appear in other people's Adventurer's Logs.

Private - Only you can view your profile and recent events.

Back to the top

5. Why can't I see another player's Adventurer's Log?

If you cannot see another player's Adventurer's Log, then it is likely that they have set their privacy settings to limit the number of people who see their profile. To view another player's Adventurer's Log, they must have their privacy settings set to 'Public', or to 'Friends Only' (as long as you are on their Friends List). Please see question 4 to find out how to set your privacy settings.

It is also possible that the player you are searching for has been banned, has not started playing RuneScape, or they are not currently a member.

Back to the top

6. Why are my details not up to date?

Your Recent Event details will not update until ten minutes after an event happens. This is the same for other players: you will have to wait ten mintutes to view their updated Recent Events.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

Win!

And to the self appointed Jagex-psychologists who said this was an obvious fake because it wasn't "jagex style", emot-dogout.gif

Well said.

I have seen many doubters and naysayers make fools of them selves on the internet..

"Oh lord my reputation on the internet!"

It really doesn't matter, it's like all those people who thought the sailing icon on the high scores was real.. :P

Wow. There were a few threads running on RSOF about the adventurers log, they all got hidden. o_O Jagex coverup! :P

It's bad enough screenies floating around on fansites, without people discussing and linking to the actual service on their website before the update is due to come out, of course they're trying to cover it up!. :P

Wow. There were a few threads running on RSOF about the adventurers log, they all got hidden. o_O Jagex coverup! :P

Were they in future updates or the wrong forum entirely? o_O

Check out recent updates, theres like 10 hidden threads on the first 3 pages. :P

and they were in recent updates because at the time it was an update and it had been released.

Win!

And to the self appointed Jagex-psychologists who said this was an obvious fake because it wasn't "jagex style", emot-dogout.gif

Well said.

I have seen many doubters and naysayers make fools of them selves on the internet..

There are many people who think every kind of update is unlikely or who think they know 100% of future updates.

E.g. someone said on the official forums that only elves can chant crystal about a day before the release of Within the Light =D> .

The truth is that every kind of plot twist is possible in RuneScape.

pretty darn awesome feature:

After killing a Armoured zombie, it dropped a dragon shield left half. (23-Oct-2009 14:06)

Love to see that one proofed ;-)

Lpfreaky90:

Master of Quests, Attack, Fletching, Strength, Hitpoints and Defence

lpfreaky90.png

lpfreaky90.png

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/

Pretty sick to be honest.

Lol, Time Played:

125 days 18 hours

21233608.png

in new york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of

theres nothing you cant do, now youre in new york