Leaked picture of a new rs interface?

z0diark

I like the direction and concept Jagex has around these UI interfaces and how they work (if it's real).

I think they're stepping in the right direction for the players, but something is just off on the interface, I don't know what it is, but it's distracting enough that I don't think it looks 'pretty'.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's real, I can't let my dad see the time played, that's for sure.

Anyway, I doubt it is real-The old stat icons and the default forum avatar are both there.

Plus, date is today, so...

Also, who fights a Mithril Dragon, suddenly decides to go fight an (Look, just one) abyssal demon, then go back to the dragons?

It's the activity of friends. Notice the s. One is probably killing abyssal demons, the other mithril dragons. Never did it say they were the same person.

cliffside1ra5.png

That does not look very "Jagexy" in my opinion, but it would be ncie if it is at elast partailly real. The time played and automatic drop log seem especially nice...don't see the need to have it stalking your friends though :ohnoes:

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I'm going to say it's a fake. The skill icons are the old versions. Why would they use outdated material for a new update?

I just checked the hiscores and those are the exact same icons. I doubt this would be an in-game interface, looks more like it would be a feature of the website, in which case it makes sense to use those icons.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

287 days is probably the hours added up, meaning it isn't 287 days since he created his account, but his character has been logged in for 287 FULL days. (287d multiplied by 24h).

6888 hours for those who CBA.

Wow. But I hope that they have days since account creation too. 6-7 years playing is likely more impressive than all of the time I've wasted (read: nothing productive even by RuneScape standards, as in just standing around).

As if it matters, this'll also give ammo to the annoying flamers who love to scream 'no-life' whenever they're beaten or outwitted.

2dgucz6.png

I'm going to say it's a fake. The skill icons are the old versions. Why would they use outdated material for a new update?

I just checked the hiscores and those are the exact same icons. I doubt this would be an in-game interface, looks more like it would be a feature of the website, in which case it makes sense to use those icons.

I agree. If anything this is going to be a new feature on the website. It looks like they are working on a social network like profile system imo.

And am I the only one whose noticed the RSS feed? That definitely isn't going to be an in-game feature.

tFtfA.jpg

I personally don't care how much time I spent playing RS. It would be interesting to see though.

If it is real, then good. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

[ DAVE NUB ]: Overall 2,235 | Dueling 1,812 | Bounty-Rogue 695 | Fog 708 | Att 99 | Def 99 | Str 99 | HP 99 | Range 99 | Pray 99 | Magic 99 | Cooking 99 | Woodcut 99 | Fletch 99 | Fishing 91 | Firemaking 99 | Crafting 99 | Smithing 88 | Mining 83 | Herblore 99 | Agility 85 | Thieving 75 | Slayer 99 | Farming 86

[03:14:08] -[XR]RuneScript- *** [ DAVE NUB ]: Runecraft 83 | Hunter 83 | Construction 76 | Summoning 99

That is who the profile is of, is there any reason why they would test it on a real person?

I personally think it is fake, there is some poor grammar in it as mentioned above and also if they were going to test it on a real player (even though they don't need to) surely they would use someone with max stats for general ease of communication?

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

[ DAVE NUB ]: Overall 2,235 | Dueling 1,812 | Bounty-Rogue 695 | Fog 708 | Att 99 | Def 99 | Str 99 | HP 99 | Range 99 | Pray 99 | Magic 99 | Cooking 99 | Woodcut 99 | Fletch 99 | Fishing 91 | Firemaking 99 | Crafting 99 | Smithing 88 | Mining 83 | Herblore 99 | Agility 85 | Thieving 75 | Slayer 99 | Farming 86

[03:14:08] -[XR]RuneScript- *** [ DAVE NUB ]: Runecraft 83 | Hunter 83 | Construction 76 | Summoning 99

That is who the profile is of, is there any reason why they would test it on a real person?

It could be that it is one of the J-Mods personal accounts :ohnoes:

1yrb49.jpg

If it is real: That'd be pretty awesome to see. Place it somewhere that we could toggle the option for others to see it; the "total hours played" may become troll fodder.

If it is fake: That's one damn good fakie. The guy that made it deserves a golden paintbrush icon in Photoshop.

I'm not saying it is or isn't, but I've given you my two takes on the situation. It would be nice if it was implemented, though.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It's a fake, I could tell when I first saw it that it looked off.

1. Where did it come from? Something doesn't just leak so easily with no proof of where it's from. Remember the Objective system & MA teleport were both leaked through the RS website.

2. The date of the dragon claw drop is yesterday - this would have been designed far more previously to now.

3. The drop of the dragon claws seems odd (some dragon claws) and doesn't fit in with Jagex's style. Also the dragon claw drop has the full time & date, but the friend's abyssal whip drop just has the date.

4. inconsistencies in capitalisation

5.The old skill icons are being used - if they were making a graphical update with the page then you'd think they'd incorporate the newer icons (eg in the context sensitive mouse option, the new unreleased prayer symbol is used).

6. None of the font in the top half matches anything Jagex would use, really.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

If it's real, I can't let my dad see the time played, that's for sure.

Anyway, I doubt it is real-The old stat icons and the default forum avatar are both there.

Plus, date is today, so...

Also, who fights a Mithril Dragon, suddenly decides to go fight an (Look, just one) abyssal demon, then go back to the dragons?

That's the friend activity list, not just that one player. But, I still don't really think this is legit.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

It would be nice if Jagex implemented something like this. I think the fact that it says "a Abyssal demon" instead of "an Abyssal demon" along with some of the points Racheya posted further up are enough to say that it's a fake

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome