Adventurer's Log - Updated 18th November

Carl

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the full version is open to F2P too. I see no reason why it would not be, as they obviously would have that information for all accounts.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

how much does an item have to be worth for it to display on the adventure log as a drop

Prestigous drops such as dragon axes, berserker rings, dragon chainbodys etc, maybe even the lootshare list.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

"Strange" Drops that I've seen.

Mystic Robe Bottom

Dragon Boots

No Barrows drops either, which is kind of a shame. They will hopefully update it so that it tracks more things, and hopefully with an option to disable certain messages appearing (such as PKing messages, my log is spammed with my friends' kills :()

I really like how it logs your skills past 99. Such as hitting 14m, 15m, 16m, etc. xp.

I hope, given time, it shows more than just a couple events. Perhaps it could log 50 events and show them all, because there are a lot of useless events that take up space. Such as getting D Boots, killing a player, every single boss kill. In fact, it should log your kills, so that it updates an event every 10, 50, 100 boss kills.

Stellactic.gif

i think it records the "special" drop of slayer monsters, even if they arent worth much.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Is it shut down again (for the time being)? Because it won't seem to load.

Munchful.png

9839.png

99 Cooking achieved Sunday, September 13th, 2009.

99 Woodcutting achieved Friday, December 11th, 2009.

All skills above 50, July 25th, 2008.

All quests completed as of March 23rd, 2009.

149 days and 10 hours...i should make a party for reaching 150 days soon :razz:

played 3 and little years, quitted around 2 months so it should be ~3 years of playing. by using that to calculate, i played 2.8 hours each day...seems good average to me :roll:

kinda annoying i can't organize the events to what i want to show up, and how many recent events i can see...and my friends logs place filled almost completely by 1 player that camped spiritual mages, all rows are filled with "got d boots" :wall:

but overall it's a very good update, good job jagex :thumbup:

want_a_box.png