Adventurer's Log - Updated 18th November

Carl

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After thinking about how much time I've spent on Runescape over the years, I've probably spent more time on TIF. I'd like to know my Adventurer's Log of forum use...

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The release was indeed a little obscure. It's a nice little feature. Just being able to keep track of my own progress, game time, etc. And being able to see recent activities of my friends. Perhaps a new blog-like section for players to enter a journal-sort of stuff, to enhance the 'Log' style of the feature.

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

Talking about the no life factor, hours played per day and % of time spent on RS says a lot more then total playing hours IMO. Approximately, 1730 days have past since I started playing (February 2005) and I've played 160 days in total. so I spent a little less then 10% of my life on RS (which sounds horrible), but that's 2 hours and 15 minutes on average per day, which sounds a lot better. I expected it to be more TBH.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

i cant check coz apparently you need to be a member. lame

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Well, assuming I popped the math into the calculator correctly, my xp per hour is something like 10,565.

Total playing time is 129 days, 7 hours. Not too bad, I guess, since most of that is stretched out over a time period of at least five years, with months of inactivity tossed in. Due to either boredom or being tired of trying to play on dial up.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

MY gametime stats:

-playing for 159 days 9 hours or, 3825 hours.

-started in fall of 2004 averaging 2 hours a day.

-average of 19,884 exp/hr. (this supprised me considering all the time I waste PKing and playing minigames)

- working for minium wage($8/hr) instead of playing Runescape I Could have made $30,600.

-8.7% of my time was spent on Runescape since I started playing in 2004.

Of course theres all the time I spent on on RS fansites and not ingame, and on pure accounts that isnt factored in.

Soldin_911.png

Talking about the no life factor, hours played per day and % of time spent on RS says a lot more then total playing hours IMO. Approximately, 1730 days have past since I started playing (February 2005) and I've played 160 days in total. so I spent a little less then 10% of my life on RS (which sounds horrible), but that's 2 hours and 15 minutes on average per day, which sounds a lot better. I expected it to be more TBH.

God, I don't even want to do the math for that, I'd probably be horrified at the result. :P

shirogfx_400x124.png

za_bar.png

Leader of the Zaros Avengerz

Seems one can access the adventurers log now via Help -> Customer Support -> Other -> Adventurer's Log. (They had removed this previously, so it could only be accessed via a link on the forums.)

However, not yet accessible from the "Community" tab.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

With 17k/h and just about 101 days played, i am very, very surprised. The hour count at over 2400 does make me feel guilty though. I would estimate 500 hours is pure slack, just sitting around. The xp rate is much higher than i expected, since i am the worst skiller and moneymaker that is known to me. IF i had to guess earlier, i'd say it to be around 10k/h, but i guess all that "efficient" skilling really got me up in that category. 18% of five years has been put into this game by me. Remove holidays and times that i was on hiatus, i bet we are looking at 6+ hours a day, Easily.

You know, Jagex really did sneak this in after I was expecting them to release possibly a new quest or a bug fix update.

It's strange too, because I've had this account since early 2003 (I own a pair of Bunny Ears), so my total playing time is only 130 Days 15 Hours. I just surpassed the 100 million experience mark, and it turns out my experience per hour is 32,257. Not bad, but not great either.

What I'm wondering is how some of you manage to complete every quest, max every skill, and still manage to rake in 50k-100k per hour. To me that's pretty amazing, since not every skill lets you get massive amounts of experience (Runecrafting for instance). But my first year was spent on Runescape Classic, where it was harder to level stats and complete quests. It is much easier now to level stats to 99 than it was on Classic, so for those of you who already maxed out (look at N0valyfe), I appreciate the hard, grueling work you've done. High levels tend to gain 2-3 million experience per day, because of the higher frequency and better options they receive. Maybe someday my total experience will surpass the number of days I've played, in terms of ratio.

But then, of course, I sadly had to quit in June of 2006 due to personal problems I won't mention. I've come back this March, and I felt left behind (I didn't even know where the Grand Exchange was). Now, only moments away from getting 2000 total level, I feel that I'm making decent progress, and a little bit of a comeback.

If I didn't quit during that three year gap, I probably would have somewhere around 2250 total by now.

By the way, here's my log.

playerprofile.th.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hilariously, it still says (BETA) on the page. They'll remember to remove that in a moment.

They like BETA, the Ge database's been in BETA now for what..A 1 1/2 years?

RIP Michaelangelopolous